Bossy boss

By hanasabina23

In any relationship the most important things is trust.....if there is trust you can win any Battle.. sidha... More

Introduction
Day with shukals
Day with gills..😍
SidNaaz: 1st encounter🀨 part -1
SidNaaz: ist encounter 😍 part:2
Naaz-baaz...πŸ‘¦πŸ‘§
1st day at office..πŸ™† siyappa.
Am I dreaming! 🧐
Emotions... ❀
Am i melting !!πŸ€”
Haunting past!!!πŸ˜₯
bitter past...
bitter past( promo)
jealously at its peak..πŸ˜‰( +ve wala)
Aisa kyun hota hai!!!πŸ™ˆ
Dhur nehi reh sakta...😐
Author note..
kuch to khas hai....πŸ€—
It's all okk for me, if it's you.. ❀
Sid-naaz-baaz.....πŸ€œπŸ€›
calm before the storm.....🌊🌊
Note...
character sketch
Extra care!!!πŸ™„
Growing bond....πŸ‘«πŸ‘¬
Note...
puzzle (part-1)
puzzle (part-2)
Let your heart out... ❀
Trust!!!..
Note
Misunderstanding!!!!
Too lucky to have you....❀
Insecurity
she needs you...
Intuition
I will get you back :(part:1)
I will get you back:(part:2)
I will get you back:(part3)
I will get you back:final part
#BhulaDunga80million
Announcement
😣
pebbles on the shore
Back to square one..
one step ahead 😍
tere paas.πŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ’‹β€πŸ‘¨
i am all yours..😘 (part :1)
πŸ–€
A little talk..

Sab tera...❀

8.1K 765 105
By hanasabina23

Shehnaaz POV:

"Tum jesi ladki pe trust karke meine sab se badi galti ki hei...." employe ho employe  ki tara raho" those line was continuously running in my mind....meine esa kiya kardia...Sidharth app ko kiya ho geya..itni narazgi...mujhe chodke chale geye...mudke bhi nehi dekha..mere dil pe laga, mujhe pata nehi kiyu paar app ko dekhna hei, bas ek barr...pls aah jao app...mujhe janna hei esa kiya hua...meri galthi keya hei...i was crying my heart out...i was shivering due to the cold wind & rain water....but i knw i hve to be strong for myself..mujhe week nehi padna...i was continuously praying  for sidharth...its been almost 1 hr i was setting there...mujhe khuch nehi samajh araha tha...sidharth itna paraya kar diya..mujhe ese akele chor ke chale geye..tear also stop flowing...i am feeling dizzy due continuous thought process..

'Shehnaaz' suddenly i heard him calling my name...mujhe laga sapna hei.. I was staring at him hoping he was not a dream...he came for me....suddenly anger build up in me seeing him....mujhe unko batana hei ki mei ghussa hu unse...mujhe baath nehi karni..itni der lag geyi unne ane mei.. No i will not talk to him...he came towards me...i saw true concern in his eyes. This time he felt like the actual sidharth i know. The one who care for me... ' tum pagol ho geyi ho,itni jid koyi kar tha hei' how can he said that as if he didn’t know he was the reason   behind it...i was still staring at him...  I should ask him why you did this to me... But i felt my body was not helping me...i felt numb...frozen...mixed up with emotion whether to feel happy or sad...then i felt his tight grip while hugging me...' I am sorry'  he was sorry...why!! Suddenly what happened?  Still i felt i am drained out..i am fighting with my body & heart & mind...i want to hug him back...i knw somewhere he didn’t actually mean all of this.. Khuch galat fehmi huyi hogi...but for the ist time i felt he just took my breath away from me...i felt all alone without him & i want him at any cost right that moment... O mujh pe trust nehi kar sakte,paar kiyu, then those feelings were just a lie!!... That dose not mean anything to him!!! its just me that feel for him that way!, a lot of ques in my mind...It's almost making me dizzy... i felt like everything was moving with me... I felt nauseated,  leg was shaking, my vision getting blurred. He was again hold me into a bone crashing hugg... I wanted his support.. I wanted to hold him but i never imagine the things i heard..i was not ready for that...

"I love you..I love you soo freaking much" he loves me!!!o bhi mujhse pyaar karte hei... I want badly my body to co operate with me...wait...!!
Agar wo mujhse pyaar karte he to mujhe rulaya kiyu, kiyu mujhe app ne ap se dhur karna chaha " i want to ask him... I want to punish him for making me so helpless... Before that I could do anything  i  felt complete blackout... And I Fainted.......

