The Legend Of White Werewolfs...

By Galaxy-godess

The weakest wolf in your pack. That's what everyone called you. Despite that, one day Alpha of your pack deci... More

The beginning
The change
The legend
The trouble
The explanation
The magic
The preparation
The ceremony
The new start
The hard part
The hope
The argument
The dream
The meeting
The family
The prisoner
The voice
The tower
The Golden Room
The fight
The pack
The cult
The promise
The feeling
The potion
The Silver Werewolf
The secret
The end

The training

1.6K 59 24
By Galaxy-godess

It hurted like hell.

He. Lied.

Right now we're at the training arena and let me tell you, Jeon Jungkook can LIE. He can lie very well. He said it won't be so hard. Won't be so hard my ASS. My whole body hurted. From head to toes. I miss being a wolf now. I'm laying on the floor because a few minutes before, they started shooting fake arrows at me. 'Without mercy' they said.

Y/N:"Jeon Jungkook!!! You lying piece of s**t! You said it won't be hard! Now look at me!"

He just laughed at me. Then he came to me and crouched down.

Jungkook:"Well, now you know not to always trust me. Beside, we need to prepare you for the worst. This is nothing. G-Dragon will attack you with real arrows that will be on fire or even poisoned."

I bitterly laughed.

Y/N:"This could wait for another day. You couldn't go easy on me today? Like showing me how to fight with swords. Or maybe I could be the one shooting arrows at you."

Then Taehyung and Jimin came to us. Taehyung gave me a hand and helped me stand up. I groaned from the pain and dusted my clothes off.

Jimin:"I think she had enough for today, don't you?"

Jungkook:"Well, if you insist."

We went out of the arena and to armory.

Taehyung:"Jungkook will be the one who will be training you in dodging and strategies, I will be the one who will train you in fighting with weapons and Jimin will train you in fighting in your werewolf form. And for my lesson today, I'll show you different weapons you'll be mastering in the future."

He started to show me different types of guns, swords and bows, nunchucks and sticks. But my favourite of all were two identical knifes with dark blue handle and silver a-little-longer-than-usual-knife blade. Taehyung told me their name was moonlight blades. When he was showing me some hammers, Jimin came to us.

Jimin:"Me and Jungkook are going to get food. You stay right where you are."

Taehyung nodded and we went to magic sticks. I didn't know there existed so many types of sticks. After we were done, we sat down at the top of the arena and watched other werewolfs training.

Taehyung:"So, do you think you'll be okay?"

Y/N:"Yeah. It's not so hard. I'll start slow so I will be able to remember everything."

We then watched two werewolfs fighting in their wolf forms. Suddenly one yelled really loud and threw himself on the ground. I got really worried for him.

Y/N:"Is he alright?"

Taehyung:"Yeah, he just challenged Yoongi's wolf the other day and tought he could win against him."

The wolf that was on the floor started to bleed from his stomach while the other one just sat down and watched him. The medical help came in the arena. They brougth the injured wolf out and brought the winner some clothes. He turned into his human form and got dressed.

Y/N:"Who's Yoongi?"

Taehyung:"You'll find out just now. Hyung! Up here!"

The person in the arena looked up and smiled at us. He then dissapeared through the arena doors and moments later showed behind us.

???:"Hey, Taehyung. Came by to train?

Taehyung:"Yeah, but not for me. Yoongi hyung, this is Y/N."

He looked at me, smiled and stretched his hand out for me to shake.

Yoongi:"Hi, my name is Min Yoongi. Nice to meet you."

He had really pale skin with white hair and dark brown eyes. He had really round face and a nice smile. His voice was really chilling.

Y/N:"Nice to meet you too."

We shook hands and Taehyung started to explain about Yoongi.

Taehyung:"You know, Y/N, it's better for you if you don't mess with Yoongi hyung. He's known around here as the best warrior in wolf form. His inner wolf is really feisty and powerfull."

Yoongi:"Ah, that's too much, Taehyung. You're gonna scare her."

Taehyung:"No, no. She needs to meet our gang to know what she's geting herself into."

They laughed and talked some more. Yoongi asked me a few questions and we became friends really quickly. After a few minutes, Jimin and Jungkook came back with a few sandwiches.

