Bill Cipher's daughter: A Dip...

By Euphemine

Dipper and Mabel had just went to Gravity Falls for the summer vacation. They found new friends! Dipper fell... More

A/N #1
Introduction
Chapter 1 - Meeting
A/N #2
Chapter 2 - Confession
A/N #3
Chapter 3 - The journal
A/N #4
Chapter 4 - Breakfast
A/N #5
Chapter 5 The Deed
A/N #6
Chapter 6 - The Deed part 2
A/N #7
Chapter 7 - Bill Cipher
A/N #8
A/N #9
OMG ITS FINALLY OUT
Chapter 9 - Imprisoned
Chapter 10 - Leaving
Chapter 11 - Kidnapped
Chapter 12 - Bill has a human form?!?
Chapter 13 - Kidnapped again?!?
A/N (Important)
Chapter 14
A/N #11
Chapter 15 - Stan's Secret
A/N #12
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N #13
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N #14
Chapter 20
A/N #15
Chapter 21 (original draft that has not much use in the story)
Chapter 21 (Official)
Chapter 22
Update
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 8 Busted

7K 177 37
By Euphemine

~Your P.O.V~

Oh no. What am I going to say? "Umm...I can explain!" I said. Actually, I don't have one. "So?" Bill asked. I quickly thought up of an excuse which I thought was pretty lame but told him anyways.

"I heard that you are coming to find the code to Stan's safe. So, I thought that you'd be proud of me if I found it for you." I said.

Bill sighed, and said, "You have not been in someone eleses mind for a way too long time. You even forgot where the memories are! Come on, It'll be faster if we go together. And-" "Fine," I said, inturrupting his sentence and changing into my demon form. "YOU LIAR!" I heard Dipper scream. "Later Suckers!" Bill said as he crashed through the door of mindscape Mystery Shack. I looked back with a sad expression, then followed dad into the mindscape shack.

I owe you an explanation I shouted in Dipper's mind. Who's There? He thought. Its just me. I replied. How do I know I can trust you? Dipper asked. Tell Mabel that I will meet you and tell you everything at the mystery shack to- I said, but then we lost connection.

~Dipper's P.O.V~

"Were going in! We need to save our uncle's mind and get some answers from (Y/N). Or should I call her Illuminati? And can we leave those guys out here? looking at them... Hurts my eyes..." I said. "NO!" Mabel replied. "They can help us!"

We all headed into the shack. We walked past a few doors. Stan's fears, Stan's dreams,... "There it is!" Soos said. "Stan's Memories. haha." We all went in and found a hallway full of doors.

We each looked for the door with the memory of Stan inputting the code, but none avail. I came pass a door that said ,'Memories of Dipper' "Look guys! Memories of me!" I said. "I dont think thats a good idea." Soos said. "Lets just keep moving."

After they left, I sneaked into the door with the memories of me.

~Your P.O.V~

I cannot think of being friends with Dipper and the rest. Dad can read my mind. I'll be toast if he finds out. Oh no... What do I do? "Do what?" Dad asked. "Nothing." I replied.

Random A/N

Hehe song matches chapter title XD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 4.1K 15
Dipper Pines made a deal with the evil triangle, Bill Cipher, before. It was a huge mistake. When Mabel is on her deathbed, Dipper finds himself face...
101K 2.7K 11
Dipper and his family have been hidden from the kingdom for years. Mainly because of the Cipher's, the rulers over the land. Everyone thinks that the...
49.6K 1K 34
dipper was a girl but she didn't know how to tell everyone She took a deep breath and stepped into the shack,instantly being wrapped into a hug. tea...
47.7K 1.5K 23
Gravity Falls is a small town. A small and very religious town. And in small towns word gets around pretty quickly. And when suddenly a young lord mo...