The Baby Project || NCT Ships

By Roses_Love_Kpop

Hello, NCT you have been selected for the SM baby project! Please report to the SM building for further inst... More

update
Authors Note
Preview
Introduction
Chapter 1: Jaeyong
Chapter 2: Johnten
Chapter 3: Jungseo
Chapter 4: Doil
Chapter 5: Kunsol
Chapter 6: Yuwin
Chapter 7: Markhyuck
Chapter 8: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 9: Norenmin
Chapter 10: Chensung
Chapter 11: Kangmi
Chapter12: Jaeyong
Chapter 12:Jaeyong pt.2
Chapter 13: Johnten
Chapter 13: Johnten pt.2
Chapter 14: Jungseo
Chapter 14: Jungseo pt.2
Chapter 15: Doil
Chapter 15: Doil pt.2
Chapter 16: Kunsol
Chapter 16: Kunsol pt.2
Chapter 17: Yuwin
Chapter 18: Markhyuck
Chapter 19: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 20: Norenmin
Chapter 21: Chensung
Chapter 22: Kangmi
Chapter 22: Kangmi pt.2
Chapter 23: Jaeyong
Chapter 24: Johnten
Chapter 25: Jungseo
Chapter 26: Doil
Chapter 27: Kunsol
Chapter 28: Yuwin
Chapter 29: Markhyuck
Chapter 30: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 31: Norenmin
Chapter 32: Chensung
Chapter 33: Kangmi
Chapter 34: Jaeyong
Chapter 36: Jungseo
Chapter 37: Doil
Chapter 38: Kunsol
Chapter 39: Yuwin
Chapter 40: Markhyuck
Chapter 41: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 42: Norenmin
Chapter 43: Chensung
Chapter 44: Kangmi
Chapter 45: Jaeyong
Chapter 46: Johnten
Chapter 47: Jungseo
Chapter 48: Doil
Chapter 49: Kunsol
Chapter 50: Yuwin
Chapter 51: Markhyuck
Chapter 52: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 53: Norenmin
Chapter 54: Chensung
Chapter 55: Kangmi
Chapter 56: Jaeyong
Chapter 57: Johnten
Chapter 58: Jungseo
Chapter 59: Doil
Chapter 60: Kunsol
Chapter 61: Yuwin
Chapter 62: Markhyuck
Chapter 63: Xiaoyangdery
Chapter 64: Norenmin
Chapter 65: Chensung
Chapter 66: Kangmi/wedding day
The end.
The Baby Project 2
dear readers
guys

Chapter 35: Johnten

2K 127 131
By Roses_Love_Kpop

{EDITED AND PUBLISHED}

MONDAY

Ten, David, and Johnny had just finished eating breakfast and were now eating the chocolate chip cookies that David and Ten had taken the time to bake. For most of their time eating breakfast, they just talked about random things. Of course, at some point, they received their missions by text.

Johnny's phone

From Kangmi: Johnny, Just like the previous missions this mission will also last two weeks. Except for this time, you will all have different missions.

For this mission, your goal is to get David to open up to you and Ten about his past, get to know his story. However that mission you share with Ten, your individual mission is to actually get help so you can propose to Ten.

Ten's phone

From Kangmi: Ten, Just like the previous missions this mission will also last two weeks. Except for this time, you will all have different missions.

for this mission, your goal is to get David to open up to you and Johnny about his past, get to know his story. However, that mission you share with Johnny, your individual mission is to check up on all of your sons...and I mean all three of them. (some of them are having a love crisis). good luck!

David's Phone

From Kangmi: David, you must be at SM by 12 pm for further instructions about your mission.

Ten excused himself from the table to get sugar for his coffee but noticed that they had run out of sugar, so his best solution? he went to ask his neighbors for some sugar. However, on the way back from Kun's apartment he found someone walking to the elevator. "oh hi Emma!" He greeted with a smile that soon turned into a mischievous smile as he thought of a way to tease his lovely son.

"Hi!" She greeted back politely.

"would you like some cookies? David and I just finished baking them" He asked while promoting his son as a cook.

