His Rejected 'Queen'.

By Marie_Curia

Iris Black is a strong, smart, logical, sweet 21 years old girl with new life and name. Her real name is Dian... More

Author's Note!
Introduction.
Queen Made From Courage.
Still Exists...
"Welcome" To The Palace...
In Confusion...
All About 'Her'...
Dreams VS Reality...
In Tension For Her...
Desperation For 'Two'...
A Queen Never Bows...
Too "Close"...
She Is Diana...
In 'Pain'...
Tension...
Truths & Regrettings...
Anything For Her...
"Already 'Inside' You..."
"You Are Mine...", Part I.
"You Are Mine...", Part II.
Triggering The Beast...
"One Last Chance..."
Contract, Jealously, Challenge.
'Her Royal Highness'.
"I Belong To You!"
Trust, Closeness, Nightmares.
"You Are My Queen!"
Insecurities, Passion, Rogues.
Worries, Feelings And Roses.
Earned It!
"Good Team!"
The Woman That Stole His Heart!
"With Me!"
"Important To Me!"
Reveals And Memories!
Together!
Tree Of Life!
Allies And Enemies!
There Is Love!
Enemies And Guardians.
Royal Birthday...
Queen's Battle!
The True King!
"With You!"
"I Love You!"
Family Conflicts...
"Till Death!"
Strong Man!
"He Is My Home!"
"We Are One!"
Love And Sudden Problems.
Overshadowed Happiness...
To Northern Alaska!
Tensions And Instincts.
Stormy...
Reveals, Realizations And Shocks.
Her Truth.
One Breath Away.
Author's Note: Sharing Few Things.
Howls And Gunshot.
It's Now Or... Never!
Facing Death.
What Everyone Deserves...
Back To 'Life'!
Moving On With... Reveals.
The Two Extremes.
No More Secrets!

Real Family's Love!

2.1K 79 12
By Marie_Curia

A real family is a little world created with love!

~some hours later, night, palace~

Gideon's pov

I give him a warm, worried smile as he opens the door widely for me and lowers his head immediately.

He is locked in his room for hours and he didn't come downstairs not even for lunch or dinner, because he is trying to avoid Diana who is also locked in hers and Daniel's room with him from the moment they had that 'fight'.

I have already gone to spend some time with her and Daniel and I felt I should do the same thing with Aiden as well. Violet had a fight with him when all of us left them alone and they haven't talked to each other till now. She came to me on her own to tell me everything, I am her one and only favorite uncle and she wanted to talk to someone older, so who would be better than me?

The three of them are a mess and I can't feel them like this anymore! All of them are partly right for their own different reasons and they need support and encouragement, someone to talk to...

Diana has found the one for her, Daniel is amazing and I am impressed! I am not so worried about her anymore, because he is constantly on her side and he is very logical, calm and strong. He respects her needs and wishes even if he doesn't agree with her sometimes and I found her better than I had imagined a while ago when I went to check on them. She was smiling, laughing and I could feel she is hurt from what happened between her and Aiden, but she wasn't so sad and devastated because of Daniel.

So, my daughter doesn't need me that much now and I have no problem with it as long as she is so happy with Daniel. I love her more than anything else, she is the reason I am alive and so strong, she became my motivation and I know the feeling is mutual from her side as well and I have to step back and give these two some time alone.

It's the first time all these years I am not constantly next to her and it feels weird, but this is the normal thing, she found her mate, she is going to have her own family and I will never leave her, but I won't be her priority all the time.

"Are you alright? Why didn't you come down for dinner?" I ask calmly as I get in and he closes the door.

He avoids eye contact with me and I think I know the reason... He feels ashamed for what he said to Diana and for his fight with Violet, I am sure he suspects my crazy, sweet niece run to me and he is probably worried about me 'scolding' him.

I see him stiffening with the corner of my eye and smile in sympathy. He is in tension, his eyes must be red which means he had been crying and I feel his nervousness.

It breaks my heart to watch him in this condition and not only because he is Diana's brother and Violet's mate, but also because he is a great young man and I really love him, I admire him! He has been through a lot, just like Diana, but he was alone, I mean Diana has me the last five years, but Aiden had nobody next to him to support him, guide him and show him love! He is strong, kind, clever, honest, and so many other things and he became who he is on his own, this is why his achievement is ever greater!

"Relax, my boy... Let's sit, shall we?" I say encouragingly and tap his arm with him nodding.

