Starry Darkness ✨ Danielle Gi...

De emsy2510

Rewritten version of Danielle's story Book Order: Starry Darkness [1] Smitten Storm [2] Shimmering Daylight [... Mai multe

Cast
Prologue
Act One
[1]
[2]
[3]
[4]
[5]
[6]
[7]
[8]
[9]
[10]
[11]
[12]
[13]
[14]
[15]
[16]
[17]
[18]
[19]
[20]
[21]
[22]
[23]
[25]
[26]
[27]
[28]
[29]
[30]
Act Two
[31]
[32]
[33]
[34]
[35]
[36]
[37]
[38]
[39]
[40]
[41]
[42]
[43]
[44]
[45]
[46]
Act Three
[47]
[48]
[49]
[50]
[51]
[52]
[53]
[54]
[55]
[56]
[57]
[58]
[59]
[60]
[61]
[62]
[63]
[64]
Act Four
[65]
[66]
[67]
[68]
[69]
[70]
Epilogue

[24]

1.1K 43 4
De emsy2510

Dani's PoV

I groan holding my hand to my head, my eyes capturing a man sitting in a chair.

I turn my head to see Elena sat next to me, "Elena!" I whisper.

She groans looking at me going to speak when I put my finger to my lips.

I swing my legs over the side, Elena copying my movements. The two of us quietly heading to the door.

Elena carefully twists the lock....

A hand appears slamming it shut, "I wouldn't."

He then compels us to not move or try anything.

I pretend to comply.

Elena silently pulling the door open running outside.

I shake my head in annoyance when Elena accidentally runs into Anna who drags her back inside the room. I feel her arm clamp onto my wrist tugging me into the bathroom with Elena.

"Ah crap!" I complain stumbling in the darkness.

Elena switches on the light, a figure coming into view in the bathtub, "Bonnie?"

My eyes widen, "Oh my god," I rush forward checking her pulse, "She's alive."

Elena grabs a towel drenching it in water, resting it on Bonnie's forehead.

"Bonnie," I whisper, encouraging her to wake up.

She gently stirs awake, "Elena? Dani?" she goes to sit up.

"Hey," I steady her, "You're okay...."

She rests her hand on her head, "My head......" Her eyes widen, ".....Oh my god! Ben is a....."

Elena slams her hand over Bonnie's mouth, pointing to her ears, "They can hear us."

Bonnie nods watching while I turn on the tap.

"What's going on? Why are we here?" Bonnie asks us frantically.

"It must have something to do with the tomb," Elena sighs.

"And Emily's spell book," I chip in, "Don't forget about that."

"Spell book?" Bonnie questions.

Elena nods, "Damon said that it can be used to open the tomb."

Bonnie furrows her eyebrows, "Why didn't I know about any of this?"

"We were trying to keep you out of it, hoping it would never come to this," I answer.

"Come to what?" Bonnie asks.

"They need a witch..." Elena says, ".....To break the spell and let the vampires out."

"No way," Bonnie states profusely shaking her head. 

"I know-" I start.

The bathroom door flies open, Ben glares at us turning off the tap.

"You're wasting your time," Bonnie boldly explains, "I'm not gonna help you."

He then walks over to us smiling, "That's why they're here. Motivation for you to behave. You know, you shouldn't be so desperate. You made it too easy."

He then Elena and I, "She wants to talk to both of you," Shoving us into the main room closing the bathroom door behind us.

"Well, well..." Anna mimics, "Elena and Danielle Gilbert."

She glances over at Elena, "You really are Katherine's doppelganger," She chuckles, "You must have the Slavatore boys reeling."

"Who are you?" Elena snaps, extremely confused.

"Her name's Anna, she is a vampire from 1864," I inform Elena.

Anna smirks at me, "Ahh, yes I forgot that we met before with Damon. You were looking for the grimoire."

I glare at her.

"Did you both find it?" Anna asks.

"Yes," I say, "It was in their father's grave."

She smiles.

Elena then looks up at her, "Bonnie's not going to open that tomb."

"Oh, I think she will," Anna responds.

I roll my eyes, "Do you really want Katherine out that bad?"

"Trust me. No one I know wants to see that girl again," Anna stated, "Except Damon, the lovestruck idiot."

"Then what is it?" I ask.

She glances at us

"Or who is it?" Elena tilts her head.

"My mother's in there," Anna announces, "Katherine couldn't help herself. She just had to toy around with both of the Salvatore brothers. And when she got caught, so did my mother. I watched Johnathon Gilbert take her away."

"I'm sorry," I tell her.

Elena also shares her sympathy.

