Iida x reader (Aizawa's daugh...

By volzyx

Y/n is the daughter of eraserhead and is very close with all the UA teachers. Her mother has passed away leav... More

Intro
Chapter #1
Chapter #2
Chapter #3
Chapter #4
Chapter #5
Chapter #6
Chapter #7
Chapter #8
Chapter #9
Chapter #10
chapter #11
chapter #12
chapter #13
chapter #14
Chapter #15
chapter #16
chapter #17
chapter #18
chapter #19
chapter 20
chapter #22
Chapter #23
chapter #24
chapter #25
chapter #26
chapter #27
chapter #28
chapter #29
chapter #30
chapter #31
chapter #32
chapter #33
chapter #34
chapter #35
chapter #36
chapter #37
chapter #38
NOT A CHAPTER
chapter #39
chapter #40
Chapter #41
Chapter #42
chapter #43
chapter #44

chapter 21

6.9K 138 320
By volzyx

We walked into the classroom to see that no one else was there.

"Hmm, guess we're the first ones." Kirishima rubs the back of his neck.

"Wow, so this is the classroom were gonna be in for the rest of the year!!" Mina runs around

"this is actually kinda cool, huh tenya?" I look over at him as I go stand in front of the chalk bored.

"so this is the room that our ancestors used." he pushes up his glasses. 

I then go the back of the classroom and sit down on one of the desk with my legs hanging off, Mina runs over and sits across from me with our knees touching. 

"ok so which one?  it cant be kiri, so it's either the murderer or the huge nerd." she whispers.

"what are you two doing?? you're going to damage school property." Tenya speed walks over to us and I wink at mina then cover my smile with my hand. 

"Tenya it's fine." I tell him laughing.

"y/n you act like you have a free pass for everything, aren't you worried you're going to get into the slightest bit of trouble?" he asks accusingly. 

"no I'm not worried at all Tenya, and I kinda do have a free pass." I mumble the last part. 

"we're not damaging anything sonic, calm down." Mina whines. 

"its fine Tenya." I give him a loving look. 

he lets out a hmfp and crosses his arms while turning to the crowd of people walking into the classroom,  I slide off the table and move into the chair and slouch while closing my eyes. 

"y/n are you going to sleep?" Mina pokes my shoulder.

"yea why not, the teacher isn't here yet." I open one eye and look at her. 

"yea but your boyfriend is going to come over here and yell at us." she points out.

"Shhhh don't say that too loud, it's a secret Mina." I whisper yell.

"ohhh got it, but I'm going to take a nap too." Mina says while sitting on the floor and tilting her head back, resting on my leg. "pst pst Kirishima." 

"yea what's up." he walks over to us happily. 

"wake us up if anything happens." I tell him.

"will do ladies." he winks and sits in the chair in front of us.

before I drift off I hear a certain explosive voice yelling and my boy friends proud voice responding.

"take your feet off of that desk now!" Tenya says firmly.

"huh?!" Katsuki responds. 

"its the first day and you're already disrespecting this academy by scuffing school property!!" he says frantically. 

"your kidding me right?! you let those other two sleep!! did your old school put a stick up your ass, or were you born with it??" Bakugou says sarcastically. 

"I- Lets start over I'm Tenya Iida from- Wait who did you say was sleeping??" he cries.

"your girlfriend or whatever." Katsuki rolls his eyes.

"uh oh." Eijiro looks back at us.

"tell him to leave us alone." Mina waves a hand tiredly.

"Y/N, ASHIDO, WHAT ON EARTH ARE YOU DOING?" Tenya runs over to us only to be blocked my kiri.

"No can do, they want their sleep and I'm happy to give it to them." Kirishima says in a manly tone.

they were about to start auguring but everyone turns to look at the boy coming in the door except for me, because I still have my eyes closed with my hair covering my face.

"its him, good morning, my name is Tenya Iida from-" he strides over to him.

"yeaahh I- I know, I- i'm Izuku Midoriya, its super nice to meet you." he stutters.