He gives me a short, troubled look as we start walking to the small living room opposite his bed and I smile more when I see him. I am sure it is difficult for him to open up, with Diana it was different from the beginning, we felt something, we trusted each other immediately, the bond between a father and a daughter was already created, but with Aiden it is more difficult. I have been observing him from the moment I sat my foot here and met him, he is not talking a lot and he trusts only those he knows the most, like Hunter, Parker, Diana and now Daniel and Violet. I have no doubt he likes me, from our discussions and what Diana has told me I know we have many things in common and he is aware of it, but I need to break his shell, it's a small challenge.

I sit on the double couch and tap for him to come and sit next to me. He hesitates for a second, but fortunately he does walk to me and sits on my side still avoiding looking at me. He has his head bended and crosses his hands on his knees with a blank and I would say hurt expression.

He doesn't deserve feeling this way. He has many issues that come from his parents' behavior and actions, he has accumulated anger and hatred inside his heart and this is why he reacted this way some hours ago, but he is a grown up man and he must deal with it, he can!

This is exactly why I am here, I want to help him, I feel the need to! I see him like my son, he is my Diana's brother, my niece's mate and I really love him, I feel a pull...

I clear my throat and place my left hand on his crossed hands. This makes him turn and look at me timidly with an expression full of regret and I give his hands a gently squeeze.

He reminds me of Diana when we have a fight and she feels ashamed and guilty and doesn't know how to tell me, how sorry she feels and express herself, they have familiar behaviors sometimes...

"I am sorry for before... I hurt my sister and then my mate... Violet told you, didn't she?" he says in a low, nervous tone and I nod smirking.

"Of course she did! Violet is our family's 'baby', although sometimes she is surprisingly stronger than many of us and she wants to know our opinion about some things... Like your fight... But you don't have to worry about it and I have nothing to forgive to you about, so don't feel sorry for anything when it comes to me!" I say completely relaxed with no hurry and he narrows his eyes confused and surprised.

"I don't understand... Gideon, I hurt them! First Diana with my stupid words and my anger and then Vi... She wanted me to go and apologize to Diana, I denied and we ended up fighting, I didn't step back, she was crying and I just left... I'm a jerk!" he replies apologetically and I shake my head in understanding.

I had no doubt he was going to admit everything and this proves how mature he is. He is not afraid of recognizing his mistakes and he is honest as he did hurt them, but I can't be mad at him when I know his intentions and I am sure about the reason he reacted this way.

Not that my girls are angels and easy to deal with, they are devils sometimes and they are asking for a fight (like Violet for example)...

"You did hurt them, but you already know it, you have regretted it and you know better than me what you have to do with them! So, I am not here to discuss about them, I came because I am worried about you and I want to help you!" I say doing my best not to get emotional when I see how shocked he is when he listens to my last words.

Do you know what?

I lost one daughter, I saw my other one fighting for her life and her happy ending so many times, I have felt so much pain and I can stand anything, but not this!

He can't believe someone cares about him (except from his best friends, sister and mate) and this breaks my heart! It's like he doesn't believe he deserve it and nobody must feel this way, especially a young man like Aiden!

"My boy, it is difficult for you to accept love and care from people you don't know so well, but I think it is about time for you to start accepting it. Open up, say how you feel, face your problems, say out loud what you think and I promise you that you will be the winner in the end, you will be happy with your heart peaceful!" I continue wanting to encourage him in order to open up and he nods with some tears falling from his eyes.

He wipes them immediately and exhales overwhelmed. He is softening, he is not pretending anymore and this is good. He needs to understand that being strong doesn't mean you can't cry or talk about your feelings. I passed through it lots of years ago and I know now...

"Gideon... I am scared and broken... They had been killing me with their behavior all those years and now I don't want to allow them to hurt me and Diana even more! I prefer them dead, I can't forget, you heard Landon, Mason wants to kill us! We are his own blood and he... I am ashamed I am a Rollins and no matter what I do, I will never get rid of it!" he says with an unstable voice and more tears falling from her eyes and I shake my head in understanding.

I can't blame him for feeling this way! His outburst before was just his defense! I am sure that deep inside his heart he feels rejected, betrayed and the same thing was happening to Diana for years, but now she feels this way more as for Mila. She doesn't care about Mason because of me and I believe her.

"It's very brave of you to admit your fears and accept how you feel, well done! But... Would you like my opinion as an older man that has seen a lot in his life till now?" I ask with a weak smile and lean forward placing my elbows on my knees, but without breaking our eye contact.

