The Baby Project || NCT Ships

By Roses_Love_Kpop

Hello, NCT you have been selected for the SM baby project! Please report to the SM building for further inst... More

update
Authors Note
Preview
Introduction
Chapter 1: Jaeyong
Chapter 2: Johnten
Chapter 3: Jungseo
Chapter 4: Doil
Chapter 5: Kunsol
Chapter 6: Yuwin
Chapter 7: Markhyuck
Chapter 8: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 9: Norenmin
Chapter 10: Chensung
Chapter 11: Kangmi
Chapter12: Jaeyong
Chapter 12:Jaeyong pt.2
Chapter 13: Johnten
Chapter 13: Johnten pt.2
Chapter 14: Jungseo
Chapter 14: Jungseo pt.2
Chapter 15: Doil
Chapter 15: Doil pt.2
Chapter 16: Kunsol
Chapter 16: Kunsol pt.2
Chapter 17: Yuwin
Chapter 18: Markhyuck
Chapter 19: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 20: Norenmin
Chapter 21: Chensung
Chapter 22: Kangmi
Chapter 22: Kangmi pt.2
Chapter 23: Jaeyong
Chapter 24: Johnten
Chapter 25: Jungseo
Chapter 26: Doil
Chapter 27: Kunsol
Chapter 28: Yuwin
Chapter 29: Markhyuck
Chapter 30: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 31: Norenmin
Chapter 32: Chensung
Chapter 33: Kangmi
Chapter 34: Jaeyong
Chapter 35: Johnten
Chapter 36: Jungseo
Chapter 38: Kunsol
Chapter 39: Yuwin
Chapter 40: Markhyuck
Chapter 41: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 42: Norenmin
Chapter 43: Chensung
Chapter 44: Kangmi
Chapter 45: Jaeyong
Chapter 46: Johnten
Chapter 47: Jungseo
Chapter 48: Doil
Chapter 49: Kunsol
Chapter 50: Yuwin
Chapter 51: Markhyuck
Chapter 52: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 53: Norenmin
Chapter 54: Chensung
Chapter 55: Kangmi
Chapter 56: Jaeyong
Chapter 57: Johnten
Chapter 58: Jungseo
Chapter 59: Doil
Chapter 60: Kunsol
Chapter 61: Yuwin
Chapter 62: Markhyuck
Chapter 63: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 64: Norenmin
Chapter 65: Chensung
Chapter 66: Kangmi/wedding day
The end.
The Baby Project 2
dear readers
guys

Chapter 37: Doil

1.6K 97 44
By Roses_Love_Kpop

{EDITED & PUPLISHED}

10 am

MONDAY

Doyoung's phone

From Kangmi: Doyoung, Just like the previous missions this mission will also last two weeks. Except for this time, you will all have different missions.

Your goal is to get Miyoung to open up to you and Taeil about her past and get to know her story for this mission. However, that mission you share with Taeil, your individual mission is to take a selfie every day and send it to me.

Taeil's phone

From Kangmi: Taeil, Just like the previous missions this mission will also last two weeks. Except for this time, you will all have different missions.

Your goal is to get Miyoung to open up to you and Doyoung about how she ended up at the orphanage. However, that mission you share with Doyoung, your individual mission is to...idk I ran out of ideas. Just do whatever you want.

Miyoung's Phone

From Kangmi: Miyoung, you must be at SM by 12 pm for further instructions about your mission.

"I must be at SM by 12 pm" Miyoung said once she finished reading the text message.

"We have a question" The other two said at the same time as Miyoung.

They looked at each other for a short second before the two adults motioned Miyoung to talk first. "my mission will be given to me at SM, so I need to be there at 12 pm",Miyoung explained to them.

"Alright, just text Kai. I'm sure he will be happy to take you", Doyoung said with a smile.

"got it", Miyoung exclaimed as she texted Kai, "what question do you two have?"

"How did you end up in the orphanage?" Taeil asked softly.

"oh", Miyoung mumbled, "I was an unwanted kid according to the head of the orphanage. My mom didn't want me and left me at the orphanage with not much other than my name, and that's about all I know"

Miyoung frowned as she thought about it, she really didn't know a lot more than that. Well to be fair, it's not like she really cared. She had been living okay until now and was only bothered by the people from school and the orphanage who bullied her, which she wouldn't have known was considered bullying if it wasn't for Doyoung and Taeil.