"Midoriya, you realized something more to the practical exam, didn't you? you must be very perceptive and I completely misjudged you, I admit as a student you far superior to me." Tenya says seriously. 

"uhhh I find that hard to believe," he says shyly.

"Hey!! I recognize that messed up hair, falling boy!! you did amazing that punch was fantastic!!" a girl comes up behind him and rambles on.

at this point is too loud to even rest so I open my eyes to see the whole classroom filled up, with only a few seats to spare, there's and empty one right in the front where the teachers sit so I decide to take that one. 

"pst mina, im gonna move spots do you mind?" I look down at her.

"no no, go ahead girl." she gets up and so do I, we both walk too the front of the classroom and she takes a seat behind some blonde and I walk over and take a seat in front of Katsuki. 

"wow, where did she come from?" a another blonde asks Kiri as I walk by.

"oh that's y/n, she's really cool dude." Kiri tells him.

"she looks cool." a purple haired girl with headphone jacks hanging down from her ears joins in.

"Hey, it's inaproprate to be talking about your classmates without them knowing." Tenya turns to them with and air chop and I blush. 

"dude chill, we just think she's cool." the blonde puts his hands up.

"what the hell are you doing over here, dipshit?" bakugou flicks my shoulder.

"ill sit where ever I want asshole." I turn behind me to look at him.

"tch, whatever."

I stick my tongue out at him and turn back around to watch Tenya and the kids by the door, I hear bakugou, make a tsk sound, clearly he isn't happy.

"if your just here to make friends then you can pack up your stuff now," a deep voice comes from behind them and I smile as I watch their shocked faces. "welcome to UA's hero course, it took 8 seconds for you all to shut up, thats not gonna work, time is precious, rational students would understand that." with that he gets out of his sleeping bag and turns to the class.  "hello, im Shota Aizawa, your teacher." 

Tenya gives me a confused look because of the last name dad just mentioned but I just shrug.

"alright let's get to it, put these on and then head outside." he says blandly as he pulls out a PE uniform out of the sleeping bag.

this must be the surprise exam he was talking about earlier.

he point us in the direction of the dressing rooms and we all stand up and make out way out, dad watches us all walk out and I'm the last one because I want to talk to him.

"how was my introduction?" he ask quietly as he follows behind me.

"it was great, I loved seeing their expressions." I cover my face with my hand to hide my smile.

"me too, go catch up with your friends, i'll see you soon honey." with that he disappears into some shadow.

"bye." I glance behind me then run up passing people in the process to meet Tenya who is walking with Izuku and the brown haired girl.

"Tenya you didn't wait for me!!" I slap his arm and end up hurting my hand because its rock solid, but I don't let them know.

"Im so sorry y/n, I didn't know you wanted me too, you seemed determined to stay behind." he passionately apologizes.

"who's this, Iida?" the girl asks.

"this is Y/n, she got in through recommendation." he says proudly. 

I mentally thank him for not saying my full name.

"ohh it's nice to meet you y/n, I hope can become friends." he says happily.

"oh y/n,  this is Izuku Midoriya and Ochako Uraraka." he waves his hands around.

"I- its n-nice t- to meet you." izuku turns into a blushing mess.

"I wonder what Mr. Aizawa has planned for us.." Ochako thinks out loud. 

"I'm not sure, but I know it's going to be interesting." I tell them.

"Heyyy!! y/n wait up!!" I hear Kiri run up behind me.

"what's going on man?" I look over at him and he's dragging the same blonde from before with him.

"I wanted you to meet this dude." he points at him.

"hi!! I'm Denki Kaminari, nice to my meet ya." he says trying to act cool, I can feel Tenya stiffen up next to me.

"nice to meet you too bro." I say with a smile but move a little closer to Tenya.

"were here!!" I hear Ochako sing. 

"alright, boys over here and the girls over here!!!" Tenya jumps in front of everyone and points while he announces.