Jimin:"Oh, Yoongi hyung! What are you doing here?"

Yoongi:"Nothing much. I just came by to fight with one of the as****e that dared to insult me. Of course Suga went crazy and I challenged him to fight to which he naivelly agreed."

Jungkook:"Where is he right now?"

Yoongi:"Probably bleeding in the hospital."

Jungkook whistled and laughed.

Jungkook:"You went as hard as you could, eh?"

Yoongi:"Of course. If he's going to insult me, he needs to be prepared for the worst to happen. But as you could see, he wasn't."

I looked at them confused.

Y/N:"Who is Suga?"

Yoongi then looked at me confused and started to laugh.

Yoongi:"Did you fall from Mars?"

Y/N:"He doesn't know?"

I looked at Jimin and he smiled innocently.

Yongi:"Know what? What am I supposed to know?"

Jimin:"Nothing, hyung. You'll know when the right time comes."

Jungkook:"Or maybe Tae will tell you everything even before everyone else will know."

Taehyung then started to get angry at him, saying he doesn't have such a big mouth and similar things. Jimin then nudged my shoulder which told me we're leaving.

We went to the castle doors and went inside, probably to look for the witch.

Jimin:"You need to be careful what you're saying infront of other people, Y/N. They still don't know who you are."

Y/N:"Sorry, I just... I'm a very curious person."

Jimin:"And there's nothing wrong with it. You just need to wait with questions after the introduction."

Y/N:"Introduction?"

Jimin:"It's a ceremony where we introduce new members to the city."

Y/N:"A-A whole city?"

Jimin:"Yeah, even I think it's a little to much. And I think you're the only werewolf who came into the city for this ceremony."

Great. Just great.

I left out a frustrated sigh.

Jimin:"What?"

Y/N:"Nothing. It's just that I don't like attention from all the people around me. And I'm not used to get it either."

Jimin:"Don't worry. You'll shine at your brightest that day, I'm sure of it."

Y/N:"Oh, yeah. One more thing. Who's Suga?"

Jimin:"You see, every werewolf has some kind of spirit inside them that takes over their body when they turn into a wolf. You don't know how to talk to yours yet because you're kind of new to all of this and your wolf is still evolving. The wolf inside you is your hidden side. It's more talkative, more energetic and gets angry quicker then you because he or she wants to protect you. Some don't listen to their wolfs very often but werewolfs like Yoongi hyung are similar to their wolf and likes to do what their wolf tells them."

Y/N:"Ooooh, now I understand. And every wolf has its name?"

Jimin:"Exactly. You will probably learn how to talk to your wolf at the wizard."

While we were talking, we ate our sandwiches.

We then went up the stairs. I predicted we were walking to the top of one of the towers. Probably the biggest one if it's the royal wizard we're talking about. When we came to the top, we faced really old metal doors. Jimin brought up his fist and knocked on it twice.

A few seconds passed and all was quiet until we heard yelling behind the doors. It was between cursing and some other language that I didn't understand. Finally the doors opened to reveal a very handsome angry man standing behind them.

???:"WHO DARED TO INTTERRUPT MY- oh Jimin! It's you. What are you doing here?"

Jimin:"Hey, hyung. I'm sure you've heard of my friend here already. She needs your help with something."

I looked at him closely. He was more handsome than most of the guys I've seen. He had black hair which looked really fluffy and black eyes which could judge you very hard. His face was shaped perfectly just like his lips which are full but not too much. He finished off the look with literally perfect nose.

???:"Ah, yes. The infamous Silver werewolf. Come in, my dears."

We stepped in the room and I immediatly smelled all kinds of herbs and potions. In the room was a copper caldron, a lot of shelves with said herbs and potions. There was also a table with a very comfortable looking chair in the middle of the room and a big mirror on one of the walls. On the wooden floor was a dark blue carpet with tiny black patterns.  And in the corner of the room was a bookshelf probably with different kinds of spell books, a small table and two chairs. One of them was already occupied by someone who was reading a book.

Jin stopped when he was standing behind his table and we stopped infront of it.

Jin:"Oh my. Sorry for my rudeness. My name's Jin. Kim Seokjin is the full name. That calm werewolf in the corner is my boyfriend. Joonie, we have a guest."