Sidharth could feel her weight on him...

SS: ohh shitt!! Shehnaaz.. Open your eyes...plss plss akhe kholo ek barr.. I promise you.. I swear khabi tume akele nehi chodunga..

Sidharth POV:
I was running towards shehnaaz...i swear i died thousand time thinking every bad possibilities.... I felt that i couldnot breath properly... I hurt her beyond repair...i don’t want anything right now...i just want her to be safe anyhow...i saw her, crying hugging her kneee....she was looking at me when i call her....her red shot eye made me guilty...i went towards her... I hugged her,she didn’t respond, i felt i lost her.... I want her to respond badly...i want to feel her...but somehow i know she will not forgive me easily.... But i made-up my mind...i will fight for us...i will remove the bitterness i created between us... To repair the damage i felt i should tell her right now...how much i love her... How much he hold importance in my life...i told her, i told her how much i love her... But i felt she was not moving, she fainted...& that time i felt my heart stop beating...that time i realized how much she Captured  my heart...

Sidharth was clueless what to do.... He was at a state of broke down seeing her lifeless life like that...he was the one behind it...bcs of this silly misunderstanding they had to bear so much pain

SS: shehnaazzz....pls ek bar akhe khol do...he called her zillion time...
She was breathing...maybe due to low sugar, she fainted...he got panicked as she was not opening her eyes...there were no one around to help them
He took her in bridal style... & hurriedly ran towards car... He tried to message her hand... Wrapped her in a towel that was in car before...she was slightly moving... He could feel his fast heartbeat...it gave him some sorts of relief ...
He thought to leave first at hawbeli...here she can rest for sometime...

In less that 15 minutes he reached hawbeli...

Caretaker open the door for them...

CT: sid baba!! kiya hua bethiya ko!!

SS: kaka!  Jaldi se garam pani de do aur kuch garam kapre bhi manage kar do....jaldi kaka

cT: ha.. Baba app upar le jao bethiya ko...

"Shehnaaz was still in wet clothes.  She needs to change those..." Sidharth was dilemma what to do...

He started messaging her hand, feet, wipe her with warm water...

SG: sidharthh...she called her faintly... In her subconscious mind she was searching for himm...

SS: shehnaazz.. (Cupping her face)  i am here,tumhare pass hu mein!!  Just open your eyes. Ek baar plz... Mere liye...he again started kissing her face ever so gently trying to take her all pains....

Shehnaaz felt warm touch of his lips on her face & tried hard to flutter her eyelids...she was still in daze... She tried  to sit but to weak to do that...sidharth help her out...made her sat on bed...

Seeing her gaining consciousness he couldn’t hold it more...he just again hugged her tightly making her whimpered in pain...
He left her immediately realizing it hurting her...he cupped her face, letting touched their forehead together

SS: i am sorry shehnaaz.....mere waja se tume itna dard sehena pada...pls mujhe marlo,dadlo Paar pls mujhse baath karoo...plss...

Suddenly they heard knocked on door....

cT: sid baba!  Yeh malkin ke ek purani saari thi...app jaldi se bethiya ko de dho....aur mei khana bhi ready kar diya he...mei le atha hu...

SS: Thank you kaka...saying that he gave the saari to shehnaaz....

Shehnaaz with difficulty went to change...

SS: look Careful... Agar koyi hlp chahiye mujhe bhol dena pls...sidharth was pleading to hear her voice...

But our shehnaaz decided to stay quite... As she wants to punished him..  She wants him to tell ist what happened that time that he behaved like this...

Sidharth was feeling irritated with this behavior of shehnaaz..she was not uttering a single word..& sidharth was dying to hear from her...its making him restless...

SG:( he was pouring all his love, i know i am making him irritated but sab khuch jo o chahe esa nehi ho sakta na!!! Ek pal mei paraya kar diya aur ek paal mei I love u kheh diya,meri feelings nehi hei!!...ese kese mei maaf kar du...mujhe itni dukh pochaya, mei bhi gussa hu unse, aur bhi irritate karunghi...) thinking that she saw herself in the mirror...
She was recalling the scene where sidharth confessed his love to her...
" I love you, i love you so freaking much" she blushed remembering his confession...

SG: nehi sana!! Thu une maaf nehi kareghi... Mujhe pehele janna hei kiyu kya ese...

Shehnaaz was trying for half hour to wear the saree  but she didn’t know how to wear it...as she was feeling weak she thought to just wrapped it somehow.... Her feet given up...