"alright see you guys later!!" I wave at them and wink at Tenya, he just blushes and gives a small wave back.

"you and Tenya seem very close." Ochako says with a small smile while we walk into the locker room.

"yea." I say while walking to my locker, waving bye at ochako. 

when I got to my locker it was right next to a really pretty girl with black hair in a pony tail.

"Hi! I'm Momo Yaoyorozu." she introduces her self.

"i'm y/n, I look forward to getting to know you." I say happily.

"me too, i'm sorry for not talking to you earlier, you just kinda showed up out of no where." she laughs.

"Yea y/n seems to do that sometimes." Mina comes up behind me and trows her arm over my shoulders.

"oh Ashido is your locker over here too?" Momo looks at her.

"yep! now lets change before that homeless looking teacher man gets mad at us for taking to long." she lets go of me and starts to open the locker next to me and I cant help but burst out laughing.

"what's  so funny." Momo looks confused as she turns to her locker on the other side of me.

"nothing, it's just what Mina called Mr. Aizawa." I try to regain my composer.

"I mean it is true." Mina adds.

"it really is." I stop laughing and open my locker.

we all got into our uniforms and put our stuff in the lockers,

"alight are we ready to go?" Mina looks at us.

"yea just one sec." I pull the zipper of my shirt down to the bottom of my collar bone.

"why'd you do that, y/n you are breaking the dress code, first with your blazer and then with your PE uniform." Momo says concerned.

"trust me, it's fine, plus the collar on this thing is annoying and I don't like it." I tell her.

"Letsssss gooo!!" Mina whines then grabs my hand and drags me out of the locker room to meet everyone else.

we got to the dirt field and all stand next to each other in front of dad.

"you all are going to be completing a quirk assessment test." he says blandly.

"WHAT, A QUIRK ASSESSMENT TEST?!!?" everyone in the class says at the same time except for me and Katsuki.

"but orientation? we're gonna miss it!!" Ochako asks dad in a worried tone.

"it you really wanna make the big leagues you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies." dad tell them with his back turned to us, everyone lets out a sound of shock and disappointment, but I couldn't care either way. "here at UA were not tethered to traditions, that means that I get to run my class however I see fit,  you've been taking standardized tests most of your lives, but you never got to use your quirks in physical exams before, the country still trying to pretend were all created equal by not letting the ones with the most power excel, it's not rational. one day the ministry of education will learn. Bakugou you managed to get the most points in the entrance exam, what was your farthest distance throw in softball when you were in middle school?"

"67 meters I think." he responds.

"alright, try doing it with your quirk, anything goes just stay in the in the circle, go on, your wasting our time." dad says impatiently as Katsuki walks over to stand in the circle, im about to fall asleep from boredem as I lean on Mina's shoulder. 

"alright man you asked for it," he says calmly before stretching and getting ready to throw the ball, I quickly copy his quirk and stop paying attention, he lunches the ball with a series of explosions and everyone ones faces go blank, except for me and dad, once again.

"all of you need to know your maximum capabilities," dad says seriously while measuring the length that Katsuki threw the ball. "its the most rational way of figuring out you're potential a pro hero." he turns around to show us bakugou's score. 

some other people mumble about how good the score is and I just roll my eyes.

"I wanna go, that looks like fun!!" Mina shrugs me off of her and I groan.

"Mina I was comfortable." I complain.

"sorry!!" she says a little too loudly making people look over to us.

"so this looks fun, huh? you have 3 years here to be come a hero, you think it's all going to be games and play time? idiots, today you'll compete in 8 physical tests to gage your potential, who ever comes in last place will have none and will be expelled immediately." dad smiles his crazy smile.

so this is what he meant by "no matter what you won't get expelled" did he really think I was going to fail, nah, he probably just didn't want me to worry.

"like I said I get to decide how this class runs and if thats a problem you can head home right now." his smile turns even more manic and I can't help but smile wildly with him.

ochako starts on about how this isn't fair and dad tells her more things that aren't fair bit we still have to deal with them, dad blows his whistle and we move on to the first test, the 50 meter dash.

