Broken but beautiful.. untill...

By overthinking019

She was broken by her divorce He broken by his love But destiny play the game, dice rolled with love, but the... More

a small description
introduce the characters
First Meeting
Friendship..
Relation Growing & Getting Strong..
Confession..
Time Become Enemy..
To Be His Forever..
Pregnancy..
Decision..
Court Marriage..
The TV News Channel..
For Sake Of Nandi..
Destiny Roll's The Dice With Miracle..
Upset Minds..
Sleepless Night & Sorry..
Ignorance..
The Secret & The Bad Past..
Karan's Point Of View..
Missing..
A Sorry..
Patch Up Time..
And The Change..
Wait Is Over..
It's New Beginning..
NEW STORY ALERT

Birthday & Absence..

557 69 17
By overthinking019

Pregnancy month six & half..

Karan packing his bag, & give instructions to Nandi- I'm not be here, so you have to take care of Tripura & babies, ok..

Nandi- don't worry, I'll care of them, but you take care of yourself, you will call us na..

Karan- no Nandi, at the place where I'm actually going, is no network at all, for one call I have to be come in City area, so I'll connect with you both, whenever if I possible to come at City area, I'll call you both first..

Nandi- for how many days you are going..

Karan with sad tone- for month, but don't worry, Gauri will be here with you both guys..

Nandi- Papa you forgetting something..

Karan look her & make a gesture himself like thinking & he says- your birthday, I never gonna forget at all, but these year I'm not able to be with you, but I promise you, I'll try to call you or message you, is it fine..

Nandi- ok, but after you come I wanna big gift..

Karan- promise..

Nandi- a one big telescope..

Karan repeat her words- a telescope!

Nandi- yeah, that I can look stars & moon, & start to do my next study..

Karan- my princess wants to be a space scientist, ok, then your gift is my command..

Nandi- did Mrs. Khanna knows you are not here for month..

Karan- no..

Nandi- then when you informed her..

Karan- she is on the way Baba..

Nandi- ok..

Tripura reach to home, & found Karan with the bag, she give him confused look, she comes to him, he hold her hands & make her seat on couch, servant give her glass of water, she keep aside glass of water, & first ask to Karan..

Tripura- where are you going..

Karan- going to Rajasthan, my creative crew, they messed up the things, so I have to be there, for some days..

Tripura ask him with doubtful tone- how many days!

Karan making his face & says- for 30 days..

Tripura- for a month..

Karan- no, it's just a 30 days love..

Tripura- Karan don't change the topic..

Karan- ok sorry baba..

Tripura- is Nandi knows these..

Karan- yeah, I told her, & she is fine with it..

Tripura- it's her birthday month Karan..

Karan- I promise her, I gift her telescope..

Tripura- it's not about gift Karan, it's about to be with her, since she born, you haven't miss her birthday..

Karan- so what baba, this year you are with her, make her birthday special, in your style..

Tripura- ok, I try my best, but you call her on her birthday..

Karan scratch his forehead & says with hesitating tone- it's not gonna be possible, for that, I have to be come in city, & I'm going to Rajasthan, but in village, there is no network at all..

Tripura- ok, then how you will connect with her on her day..

Karan- I'll message her, promise..

Tripura- ok, where is she now..

Karan- going to her friend house, within hour she will be back..

Tripura- ok, & when is your flight..

Karan- it's on night 11..

Tripura- should we come to drop you..

Karan quickly says- no, not at all..

Tripura with sad face- ok..

Karan- by the way, can we kiss..

Tripura look him & ask him with serious tone- here..

Karan- I don't mind if we kiss here, after all it's our house..

Tripura keep her palm on his cheek & start to caressing his cheek with her thumb, & little move her face to him, he bit scared by her actions, & he says- Tripoo we are in live area..

Tripura start to laugh & says- who said, these our house, & we kiss here..

Karan- you taking things sometimes very seriously, most of mine..

Tripura- after all you are my husband, & your order is my command..

Karan smile & says- impossible!

Tripura- so can we go in & continue our kiss..

Karan- of course, pleasure is all mine..

On the day of Nandi's birthday, Nandi waiting for Karan's message since mid night, but no message or call from him..

Tripura feel bad to see Nandi's sad face, she try to cheering her up, Nandi give her best smile to Tripura but one small sad layer spark in Nandi's eyes, which makes Tripura sad, so Tripura decided something..

On birthday early morning, Tripura way towards the Rajasthan, without informing Nandi & Gauri, she only tell to Gauri that she will be back on evening, because she is going for important meeting..

In mid noon, Tripura reach to the Rajasthan village where Karan's work going on, she knock on the door of Karan's room..

Karan open the door, & found Tripura, with sweat- fuck, what are you doing here, & he hold her hand in her, & get her in the room, on the cooler & fan fast, first he give water to her, & seat beside her till she drink the water..

After she finished the water of glass, Karan burst on her- what are you doing here, it's not good for you, something happened to you, in mid of way, then who gonna help you, & who give you permission, I'm hundred & one percent sure, Nandi not aware of it..

Tripura not say a word till he clam down..

Karan with irks face- I'm asking you something, speak up..

Tripura- have you done your frustration, or else remain..

Karan- just shut up, & he pull out BP kit from his bag, & start to check her BP first, & call his one crew member, & send him to bring a local doctor..

Tripura- Karan it's not needed, I'm perfectly fine..

Karan- don't say a word, till doctor's normal check up..

BP kit beep with the numbers, Karan check that, it shows normal..

Tripura look Karan taking deep sigh, & she says- it's normal..

