Nekos and Inus {SkyLox}{Mpreg}

By ShiningSouless

In the world only 6 people are either a neko or a Inu. The rest are humans. Nekos and lnus are not suppose to... More

As a child
School
Awkward
New friends?
Me too
Playing
Training
I'm fine
I think I love him
What could go wrong?
If only
Dad?
Thunder
Maid
Forgiven
Brice
Trying to recover
Back to hell-I mean school
Bad news
Break downs
First test
Finally back
Sensitive (smut)
The promise
Injured again
Surprise
I give you my heart
Until the day I die
Water
Truth or Dare
Reasoning
Merome's dare
SetoSolace's dare
Jin
Herobrine
Changes
Little puppy
Sky
Wake up
Woof?
New pillow?
Hello, my name is John
Cute
John and Zack
Glowing eyes
Forgive me
Familiar faces
Movie Date
Office
Lunch Break
Park
Picnic
Couple time
Someone's getting naked
Months later
Water broke
I love him
Epilogue
So um...Hey
I was tagged!

Them too

9.6K 280 403
By ShiningSouless

Chapter 6: Them too

~Ty's POV~

When I woke up I still had the clothes I had on yesterday. I guess I must have fallen asleep. I yawned, making a slight meow. I took a shower, got some breakfast, brushed my teeth, changed my clothes, brushed my hair, hid my ears and tail and out the door.

My morning are always the same. School is basically the the same too. Blah blah blah. Whatever. I sighed as I walk up to the school doors. Today's Friday so I don't have to worry about school.

I walk in the school and the loud noises filled my ears. "Hey Ty." I hear someone say. I look behind me to see Seto and Brice "hey." I replied "so. Today's is Friday. Do you wanna-" Brice was cut off by Adam "hey guys. I was wondering if you guys wanna come by my place today?" He asked "sure." I said "ok cool. Can you help me find Mitch and Jerome plus Lily and Sora?" I nodded and followed Adam with Seto and Brice behind me.

"Hey guys." I hear the familiar voice of Lily say. "Hey Lily. Do you and Sora want to come to my place after school?" Adam asked "we barely know you. You could be a axe murderer." Lily said "did someone say axe?!" I hear Jerome said from behind us.

"There's always a what if." Adam said to Lily. She giggles and turns towards Sora "Can we go, big brother?" She asked "sure." He said "why do you have to ask him?" Mitch asked "because our parents died about 3 years ago and my brother is my guardian." She said "oh. Sorry for asking." Mitch said looking down "no it's ok, really." She smiled.

"Ok. So are we going to my house or what?" Adam buts in "ya!" Everyone says. Our excitement got cut off by the bell ringing. "Ok see you guys at lunch." Lily says and walked off with Sora following her. "Ok. Bye!" Seto says "bye!" Everyone else says and walked their separate ways.

It was then when I realized I haven't put my things away. I walk to my locker and put my neon green backpack in. I grabbed the books I needed for first class and closed my locker. I turned around and was met with the guy the bullied me last time, with him two friends.

I froze and looked up hesitantly at him. "Where are you going?" He asked harshly "leave me alone..." I mumble under my breath "what was that?!" He snapped grabbing the collar of my shirt, making my books fall out of my hand, and pressed my against a locker.

"What do you want?" I asked. "I want to make you life a living hell." He punched in me in the stomach "useless" punch "ugly" punch "no good piece of shit" punch "fag" kick "waste" kick "of" kick "air" he throw me to the ground. I laid there motionless. I started to see black spots. The guy an his friends kicked me a few more times and walked away laughing.

I close me eyes as darkness took over my vision.

~Adam's POV~

I was tapping my finger on my desk as I looked at the clock. 'I can't be gay but Ty does look cute with cat ears. Ugh! This is so frustrating!' I think to myself "ADAM!" My teacher yelled. I look up and the whole class was looking at me, while the teacher looked furious "yes?" I asked "I've been trying to get your attention for the past 5 minutes! Out in the hallway!!" He yelled. I sighed and stood up. I walked out of the classroom.

I sighed and leaned against the wall. I saw the three guys from before walk past me laughing "he's so weak and useless." They laughed. I growled as they walked into there classroom. I sighed and started walking around. I walked where those guys had come from and I saw a small body.