The said man looked up from his book and smiled at us. He then putted his book down, stood up and bowed at me.

Namjoon:"Nice to meet you. My name is Kim Namjoon. I'm his helper and, of course as he already said, his boyfriend."

Y/N:"I'm Y/N."

He had blond hair and brown eyes. He wore glasses at that moment which suited him really well. His face was what you would call unique. He was not handsome in a way Jin was but totally in his own way. But he still looked handsome.

Boyfriend? You sure, hun? I'm pretty sure I heared they have the same last name.

Jin then chuckled.

Jin:"No, dear. We're not married yet. It's just a coincidence that we have the same last name."

I looked at him surprised.

Y/N:"Wha-? How did you-?"

Jin:"I'm working on some mindreading right now. And I thought now was the right time to try it out."

Namjoon:"Jinnie, we talked about this. No trying out on people unless they agreed to do it."

He walked to Jin and back-hugged him. Jin putted his hands on Namjoon's and leaned back on him.

Jin:"I know. But it was such a rare opportunity."

Jimin then cleared his throat and they looked at us.

Jimin:"Will we have to wait for you to make out first or will you do it later?"

Namjoon chuckled with deep voice.

Namjoon:"We're just hugging, chill. We aren't even close to kissing. But I'll leave him to you two. If you need me, I'll be in the corner."

He let go of Jin, sat down at the table in the corner and started to read his book again. Jin then sat down at his table and suddenly two chairs appeared infront of him out of nowhere.

Jin:"Please, sit down."

I glanced at Jimin to see if he was just as surprised as me but he looked like this was a normal thing for him. Well, it probably was, if he was friends with this dude. We sat down.

Jin:"Now, shall we get down to business?"

I got a feeling the room became much darker than before. Why is everything so creepy here? Jin leaned back in his seat and observed us for a few seconds.

Jin:"What are you here for?"

Jimin:"Y/N wanted to meet you but she didn't tell me the reason."

Jin then grinned widely.

Jin:"Misterious, are we? I like it. What do you want from me, dear?"

I explained to him about Yuri and what he told me.

Jin:"Ah, yes. I've heard something about this before. So, you want me to teach you how to use all the powers from the white werewolfs?"

Y/N:"You can do that?"

Jin laughed.

Jin:"No, of course not. But I can help you find the source to all powers. We have a lot of work, hunny. It would be the best if we started today."

I looked at him surprised. Today? As in, right now? Jin then looked at Jimin

Jin:"Jimin, do you mind if I steal your girlfriend for some time?"

We both then became embarrassed and I felt my face heating up.

Jimin:"Aish, hyung! She's not my girlfriend. And no, I don't mind it. We don't have any other things to do today anyways except visiting Jihyo."

Jin then nodded and stood up.

Jin:"Well then, I suggest we start right now. Is that okay with you, Y/N?"

I nodded and he nodded too.

Jin:"Joonie, I'll have to ask you to leave and go read somewhere else."

Namjoon looked up from from the book and pouted.

Namjoon:"But I like it here."

Jin then went to him and cupped his face with his hands.

Jin:"Well, I like you here too, Joon. But I need privacy for lessons with her."

Jimin:"C'mon Joon hyung. I know where the rest of the guys are. You can read while being with us."

Namjoon:"Okay..."

He stood up and went to the doors where Jimin was already waiting for him. They said bye and closed the doors. Jin then did some motions with his hands and suddenly the room got filled with smoke. When the smoke dissapeared, so did all the furniture except the dark blue carpet.

Jin sat down on the floor and so did I.

Jin:"Now we'll have the real start."

Hello!

I came back with yet another part. I hope the chapters aren't too boring. I'm trying to get to the interesting part of the story and I hope that will be soon. But till that day comes, I hope you'll stick around.

Well bye now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 145 10
Rory is on the campaign trail and it's almost over. In her last week she runs into finn and they start to date. Fast forward to five years rory and F...
1M 40.6K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
192K 4K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
36.4K 1K 20
Request for some Luxiem one shots I'll try my best . . . . . . All Art belongs to the respected Artist . . . Front Cover is Luxiem's Song Cover