Tenya goes up against some frog like looking girl and wins with little to no effort and I cant't help but be proud of him and smile. 

ochako is racing some dude with a tail and is beat by only a little bit. 

tenya walks over to my as i'm sitting on the ground while Mina stands next to me, 

"good job Tenya, i'm proud of you." I smile up at him.

"thank you y/n, but I don't think you're supposed to be sitting right now." he says boldly.

"I don't want to stand, but if you want me too you'll have to make me." I say childishly.

"if you say so y/n." he turns around and kneels, "get on my shoulders." he says proudly. 

"gladly." I get up and put my legs over his shoulder and rest my hand on his head.

"y/n, iida you're going to get in trouble!!" mina flicks Tenya's shoulder as he stands up. 

"this is great, thank you Ten." I whisper and he just smiles.

he walks up to the others to watch the races. 

"what are you guys doing, mr. grumpy is going to get hella mad." Kiri whispers.

"he's not going to expel us for this." I whisper back to him.

"I don't know y/n, he seems pretty serious." kiri looks back to the people racing. 

mina walks up to the staring line with a blonde that has weird looking belt, and he stops mid way through the track causing mina to win, dad looks over to the group me and Tenya were in. 

"y/n get the hell off of iida." he says blandly.

I just nod and Tenya lets go of my legs and I do a back flip off of him, being careful not to kick him, but in the process everyone starts to stare at me, and I just shrug and walk back, next to Tenya, I stand overly close to him.

"Ok Bakugou, y/n,  you're next." Dad announces.

this is going to be interesting

I walk over to the starting line with Katsuki and let little explosions out of the tips of my fingers just to make sure it's working.

Katsuki gets in position and so do I, the robot goes off and I jump forward ahead of bakugou, but his quirk goes off immediately, I take another step forward and jump into the air and make my own explosions, we both make it to the finish line and tie.

"WHAT THE HELL, STOP DOING THAT DUMBASS DON'T YOU HAVE YOUR OWN QUIRK?!?!?" he yells in my face.

"Katsuki Bakugou i'm going to need you to back away from y/n, she is using her quirk, it's just not what you thing it is." dad snaps in a scary tone, causing him to immediately step away from me and I cross my arms and look over at Tenya who looks just as pissed off as dad.

I give bakugou a death glare and walk back over to Tenya and kirishima and some other people.

bakugou walks over to the other side of the field by himself as we watch the rest of the class race.

"y/n are you ok?" Tenya looks me in the eyes, his eyes show serious concern that he can't express without drawing attention.

"yea I was wondering the same thing, that wasn't very manly on his part." Kirishima looks over at me.

"I'm fine, he's just an asshole ya know."  I shrug.

"y/n language!!" Tenya cries.

"ok dad." I laugh at his expression, but then I see my actual dad look over at me and then look back to the class.

"what- i'm not your father." tenya puts his hands up.

"this dude really doesn't get it does he, it's a joke bro." Kiri lightly punches Tenya's arm.

"oh, my bad." Tenya pushes up his glasses

"no but seriously, i'm fine, I was just using my quirk and he got mad, thats an asshole move." i tell them.

"what is your quirk anyway?" kiri ask, clearly interested.

"well I actually have multiple-" I get cut off.

"ok were moving onto the second test, grip strength." dad says loudly and we all start to walk towards the gym.

I walk in with Kiri and Tenya to see the others crowding around a really tall guy with multiple arms.

"woah shoji thats amazing." someone says.

I roll my eyes and use the grip weight and get 500 milligrams, only a little bit less than the other guy but still more than bakugou.

we move onto the standing long jump, but I didn't need to use a quirk for this one, since training with dad, I've learned to not always rely on my scarf I can jump really high and far, so I got a decent score.

we do a series of more annoying tests, and getting great scores, but, I kinda went off on my own so I could concentrate on what I'm doing and all the people were tiring me out. 

we make it to another test that Is the ball throw that Bakugou already did and I have to figure out which quirk to copy. 

ochakos ball went for infinity, but I have to be more original, I decide to copy Izuku's quick but I have no idea what it is so it might be hard to control, but, if his body breaks from one punch of using it, I have to be careful. 

