I Moved to Springfield- A Sid...

Door Gravity246

A/N Thank you for everyone who enjoys this fic. I wrote YEARS ago it in high school so it's not perfect or fr... Meer

Chapter 1: The Redhead and The Stolen Car
Chapter 2: Meeting The Simpsons
Chapter 3: Apu
Chapter 4: You make me blush
Chapter 5: Home
Chapter 6: I Promise...
Chapter 7: Drunken words = Sober thoughts
Chapter 8: I Forgive You
Hello Readers
Chapter 10: Suspicious Behavior
Chapter 11: Rejection & Consequences
Chapter 12: Missing Monkey-Part One
Chapter 12 (contd): Missing Monkey- Part 2
Chapter 12, Part 3: Distractions
Chapter 12- Part 4 Mr. Teeny
Chapter 13: BF and GF
Chapter 14: Ticklish
Chapter 19: Krusty Part 1
Chapter 19: Krusty Part 2
Chapter 20: No secrets (TW: mention of Sexual Assult)
SO MANY SORRIES! :*(
Chapter 21: Morning, Darling (Part 1)
Chapter 22: Morning, Darling (part 2)
Chapter 23: Hello, Again
Chapter 24: The Date Part 1
Hi Guys (I know, A/N's are lame)
Chapter 24: The Date part 2
Part 1 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 3"
Part 2 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 3"
Any Questions
Part 3 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 3"
im not done writing!
Part 4 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 4"
Part 5 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 4"
Chapter 25: Inside Out References
Chapter 26: Party Invite (Part 1)
YOU'RE GONNA LIKE THIS!
Chapter 26: Party Invite (Part 2)
Chapter 26: Party Invite Part 2
Chapter 27: Forgive me
Chapter 28: One Month Later (Part 1)
New Chapter coming soon
Chapter 28: One Month Later (Part 2)
Chapter 28: Hints and Clues
Sorry
Hiatus
I love my readers

Chapter 9: Kisses and Stares

2.5K 46 23
Door Gravity246

Since it's Saturday, I had planned on exploring Springfield a little more, just to know the place I would be living. I after that, I would have taken a lazy day, since I have a mountain of baby sitting jobs next week. What I didn't plan on doing was making out with Bob, for lord knows how long, on his couch, in his lap.

I promised myself, just a few seconds. Then, just a few minutes. Now, it feels as if it's been hours. My legs are wrapped around his waist and my hands are tangled in his hair. Bob's grip on my waist is so tight that I can't escape, even if i wanted to. I couldn't help giggling when I felt his tongue push past my lips.

"Bob!" I squeak, giggling.

"Shhh..." He hushes me sexily, pulling my head back in.

I can't resist him, even if I tried. His hands continuously go from my back to my hair, to my waist and back again. I'm completely lost in the kiss and I don't want to find my way out. Then, a memory bangs me on the head and guilt floods my brain. I quickly pull out of the kiss, leaving him in shock.

"Hm? Is something wrong (y/n)."

"Oh... I... I shouldn't be doing this."

He looks disappointed. His hair falls along with his head.

"Oh... Well, I expected this. I knew it couldn't last." He sighs dramatically.

"What, no, you idiot! I'm not dumping you. It's just-"

"Oh thank heavens."

I smile. He's such a drama queen.

"It's just... I shouldn't be doing this."

"Why?"

"Well... It's kind of stupid but..." I reach into my back pocket, pull out the contract Bart made me sign and hand it to him. He reads over it quickly.

"I kind of promised Bart that I would have nothing to do with you... and the whole family thinks were not associating anymore ... so I just feel a bit guilty..."

How can I face them again? They made me feel as if I was apart of their family. They are so sweet and loving. What If we're seen together? What then? They'll hate me and I'll lose them.

He begins to laugh. I look at him.

"We'll first of all, you know that this is not a legally binding contract, right?" I blush.

"I KNOW THAT!" He chuckles.

"You're so cute. Also, there's an error. It reads '(y/n) swear to never associate, see, talk to or date Sideshow Bob. Ever!'. "Sideshow Bob" isn't my legal name. It's what I was called when I was on the Krusty's show and I'm not on his show anymore now aren't I?"

I smile at him. I actually feel relieved. I knew it wasn't a real contract, but the fact that there was a way out of it was comforting. He smiles back and pinches my cheek.

"Feel better?" I slap his hand away.

"Shut up! I'm not a baby."

"But you're mine, aren't you?" He winks and sets one hand on my back just above my hips and has the other stroking my hair. I giggle and cover my lips. Despite his flirtation, I still feel down.

