Child of Death, Destroyer of...

Galing kay ChaosDancer12

A lot of Undertale fans have a theory that Error used to be a Geno!Sans. I disagree. Kinda... I just mention... Higit pa

Beginnings
Gothy?
Puppets
Palette
Departure
Silence
Searcher and Shades, Ace Detectives, Act One.
Searcher and Shades, Ace Detectives, Act Two
Redirection
Connection
Shades of Time
Nightmare and Reaper
One Beanpole, One Midget and an Admin.
Interlude: Retconned.
Discovery
Fragile Hopes
Reaper's Interlude: Endless Cold.
Snow
Shades's Aftermath
Interlude of the Palettes
Remnant
Searcher gets turned into a Teddy Bear
The Ship has Sailed!
Lotus
Build up..
...the Fire so that it burns...
...away the lies...
...to reveal the Truth.
The Final Temple Run
The Final Fight
Judgement
Golem
Talking
The end of the journey...
Epilogue: The Final Aftermath
Theme Songs

Searcher

677 56 22
Galing kay ChaosDancer12

He groaned as he woke up.

"Where am I?" He asked as he tried to get up, only to be stopped when he found out that he couldn't move his arms, his legs, and he couldn't see, someone had wrapped a blindfold around his skull.

He looked down at his arms and legs, through a gap in the blindfold, to see that they had been pinned down to a metal table, with shackles.

He tried to free his hands and legs with Magic, but when he tried to use his Magic, his Soul appeared in front of his face.

He could see the Golden Soul Shard bouncing around his Soul.

"Solas?" He whispered.

'Mama!' Solas's ghostly form appeared in front of him, floating above him, and the table that he had been chained to.

He breathed a sigh of relief when he saw that Solas was okay, but they soon heard the sound of footsteps walking towards them.

He looked at Solas, and he nodded his head, and Solas got the message.

The tiny Guardian put his game face on.

They wouldn't die here.

Their journey had finally begun, and at the end of it, they would find their way home....

-----

Searcher coughed as the blindfold was roughly pulled off of his face, and he blinked to adjust his eyelights to the sudden light around him, as a face came into his line of sight, sneering at him, with a look of pure, undiluted hatred on his face.

“Fear,” Searcher said, as he forced Solas to return to his resting place, inside of his Soul, something was telling him to keep the Little Light safe.

“It's amazing that you're still hanging on.” Fear said, with a wicked laugh.

“I have a lot of Determination.” Searcher replied, glaring at Fear.

“Oh! I have no doubt about that. Fate always chooses the determined, and the stubborn, idiots to be their Toys.” Fear gleefully said.

“You’ve already lost this round Fear.” Searcher told him. “I’ll escape, and eventually, Umbra will find a way to get here, and he'll tear you apart!"

“Oh, but I’m counting on that....” Fear purred, and a shiver went down Searcher’s spine.

“What do you want Fear?!” Searcher yelled at him, as he tried to free his arms, and his legs, from the table that he had been chained to.

“Oh, I already have it.” Fear said, trailing a hand under the younger Skeleton's chin, and he pushed his face up, to meet a pair of blazing, unnatural yellow eyelights.

Searcher struggled, as he felt Fear draining his Magic, but he didn't scream, and he didn’t let the other Skeleton know about the pain that he felt, as his Magic was taken from him.

“You see, you, and that dog of Fate, have cost me a lot of power, when you trapped me outside of the Deities's plain. You destroyed half of myself, and here you are now..... To become my new power supply!

And I will find a way to your core, to the Little Light child.” Fear laughed as he released Searcher's chin.

“You're insane!” Searcher cried.

“You say that now, but once I have little Solas's powers, Umbra will be a piece of cake, your Death will have a massive impact on him, he'll be weak enough for me to kill him, and then, I’ll take his power too!” Fear happily cried. "And I’ll destroy your Multiverses with the powers those damn Fates granted you!”

Searcher struggled, he had to escape... He couldn't let Fear take Solas from him! Solas was his son! He was not going to let Fear take his child away from him!

“And who knows, maybe I’ll even invade another Multiverse for shit and giggles, and, thanks to this place being a Travelling Multiverse, I'll have all the time that I'll need to break you!"

Fear cackled, as he left, and Searcher screamed, as he began to try and break the shackles that pinned him to the table.

-----

How long had it been?

He didn't know, he couldn't see through the blindfold that had been wrapped around his skull.