Karan didn't say anything & he make her seat properly on bed, he keep cushion on her backside, she resting her back on the cushion, & hold his hand in her & says with soft tone- I'm fine, don't worry, I just come here to record your video message for Nandi, since mid night, she is waiting for your message, she totally understand you are busy in work, even she knows, here is the network problem, but it's her birthday, & for her, it's her first birthday after all misunderstanding clear between her & you, so she is expecting your message..

Karan scroll something in his cell & show it to her- I already send it, but hell this network man..

Tripura- it's ok, that's why I'm here to record your video message to her, ofcourse it's gift from me to her..

Karan- I'm sure, when she knows about your madness, she gonna scold you for sure..

Tripura- I'll make her understand, but when she look your video message, her happiness have no boundaries, & I feel so good..

Karan look her legs, & he start to massage it- look your foots, it's swelling..

Tripura- don't touch my foots, I hate it, & you knows that..

Karan- shut up, & he continued give his massage to her foots..

Tripura- my flight is on five, please record your message..

Karan- first we gonna eat, then I record it, & I'll drop you to airport, & don't say no..

Tripura- Tch!

Karan- good, & doctor come to check Tripura..

Karan take a relief breath after doctor's statement, that Tripura is all fine, after doctor walks out, he order food for them, & take a seat infront of Tripura on bed edge, hold her palm in his, & start to caressing her knuckles..

Tripura lightly caressing her fingers on his palm, to grabbed his attention, he look her, she rise up her eyebrows to him with smile..

Karan says with sad tone- scared to lose happiness, you come into my life with lots of miracles, with lots of happiness, if something happens to you, then, I don't want to lose anything from my life again..

Tripura- Karan, I understand your concern, & first you stop your negative thinking..

Karan look her & keep his one palm on her cheek & give a deep kiss on her forehead, & again he take seat on bed edge, Tripura signed him to come near her, & he go near her, she cupped his face in her palms & little pull him towards her, she give him kiss on his lips, which makes him charged up, & then she kiss him on his forehead, Karan take a deep sigh & start to smile..

Tripura smile & says- that's like my love..

Karan- ok, give me your cell, we both gonna record the message..

Tripura- no, it's only yours..

Karan- ok, & Tripura start to record Karan's message on her cell with smile..

Evening near by 7:50 Tripura reached to home, & found Nandi's friends are there, Gauri & Ved attending the guest, she looking for Nandi, & she found Nandi seat with her best friend, she walks towards her with smile, & she stop near the pillar & over hear the talk between Nandi & her friend..

Nandi's friend Shibu- when you will cut your birthday cake..

Nandi- till Mrs. Khanna back to home, she informed to Gauri aunty, she will be here on 8, so I'm gonna wait for her..

Shibu- Mrs. Khanna? Who..

Nandi- she is my mo, & she stop in mid..

Shibu- what! Why you stop in mid..

Nandi- nothing!

Tripura in mind- is she want to say mom! & She give back hugged to Nandi with smile..

Nandi turn her face up with smile & says- you are late..

Tripura- I'm sorry baby..

Nandi getting up from the chair & make a seat Tripura on chair, & ask her- you want water..

Tripura- no, but let's cut the cake..

Nandi- is Papa's message received..

Tripura make a sad face & nodding in no..

Nandi- it's ok, I understand that, but now I'm happy, that you are here on time..

Tripura- ok, then let's cut the cake..

Nandi- ok, & Nandi cut the cake with happy face, she pick the cake piece, & walks towards Tripura with smile, & stood near her..

Tripura ask her- what..

Nandi- first cake piece want to share with my siblings, & she feed to Tripura, same piece Tripura feed to Nandi with smile, and says..

Tripura- happy birthday Princess..

Nandi with smile- Thank you, & she give a kiss on Tripura's cheek..

Tripura says to Nandi- so what you want as a gift..

Nandi- you already gonna gift me siblings, so I don't wanna any other gift..

Tripura- but I have a gift for you..

Nandi- ohh, is it!

Tripura- yeah! & She handover pendrive to her..

Nandi on the TV & plugin pendrive, & she found video message..

Karan's video message- hi princess, I had message you mid night, but network issue ruined everything, but your Mrs. Khanna find a way, she comes here only to record a video message on your birthday, because since mid night you have been waiting for my message & call with sad face, I know you are happy, but your Mrs. Khanna knows you so well, when you smile from heart, I scold her so much, so don't get mad on her, so to my princess, you are great, great, great daughter in these whole world, you are ample of my eyes, you brighten life with lots of happiness, I love you so much, & you know that so well, on your day, it's very much precious, because you gonna enter in your thirteen, so I wish you a happy birthday, with lots of love, & kisses, I always be there for you, when you feel, not gonna be easy, & I always be your first date, don't forget that, once again happy birthday, enjoy the day, & love you so much..

Video message end, & she look Tripura, who looking at her with smile, Nandi walks towards her, & stood infront of her..

Nandi- Tch! Why you travel for these long time..

Tripura- just want to look your smile, that's it..

Nandi become speechless, & she just hugged Tripura so tight, & mumbled- I love you so much..

Tripura reply her back- love you too Jaan..

If you like hit the 🌟 & comments below..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.6K 1.9K 23
Its from malishka 'imagination but in my story its happen for real.
3.6K 493 9
destiny is a very good player, who loves to play with everyone's life.. let's see what's in the short story..
5.8K 568 23
Theory- Star crossed lovers eventually reunit, no matter what comes their way. Proof- ||Read the story and find it out yourself||
39.3K 3.5K 34
Two souls, deeply in love! But destiny had it's own plans. Their lives were played with, in the worst way possible. After nearly 6 years, Destiny...