"You both really mean that don't you?" Anna scoffs, slowly chuckling, "Let's skip the bonding and get to the purpose."

"Which is what?" We respond in sync.

She smirks at us, "Leverage."

She then grabs Elena's phone obviously calling Stefan.

"I'm going out," Anna announces, looking at Ben who pushed Bonnie out of the bathroom, "Watch them."

She then leaves.

Ben sits on a chair looking at Bonnie, "So, you're the key to this. The one who opens the door."

I roll my eyes laying down on the bed, when Stefan suddenly barges into the room saving the three of us.

  »»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------«« 

Nightfall

"So what do we do now?" I ask crossing my arms.

"For now, you need to stay here," Stefan says to all of us.

"A prisoner, in my own home?" Sheila shakes her head, "I don't think so."

"I can't protect you if you leave the house," Stefan informs her.

"We'll protect ourselves," Sheila replies.

"We need to let him have Katherine back," Elena states.

"I agree," I say, "He's not gonna stop until he gets her."

"If we help him, maybe that ends it," Elena states.

"No! He doesn't deserve to get what he wants," Bonnie says.

"But if he does maybe he might leave for good," I chip in, "What other choice do we have?"

"Witches being pulled down by vampire problems. As much as we try to do to stay out of it," Sheila gazes at Stefan, "I'll open the tomb. You get your brother's girl, and destroy the rest with fire. Then this will all be over."

"We still have to get Damon to agree," Stefan says.

"That's easy. Elena knows what she's gonna have to do," I say.

Elena nods.

  »»-----------------~~~<>~~~ -----------------«« 

Bonnie and Sheila prepare everything outside the tomb, the rest of us watching.

"We're ready," Bonnie says turning to her grandmother. 

Bonnie and Sheila then start chanting, a crack echoing, the vibration pushing the door open slightly.

"I'll get the gasoline," Stefan says disappearing up top.

Damon looks at us,"You ready?"

"What?" We say

"You think I'm going to go in there by myself, so you can seal me in," Damon snaps at the two witches.

Elena and I stand between them.

"Don't take them in. I'll bring the walls down" Sheila warns.

"You'll bring the walls down if I don't. You think I trust you?" Damon asks.

"As much as I trust you," Sheila responds.

"Enough," I state.

Elena holds her hands up, "Both of you."

I agree, "We understand it's Leverage. We get it. We'll go."

I walk towards the tomb entrance entering inside, Elena holding my hand tightly.

We stumble around, "Damon, where are you?"

Elena flashes her light into Anna's face.

"Perfect," She smiles, reaching out and biting Elena's wrist, shoving it into what I assume is her mother's mouth.

Elena screams loudly, I quickly pull her to safety.

Stefan appears beide us, "Elena? Are you okay?"

She nods weakly.

Stefan guides us to the exit, hovering my the door like an invisible force won't let him through.

"Stefan, what are you doing?" I ask.

"It's gonna be okay. We'll fix it," Bonnie says flicking through a spell book.

"What is it?" Elena says.

"I can't," Stefan says.

"Can't? Can't what," I ask.

"The spell is still up, we can't get them out," Bonnie states, "Yet."

I look to the ground.

Nothing was happening the way it should do.

And now both Stefan and Damon were trapped in the tomb.

Another crack amongst chanting is heard, Anna and her mother desperately edging out of the tomb.

"Elena," I warn, but she rushes back inside, "Elena, No!"

I step back, waiting patiently until the trio finally emerge out of the door without Katherine.

I approach Damon, "I'm sorry, I know how much you wanted to be happy with Katherine," I pull him into a tight hug and to my surprise he hugs me back.

"Thank you for trying. I'm sorry for the way I acted the other day. It was wrong of me. I hope you can find it your heart to forgive me," he whispers back.

I smile at his words.

"Damon, you have my trust, you always had it. You're practically my best friend. Of course I forgive you," I say, kissing him on the cheek before walking away.

xxemsy2510xx

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

74.4K 1.9K 45
Jessica Gilbert was normal.... if you looked past the fact that she was a tribrid but that was easy since only a handful of people knew. Her life cha...
241K 3.3K 38
Evie, a Gilbert, but selfless. Always put others first, and herself last. It is her senior year, and she meets Klaus, and it goes from there..... (in...
20.7K 271 41
After Emily Gilbert basically went through hell and back she finds herself where she first started, traveling with Klaus, the only difference is that...
1.8M 36.4K 57
[Editing] [Book 1] Lilly Marie Salvatore. The twin sister of Damon Salvatore. Older sister of Stefan Salvatore. The three Salvatore siblings have ne...