"who in their right mind wouldn't want you?" Doyoung let out with a frown, and Miyoung shrugged.

Miyoung stood up and patted his shoulder. "as you have said before the world is full of shitty people"

"no cursing young lady," Taeil told her and ruffled her hair.

"yes, sir" Miyoung responded with a smile.

"and Miyoung, I hope you know that you're the best daughter one could ask for", Taeil said before going to wash the dishes.

Doyoung nodded in agreement and then placed his arm around her shoulder. "now let's go do some braids on your hair", he said as he guided them to her room.

"God, you treat me like a little girl", she murmured.

"you are my little girl", he said and sat her on her desk chair, "now sit still and don't move or you will mess me up"

Late on the day, Doyoung and Taeil found themselves chilling in the living room when they received text notifications. Miyoung had left so they were just enjoying some cuddling quality time.

Doyoung's phone

Kangmi added you to groupchat "Kangmi and her three siblings"

Mark: wait...nevermind I found the codes and I have a code purple

Jaehyun: you need a plan on how to confess to the love of your life...?

Mark: yup

Hansol: same ^

Lucas: oooh me too

Kangmi: I know Lucas, that's why I added you

Johnny: so what's the plan?

Youngmi: to meet at Jaeyong's apartment so we can come up with something

Jaehyun: wait why mine?

Emma: I might have offered our apartment...plus they want to meet Felipe

Johnny: who's Felipe?

Mark: I kinda like that name, Felipe

Taeyong: oh whatever just be here by 2 pm

seen by everyone.

"ugh why do they always need help" Doyoung murmured which caused Taeil to chuckled. Yet these two found themselves at Jaehyun's and Taeyong's apartment two hours later.

"We have gathered today to help four handsome young men plan how to ask the love of their lives to be their boyfriend...well one is a proposal but you get what I mean", Emma said. She stood in front of everyone, while Taeyong was passing out drinks and treats for everyone. Miyoung, who had Felipe in her lap, was excitedly petting the parrot. "now, Ms. Jeong will you please come to the front and explain everything that is in your mind"

Jieun stood confidently in front of everyone. "after talking with my fellow friends we have decided that the best way to go on about this is to divide everyone into teams. I must add that Kangmi will not be helping because she has other issues to attend to"

"Moving on, what I mean is that for example, David, Jaehyun, Taeyong, and Emma would be helping Johnny plan and execute the proposal. Now I will say the teams and there will be no switching"

"with Johnny is David, Jaehyun, Taeyong, and Emma. With Junseo will be me, Lucas, Jinwoo, Shotaro, and Sungchan. With Mark will be Yeongdo, Joshua, Jisung, and Chenle. With Hansol will be Jian, Doyoung, Taeil, and Miyoung"

"Let the game start"

Doyoung, Miyoung, Taeil, Hansol, and Jian sat at Doil's dining table drinking coffee. They were trying to come up with a perfect way for Hansol to ask Kun to be his boyfriend. Until now everything was going great except for the fact that they had nothing.

"What about a recreation from when I asked him to be my boyfriend?" Hansol suggested but Jian shook his head.

"No" The teen boy responded.

"Why?" Hansol asked.

"Because we already did that", Jian answered, "we need something original and new"

"but it still has to have a correlation to their love story" Miyoung added.

"you're right" Jian agreed.

"Either way, Hansol how did you ask him the first time?", Doyoung said. He took a sip of his coffee as he waited for Hansol to answer.

"Well I took him out to eat and then we did the lockets at the tower, it was night, and 'dancing queen' was playing in the background since it's our song and so I asked him to be my boyfriend.", Hansol said as he recalled that day.

"Wow", Taeil said in awe.

Miyoung and Jian shared a knowing look before they looked at the adults.

"We have a plan"

"I don't understand why we must go buy all of this by ourselves" Doyoung complained as Miyoung explained to him what they had to buy.

"Because we need all of it", she responded with an obvious tone, "Plus, I need to be somewhere else"

"okay just be careful and come back before the sun goes out, understood?", Taeil said and she nodded.

"yes sir, now please go buy everything we need"

Miyoung met with Emma, David, Jian, Jinwoo, Jieun, Yeongdo, and Joshua to talk about the mini-concert. More like Yeongdo had told them to meet up at the cafe so they could get started with the preparation.

