My "Stepbrothers'" Toy?👀 (On...

Od Nevaeh427

Previously known as 'My Stepbrothers Toy' " Please", I begged him. I've never been this needy before, it felt... Více

Authers Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chspter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
UDATES
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 2

50.7K 332 17
Od Nevaeh427

Lily's P.O.V

After my stuff was put into the car we headed towards a place called Romansion. Honestly I haven't heard of it but she described the place as wonderful and amazing. On the way to her house she told me that her husband owns a magazine company and that he has a son named Caden who's 22 going on 23 but he not always there seeing how he has his on place, but he likes to drop by and spend a week there just get away I guess. She also told me that a room has been prepared for me and all I have to do I put the stuff that I want in there. She sounds like she's trying to hard to me.

She finished giving me the ends and outs about what I needed to know and she talked a bit about how happy she was to spend time with me and that she hope that I didn't hold any grudges against her, which is I don't. About 30 minutes later we pulled up to what she calls a house, but that was no house it was like a mini mansion. The place is 3 floors and spreads out, we got to a gate which opened once the car got near it. She parked the car next to an all white Audi R8 V 10 convertible. Yes I know my cars and my favorite happens to be that all white beauty. I got out the car and walked to the Audi, I looked at the rims, the tires, the exterior, the interior, even though I got to see the interior through a window it was still a beauty. I didn't notice that my mother was next to me so when she called me I jumped a little. I'm easily scared.
" Haha scare easy I see." I just smiled
"Well this car, my darling, is Caden's he has thing for Audi's and Mercedes, but this one happens to be his baby so far." Hmmm I love Audi's how can anyone not.
"Yea this is my favorite to I love cars, but the Audi is my favorite." I said that as I smiled proudly.
"Well Lily your stuff is already in your room and how about I show you to your room so you can do whatever you need to before dinner." That actually didn't sound bad, I need to unpack anyways. So I shook my head and we head into the house and up the stairs to the third level of the house. We took a left then a right turn and we there we stood next to a big door that said LILY💕 in hot pink letters. When I opened the door I was quite surprised. The room was so big it was like a mini apartment, I had my own bathroom and a walk-in closet I also had a queen sized bed with pairs bedding and a little mini fridge and a 50" that hung on the wall. Man was this a change.
"I hope you like it, I decorated myself. I'll let you get settled, oh and feel free to look around." She smiled then walked out. So I was left in this mini looking apartment with all my cloths that need to be delt with. I might as well put my stuff away. Let's do this. Change is good, ya change is good, I encouraged myself.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.5K 517 29
****MATURE LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT***** You always hear fairy tale stories of good girls meeting bad guys and they fall in love. The men change t...
1.4M 39K 45
[ Complete. Highest Ranking #3 in Chick-lit!] "Do I have permission to grab your ass, sexy?" Hayden teased. My face wrinkled in disgust. "Gross," I m...
59.9K 1.7K 30
"I hate you - so much Tripp." More confusion because, once more, wasn't this a good thing? "Why did you have to say that? What if," A little quieter...
482K 7.6K 30
He leaned down very slowly and my eyes fell to his lips before snapping back up. He gently pressed his lips against mine, moving slowly at first befo...