I ran over to it and knelt down. I got a closer look and it was Ty. He had some blood on his shirt. In his mouth and running down his head. He was out cold. My eyes widened. I picked his up bridal style and ran out the school doors. I ran as fast as I could go the neared hospital.

"Please! Someone help!" I yelled once I got to the hospital. 2 doctors and 2 nurses rush out and take Ty from me "will he be ok?" I asked desperately as I grabbed a nurses wrist "I don't know for sure sweetie, but we will do the best we can. Is he important to you?" She asked. I thought for a moment "yes. I love him more than anything." I said "does he know?" She ask. I shake my head "well, you want to be with him right?" I nod "then tell him, he may love you back. You never know." She said with a smile "ok. I will. Thanks Ms." "Anytime. And called me Penny." I nod "now I have to go work on your 'friend', when I know how he's doing I will tell you." I nod "ok. Thanks Penny." She smiled and walked off.

I sighed and sat down in a hospital chair. I got a text on my phone, I looked at it and it was Mitch

'Hey. Dood where are you? School just ended.'

I quickly texted back with 'meet me at the hospital.' I put my phone and sighed. I really hope Ty's ok. And I just realize that I love him when he's hurt.

My eyes widened when I realized that they have to do all these test on Ty, they will find out he's a hybrid. I shot up and ran to Ty's door, just as a doctor is walking out.

"Oh. Are you here for this boy?" I nodded "ok. But when we ran test, we found some cat DNA in his. Then we checked his head and he had ears. Did you know this?" I nod once again "yes. But please don't tell anyone." I asked "ok. But if you ever come here again. Ask for Mike, Lisa, Tom, and Penny ok?" I nod with a slight 'thanks' "ok. Visiting hours will start in a couple minutes. I'll come get you when they do." I nod once again.

"Hey dood." I hear Jerome say from behind me. I turn around to find our friends behind me. "Hey guys." I call back "is Ty ok." Seto asked "the doctor said he should be." I said unsure if he really was. "When do we get to see him?" Mitch asked "like," I glance at the clock "now." I finished and a doctor walked out of Ty's room.

"Are you Adam?" The doctor asked me. I nod "Tyler would like to see you." He said and walks into another room "I'll be back soon." I said and placed my hand on the door knob, I slowly pushed it opened.

"Hey." I said as I met Ty's gaze "hey doggy." Ty giggled, I roll my eyes and walk by his bed and flick his exposed ears. They twitched and he pouted. I chuckled, taking a nearby chair and sitting by Ty's bed "so how's it been buddy?" I asked "fine. Do you know how I got here?" He asked, looking around the white room "I found you unconscious on the ground so I rushed over to the hospital." I said "oh, thanks then." He smiles cutely "anything for my best friend." I smiled and he blushed slightly.

He reached towards me and took off my hat revealing my dog ears. He pawed at them like the first time "cat..." I mumbled under my breath, he rolls his eyes and removes his hand. "So where's everyone else?" He asked "outside waiting." He nodded.

At that moment a doctor waked in "hello. Sorry to interrupt but Tyler here can leave whenever today." He said. I nodded with a slight thanks. He walked out leaving me and Ty alone again. "Are you ready to go home?" I asked "am I ever!" He yelled excitedly. He jumped out of bed, falling in the process. I, luckily, caught him. He blushed with a slight thanks.

"Can you please get out so I can change?" He asked blushing even more. "Ok, can you past me my hat?" I asked, he throws me my hat and I slip it on before walking out the door "where's Ty?" Seto asked. "Changing and where did you guys get here?" I asked looking at Seto, Brice, Lily, and Sora "Mitch and Jerome texted us." Sora said.

The door opened and Ty walked out "ready to go?" I asked. He nodded and followed me as I checked him out. I already told the rest to go to my house. "Let's go Ty." I smile and he gives me a smile back. We walk to my car and I opened the passengers door for him "ladies first." I said and he rolled his eyes "thank you sir." He giggled and got in. I closed to door behind him and made my way to the driver's side. I got in and buckled up. Ty curled up into a ball and closed him eyes "wake me up when we're there." He yawned. I didn't want to wake him up. One: because he's adorable and Two: because he needs his sleep. He was in a fight, give him a break.

