Loved | •Pillars X Reader•

By ThatIsRoughBuddy

Wisteria. The dreaded flower every demon hated! The flower every slayer loved, luckily there's a pillar for i... More

⛔️Must read⛔️
1. master of the mansion
2. Acceptance
3. The apology
4. Mission
5. Kids
6. Dinner
7. Cruelty
8. (Y/n)'s sorrow
10. Another mission?
11. who
12. Dreams
13. Hey,
14. (Y/n)
15. I
16. Just
17. Want
18. To
19.Tell
20. you
21. how
22. much
23. i
24. love
25. and
26. cherish
27. you
28.so
29. please
30.keep
31. living
32. for
33. me
34. sincerely
muichiro
rengoku
shinobu
sanemi
tengen
gyomei
mitsuri
giyuu
obanai
Bonus- yanderes

9. Feel better

8.5K 245 546
By ThatIsRoughBuddy

"Awwww! (y/n)-chan you look so cute today! Ahhh We're both so glad you could make it!"

The love Hashira said while she clinged onto the wisteria hashira's arm.

"Thanks m-Mitsuri, you look nice today as w-well."

The woman was over the moon when her friend said this! She couldn't believe she was being complimented, by (y/n) of all people! But this didn't sit right with the shorter one of the bunch. For she has noticed how soft and delicate her tone was
'Is she still not over rengoku-san?'
She pondered as she watched the two before her communicate.

"ara ara you're being so quiet (y/n)-Chan! But that will change today."

The girl in question gave a confused look, neither of the two girls had told her what they were doing today.

"Yeah yeah! we're going to eat and then go to the hot springs!"

Said the overly excited love hashira. Boy was it going to be a day for all of them.

"What place a-are we eating at?"

"Just a plain one, nothing too fancy."

Said the purple eyed girl. When the three first met they went on usual dates to food places, being the only female pillars they had to Stick together! Ever since then They all haven't been out to eat together. The three were all so busy compared to when they first became pillars. I mean they were busy then, but now it feels as if everything is coming to a climax in their lives.

Mitsuri pov

Ahhh I feels like it's been ages since I've been able to hang out with them! Such a happy atmosphere, and shinobu and (y/n)-chan are so cute!! I'm so happy we're going to eat as well, I've always hated eating by myself. No one to talk to, what's the point? So I'll make sure to have fun today.

But more importantly is to make (y/n)-chan happier! Ever since rengoku-san died she just hasn't been the same, They would've made such a sweet couple too... only if. Nows not the time to get down in the dumps about what could of been, get you're self together Mitsuri!

We need to find (y/n)-chan a new man, one that will treat her well. Maybe I should ask her questions about the other hashiras over the time we eat.

"Mitsuri what are you going to order?"

Asked shinobu.

"Probably 2 bowls of udon, I don't really want anything fancy at the moment! But I might get some omurice as well. what about you Shinobu, (y/n)?"

"Hmm I think I'll get some Ginger boiled down in soy sauce, but if they don't have that then probably tokoyaki!"

Ahh Shinobu is as cute as always! I wish I could be like her

"I'll get s-some (f/j/f). They'll probably have it t-there."

"Such a nice choice (y/n)!"

We eventually arrived at the restaurant and ordered our things. The people their were extremely nice as well. But some towns people looked at us weird, but I'm sure we're all use to that at this point.

Ahhh it's probably because of my hair! It looks so weird... no wonder why I'm not married

"Hey (y/n) what do you think about gyomei."

Gyomei is a nice guy, but I don't know if he and (y/n) will be a good match. I think she looks at him as more of a mentor. Actually her and gyomei would be kinda creepy, he's so much older!

"Ehh m-Mitsuri-chan why t-this all of a sudden??"

I was about to answer but then Shinobu jumped in.

"Hey hey don't avoid the question, it's rude."

Shinobu always had a way of getting people to do what she wants, maybe one day I'll be able to do that!

"Fine fine, g-gyomei is really calm guy who's strong, and i-independent. I really l-look up to him."

