Broken but beautiful.. untill...

By overthinking019

She was broken by her divorce He broken by his love But destiny play the game, dice rolled with love, but the... More

a small description
introduce the characters
First Meeting
Friendship..
Relation Growing & Getting Strong..
Confession..
Time Become Enemy..
To Be His Forever..
Pregnancy..
Decision..
Court Marriage..
The TV News Channel..
For Sake Of Nandi..
Destiny Roll's The Dice With Miracle..
Upset Minds..
Sleepless Night & Sorry..
Ignorance..
The Secret & The Bad Past..
Karan's Point Of View..
Missing..
A Sorry..
Patch Up Time..
Birthday & Absence..
Wait Is Over..
It's New Beginning..
NEW STORY ALERT

And The Change..

567 69 15
By overthinking019

Fifth months have been started for Tripura's pregnancy, in those five months so many changes comes in between the relationship of Tripura & Nandi, they both become each other's ample of eyes, & Karan loves that, nowadays Karan gets busy with his works, Nandi become Tripura's pregnancy partner, most of time she help her in so many things..

Once a day, Tripura getting ready for her office, Karan comes from the washroom with his wet hair, he stood behind Tripura, they exchanged their smile through mirror..

Karan- look good..

Tripura smile & says- thank you love..

Karan hold her from back carefully, with her bump tummy, & says  with  looking into mirror- sorry..

Tripura ask him- why!

Karan- I have been late these days, I want to be with you, but could not manage be with you..

Tripura- don't be so sad, & now a days, Nandi taking care of me a lot, sometimes she became my mom, half of the time she scold me also..

Karan give wet kiss on her neck & says- what!

Tripura- yeah, two days ago, I literally forget to taking my morning medicine, she observed me till I wear my shoes, & she calls me with mad tone, "Mrs. Khanna are you forgetting something", I was say no, she comes to me with medicine, & says "you remembered everything about me & Papa, but always you careless about yourself, atleast you have to think about baby once" & she scold me like you almost..

Karan smile & says- that's good change in her..

Tripura- it's not stop over here yet, last night I checked the search history of everyone, & I found one search history, you won't believe, but after you hear the search history topic, you will definitely surprise..

Karan- ok, then please tell me, I'm curious to know..

Tripura- she was searching, "baby can hear, when they are in womb"..

Karan laugh with surprise & says- what!

Tripura- yes! & She turn to him, & start to dry his hair..

Karan- ohh, now I get it..

Tripura look him with confusion- what!

Karan- she messaged me yesterday, by your cell, "bring some good & nice story books, which for below 5 years kid" with mentioned her name..

Tripura smile & says- wow!

Karan- so older sister starting to care towards her younger unborn baby sibling, that's amazing Tripoo..

Tripura- yeah!

Karan- don't be sad..

Tripura- I'm not sad, I'm happy..

Karan- your eyes talked with me, so don't lie..

Tripura bit sad tone- Tch! Karan..

Karan- she will call you Mom, very soon, trust me..

Tripura- it's been Fifth month, & I'm waiting to hear, when she call me mom..

Karan wants to hugged her but her bump tummy not allowing him, so he turn her & hugged her from back & says- she will, trust me..

Tripura touch her cheek with him & says- hmm..

Karan- what about doctor's appointment..

Tripura- today on 3..

Karan says with sad tone- ohh, but I'm not available, what about that..

Tripura- it's ok, it's a regular check up..

Karan- ok, is it fine, if I'm not be there..

Tripura- Haan, Haan, don't worry..

Karan- ok..

Tripura- now leave me, I have to check it out, if Nandi is ready or not..

Karan give a kiss on Tripura's cheek, & leave her with smile..

Tripura comes in Nandi's room, & look she is ready in formal attire, & she ask her with smile- no school uniform today..

Nandi- yeah, it's casual day for today..

Tripura twisting her lips & says- that's cool..

Nandi- do one thing for me..

Tripura- tell me..

Nandi comes to her & make her seat on her bed, & says- make ponytail of my hair..

Tripura- ok, she start to comb her hair..

Nandi ask her- when you back to home from work..

Tripura- I'll be home early today..

Nandi- why!

Tripura- it's regular check up today, it's doctor appointment..

Nandi- ok, then will you received me from school..

Tripura- you have no extra classes..

Nandi- no..

Tripura- ok, then, when I received you..

Nandi- umm! Before your doctor's appointment..

Tripura- you want to come with me..

Nandi- sort of..

Tripura smile & says- ok, & your ponytail also done..

Nandi stood in front of her & ask- I'm look cool..

Tripura- yes, as always..

Nandi- tch! I'm not asking you, I'm asking to baby..

Tripura- ok, but how will you know, they answer you or not..

Nandi- he or she will kick you na in womb..

Tripura- it takes the time..

Nandi with sad tone- ohh..

Tripura- but he or she can hear your voice..

Nandi's face lit up with smile & says- really..

Tripura- yeah, touch your palms on my tummy, you'll feel baby scrolling..

Nandi bit hesitant to touch to Tripura's tummy, first she nodding in no, but Tripura hold her palms in her & make touch on her tummy, her smiling face gives a answer to Tripura, & she ask her- do you feel it..

Nandi with surprise tone- it's, it's amazing..

Tripura smile & cupped her face in her palms & says- not more than your smile..

Nandi smile only..

Tripura- come otherwise we three getting late..