"uh sure"

"Great! let's go inside my apartment, I'm pretty sure David will be happy to see you", Ten said and softly pushed her inside the apartment. Inside, they found Johnny and David stuffing their faces with cookies and upon seeing her both boys stopped eating.

Johnny swallowed the chewed-up cookies in his mouth before speaking. "Emma, what a pleasant surprise", he said as she sat down in one of the chairs.

"Yeah" She responded as Ten placed some chocolate chip cookies in front of her as well as a cup of warm milk. David glanced at her and quietly swallowed the cookies in his mouth, questioning why she was there. He was not complaining though.

"I invited her to have some cookies" Ten explained to the boys, who were looking at him with questioning expressions. "you know since David won't stop talking about her" He continued as he sipped some of his coffee.

David choked on his cookies, not expecting Ten to expose him and Johnny just snorted at David's reaction. While Emma ran to help David by patting his back and giving him the milk he was drinking.

"are you okay?" She softly asked him with a worrying tone and he nodded with a slight blush on his face.

Click

Both turned to the source of the sound and found Ten who had taken a picture of them. Emma shyly and blushing sat back down on her chair, while David glared at Ten who only responded with a wink. Ten knew that David was secretly loving this

Oh, but Ten wasn't done bothering his son. "Since you're here, David why don't you take Emma for a date?", he asked with a teasing smile.

"that is such a good idea and when you come back she better be our daughter-in-law" Johnny added as he took a sip of his water, and this time Emma choked on her cooking leading to David helping her and Ten taking another picture.

"oookayyyy Emma and I are leaving", David said. He stood up and grabbed Emma by the arm, dragging her out of the apartment.

"Good luck!" Ten yelled and David could hear them laughing.

"shut up!" He yelled back and Emma was beside him blushing like crazy.

David and Emma made their way to the elevator after arriving at SM. Both were going to Xiaoyu to ask her where the meeting would take place. While in the elevator they stood quite a few steps away from each other and avoided eye contact.

Emma cleared her throat before speaking. "I'm not allowed to date until I'm 16" She casually put it out there which made David smile.

"a little waiting won't hurt" He responded with a sly smirk just as the doors opened. Both stepped out with, one of them blushing like crazy. After talking to Xiaoyu, both walked to the meeting room where Yeongdo, Jian, and Joshua sat looking bored.

Once everyone got there, and by everyone, they meant Miyoung, Jieun, and Jinwoo, Kangmi arrived to explain to them their mission.

"let's talk about your mission", Kangmi said. She looked tired but still maintained the best smile she could muster. "This mission will last for about one month, it's like a goodbye mission...I want you guys to prepare a surprise mini-concert as a goodbye to NCT"

"a concert?" Jinwoo asked to make sure that he heard correctly.

"Yup! you guys will become a group and prepare a concert. Yeongdo had offered the be your fake manager and Joshua has offered to your stylist/makeup artist" Kangmi explained and they all looked at Yeongdo who bowed business-like. "Yeongdo will be in charge of almost everything and you can just ask him anything"

"okay", they all said slowly.

"now-" Kangmi continued but was interrupted by the buzz of her phone.

Kangmi's phone

Groupchat: Kangmi and her three siblings

Johnny: code blue code blue!

Mark: what was code blue again?

Kangmi: he needs help because he is proposing to the love of his life

Kangmi: and Mark didn't give you a list with the codes and what they meant

Mark: I lost it

Jaehyun: anyways, Johnny do you at least have the engagement ring?

Johnny: nope

kangmi added Junseo, Lucas, Jieun, Jinwoo, Emma, David, Joshua, Yeongdo, Jian, and Miyoung, Doyoung, Taeil, Taeyong, Chenle, Jisung, Sungchan, Shotaro, and Hansol.

Mark: wait...nevermind I found the codes and I have a code purple

Jaehyun: you need a plan on how to confess to the love of your life...?

Mark: yup

Hansol: same ^

Junseo: oooh me too

Kangmi: I know Junseo, that's why I added you

Johnny: so what's the plan?

Jieun: to meet at Jaeyong's apartment so we can come up with something

Jaehyun: wait, why mine?

Emma: I might have offered our apartment...plus they want to meet Felipe

Johnny: who's Felipe?