Sidharth was feeling restless as she was not coming out...& its been long since she was there...he was just going to knock the door when he heard click sound of opening the door...there she was...
Sidharth chuckle seeing her.... Shehnaaz anger rose seeing him smiling at her...she just ignored him...

Sidharth could understand she was angry,that’s  why she was not talking to him...but somehow it was justifiable as the bewakufi he had done...

He was eagarly waiting for her to cool down...
He himself went towards her....

SS: come here!! Mei tumi pehna deta huu..
Shehnaaz just surprisingly looked at him as how did he know how to wrap sharee...
Sidharth chuckle seeing her surprised like that but ' she would not also asked him as  she was gussa on him'- he thought

SS:Don't forget kaproki dealing  business hei...shuru mei bohot se model ko pehena ke meeting mei represent karna padtha tha...

Shehnaaz felt jealous hearing model... She just turn her face opposite side pouting angrily...

Sidharth understand that, he smiled seeing her getting jealous

SS: Areh!! Dummy model!

Shehnaaz blushed hearing his clarification but she shoved that soon...not wanting to melt that easily...

Sidharth ever so lovingly wrapping  the sharee in her body..  There was no awkwardness  between them..as if there soul accepted eachother long before they realized that...
Sidharth felt happy as she was allowing him to do that...she was not pushing him away from her....

While putting the plates of the sharee his hands slightly brushed her bare belly... She felt numb by his touched...why his touched always felt magical....she never felt wrong vibe from his touch rather her body always craved for him.......

Sidharth felt sorry he never intended to touch her like that..

SS: sorry! Galthi se lag geya....

Shehnaaz felt sad & started  weeping  as he was saying  sorry for that...she was too vulnerable, she herself didn’t know why she was behaving like that..may be those time she felt the fear of loosing him..Feeling him so closed made her craving for him more...She want him to be her only & vice versa...

SS: shehnaaz!!kiya hua! roh kiyu rahi hoo...i am sorry, i didn’t mean to hurt you, plzz samjho mere baath kho....

Shehnaaz now started crying loudly... She was holding it for long time...now she had enough of it..he said he loved her..but he was referring her like an unknown person....( she was thinking stupid she knew that, but this feeling making her doing that)

Sidharth got tensed seeing her like that...he started panicking, he went near her...wiping her tear which was not stopping from flowing

SS: i am sorry... Mere wajase yeh sab khuch hua....pls talk to me once...i promised mei sab tik kardunga...i promised, plz believe me... I love you shehnaaz... Mei khabi tume app ne app se dhur nehi karunga...I love you, i really really love you... He said all those in on go..

Shehnaaz nooding in no started slapping him on his chest..

SG: i hate you...i hate you...itna rulaya mujhe...i hate youuuu....... Mujhe baath nehi karni apsee....i was waiting for you... Tab kiyu nehi aye app... Mujhe itna kuch shunaya...she was tired of being continuously slapping him on chest... I hate you uttering thousand tines.. ( her Small hand had not enough energy to shake him a little from his place as his broad shoulder causing nothing but making her more drained Out)

Enough of her slapping sidharth hold her hand...

SS: so you love vishal!  Haaa... Bolo...angrily he snapped at her..

Shehnaaz was ist cluelessness what he was trying to say...but later she understood the entire matter..that made her more angry...

'How could he just made a decision not knowing the whole matter' yes she shouldn’t do the dare..she was feeling bad since than but he should atleast clear out this'  shehnaaz thought...

SG: haa,pyaar karthi hu mei,shuna apne...apne socha na khi mei pyaar karthi hu,tho ye hi saach hei...mujhse puchne khi kosis bhi nehi khiya na..kiya baath hei,kiyu mei ne esa bola...yes i love him... Shuna app ne...shouting at him

SS: shehanaaz!! pinning her to the wall ' don’t ever say this that you love someone else' you are mine, tume kisi aur ke saath dekh ke bhi khun khol uttha he mera....mei tume kisi aur ke saath dekh bhi nehi saktha.... (Cupping her face) tum usse pyaar kar thi ho yeh dekh ke mera dimag saar geya tha...mujhe kuch samaj mei bhi nehi aya mei kiya kar raha tha....tume hate Karna chahatha tha....I am sorry...mein ne bohot kadbhi baathe boli...
Saying that he kneeled down before her.....

(My fav scene from 50 shades darker😍)

Shehnaaz couldn’t believe how much he was going through....how broke down he was!! Her silly stubborness to complete the challenge made them suffer so much...