The Skeleton, the one who had entered his prison, after Fear, had been new, he had never seen him before, and he didn't answer his questions, even as he hooked him up to a machine, and he placed a new blindfold over Searcher's eyesockets...

And speaking of the machine...

He screamed as it came alive again, draining him of his Magic.

He couldn't even see Solas anymore, he had forced him to retreat deep into his Soul, to a place where he could keep the Little Light safe, but he could hear him screaming.

"MAMA! MAMA! Please, stop! You're hurting Mama! Stop it! Please!"

Searcher slumped in his bonds, he was exhausted, but he wasn't going to let them win...

He wasn't going to let them take his Solas, his Son, away from him!

-----

This wasn't fair.

Solas pounded on the barrier that was stopping him from helping his Mama.

Mama was screaming. Mama was being hurt.

"Big Brother!" Solas sobbed. "Where are you?!"

-------

Solas had no idea that the place that they had been taken to was a traveling Multiverse, and for one second, it was close enough for Umbra to hear a message from Solas, when he heard Searcher's screams of pain, again.

"STOP IT! LEAVE MAMA ALONE! MAMA!" Solas cried. "DADDY! SAVE MAMA! PLEASE!"

'Solas... Whe... Are.... ou?' He could hear the fading cry of Umbra as he tried to speak with him...

"DADDY!" Solas screamed, but that was the only thing that Solas could say, before the Traveling Multiverse moved again, shutting their connection down.

------

Solas was sobbing, curled up, in a ball, when a pair of arms wrapped around him. He looked up to see Searcher, and it was rare for Solas to see him, thanks to the lack of Magic, and the constant draining of the Magic that Searcher was using to keep Solas safe....

Searcher looked so weak that even a gentle breeze would be strong enough to knock him down.

"Why?" Solas asked. "Why do you keep on going this? It's me that they want..."

"I'm doing this because I can't let them hurt my Little Hope." Searcher whispered, before he kissed Solas on the head. "I don't want to lose you Solas, and I won't let them take you. We'll find our way home, I promise."

-----

Seeker looked up at the stars above his head, before he looked down at the items of clothing in his lap.

He carefully untied them, and he wrapped his scarf around his waist, like a sash, before he wrapped the red scarf around his neck.

"Gothy..." He could smell Goth's scent, and he nuzzled the red fabric with his left cheek.

Somehow, someday, he would find his Soulmate again, and this time, he wouldn't let his Soulmate go without a fight...

--------

So yeah, this is the end of the split story between me and Fire....

This has been an emotional journey for me....

I've been with Searcher for every step of his journey, and now, this stage of his journey is over....

But I won't let Fear win.... This isn't the real ending to Searcher's story!

Fear, you may have changed the ending of the story, but I won't let you get away with this!

This isn't the end, Searcher will find a way home....

This is the beginning, of the next stage of his journey... A thousand words, will find a way to fly on silver wings....

(This is why '1000 words' is the ending song to this story, and the theme for Searcher and Seeker's relationship.)

The silver winged Death God will fly once more, and he'll find a way to send the words, trapped within his Soul, to the one that he loves.....

And I will find a way to help him, this isn't the end.... This will not be the end to his journey!

So, bring it on Fear, because I will find a way to bring Searcher home!

---------

'To find Searcher, they will have to enter a Multiverse that has been forgotten and abandoned.

They'll have to unravel the secrets of this Multiverse, to complete the prophecy of the Twilight Angel, to save him and Solas.

But, it's not going to be easy...

They have four obstacles in their way....

One: Shades is pregnant.

Two: Seeker is on the verge of becoming a Yandere.

Three: They have to find this Multiverse.

Four: Shades's Fear is alive, and he's planning his revenge.

And Searcher? He's not happy about being the Damsel in Distress...'

Coming Soon: Across the Twilight...

Chaos and Fire can't wait for this  journey!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

8.3K 591 17
So I have been given permission to write this from Waffurupanson. Check out their book Sleepwalker. It's REALLY REALLY good! I read it twice. An AU w...
17.4K 1.2K 22
ever sense Error can remember, hes dedicated his life to giving his dying brother, Geno, a gift. the gift of a good, strong brother. with Geno's life...
108K 3.8K 66
This book is in the process of being edited, so if you see something that doesn't make sense. Just know it's being fixed!✨ ~ ~ ~ ~ Demons have had...
73.6K 2.4K 31
Remake since I am not much for the other one, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna forget about it. I didn't post the first one cause I thought it might b...