mafia's bunny boy

Da vkookieforever0613

A story about two boys, met accidently in unusual time period, spending handful days together, experiencing l... Altro

jungkook
KIM TAEHYUNG
NEW HYUNG AND PARTY
WHY ONLY KOOK?
PROMISE RINGS
AUTHOR NOTE
childhood memories (1)
CHILDHOOD MEMORIES (2)
CHILDHOOD MEMORIES (3)
childhood memories (4)
one and together
STRENGTH OR WEAKNESS
UNIVERSITY
thankyou
INCIDENT
baby kookie
shopping (1)
shopping (2)
helpful and pure
the secrets
new friends
happy to have them
not an update
reveal to all
innocent bean jungkook
the meeting
introduction
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK πŸ₯°πŸ’œ
MS. ANNA STORY
vkook meeting
vkook meeting 2
Taekook
lunch
Aquarium
truth
Why!?
sorry
unexpecting......
purple hyung....
hate us or not?
koo.....
lucky
back to home
a little tease
sweet moment
funny moment
surprises
eomma....appa....
WISHING ( NOT AN UPDATE)
Answers.....
trust....
family time...
V DAY.
last day of 2020
lil meow meow hyungie
nickname
everyone's new name.
beautiful morning.
high school graduation.
graudation (2)
grad. speech..
grad. proposal
grad.celebration
parwy~
gifts~
surprise 😜
date.
boyfies.
officially mine
day 1
telling anna..
taeyang
incident explanation
lil punishments (I)
lil punishment (II)
hard to control~
moving in....
KIM MANSION....(1)
KIM MANSION (2)
house tour
ending of house tour
collaboration
drama at kim's place
explanation
agreements (1)
agreements (2)
agreement (3)
The Kim's
contract
little moment
emergency
sorrow
r &j?
rescue
long day
fam
a moment
new project

simple day

3.6K 145 15
Da vkookieforever0613

namjoon pov

" tae will you take over the university after graduation?"
he stayed quiet for few seconda and replied.
" no hyung i already have many stuff. i hope you can understand but don't worry later i will appoint someone else or maybe kook after his university graduation."

i nooded at his statement " hmm. as you have mentioned jungkook .he is graduating this year and special members are also joining uni so why don't we advise him to take admission in our uni too. in this way we can protect him more better. "

all face lightened up on my advice and all nodded their head . i waited for taehyung's answer
" yups it's kinda nice advice hyung. thankyou "
" no need to thank me jungkook is a little brother for me. i will also take care of him."
he smiled and nodded. all other members " count us in." " sure why not?" i replied

" so how are you planning to make him know abput university tae."
" simple hyung Bambam and yugyeom will help us in it. " he replied.
we turned our head to the couple
" sure tae. we will help plus once jungkook mentioned that he would join the same uni with us."
" perfect , now he will be more safe ."
" then it is settled that we will ask jungkook tomorrow as we have to go to mall with him ." jennie suggested.

" oh! yes we have planned it. how can i forget that. kookie will be angry if he get to know it ." lisa almost shout. all 4 of them showed panicked face.

" what happened with your face . it looks like you have seen a ghost." i laughed at them .
they scoffed at me " you don't know hyung it is much more that seeing a ghost. although jungkook is an innocent bunny but he can be little dangerous when is angry or possessive. also if anyone break the planning or promise he won't talk to that person also he can make you do anything at anytime. you really don't want to be on his bad side. he is really a perfect match for tae ." bambam said while shaking his head in disbelief.

" seriously tae you should know sometimes he can be an irritating brta that is impossible to be handle." yugyeom added. we laughed at them.

no one pov

after few discussions everyone went to their shared mansion as planned except tae . he wad caught up in his thought as well as by few tasks. he looked at his watch and noticed that it is already 10 pm everyone would be waiting for him. he sighed deeply before getting up and collect his stuff like wallet, keys, phone and most importantly the ring .

he looked at the ring and thought
" i miss you kook. just wait few more months and our waiting will be over. i love ypu kookie. don't hate me for not coming back soon. i know you will understand . just wait for me." he smile sadly and went to his parking area for car.

their headquarter
he drive back to their shared mansion. they had a fun night till 1 when jin hyung showed his motherly side and ordered everyone to sleep and all decided to sleep in hall.

(their shared mansion )

next morning ~

all wake up by the voice of jin hyung and the sweet smell of his delicious breakfast.
" YAHHH! YOU ALL SLEEPY HEADS JUST WAKE UP BEFORE I FREAKED OUT MORE AND THROW A BUCKET OF WATER ON YOU ALL . ALSO THIS MY LAST WARNING. "
jin hyung shouted . all finally wake up and finished their morning routine .( this mansion has all needed this for all as they do this quiet often.)

all had their breakfast . it finished with a little chit chat and laughing . after that all went to their work.
taehyung with jimin and heseong ( heseok's girlfriend)( a/n yups they also go to college with tae) to his college with EXO members .
special members went to jungkook's mansion and other went to their companies.

at jungkook's mansion

a

ll the special members went to kookie's mansion . bambam knocked on the door . one of the maid open ot for them.
yugyeom aksed her," miss ! where is kookie?"
" young master is still sleeping. i was waiting for you all to wake him."
" thankyou miss" they bowed at her and went to kookie's room.
( all the servents were assigned by tae secretly. they all know how to fight for kookie's protection)

jennie pov

we all went to his room . we knocked on the door but no reply so we open the room's door. he is sleeping peacefully while holding his teddy bear. bambam took a pic of him. " what are you doing?"
i asked him

he smiled mischievously " sending tiger the pic of his sleeping bunny . i am sure is going to have a bonner." we all laughed

t

his what jungkook is wearing . the Crop top is showing is slim feminine waist and short are showing his thigh

i noticed kook is getting up from his sleep .
" kook ... wake up it's time for school . today we are also going for shopping. " kook got up and sit whiling sleeping

sleepy jungkook is adorable

we all coo at the sight .
" okay kook now go and fresh up. we will wait downstairs."
i smiled and followed others when kook nodded

😊😊😊😊😊😊😊
new update
enjoy it
and remember
I PURPLE YOU ALL ARMY AND BTS 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜🇮🇳
#STAY HOME STAY SAFE

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

95.2K 4.3K 20
[ H series ] Where Taehyung is know as Kim V and is a Mafia leader also A CEO of Kim private limited . He is cold and strict and Rude CEO and mafia...
725K 26.7K 78
The grammar in this book is horrible so you can either read it after I am done editing or you can risk yourself to bad grammar. Kim Taehyung a danger...
328K 13.5K 68
(COMPLETED) Kim Taehyung, known as Byun Taehyung, the only child of Namjoon and Jin, the heir of Kim's Empire. The Kim's are very much protective to...
117K 4K 35
KIM TAEHYUNG a cold hearted mafia king ruling underworld with his hyungs..... JEON JUNGKOOK a innocent 18 year old boy abused by his father after his...