all are dreams ; [ unedited ]

By sulmiyeyea

- lami x jisung oneshots with a twist - bickering - all are dreams STARTED: June 14, 2020 ENDED: July 2020 More

- start ; ice cream pop
- ticket
- jaemom
- leaving
- treat
- cutting classes
- groceries
- anemic coconut
- oppa
- pads
- surprise
- concert
- boxing
- alone
- awards night
- comfort
- crowned queen
- live
- computer shop
- lions
- love story
- secret love song
- merman
- first love
- meme gone wrong
- Dear Future Husband
- aegyo battle
- blue ball
- don't say goodbye
- moon confession
- untitled
- cabled car
- being doyoung's sister
- blueberry hair
- twisted bibbidi bobbidi boo
- imong mama
- your mom
- dumb dumber & dumbest
- unpretty dancer
- part-time tutor
- hair tie
- i
- four seasons
- switched
- cooking class
- kairosclerosis
- photoshoot
- step bro
- PK
- 502
- math test
- thousand years
- break your bones
- isolated with him
- reason behind her departure
- chaotic bday
- mr.CEO
- inlove with our student teacher
- naughty princess
- party
- scared to be lonely
.
Jisung
- in my dream
Lami
we met not
she fainted
he waited
end ; album
thank you!!
new story!!!

- you belong with me

59 7 28
By sulmiyeyea

now playing : YBWM by Taylor Swift

you're on the phone with your girlfriend- she's upset
she's going off about something that you said
cause she doesn't get your humor like I do.

Lami is on her bed listening to her favorite song 'you belong with me' by Taylor Swift.

her alarm suddenly rang and she stood up to stop it and begin her school day.

she walked outside and saw Jisung, she was about to greet him when he received a phone call.

"hi babe, yeah? huh? hotdog HAHAHAH wait what no! okay bye" he said, in his phone.

Lami chuckled as she made her way towards Jisung who is currently pouting.

'I like his humour tho' she thought.

"Yah Pwark!" she called.

Jisung leaned at his back and found Lami  waving at him. He waved back and decided to walk with Lami towards their school as it is just near.

They were about to take a step inside the school gates when his girlfriend suddenly clung unto Jisung, dragging him somewhere far where Lami wouldn't see him.

she sighed and decided to walk towards their room by herself.

classes are already done, she made her way to her door when she saw Jisung walking sadly towards his house. his eyes teary eyed and his back slouching.

she just hooked her head and went inside her house and to her room to study.

I'm in the room, it's a typical Tuesday night.
I'm listening to the kind of music she doesn't like.
And she'll never know your story like I do

she listened to her fave song as she bopped her head back and forth.

she used her comb as her microphone as she jumped here and there, lip syncing through her music on speakers. 

she didn't notice her curtains aren't covering her windows. 

Jisung sat in his bed and was about to play games when he heard his favourite song on speakers.

He turned his head to Lami's house and found her crazily singing in her room, with a comb in her hand. she danced here and there infront of her mirror and to his impression, she's really good at it.

"I wanna be me me me!!" she sang and did the dance break.

she finished the song and smiled. her eyes darted to her room down to her window.

her eyes went wide and closed the curtains with her cheeks being too red.

Jisung chuckled at his friend's antics.

Him and her are both childhood friends so there's no doubt she would know almost everything about him.

Lami on the other hand, felt relieved. She didn't embarrass herself on purpose but atleast she made him smile. She knew he is feeling sad.

But she wears short skirts
I wear t-shirt
She's cheer captain
And I'm on the bleachers

She stood infront of her house and locked it. She wore her typical outfit, Tshirt tucked in her black jeans and a red and black striped polo.

she walked towards their school with a smile flustered in her face. she found Jisung in the front gates and greeted him

"yah Pwark!!" he turned around and smiled widely when he saw Lami.

"yah Kim!!" he shouted back and ran towards her.

He engulfed her in a hug as the petite is almost squished in his arms.

"I miss you too now get off me" she said that made Jisung laugh and headlocked the girl.

he dragged her inside the campus with her head between his arms, Lami couldn't do anything and just gave up.

he removed his arms on her and faced her, he squished the girl's cheeks.

"you know what? you look like an idiot last night HAHAHAHA" he said making the girl pout.

their conversation got cutted when his ex suddenly appeared, wearing a very short skirt and a croptop , she clutched to his arm and was about to drag him again when Jisung suddenly pushed her.

"we already broke up yesterday then you showed up like nothing happened?! are you nuts?!" he shouted at her.

he took Lami's hand and fast-walked towards their classroom.

'now I knew why he is so sad' she thought.

he let go of her hand when they arrived and sat in his seat.

after a few hours, the students were called to watch their tournament.