Mark: I kinda like that name, Felipe

Taeyong: oh whatever just be here by 2 pm

seen by everyone.

The eight teenagers and Kangmi looked at each other. "this is gonna be fun", Jieun said with a mischievous smile and Kangmi knew that they would not need her help.

For the next few days and weeks, Johnny, David, Emma, Taeyong, and Jaehyun worked hard to come up with the perfect marriage proposal as well as getting everything they would need and picking a place. Having to meet with the rest because they wanted to make everything in a timely manner since they wanted everyone to be there when Johnny proposed to Ten. Not to mention that David and Emma had to secretly meet up with Jieun, Jinwoo, Miyoung, and Jian to practice for their concert or at least get some stuff done. However, in the end, they managed to do everything. Even decorating the place of the marriage proposal without accidentally destroying any of the props.

FRIDAY

Proposal day.

Johnny was sweating and getting nervous as the time was getting closer. He was instructed to be with Ten all day without looking suspicious until the younger left with Kangmi to have dinner because yes...Kangmi was going to be the distractor and the one taking Ten to the location. "David", however, was supposedly in his bedroom, but in reality, he was helping the others do the last minutes touches for the proposal. How has Ten not noticed that David was not there? Well, Johnny is a really good distractor.

Ten had noticed Johnny fidgeting and was going to question it but he received a text message from Kangmi saying that she was there. "John, Kangmi's here. I'll be leaving now", Ten said. He walked to the door with Johnny trailing behind him.

Ten stopped before exiting the apartment and turned to Johnny. He grabbed the older by the shoulders and tippy-toed to give Johnny a kiss on the lips. "bye my love", he said a little dramatically which made Johnny chuckled.

"have fun my love" Johnny responded and closed the door when Ten was safely in the elevator.

This is where the real panic started happening. He started undressing and putting on the black suit which he was instructed to wear. He glammed himself up, put on Ten's favorite cologne, washed his teeth, and put on deodorant. He grabbed the ring and safely placed it in his pocket, then grabbed his phone, car keys, and headed to his car. He quickly got in his car and texted everyone that he was on the way to the location.

At the fancy garden which they had rented, all of the neos minus Ten found themselves freaking out as they waited for Johnny to arrive. Plus also added last-minute touches and went over the plan so no one would ruin it. For example, Jisung was not allowed near anything because he is a disaster who breaks almost everything he touches. However, once Johnny got there it was time.

"you do have the ring, right?" Taeyong asked Johnny, he was not about to let anything go wrong.

"yes, captain" Johnny responded and showed Taeyong the small black velvet box.

Meanwhile, Kangmi did her best to stall time before having to take Ten to the location. They were supposed to be going to dinner, but in reality, she was just waiting for a text message to tell her to take Ten. "so where do you wanna go eat?", Kangmi asked Ten who shrugged.

"I don't know, you pick"

"no, you"

Yeah, she stalled time by bringing up her favorite argument, not knowing where to go eat. Eventually, she got the confirmation text and headed to the location.

"So where are we going?" Ten asked and Kangmi thought about a quick response.

"well there's this new place that opened, it's in a garden", Kangmi said unsurely but coughed it off and maintained her eyes on the road.

"ooh nice", Ten said. He went back to playing on his phone which made things 10 times easier for Kangmi. Once they got there, Kangmi quickly sent a text to everyone and made Ten follow her all the way until they found a lighted path.

"wow, what's going on?" Ten asked when he noticed the fairy lights and then noticed Joshua standing at the beginning of the path with a red rose and a microphone. Music started playing which got Ten really confused and he looked at Kangmi for an answer but she only pushed him towards Joshua.

Joshua handed him the red rose while singing the song which he quickly recognized was "marry you" by Bruno Mars, and signaled him to keep walking. Next appeared Miyoung who gave him a smile and one more red rose as she sang to the song. After Miyoung, Emma gave him another red rose and by this point, Ten could feel himself getting excited to go to the end of the path. Then Jinwoo gave him a red rose, then Jieun, then Jian, then Yeongdo, and the last one was David.

David gave him the red rose while singing to the song and grabbed Ten by the hand to lead the rest of the way. At the end of the path, stood everyone with a microphone in hand, harmonizing to the song. Ten looked at them with a bright smile and for a moment made eye contact with Taeyong who gave him a thumbs up.