He shifted in his sleep as his ears twitched. He took off his headphones when he got into the car. I pulled up to my house and took my keys out of the car to make it stop. I got out of my side of the car, closing the door and making my way to the passengers side, where Ty was. I gently shook Ty. "Ty? We're here. You can get up now." He groaned and sits up, rubbing his eyes "come on. You gotta get up so we can go inside." I said handing him his headphones. He puts them on "ugh. Carry me." He groans sleepily and holding up his hands with eyes closed. I rolled my eyes and picked him up bridal style. I saw him slightly smile and rested his head on my chest. I walked up to the front door and opened the door, closing it when I got in.

"There you are." Brice said "how did you guys get in here?" I asked, glancing at the others "I know where you hide the spare key." Mitch grinned. I rolled my eyes and place Ty down on the couch. I already talked to Mitch and Jerome about the whole hybrid thing and when I say we were going to tell our friends "so why did you wanna talk to us?" Seto asked. I glancing and Mitch and Jerome and they nodded "well, if we're going to be friends for a while. You are going to find this out some time or another, so it better to tell you know that later." I said and took off my hat. My ears popped up, Mitch and Jerome did the same revealing their ears. Ty whispered something to Seto and Brice, they nodded and Ty took off his headphones revealing his fluffy brown ears. Seto and Brice following them.

Mitch and Jerome eyes widened and growled at Seto and Brice who were hisses back. I mentally facepalmed. I totally forgot Mitch and Jerome hate cats. Ty ears flattened to his head. Awww, their making my little kitty scared. Wait what? Ugh! Nevermind.

Lily stepped up along with Sora. Their don't seem weirded out by the only six hybrids in the world standing before them about to fight. They put out their arms to hold back Mitch, Jerome, Brice and Seto.

Brice and Seto were trying to claw at Mitch and Jerome as they try to hurt them. Brice's claw got catch in Lily's hood and pulled it out. Two ears instantly popped up. I tilted my head at her, she sighed "I'm a okami, or a wolf hybrid and my brother is a kitsune, or a fox hybrid." She said her white ears twitching as she pulled Sora's hood down. His golden ears popped up. "Lily!" Sora almost yelled at his little sister.

"Seto, Brice, why don't we just go home." Ty asked "Ya. Get your kitty asses out of here." Mitch growls "well we don't want to be here with you mutts anyways." Brice hisses dragging Ty and Seto out the door. I glance and Ty and he gave me a apologetic look before Brice closed the door.

Mitch and Jerome calmed down and sat on the couch "I can't believe we were friends with those fur balls." Jerome growled under his breath "hey! That's not nice!" I barked at him "well those furballs had it coming." Mitch mumbled, I hit him upside the head "hey!" He barked.

"We're gonna go." Lily said walking out the door with Sora. "Same." Jerome said glancing at me.

Once they left I grabbed my phone and texted Ty,

"Hey sorry about Mitch and Jerome. I forgot they didn't like cats :("

"It's ok, I'm sorry about Seto and Brice. They don't like dogs. But, can we still be friends? ;("

"Of course :)"

"Thx Adam. I got to go. Talk to you later."

"Wait. Do you wanna come over to my house later?"

"Sure. Bye doggy."

"Bye kitty."

I walked upstairs and fell on the bed, falling asleep instantly.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Oh my gosh. I finally updated. I'm so so sorry guys that I haven't updated. I'm truly sorry. Can you forgive me? ;( <3

~Soul

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 1K 24
What happens when a cute nerdy girl falls for a guy over the internet, will they ever meet or will they grow up and forget about their silly little r...
36.8K 753 11
At a young age Izuku finds out that he is a neko and quirkless. His mother abandon him and he is raised by his father. Eventually he ends up at UA wh...
753 19 17
what if millianna wasn't the only neko! what if she had a twin sister! what if she and her twin sister were taken to the tower of heaven! what if her...
33.7K 501 20
Sakusa ,a yandere, is in love with Atsumu.He can't take it any longer so he kidnaps him.Eventually Atsumu falls in love.They get married have kids an...