Our Future (VOLTRON AU) (ON H...

By SpaceismyEscape

After the fight with Zarkon, Lotor and Haggar was over, the Paladins returned to Earth and lived out their li... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 7

41 1 0
By SpaceismyEscape

"What are you thinking about?" Keith questioned his son as they soared through the air. "You've been quiet for a while now."

"It's nothing." Liam said with a sigh.

"Are you sure?" Keith asked. "You know you can tell me anything right?"

Liam nodded. "I know. I was just thinking about heading to the garrison. For a few years anyways, just to get the hang of flying you know?"

"Why go to the garrison when your uncle can teach you the things you need to know?" Keith said. "Not just that but your Papa and I can teach you how to fly."

"No offence Papa." Kora said listening in on Keith and Liams conversation. "But I would dad to teach me how to fly."

Lance gasped. "Why not me? I'm an excellent flyer!"

"Babe watch out!" Keith shouted grabbing Kora off his back just as he ran into a mountain. "You okay peach?"

Kora nodded. "I'm okay! I don't think Papa is though."

"An excellent flyer alright." Pidge laughed.

"You can teach me how to fly Papa!" Liam shouted.

"Somethings wrong." Kora mumbled gripping Keith's blade. "Listen."

Keith looked up noticing ships crashing through the surface.

"Kosmo! Get the kids and mom out of here!" Keith shouted.

Kosmo did as told quickly teleporting everyone one by one.

Once they were gone, the parents started attacking the ships.

"On your left!" Lance shouted at his husband.

Keith turned to the left and fired at a ship that got a little close.

Lance froze ships, Keith turned them to ashes, Pidge whipped them against rocks while Hunk gave them a shock. Shiro summoned shadows which would drag them to ground.

"Man." Keith said. "This feels great!"

~~~~~~

"Do you think they're okay?" Devin asked as they all sat in a cave.

"I'm sure they're fine." A voice said as a female appeared with a smirk on her face. "They are Voltron after all. But you guys on the other hand. You may not be fine."

Krolia stood in front of the kids. "Who are you?" She asked narrowing her eyebrows.

"Oh me? It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm one of the five Master's knights. You may call me Eblis." She said as her smirk grew. "I'm here for the children."

"I'm sorry. But you're here for death." Kora stepped in pulling out her blades.

"I guess you're coming with me the hard way." Eblis's smile dropped as she pulled out two swords.

The others looked between Kora and Eblis wondering who was going to strike first.

But Kora made the first move.

The small girl shot forward clashing her blade against Eblis's before moving her second sword towards the enemy's stomach.

Eblis blocked her hit with her other sword and licked her lips. "You have guts girl."

Kora lifted her leg and kicked Eblis, shooting her backwards into a rock.

"DIE!" Kora shouted running after Eblis lifting her blades.

"Somethings making her go wild." Krolia said. "Liam, Owen and Alec, you three go after Kora and stop her from doing any more harm. Jade, Devin you're with me."

"What are we doing?" Jade questioned.

"Stopping Eblis." Krolia replied. "Now GO!"

The boys took after Kora while Krolia, Devin and Jade went after Eblis, who was pinned up against the rock by Kora.

"You'll leave them alone!" Kora muttered before tilting her head to the side and let out a giggle. "Or else I'll have to punish you."

"I don't understand." Liam said grabbing his sister and throwing her on the ground. "I've never seen her act like this before!"

Owen gasped as he recalled Kora getting hit by some of the evil magic.

Could that be the reason why?

"Kora! Stop it's me!" Liam cried out. "It's your big brother!"

"I'm going to kill her!"

~~

"That's the last of them." Shiro said. "Let's find the kids."

A loud boom and smoke appeared from an area near by.

"Found them." Lance said as they all flew towards it.

Screams and shouts could be heard every moment the dragons got closer.

"Kora no!" Alec shouted as he was pushed to the ground by Kora herself.

Liam let out a cry of pain as he was thrown into a rock.

"I won't let you hurt them!" Kora shouted running towards Eblis.

"Grandma watch out!" Liam shouted as Kora raised her blades with every step she took.

Devin tackled Kora to the ground stopping her from getting any closer to the others. "Come on Kora!" He groaned. "This isn't you!"

"We have to take her out. Maybe she'll stop attacking." Jade said.

Before anyone could attack Eblis, the enemy was turned into an ice cube.

"Move and let Kora attack her!" Lance's voice rang out.

Everyone moved out of the way and Devin let go of Kora.

"I'll kill you!" Kora exclaimed as she attacked the ice.

"We need to get her weapons away from her. Move Kora away from the enemy and I'll burn the ice." Keith said. "There is no way the enemy should be alive now anyways."

Everyone nodded.

"Go!"

Lance wrapped his tail around Kora and watched sadly as everyone held her back while Keith burned the ice cube.

Kora slowly stopped struggling against her family as the ice melted.

"Kora?" Keith questioned slowly inching towards his daughter.

"I'm sorry." Kora whimpered. "I don't know what happened. I-I-"

"Kora." Lance said trying to get close to her.

"No. I-I- just stay there!" Kora cried out clutching her head. "Kosmo! Take me away!"

"Don't push us away Kora!" Keith said. "Don't. We are going to help you."

But it was to late. Kora and Kosmo had disappeared.

~~~~~~

"I have to be the worst parent ever." Keith said. "I let her out of my sight multiple times now. After I said wouldn't. Now my baby is going through something awful and I can't help her."

"Uncle Keith?" Owen spoke up. "When you pushed Kora and Liam away just like the rest of the adults, when you were turned into Dragons, some of the dark magic had hit Kora's arm. Now I don't know if I'm right, but I think the dark magic has something to do with Kora acting like this."

"She got hit?" Lance said quietly.

"It's a possibility." Shiro said. "When we get to Allura's friend, we will see if she can help Kora as well."

Everyone went silent as they continued to fly before Krolia let out a hum.

"What is it mom?" Keith questioned.

"It's just something Eblis said." Krolia said moving a hand under her chin. "She was one of five knights. Meaning there has to be four more."

"And they're all coming for the kids." Hunk mumbled. "Not good."

~~~~~~

"We're almost there!" Devin cheered. "Driving it would be about 2 hours but since we are flying we should be there in about 30 minutes."

"Thank goodness!" Shiro sighed.

"They're here." Kora mumbled standing up on Lance. "I can feel it."

Everyone pulled out their bayards and stood on their dragons just waiting for it.

Liam let out a scream as he was knocked off Keith's back.

"Liam!" Kora cried out jumping after him.

"NO!" Keith and Lance cried out as they chased after the twins.

"Don't touch him!" Kora snarled as she hit the person who knocked Liam down.

The person slammed into the ground by the force of Kora's hit. The twins were caught by Lance and Keith.

"Do we fight?" Jade asked as she and the others caught up.

"We fight." Kora and Liam said.

"If we don't then that's more we have to deal with. We need to finish her." Kora smirked as her head tilted to the side.

"Let's play Dolly."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 38 15
{DISCLAIMER: I own nothing from the Voltron franchise except my OCs, the Lycan species and the Purple Lion (if that) Enjoy the sequel to 'Spirit Of T...
2.3K 63 27
The Voltron Paladins are sent to answer a distress call from Bahiri, a nearby planet. They go and find out that an Entity is trying to destroy the p...
3.4K 736 19
For millennia, the Galra Empire has plagued the universe by destroying civilizations and enslaving various races. The only threat to the empire is th...
103K 3.4K 30
After the fall of Zarkon and the return of Shiro, the Paladins -- along with Allura and Coran -- are in a state of comfort, enjoying each other's com...