On dinning table, Nandi sharing with Karan about baby scrolling in womb experience with him with excited tone, he look Tripura & smile with satisfaction..

Tripura received Nandi from school before go for check-up, they reach to the clinic, doctor check Tripura, & they back to the cabin, where Nandi wait for Tripura..

Doctor check the result & ask to Nandi- so Nandi, is your name right..

Nandi smile & says- yes doctor..

Doctor- if I ask you some questions, did you give me answer..

Nandi- if it is possible, then I'll try to give you answer..

Doctor- ok, so tell me, what you want, a baby sister or brother..

Tripura look to doctor & then Nandi, Nandi look to Tripura & says- sorry, if you want baby girl, but I want baby boy, because I want to celebrate Rakhi festival with him..

Doctor- that's good, that's really very good answer, if it is born a baby girl, then..

Nandi- then I would share my room with her..

Doctor- impress by your answer..

Tripura look to Nandi with smile, because she never expect these answer from her, infact Karan & Tripura never discussed these type of conversation with her, but today she amazed her by the answer..

Doctor turn to Tripura & says- so Mrs. Tripura Karan Khanna, one good news for you, & Nandi for you too..

Tripura ask to doctor- what good news..

Doctor- actually when you come here for the first time check up, I wanna share these with you that time, but I'm not sure about it, but now I confirmed to declare, it's a twins..

Tripura keep her both palms on her mouth with shock, Nandi looks to doctor & ask- it means one brother & one sister..

Doctor says- that I don't know, it's also may be two sisters or two brothers..

Nandi look to Tripura, who completely surprise by the doctor's news, & she excitedly give a side hugged & says- yes, we turn to five..

Tripura reciprocate to side hugged & says- yes!

Doctor- but here after take care yourself with extra effort, because it's gonna be very tough for you specially..

Before Tripura answer, Nandi says- don't worry doctor, I'll be there..

Doctor- that's good..

Tripura- any health issue..

Doctor- not at all, you & babies doing so well, but here after no other thing, you get my point..

Tripura understand doctor's pointed towards their making out, & she says- ok doctor..

Doctor- good, as much as possible, stay stress free..

Tripura- ok doctor, thank you so much..

They leave the clinic with happy face..

They both are in car, Nandi dial Karan's number, he received the call..

Nandi- Papa I have one news for you..

Before Nandi go on, Tripura keep call on hold, & says to Nandi- don't tell him right now..

Nandi ask her with confusion- why!

Tripura says with excited tone- we both give him surprise, what say..

Nandi with smile- not a bad idea..

Tripura resume the call & Nandi continue- Papa I have one news for you..

Karan- ok, what is it..

Nandi- I got full marks in test..

Karan- that's good news..

Nandi- so be able to come home soon, we are going to celebrate..

Karan- ok baby, take care..

Nandi- bye Papa, & she cut the call..

Evening, Tripura & Nandi decorated the live area with board of twins & start to wait Karan till late evening, but he running late, & they both sleeps on couch, Nandi's head on Tripura's lap, & Tripura resting herself on couch with seating pose, Karan comes to home, & look whole live area decorated with balloons & babies images, he walks towards the couch & found his two precious ladies sleeping, because he running late, he not understand with the decorations, he look near the table, a board flaps down, he up the board & look it's written on it, "twins"..

Karan laugh a loud with happiness, he jumps in joy & scream in excitement, Nandi & Tripura's sleep break by the Karan's scream, they look Karan who is in happy tears..

Karan- I'm so happy guys, & he give a hugged to both at the same time..

Tripura- relax! Control your happiness..

Nandi- no Papa continue, because I'm happy too..

Tripura- you both are impossible..

Karan seat in his knees & ask to Tripura- what doctor says..

Nandi says before Tripura open her mouth- Mrs. Khanna & babies doing well, & as much as possible have to be stress free, that's it..

Karan- love you Nandi..

Nandi- love you too Papa..

Tripura- ok, ok, you both go & get fresh first, it's dinner time..

Nandi- ok, & she walks towards her room..

Karan seat beside Tripura, & ask to her with concern tone- is everything really fine..

Tripura- Haan, but here after no making out..

Karan- ok, anything else..

Tripura- no, everything is normal, & she narrates everything to Karan about Nandi's point of view towards babies..

Karan surprise by the answers of Nandi, & he says to Tripura- it's amazing Tripoo..

Tripura- is it Karan, I'm so much happy..

Karan give a side hugged to Tripura & keep his palm on her tummy & says- these babies really special to us, for me, for you & for Nandi also..

Tripura- love you too..

Karan give a peek on Tripura's forehead & says- I love you so much..

Next three parts are remaining of these story..

So let's enjoy it..

If you like hit the 🌟 & comments below..

Thank You so much guys, for showering your love to these story, it's huge thing for me, love you guys..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 7.7K 50
Separated by the destiny, connected by their hearts! Their story was like a half crescent moon, Incomplete, yet Beautiful! Dive into this romantic sa...
49.7K 1.9K 23
Its from malishka 'imagination but in my story its happen for real.
397 129 13
Loving a broken person is not easy you have to pass through every trial still it's not guaranteed that you can have that person.....❤️‍🩹💫🥀
87.7K 4.5K 66
A boy loves a girl madly, she loves someone else. Two persons love each other to the moon and back but someone is bent on separating them. It seems...