"Just say I do

Tell me right now baby

Tell me right now baby, baby

Just say I do

Tell me right now baby

Tell me right now baby, baby" All of them harmonized and slowly started clearing the way so Ten could reach Johnny.

Ten with happy tears and a bright smile made his way to Johnny, whose world seemed to stop the moment he saw his handsome boyfriend walk to him. It was as if everything slowed down and everything that mattered was them two. Ten reached Johnny and breathlessly stood in front of the older, who looked stunning in his black suit.

Johnny handed him one last red rose and brought up the mic he had his hand to his mouth and sang the last verse of the song. "It's a beautiful night, we're looking for something dumb to do

Hey baby, I think I wanna marry you

Is it the look in your eyes, or is it this dancing juice

Who cares baby, I think I wanna marry you"

Ten wiped away the tears he had in his eyes and with his other hand, held the nine red roses. "You wanna know why it's nine red roses?" Johnny softly asked Ten.

"why?" Ten asked with a smile as he let the tears come out of his eyes.

"because nine roses symbolize 'eternal love' and I want to be with you in the bad and in the good until death separates us. I want to be with you forever because you are my light and joy, the reason I still keep going in life.", Johnny said and kneeled down on one knee. He opened the black velvet box that contained a beautiful ring inside and held it in front of him. "Chittaphon Leechaiyapornkul, will you marry me?"

Kangmi sobbed and smiled proudly because Johnny didn't mess up Ten's name.

"ye-s" Ten managed to stutter out with tears of happiness streaming down his cheeks. Johnny stood up and gently placed the ring on Ten's finger. He then pulled Ten by the waist into a kiss and a bunch of cheers were heard behind them.

Now behind them, Jieun and Joshua were recording while crying. Jinwoo and Jian were comforting them and making sure that the recording came out good. Miyoung was taking pictures with small tears coming out. Taeyong also had tears in his eyes as he watched Ten smiling brightly while looking at the ring. To be fair, most of them were crying or pretending like they were not affected by the emotional scene. However, they all congratulated the newly engaged couple. The last ones to congratulate them were Josh and Kangmi.

Kangmi looked at her phone, which she was in a video call with Ten's mother and walked up to Johnny and Ten. She hugged them and then handed Ten the phone so he could talk with his mom. Josh did the same but with Johnny since he had been in a video call with mama Suh. Kangmi and Josh stood aside as Ten and Johnny talked to their parents.

Ten excitedly showed both his mom and Johnny's mom the ring. Mama Suh not forgetting to tell Johhny that she was proud of him, or Ten's mom telling him that he did a great job with the proposal. Ten smiled when Mama Suh welcomed him into the family just as his mom did to Johnny. However, at some point they had to end the call. Of course, after promising to keep them updated about the wedding and meeting David.

They were gonna leave to eat at a restaurant in celebration but before they left they had to take a family picture. "David, come here! let's take a family picture" Johnny called out to David who looked at him surprised. Emma pushed David to them and went with the rest, who were getting ready to leave. Jieun was the one in charge of taking the picture.

"wait, Hendery and Donghyuck! come join us" Ten yelled to the two boys, who immediately complied a little surprised.

They got ready for the picture.

"ready! 1 2 3" Jieun counted down and took the picture, but of course, something had to go wrong because it's NCT we're talking about. Jisung just had to trip over the light extension and now everything was dark.

However, Jieun was able to take the picture before the lights went out, so the Suh family had a new family picture.

................................................................................................................................................................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.3K 2.4K 22
WARNING ⚠ GS !!! -XI LUHAN (GS) -OH SEHUN -PARK CHANYEOL -BYUN BAEKHYUN (GS)
272K 19.3K 146
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
12.7K 918 12
노런 ❜ 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗴𝗻𝗶𝘇𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗳𝗹𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 . . . ❝ everything i did was for you. ❞ ❝ you o...
1.8M 123K 49
╻renjun is babysitting two grown men╹ ❀ norenmin / jaenoren ❀ chogiwanese ━┅ ✎ this is made out of pure entertainment and a hundred perc...