Broken but beautiful.. untill...

By overthinking019

She was broken by her divorce He broken by his love But destiny play the game, dice rolled with love, but the... More

a small description
introduce the characters
First Meeting
Friendship..
Relation Growing & Getting Strong..
Confession..
Time Become Enemy..
To Be His Forever..
Pregnancy..
Decision..
Court Marriage..
The TV News Channel..
For Sake Of Nandi..
Destiny Roll's The Dice With Miracle..
Upset Minds..
Sleepless Night & Sorry..
Ignorance..
The Secret & The Bad Past..
Karan's Point Of View..
Missing..
A Sorry..
Patch Up Time..
And The Change..
Birthday & Absence..
Wait Is Over..
NEW STORY ALERT

It's New Beginning..

858 69 26
By overthinking019

Nurse come out from OT room with one buddle of joy, & she handover to Karan who being impatient since two hours..

Nurse says- it's a boy..

Karan hold baby boy near him & says- ohh, thank you so much, how's Tripura..

Nurse- you have to wait for that, because another baby is on the way..

Karan take a seat beside Nandi & shows it to her & says- it's baby boy, look it down..

Nandi look new baby born boy, a bundle of joy in her father's arms, she lightly touch on baby's forehead with blurry vision, & look to Karan with smile & says- yes, I'm gonna celebrate these Rakhi with him..

Karan- yes!

Gauri- Karan he only take your nose, other than he just look like Tripura..

Nurse interrupt them- please handover baby right now, later then we shift him with his mother to room, then you spend your time with him..

Karan look to Nandi, who nodding in yes, & Karan handover baby to nurse with smile & wait for another buddle of joy..

Another fifteen minutes fly away & nurse come with another buddle of joy, & again she handover to Karan & says- it's baby girl..

Nandi with excited tone- yes! My wish finally complete..

Karan shows baby to Nandi & she says- can we call her Pari..

Ved- that's not fair, you already decided her name, & what about baby boy..

Nandi lightly kiss on baby girls palm & says- that won't I tell you, she is so cute..

Karan- is it..

Gauri- Karan she is another Nandi..

Nandi declined that & says- no, she is Pari..

Karan- ok fine, Pari..

Karan again handover baby to nurse & ask about Tripura, she informed that, they will shifted her within hour to room, & she is perfectly fine..

A hour later, Karan enter in the room, he look babies sleeping in cradle, he goes near Tripura, who closing her eyes because of tiredness, Karan keep his palm on her forehead, she open her eyes with smile, & Karan bend near her face, she lightly kiss on his lips, & then he give a kiss on her forehead..

Karan- how are you my love..

Tripura adjust herself to seat & ask- where is Nandi, I need talk to her, I have to clear misunderstanding..

Karan- relax, she outside of room, I call her in, ok..

Tripura nodding in yes, Karan goes out & come in with Nandi..

Tripura give her tired smile & make her gesture for come near, Nandi walks to her, & she says- seat here, & she bit side from her bed, & make place to seat Nandi..

Nandi seat on bed, & Tripura caressing her arm & ask- you scared..

Nandi nodding in no..

Tripura- so you like your siblings..

Nandi nodding in yes- hmm..

Tripura- infact you try to give her respect, these are you last words, but before that you said something, right..

Nandi not look to her & says- sorry..

Tripura look to Karan once & indicates her words to Nandi- huh! No, not sorry, something what was it, please will you repeat it..

Nandi look her & she mumbled- Maa..

Tripura listen the word but she wants to hear again- what, not understand what you mumbled..

Nandi look down & says- Maa..

Tripura hold her chin & up her face with smile- that's it only, then why are you scared..

Nandi- I thought you not like, that I call you Maa..

Tripura- ok, cut crap in between us, tell me, it's two sisters or two brothers, because I don't know, who those two added in our family, even I don't know, how's they look..

Karan smile & says- actually Nandi decided one name also..