Yeongdo with Joshua by his side stood in front of Emma, David, Miyoung, Jian, Jinwoo, and Jieun. He handed them each a folder. "alright as your manager I have already done your schedule, which is in the folder, and it also each and one of your k-pop profiles"

"Now we just have to establish who will be the leader, the songs you will perform, the group name, and what exactly your position in the groups is", he said with a smile. "we have three main vocalists David, Miyoung, who is the maknae, and Jieun. Emma is a lead vocalist, main rapper, and main dancer. However, Jinwoo and Jian are also main rappers"

"interesting", Jieun said as she took it in.

"how many songs do we need?" Emma asked.

"We need to do 15 performances which will cover up an hour" Yeongdo responded and they all nodded in acknowledgment. "I need you six to figure out who the leader will be and the songs by today because you six have to start practicing"

"We also need the song so I can start finding outfits and come with a concept for outfits and make-up" Joshua added and they nodded understandingly.

"leader now, who?" Yeongdo asked and they all looked at each other with panic.

"not us", Jinwoo and Jieun immediately said. They were not about to be in charge of the others, especially when they wanted to pull off pranks.

"I politely refuse", Miyoung said next with a smile. She was not about to try and control those idiots. Plus she would be the maknae not the leader.

They all looked at Jian since he was the oldest. "don't look at me", he said and then pointed at David.

"haha no." David responded and so they looked at the last person, Emma. Emma, who had been distracted by thinking of the songs they could perform.

"huh?"

They all looked at her hopefully. "want to be the leader?" David asked her.

"oh sure"

"Now that it's established, you guys need a group name and introduction", Yeongdo said. He wrote down that Emma was the leader with a smile becuase he knew that she would be a wonderful leader.

Miyoung thought about it, if she were to debut in a group, she would want to be in NCT because that would mean that she would always be close to Taeil and Doyoung. However, that means that a new-sub unit would have to be created.

"how about NCT C, and the c could stand for coed-group", she suggested shyly, "I want to be part of NCT"

"I agree", Jinwoo said. He had a smile on his face and after some thinking, they all agreed on NCT C. None of them really loved the idea of having to be away from NCT since those idiots became their family.

Doyoung and Taeil sighed tiredly as they placed everything they bought on a corner in the living room. They thanked Kai for also bringing up some of the bags and gave him a snack as a thank you. Both noticed that Miyoung was still not home and looked outside, it still wasn't that dark so it was okay. After a few minutes of resting, they started to prepare tteobokki for dinner. Once they finished cooking, they left it on the stove and waited for Miyoung. However, both eventually fell asleep on the couch from how tired they were.

Miyoung arrived at the apartment and saw Doyoung and Taeil waiting for her. They were watching tv in the living room, both asleep with the tv on. Miyoung chuckled lightly and went to wake them up.

"I'm home", she said as she shook Doyoung awake.

Doyoung woke up in an instant and looked at the Miyoung. "Your home and alive", he said half asleep

"Yup! you guys didn't have to wait for me", she said but he shook his head.

"We had to make sure you came back safely", Doyoung said. He shook Taeil awake so they could eat the tteobokki they had cooked earlier.

"thank you"

"for...?" Doyoung asked with a confused face.

"taking care of me" She responded which made Doyoung smile.

Taeil yawned and looked at the two. "so shall we eat Tteobokki?" He asked cheerfully and the other two chuckled at how cute he looked.

"yup let's go eat tteobokki", Doyoung said. With a smile, he walked to the kitchen so he could heat up the food.

Miyoung waited for Taeil to fully wake up and together they joined Doyoung in the kitchen, and like a family, they ate the tteobokki.

.............................................................................................................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 705 6
"If your best friend is not jealous of your other friends, then he/she is not your best friend." Ever experienced? What to see Virats jealousy? Peep...
646K 29K 16
'can you teach me how to kiss?' ⚠️: cringe ahead. don't read if you can't stand hangul! if not, welcome!
1.9M 62.4K 24
Lara-Jean. Quiet. Reserved. But most of all, in denial. Covey. Sleeve tattoos and a strong desire for her Princess. Two girls. One room. All Rights...
84.2K 4.6K 23
Alpha Donghyuck switches places with Omega Haechan. Inspired by Princess Switch (Netflix) Ships : MarkHyuck (Mark + Haechan), HyuckRen (Haechan + Re...