"y/n it's your turn."  dad says as he looks at me.

"ok." I walk over into the circle and stretch my arms, I'm going to use bakugou's explosions on my palms and Izuku's whatever on my finger tips, I pick up the ball and get ready to throw it, I drag my left foot back and bring back my right arm and step forward and swing my arm forward and as I feel the ball about to leave my hand I explode my palm and use the smallest bit of what felt like pure power on my finger tips to propel the ball forward and into the air. 

once the ball left my hand I felt a sharp pain in my fingers, it wasn't unbearable, just uncomfortable. 

"Damn Midoriya, you have a powerful quirk, it even hurt my hand." I turn around and show everyone my bruised hand.

Dads eyes widen, but he soon calms back down. 

"h- how d- did you d- do th- that?" Izuku ask with complete terror on his face.

"don't worry about it." I smile. 

"your score was 710 meters." Dad announces with an underlying proud tone.

"WHAT HOW?!?! HOW DID THAT COPY CAT GET A BETTET SCORE THAN ME!!!!!" Bakugou screams frustrated.

"alight Midoriya, it's your turn." dad says bored again.

"o- ok." he starts to walk towards me and I pass him while holding my hand out for a high five,

"y/n, thats y- your in- injured hand." he points.

"just give me a high five man." I smile.

he give holds his hand out and I smack it as hard as I can with my torn apart hand still smiling.

"is that her quirk too, pain tolerance?" I hear kiri whisper to Tenya.

"I don't know honestly, she's full of surprises." he shrugs.

"hey guys, how did I look up there?" I stand between the two guys.

"y/n, why would you do that to Midoriya, knowing your hand is already injured enough??" Tenya frantically questions.

"why not, it doesn't even hurt anyway, the weirdest part was the explosions in my palm on top of what ever that was." I look down at my hand. 

"wait how many quirks were you using?" Tenya asks.

"just Bakugou's and Izuku's." I tell them likes it no big deal.

"well I guess that answers your question Kirishima." Tenya stares down at my hand too.

"wait how did you just use someone else's quirk like that?!?!" Kiri ask confused.

"just like Bakugou said, i'm a copy cat." I smile.

"wait, copy my quirk!" he smile and connects his fists.

"sure." I look over at him then hold out my arm and activate his quirk, harding my skin, he does the same and hold his arm next to mine.

"that is so cool!!!" he says in disbelief. "so like do you need to look at some one for you to copy it or...?" 

"I either need to look at the person, or I can look at a picture of the person, but i'm working on being able to just remember the exact picture in my mind and copy it, remembering isn't the hard part, its only the activating part that I can't get down, I've only done it a few times, then I have another quirk but isn't relevant right now." I explain.

Tenya has a proud look on his face and Kiri just looks happy to be talking to me, we all then hear a scream come from Izuku and they turn to look at him, as I shoot a glance at my dad,  I see him about to activate his quirk and so I get ready too, out of just muscle memory. 

he then looks over at me and then glances to Izuku and I can tell that he wants to cancel out his quirk. 

I sigh and wait on his instruction, my eyes shift between my dad and Izuku and dad finally signals as the ball is about to leave Izuku's hand. 

I take a step to move behind tenya, so no one sees me use my erasure, dads hair flies up and so does mine as our eyes gleam red. 

I only stare at Izuku for a millisecond before closing my eyes and dropping the quirk, I peek around Tenya's arm to see that the ball didn't even go 40 meters. I feel bad for not letting him succeed, but dad must've had a good reason for this. 

"y/n what are you doing?" Kiri asks.

"I though Izuku was gonna blow up, like his quirk is so strong it's crazy." I lie.