Tripura gazing to Nandi with love, she wants only answer from Nandi, she ask her- I'm asking you something Nandi..

Nandi- it's one baby girl & other one is baby boy..

Tripura- so what you decided name of them..

Nandi- you will like it, if I decide their names..

Tripura- Papa, would you like it..

Karan- I love it..

Tripura- I love it too..

Nandi- I decided two baby girls name, one is Pari & other one is Khushi, but now baby girl we gonna call her Pari, & about baby boy, I don't know..

Tripura- is it ok, if we call him Khush, what say..

Nandi smile & says- that's great idea..

Tripura- so you gonna call me Mrs. Khanna or Maa..

Nandi hold Tripura's hand in her & says- here after your identify gonna be change, it's gonna be mother of Pari, Khush & Nandi..

Tripura with teary eyes- is it..

Nandi- yes Maa..

Tripura- love you so much..

Nandi- I love you more than Papa..

Karan- and I love everyone, & he give bear hugged to both, & kissed on both head..

Epilogue

12 years fly away with happiness,

"Mr. Karan Khanna, your elder daughter Nandi, she is not choosing film industry, why"..

Karan give answer to media person with smile- because she wants to become space scientist..

"So she become space scientist"..

Karan smile with proudly & says- my smile gives you answer, I proudly says, she is working as a space scientist in Isro..

"That's amazing, she makes India proud then"..

Karan smile & says- yes..

"Is any plans in future she wants to join industry, because you & Tripura Nagrajan is now top most producers, you setup yourself as producer near by six years, & almost five movies back to back Blockbuster under in your production house, then your web series platform, all things are going so well, after your retirement, who will handle all of these"..

Karan- please next question, I don't want to give these question answer, at least now..

And switch off the TV, Karan turn himself back with irks..

Karan- why!

"Where is Maa" a irks tone come up from Nandi's mouth..

Karan- she is in, but what happened to you..

Nandi walks to him & seat beside him & says- what happened to Maa..

Karan- what she did now.. 

Nandi show Tripura's cell to him & says- she open a tinder account..

Karan- what! Still I'm alive..

Nandi give him irks look & says- she open my tinder account in her cell, & she swiping left or right..

Karan says with casual tone- ohh, I thought she fed up with me..

Nandi- Papa I'm serious, she looking boyfriend for me..

Karan- so what's the big deal..

Nandi- you not angered at all..

Karan twisting his lips & shrugged of his shoulders & says- why would I..

Nandi- don't tell me, you help her for opening account..

Karan- no, it's not me, it's Khush, & he spill the truth..

Nandi shouting with the name of Khush, & start to looking for him..

Nandi turn to 24, Pari & Khush turn to 12, Khush & Tripura always in one team, & Pari, Nandi another, but poor Karan become a referee, now a days Tripura look a good guy for Nandi, because since Nandi's college days started to end her college days, she being a single, because she always be a book warmer, at any cost she wants to complete her dream, now her dream finally complete, Tripura wants to look Nandi with a guy, who take care of her, who love her, but Nandi have no interest in all of these..

Nandi entered in room, & look Tripura doing something near the study table, she goes near her & shows her cell to Tripura..

Nandi- what is this..

Tripura look her & says- it's tinder account..

Nandi- for whom..

Tripura smile & says- of course not for me..

Nandi says with dull face- Maa I'm not interested in all of this..

Tripura- look I'm very much open minded, if you like girl, I'm fine with it, but don't be stay yourself single..

Nandi- Maa what's the actual reason..

Tripura- it's bit cheesy, but I want to hear some gossip about my daughter also in kitty party..

Nandi not believe on Tripura, & she start to laugh a loud & she says- you want gossip, seriously mom..