She said in a shy voice, looking down at the table, fiddling with her hands.

Just as I thought, okay next guy on the list!

"What about tokito-kun?"

Shinobu is giving me a bad look! Gah she's so scary and pretty at the same time!!! I know he's too young for her! I Just want to know what she says.

"Hm w-well muichiro is a very nice kid, but he e-easily forgets things so I feel bad for him about that. T-Though I really wish he wasn't a demon s-slayer, he's way too young and I don't want him getting hurt."

Kyaaaa (Y/n) why are you such a good person?! it Hurts to listen to you sometimes!

"I agree, he is a bit young."

Shinobu added.

"Alright alright, what about shinaguzawa? He's seems to be pretty nice to you."

It is true that he's the nicest to her, but I sure hope she doesn't like him! He wouldn't treat her right, and It won't be good for (y/n)-chan!!

"Sanemi is actually r-really nice, even though he doesn't show it he is a good person. I did y-yell at him a week o-or so back, I don't r-really want to talk to him at the m-moment, but that doesn't change that he's a g-good person at heart."

So kind (y/n) is! It would be impossible to not forgive her.

"I always thought him as an angry man with scars."

Said Shinobu.

"Same here! But that's fine what you think. But how do you feel about obani."

"Well obani is i-interesting...I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me in any way, b-but I know he has a deep love for s-someone."

"Oooooo spill, also I'm sure he likes you! You're too nice not to like."

Obani doesn't like her? That's strange I thought he was staring at her all the time, guess I was wrong.

"W-well I won't say who he l-likes, that wouldn't be very nice of m-me."

"Hm allllritght! what about giyuu?"

"Nooooo! I don't want to hear about that loner!"

Shinobu said with a laugh!

Giyuu-san is so cool though! So mysterious!

"Ah! Shinobu-Chan do you not like him?"

She nodded with a smile on her face, still eating her food.

"Okay if Shinobu doesn't want to hear about him, how about you tell me your opinion on tengen, and then we can talk about something else!"

"O-okay uzai is a very loud person, but recently h-he's been more gentle around me and it's really c-confusing, but I feel as if since.... then we've b-become closer."

Poor (y/n)! I'm sure she was head over heels for rengoku-san, and now she can't even say what happened to him.

"I see, well thank you for all your opinions (y/n)-chan!"

Shinobu patted her head in response to her smiling at her comment

Shinobu's pov

We've been talking for around an hour now. Various topics from bread to boys, it was very enjoyable and I can tell (y/n)-chan is happier than she was this morning.

"Well we've all finished our food, shall we go to the hot springs now?"

I asked the two, both of them eagerly nodded their head.

"Alright who's paying then?"

Now their heads were hung low,

Oh wow, they defiantly didn't have any money with them! (Y/n) is acceptable but Mitsuri!!

"I have 200¥ and Mitsuri has 350¥......"

"The meal in total was 13000¥!"

Their faces were a bit red at this point,

I can't believe I have to pay for them.

"You both owe me."

They both nodded fast, adding in apologies and a few thank yous here and there.

After we ate we started to walk to the hot springs, luckily Mitsuri brought a bag with some clothes in it for all of us to change into.

It was a long walk but worth it, the hot springs were lovely,

I wonder if (y/n)-chan had fun...

"Ahhh my l-legs are killing me!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 113 35
Hana Sugisaki is the new Flower Hashira, after Kanao Kocho, her mentor, died. Like the other Hashira, Hana has suffered because of demons. Hana has a...
1.1K 4 23
This will have some SPOILERS It all started when you became a hashira at 14 years old. You where presented as the flower pillar, the past months were...
105K 2.6K 15
I'm such a simp for demon slayer characters (RIP 85% of them) but no one dies! Generic? Maybe. Boring? Eh. Sickly sweet and romantic? Hell yeah. Get...
76.8K 1.5K 20
Being the little sister of Mitsuri Kanroji the Love pillar and one of the Demon Slayer corps wasn't that hard..You were always on her back when she n...