Sidharth hold her hand....

SS: Shehnaaz...I never felt for anyone the way i feel for you....you just captured my heart with your purity....My eyes always search for you...when you smile i felt happy... i never let anyone come so close to me... My soul choose you for eternity..you love me or hate me but i am not allowing you to go away from mee....never ever...my heart belongs to you...now you decide will you heal it or destroy it...i gave you the right...i submit myself to you....you decide shehnaaz.... Holding  her hand near his heart....silent tear flowing from both of their eyes...

Shehnaaz never seen him like that...he was pouring his heart infront of her...how could  someone love her so selflessly... She couldn’t be that lucky. 
she went near him...cupping his face she wiped his tear....

SG: mujhe hamesha app ke saath rehena hei...mujhe app khi adath pad chukhi hei,app ki care ki, app ki dand khi,app ki pyaar ki...mujhe nehi jana app se dhur...app ne socha kese mei kisi aur se pyaar karunghi...mujhe bohot gussa aya app paar....i am sorry...meine app ko mara...

Sidharth looked at her face....he insulted her so much but she didn’t utter any bad things for him... rather she saying sorry.. ' is she for real' thinking that sidharth  garbed her waists & made her sat on his lap...

Shehnaaz felt shy becs of their closeness... Sidharth was looking at her eyes...they are always full of love...always shine bright seeing him...
Sidharth was lost in her eyes....

After all the events that happened, almost losing eachother they finally found  themself in eachother embrace...they want to seal the moment right there...to afraid to let go of each other...
Sidharth started caressing  her face with one hand & another hand behind her neck, slightly pulling her closed, he gently & ever so tenderly kissed her cheeks  as she was most delicate to touch...he was sitll in dilemma what if she was not comfortable...

Shehnaaz could feel his emotion.. She for the ist time caressed his face with her baby hand
Feeling her touch sidharth closed his eyes...she gaved sweet small packed on his checks,nose eyes showering her love & respect she had for him...

murmuring near his ear " khabi bhi yeh mat soch na app ne khuch galat kiya hei,app khabi bhi khuch galat nehi soch sakhte mere liye...i trust you...' mei ne app ke alawa kisi ko yeh haq nehi diya... '

Sidharth again fall in love with this girl that showed so much respect for him...who just gave herself, her mind, soul everything to him...he would not let her go away from  him ever...They could feel desire for each other...

He slowly bend over her mouth...he kissed her slowly & deeply, centering his mind & soul on her mouth....after feeling breatheless he left her giving numerous  short peck on her lips & nose " I love you" he murmured

Shehnaaz felt lost in that kiss...yet she felt loved, protected, acceptence in his kiss as its show his love,desire for her..
She again felt those butterfly in her belly...she shyly looked down,nervousness clearly visible in her eyes.. Couldn’t hold it more she hugged him tightly ...... Feeling his warm, she nuzzle in his neck murmuring
"I love you too" khabi bhi mujhe chodke nehi jaoge na!!!!

Tightening his grip on her back he promised her...' khabi nehi jayunga'
.

Jis pal tu saath mere
Uss pal mein zindagi hai
Tujhe paake paaya sab kuch
Koi khwahish ab nahi hai

Main toh bas tujhse hi bana hoon
Tere bin main bejawah hoon
Mera mujhe kuch nehi.....

Sab Tera.....❤

Late update.....

(Yess!! Shehnaaz heard his confession before she fainted.  ☺...)

&

Finally they confessed their love,  not a fancy confession like candle light dinner, flower, music... I feel you should confess your love in more private, lovely way.... Just you & your partner.....

That's  it...i hope you all like it🤞

ist time i am writting 'that' kind of staff...sharam a geyi🤭🤭🤭 )

Keep reading, keep commenting... ❤

Good night... 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400K 59.3K 200
Naina and Sameer meet each other when Naina comes to Delhi from Agra, her hometown, to join a new office. Along with her younger brother, she settles...
186K 14.2K 72
Story of three brothers who love each other like hell ... lifeline of each other.. can do anything for each other's happiness But what happens when...
101K 9K 51
Kya Sidharth ko kabhi samaj ayega ki betiya koi bojh yah fir manhus nahi hoti? Kya shehnaaz kbhi Sidharth aur apne sasural Wale ko maf kar payegi Ji...
153K 13.9K 78
Story of three brothers this is the continuation of Book LEHRE... this will emphasize on the fact How these brothers tackle with ups and down of li...