"and you just put Tenya in front of you?" he raises an eyebrow.

"it is totally fine, I would take the hit for y/n- a classmate anytime." Tenya blushes.

"thanks Tenya." I step back in between them.

dad uses his quirk once more and his scarf goes flying.

"I erased your quirk, the judges for the exam were not rational enough, someone like you should never be allowed enroll in this school."

Izuku goes on about how he finally recognized my dad for the pro hero he is and dad just tells him about how he would break his bones and mentions all might indirectly, he then walks away and lets him have one more try at throwing the ball.

what is the point in scaring him, he's not going to expel him anyway...

Izuku throws the ball and only uses his finger tips and only breaking his finger. 

"this kid..." dad mumbles under his breathe. 

Tenya has a surprised expression on his face while ochako just talk about how cool that was and I glance over at bakugou who has the most pissed off face I have ever seen. 

Katsuki runs at Izuku with explosion coming out of his hands and yelling some annoying shit at him, I lean my head on Tenya's shoulder and just watch.

before Katsuki should reach him, dads wraps got around Bakugou and pulled him back.

"why the hell is your damn scarf so strong?!?" Katsuki ask struggling.

"because it's a capture weapon made out of carbon fiber and a special metal alloid. stand down, it'd be wise to quit making me use my quirk so much it give me serious dry eye, your waisting my time now, lets finish this and move on." Dad releases Bakugou and walks away. 

Izuku runs over to Ochako and she asks him if his finger is ok or whatever.

we go back into the gym and finish up the test and the adrenaline is starting wear off and I can feel that I actually broke one of my fingers and probably fractured the others.

we finish one test and I turn to tenya. 

"hey, umm, Tenya, I think I broke some of my fingers." I hold my hand as I look up at him.

"wait just now, or when you used Izuku's quirk."

"when I used his quirk." I mumble.

"i'm sorry y/n we just finished our last exam, so when we change back into our other uniforms I can take you to the nurse or we can go talk to Mr. Aizawa, how bad does it hurt."

"no it's ok, I have some bandages in my locker, and i'll tell him about it later, i just wanted you to know." I say lovingly. 

"thank you for informing me, I'll help you anyway that I can." he smiles.

"stop flirting you nerds, Aizawa called us outside." Katsuki walks past us.

"shut the fuck up." I say blandly.

"y/n!!!" tenya yells at me.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME Y/N??!!" Bakugou turns around ready to fight.

"I might have a couple broken fingers, but I'll still kick your ass."  I say blandly.

"ok this is not happening right now." Tenya tries to calm us down.

Bakugou lunges at me and I just stand there waiting for him to reach me but he never does, he was stopped again by my dads scarf.

"Stop attacking y/n, bakugou!" Dad yells.

"ughhhhh." he gives up. 

time skip!!! 

we got the results to our tests, me and Momo both tied so we both got first, which I wad happy to share and she was too, Tenya got 4th place, which i'm still proud of him for, and Izuku got last place.

"and I was lying no one was going home, that was just a rational deception to make sure you gave it you're all in the tests." Dad smiles.

"I'm surprised the rest of you didn't figure that out." me and mom say at the same time.

I laugh and she giggles.

"I guess we should have said something." she adds.

dad walks away telling us about how we're done for the day and give a nurses pass to Izuku them we all go back to the changing rooms. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

705K 19.7K 69
(Y/n) Togata, a now third year, has figured out that that her teasing and joking has been confused for flirting towards her teacher, Shota Aizawa. Sh...
296K 6.8K 50
"𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?!" "𝐈 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥, 𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬, 𝐬𝐩𝐢...
82.6K 2.3K 45
When Y/N transfers to U.A during her 3rd year from the States she meets the infamous class and their teacher, Mr. Aizawa Studying along with her new...
29.2K 581 44
Female pronouns!! Y/N Yagi, the daughter of the number 1 hero always tried her best for her dad, but it never seemed to be good enough for him. Will...