Lami stood up to dress herself as she is part of the bleachers, she's incharge of the trumpets.

she went on her position in the gymnasium and sat down for awhile.

"Yah Kim Sungkyung!! Wish me luck!!" Jisung shouted as he is now preparing for their basketball match.

the students looked at Lami as she got wide eyed and smiled awkwardly. she stood up to get ready for their performance.

"PARK JISUNG! PARK JISUNG!" Jisung's ex shouted as she is their school's cheerleader, making Jisung roll his eyes. 

Lami  just snickered as she is preparing for her trumpet.

their performance ended and it is now the start of the match. Lami looked closely to Jisung as he is dribbling the ball to shoot it.

He looked at Lami and winked before shooting it, got shot and the student's cheered. Lami is still looking dumbfounded as she blushed.

Dreaming about the day when you wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time.

her thoughts came into scene.

'if only you were here with me then you should've wasted your time finding the true love you've been finding, please wake up and let yourself know that who you are looking for is just right beside you' 

she smiled bitterly after she reminisced those times he's still too shy to interact with people except her.

If you could see
That I'm the one
Who understands you
Been here all along
So, why can't you see
You belong with me
You belong with me?

she stood up and left after their match, she made her way to the lockers and changed back to her normal outfit.

she took her bag to leave and continue studying in her home.

train of thoughts again went in to scene as she walked.

'didn't you see my worth? I am there for you whenever you feel down'

'I am there, I am always that person who understood you whatever the circumstances you have been through'

'im here all along but haven't you noticed me?'

'if only you belong here with me then your life could've been easier'

she wiped her tears as her thoughts strucked deep to her heart.

'why am I killing myself?' she thought as she wiped her tears.

Jisung suddenly clung on her shoulders making her startle and gave him the most oblivious smile she could muster.

"why did you leave so early? you should've took a photo with me there" he said, Lami just gave him a smile before she unlocked her door and went inside without any words.

"is she alright?" he said.

 he just shrugged his shoulders and went inside his house, he went to his bedroom and opened the window.

he threw a rock at her window making the girl inside startle and opened it.

it revealed a grinning Jisung at his room. he took his notebook and wrote 'meet me this Saturday at 4 PM in your doorstep.'

he smile widely before closing his curtains and flopped down to his bed.

 he gave himself a small pat at his shoulders, "you did well Ji" he said.

Walk in the streets with you in your worn out jeans
I can't help thinking this is how it ought to be.
Laughing on a park bench thinking to myself
"Hey, isn't this easy?"

Saturday came and Lami is now in her doorstep waiting for Jisung.

he showed up wearing his usual worn out jeans and striped long sleeved polo.

He smiled at Lami before dragging her to the nearby park.

'this is how it should work' she thought as her doe eyes looked at the taller boy.

"hey Lam, sit there as i'll buy our foods" Jisung said and Lami obeyed.

she looked at the kids playing.

'pretending not to love him is easy, no sweat'  she thought

she saw Jisung going towards her with a box of candies.

'not' she thought

she gave him a beautiful smile as he sat beside her, munching the candies he bought.

And you've got a smile
That can light up this whole town
I haven't seen it in awhile
Since she brought you down.

You say you're fine—I know you better than that
Hey, what you doing with a girl like that?

Lami felt sympathetic to Jisung as he would no longer smile very very widely like how he did before. he's really charming to the point the town wouldn't shine without his smile.

"you good Ji?" she spoke. Jisung looked at her with a thin smile.

"I sure am" he replied, continued munching his candies.

'stop pretending, I know you're not' she thought as she snickered.

she took a candy in the box and munched it.

She wears high heels, I wear sneakers
She's cheer captain and I'm on the bleachers
Dreamin' 'bout the day when you wake up and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time

As they muched their candies, Jisung's ex suddenly catwalked as she passed by them, wearing a Gucci Heels.

Jisung just snickered and continued munching his candies.

"Pathetic whore" he said.

Lami just chuckled and looked infront her.

Kids playing roleplay.

A beautiful kid is cheering and another is playing with her trumpet.

'She's that popular girl that almost everyone admired and I'm the opposite, chances of you loving me back is lower than you having a comeback with her' she thought.

She took a handful of candies and munched it. Gratefully, she didn't choke.

"What's with the stress eating?" Jisung asked as he faced his friend.

"Just nothing" she replied.

She suddenly stood up and made an excuse to go home.

"I still have to study for the finals" she said before leaving.

Jisung just sighed and took out a paper and pen.

He wrote 'i love you' and folded it and put it in his pocket.

"When would you acknowledge my love for you Lam?" He mumbled.

On the other hand, Lami is staring at her ceiling.