"I feel so bad for betraying their trust like this."

Bob looks down for a second before he looks up at me. "(Y/n), I want you to promise me something."

"Hm? What is it?"

"...I don't want you to tell anyone about us."

"W-what? Why?"

I adjust myself to where I'm sitting in his lap like a baby. I wrap my arms around his neck and he has his hand under my knees and on my back. He stares into my eyes, letting me know how serious he is.

"Whenever I go outside, I'm constantly bombarded with glares, protests and projectiles. I rarely go out anymore. It's awful. All i want is to take back all of my criminal ways and live in peace but I can't." He sighs and pauses. I hug him tightly before going back to my comfortable position.

"If people knew of our relationship, the same thing would happen to you. I wouldn't be able to live with the guilt of ruining your reputation. You deserve nothing but the best in life and I'm not going to be the one to ruin that for you, so, please, do as I say."

I think for a second. He's right. I just moved here. I can't have the whole town hating me. I'd never be able to live here in peace. I can't believe that he cares about me this much. I nod in agreement.

"Okay. I won't tell anyone... It'll suck, though. I won't be able to brag about how awesome you are." His cheeks turn pink and he turns away, which makes him look so adorable.

"Thank you so much..." Bob says. I slowly turns his attention back to me. He lifts me closer to his face. I notice that his hair is back to normal, up and lively, which I now know means that he's happy. I accidentally let out a squeak as I feel his fingers briefly caress my thigh (I'm wearing shorts). "Now, where were we, darling?"

"Eep-" Are the last words I can squeak out before he seals his lips over mine. He pushes his tongue through my lips and I allow him, giggling like crazy. Kissing him is so much him is so much fun, I feel like I could stay attached to his lips for ever. But, after a few minutes pass, I slowly pull away.

"Um, I think that's enough, sweetie." I tell him, smiling politely.

"What? No..." He whines. "Just another hour? Please?" He begs. I giggle as I pull out of his grip.

"No... Sorry."

Even though we're together now, we still barely know each other well and I don't want to go too far with him, not yet, anyway. "Patience, sweetie. I want to know everything about you before we go any further. Okay?" I kiss his lips and smile.

"Okay, anything for you." He says, getting up from the couch and walking up to me.

"Aw. You're so sweet... Okay, one more minute." I stand on my tip toes and throw my arms around his neck as he pulls me in by my waist. We kiss for one more minute before I reluctantly pull away. "Okay, I have to go now..."

He gives me those giant, sad puppy dog eyes.

"Awww... I'll miss you, my sweet."

"I'll miss you too, baby." I kiss his cheek and walk out the door.

I turn around. "Wait! Um, when's our date?"

"Oh... How about on Friday? Are you free?"

"Yeah. I'll see you then."

"Absolutely."

We stare at each other and smile. Even though we're not talking, this moment still makes my heart race. It's not an awkward silence at all. I'm just standing here, blushing at his adorable smile. This moment is when I realize how much I just want to see him more, kiss him more and just be around him more.

"So... Uh... What movie will it me?" I ask, breaking the silence.

"Nope! That will be a surprise. Patience sweetie. Remember." I giggle.

"Okay, okay. I get it...Bye."

"Goodbye (y/n)."

"Um... Bob can you push me out? My body doesn't want me to leave."

He chuckles happily and comes over to me. He lifts me up of the floor, sweeping me off my feet and carries me bridal style. I squeal in shock.

"Bob! What are you doing?" I laugh.

"Kicking you out of my room in the nicest way I can."

I smile as he carries me to his room. He stands in front of the door. We stay there for several minutes, staring into each others eyes once again, smiling.

"Well, it appears we have another problem."

"And what's that?"

"My arms don't want to put you down."

***

HEY GUYS!!!! GOD, I LOVE WRITING REAL ROMANTIC SCENES!!! I HOPE IM MAKING A BUNCH OF SIDESHOW BOB LOVERS HAPPY!!

PLEASE COMMENT!!!! COME ON, DON'T BE LAZY!!! ONE COMMENT WON'T KILL YOU.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

37K 2.9K 60
Hamza Siddiqui- The new student in the school, whose smile made every girl lose her heart but he is a cold , ruthless and rude demeanor person Fiza...
66.6K 3.7K 79
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
94.9K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
17.4K 586 27
روايه اماراتيه تتكلم عن مثايل وحيده امها وابوها الي عانت من الم الانفصال الام : نوره الاب : محمد تاريخ الكتابه : 19/3/2023 تاريخ التنزيل : ..