Tripura- look when I seat in kitty party, everyone start to gossiping about each other child but when it's comes to you, they said me, "your daughter is amazing, she is adorable kid, she is focused girl, she is gem, she is very much good girl" these is seriously not done, I always hear same thing about you, Tch! These is so boring, give me bit a chance to doubt on you, like all mother do..

Nandi round her arms on Tripura's waist & give a kiss on her cheek & says- who said you are my mother, you are my partner man, by the way, when you arrange your date with Karan..

Tripura- shut up, he is your father..

Nandi- yaa Soo..

Karan enter in room & found mother daughter discussing something, & he says- Nandi, you are looking for Khush na..

Nandi leave Tripura & says- yes..

Karan- he is out side go, fast..

Nandi shouting by Khush's name & walks out from the room..

Karan smile & come near to Tripura with naughty grin- so Mrs. Khanna are ready to come with me for dinner tonight.. 

Tripura- I'll think about it..

Karan- hey, you promised me..

Tripura- so..

Karan hold Tripura's arm & pull her near to him, she close her eyes, he little bend near her, his breath start to touch her face, she starting to lost in him but before that, & giggling sound fed everything, & they both looks towards the door..

Nandi to Khush & Pari- you both ruined their moment..

Trio entered in the room, & Nandi says with teasing tone- you both didn't get over each other, still, how, man, I want life partner like you Mom..

Karan ask her with doubtful tone- you like girls..

Nandi- no Papa, but I'm just like you, that's why I want my life partner like Maa, who love me so much..

Tripura- so find out someone na..

Nandi- aahh! No, I want to do arrange marriage..

Karan- no, I would you suggest you, live in, first try it then pack it..

Tripura- you giving a suggestion to your own daughter, really Karan..

Karan- what's the big deal in it..

Tripura- I'm only looking a guy for her, & you suggesting live in relation..

Nandi, Pari & Khush look they both starting their argument, they trio leave the room quietly..

In live area..

Nandi to Khush- delete the account, I promise you these Sunday, I'll take you to water park..

Pari- di what about me..

Nandi think for moment with smile & says- for you a doll house, ok..

Pari- done..

In room, Karan try to mollify Tripura, who shut her mouth in mid of argument, she is changing room, looking something..

Karan- Tripoo man, please listen to me..

Tripura only give him stern look..

Karan- ok, don't listen to me, but please stop give your stern look..

Tripura cross her arms near chest & says- live in relationship, I never thought you suggest her, live in..

Karan comes to near her & hold her both arms & says- look, I know you not like live in suggestion, but now a days, it's trending..

Tripura- for trending you suggesting nonsense thing..

Karan- it's not a nonsense thing, look if that guy, love her so much then why he leaves her..

Tripura- it's not about leaving, it's about love, if that guy only used her, then..

Karan have no words, he shut his mouth, & she says- Karan she our Nandi, & I want best for her..

Karan- ok, just fuck off that live in thing, if Nandi wants to do live in, in future, then..

Tripura- of course I'll support her..

Karan look her once & he look up & says- why god, why, why you make me so poor in these house..

Tripura hide her smile & says- changing room door is close na..

Karan says with confused tone- yeah, why..

Tripura round her arms on his waist & says- because my poor husband look so cute, when he asking help from god, & she hugged him so tight, he hugged back..

Karan kiss in her head & says- I love you..

Tripura tight her grips & says- I love you too..

The End..

If you like hit the 🌟 & comments below..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 568 23
Theory- Star crossed lovers eventually reunit, no matter what comes their way. Proof- ||Read the story and find it out yourself||
199K 7.2K 29
What happens when life partners want to revenge each other She wants revenge for her forceful marriage He wants revenge for his broken trust will...
OCEAN OF LOVE By SHAM

Historical Fiction

197K 9.4K 79
Forced into a marriage at young age, wrongly staked in gambling, humiliated in the court of men, she had every reason not to stay with him but she st...
18.5K 1.6K 33
A forced marriage and a broken heart ~ Will the two souls find solace amidst the chaos?