Tears are slowly making its way to her cheeks.

"When woumd you wake up and realize that I am the one for you?" She mumbled and sobbed.

If you could see that I'm the one who understands you
Been here all along, so why can't you see
You belong with me
Standin' by and waitin' at your back door
All this time, how could you not know, baby
You belong with me
You belong with me

She opened her front door and was about to go Jisung's back door like how she would do before but then realized she wouldn't have a chance to be with him.

She stopped herself from knocking and turned around to walk by herself to school.

Oh, I remember you drivin' to my house
In the middle of the night
I'm the one who makes you laugh
When you know you're 'bout to cry
And I know your favorite songs
And you tell me 'bout your dreams
Think I know where you belong
Think I know it's with me

Her thoughts again came into scene.

Flashback

A sound of a beep was heard outside Lami's house at 12 in the midnight.

"Who the heck would disturb my sleep at midnight?!" She said

She groaned and opened her door revealing a drunk Jisung in his car waving at her cutely.

"Lami annyeong!" He said and giggled.

She rolled her eyes and opened Jisung's car to get him out.

She held Jisung's arm as she is struggling to walk towards Jisung's house.

She opened the door using the spare key hiding in the plants.

She flopped him down to the sofa as he giggled.

"Sungkyungie is my hero! My girlfriend is so rude, she slapped me right here" Jisung said as he pointed on his cheek.

Lami leaned in to check if there's any bruise but found none.

She then walked towards Jisung's kitchen to make a soup for him when he wake up.

She yawned endlessly as she is making his soup.

As soon as she is done, she walked towards Jisung's messy room and cleaned it. She took a blanket and pillow and walked towards Jisung who is peacefully sleeping in his sofa.

She held the guy's head softly as she placed a pillow underneath it. She then covered Jisung with his blanket and left.

She yawned as she made her way towards her house and flopped to sleep.

In the next day, Jisung rang Lami's doorbell.

Lami opened the door with her face looking so sleepy.

He walked in and sat on her couch.

"You know Lam? I have a dream last night. You took care of me while I was drunk and it felt so real! Is it real?" He said.

Lami shrugged her shoulders and yawned, "I've been studying all night" she said.

Jisung mouthed an O and tailed behind her, she is busy making her breakfast.

She took her phone and asked "wanna play your fave?"

Jisung smiled widely as he sat on the table.

They both hummed to the song 'You Belong with me'

"How's your relationship with your girlfriend?" She asked and suddenly gasped when she realized they fought yesterday.

"Her? Yeah we're fine" he replied, his voice cracking.

She heard him cracking so she decided to lighten up the mood by cracking a corny joke.

"What do you call it when an egg is planted?" Lami asked.

"Why would you plant an egg anyways?" Jisung gave her a questioning look.

"Just guess it" she said as she faced Jisung, smiling.

"Planted egg?" He guessed.

"Engk!! Its eggplant!! You get it?" Lamk said as she laughed at her own joke.

Jisung laughed as well making the atmosphere be lively again.

Her flashback ended as she cried while walking.

Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you?
Been here all along, so why can't you see
You belong with me
Standin' by and waitin' at your back door
All this time, how could you not know, baby
You belong with me
You belong with me
You belong with me
Have you ever thought just maybe
You belong with me
You belong with me

She suddenly got dragged by someone making her startle.

She faced the person who dragged her, its Jisung.

"Yah!!" She shouted.

Jisung didn't care and hugged her.

"I don't like it when I see my happiness drowning with the rain she created" he whispered.

Lami cried at his arms as Jisung caressed her hair.

"I wanna show you something" he said and they both pulled out from each other.

He showed her his paper that wrote 'i love you'

Lami gasped and faced Jisung.

"Are you sure its for me?" She asked and Jisung nodded.

"I love you too" she said making Jisung smile widely.

The whole town shined with his smile.

He hugged her tightly and dragged her to the school gates, her hands interwined with his.

"SHE BELONGS TO ME"  he shouted.

The students gave him a questioning look so he lifted his interwined hands with Lami.

"SHE BELONGS TO ME" he shouted again.

His ex found him and suddenly ran away, tears on her eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.9K 3.7K 47
"Wait this isn't my phone" Sunoo said "Did we get a new update why is everything pink" Niki said Started: Aug 4, 2022 Ended: May 12, 2023
12.6K 942 15
Even if the world ends today, I will always keep you in my heart. Date Started: November 3, 2020 Date Ended: November 7, 2020
13.5K 578 21
" it's you, it's always you. " started: 18th march 2021 ended: 7th april 2021
18.5K 525 11
Multishot of Jensoo Stories. Date Started: November 2018 Date Completed: July 2019