It doesn't take him more than a second to groan in agreement and mimic me by leaning forward, so we can be close and holds his breath impatiently. He is really confused if you ask me, he is fighting with his own self for something that was never his fault, his 'father's' actions!

"Rollins is just a name, Aiden and the fact that you have the same blood with Mason, doesn't mean you are like him or you have anything in common! You chose nothing, you didn't choose him and it is not your fault you came in this world from him! You choose your own fate, you and your heart and you have one kind and generous heart! You are not like him, you will never be, believe me I know what I am talking about! And I know you feel rejected and broken from everything he has been doing, Diana had been feeling the exact same thing, but she understood something I had been trying to explain to her for years and she found her peace somehow, at least as for Mason. It is not your fault he couldn't love you and he is who he is, he has no heart! When you can't love your own child, you can love nobody except from your own self, Aiden and this is sick! So, I would suggest you to just accept this man is a monster and stop feeling insecure for what he did!" I say and he bites his lower lip thoughtfully and quite positive.

He doesn't look like he disagrees and I am glad about it. I find it easier to talk to him, because I already had this talk with Diana lots of times in the past and I saw I helped her. Aiden is surely going to need time to accept it completely, but this is a small start.

"And what about Mila? I mean... She... I don't know about her! For Mason it's simple, but for her... It's complicated and I feel hatred and love at the same time! I don't understand how I feel love for her when she has done nothing than hurting us and Diana's worry is driving me crazy! What if Mila wants to hurt her as well and everything that rogue said is a lie? I can't just care about her after all these years!" he says in frustration and confusion after some seconds and I smile in acknowledge.

This is that part I wanted to talk to him the most, Mila...

And this is really difficult, as this is going to be the very first time I am going to open this discussion! What I am trying to say is that there are new clues now, things seem to change a lot as for her and I didn't talk about it with Diana and Daniel before, she was trying to calm down and I respected it. Also, I trust her feelings, I am sure she had a reason to react so protectively over Mila, although I hated her for years and I still don't like her, at least until we learn the whole truth!

"Alright, I am glad you want us to discuss about her... I and Jonathan talked with Martin and Dalton and Jeremy with Elias interrogated the rogue and there are some things we need to do in order to find out more about her and Mason!" I say not so calm anymore and he sighs worried from my tone and expression.

I am an open book, what else can I say?! I can't hide the way I feel!

"What is it? What did they say?" he asks breathless and I exhale heavily.

"The rogue is really a big bastard, he told them nothing new, so we decided to play smart under Daniel orders! As I told you just a while ago, Jonathan and I talked with Martin and Dalton. We asked from them to find out everything about this rogue, he was with them for years and they certainly have people that know about him, any relative or weakness he could have! So, these two are going to talk to the others and tomorrow they are going to talk to Daniel in person about anything they learn and then we are going to deal with him differently. If he has any relative, mate or someone else he loves, we are going to blackmail and threaten him!" I explain and his face gets disappointed immediately.

"So, we still know that Mason is nowhere to be found, he has turned his back on everyone, he wants to kill us all and also that Mila that been an obstacle for him from the beginning!" he says in despair and I nod firmly.

"SHIT!" he growls through his teeth as he runs his one hand through his hair and I tap his knee.

We still have to talk about Mila, I haven't forgotten about it, he needs to listen to me!

"And back to our topic... As for your... Mila..." I say and pause just to take a short breath when I have again his full attention.

"I am not taking her side or try to excuse her, Aiden, but we can't be so absolute anymore! I am also angry, I hated her for years, I wanted her dead and I think a part of me still does want her dead, but... Maybe we don't know some things and I really think Diana has a reason to want to find and protect her! Your sister is a fair person, she is kind and sensitive, but when it comes to justice, you know she puts her feelings aside! Don't be afraid of softening with Mila, wait until we know everything to judge her and take your final decision! And... I will tell you something my father used to tell me, it helped me a lot... Okay?" I say and he stiffens more troubled than before.

He is very confused as for Mila, he doesn't know what to believe and he mustn't pressure himself that much!

"Yes? What did he tell you?" he asks me with curiosity and I try to stop myself from crying.

My father was my idol and it is still hard for me to remember of him, I miss him like crazy and I am trying to follow all of his advises and make him proud of me.

"Even salt looks like sugar... Who are we to know everything? Sometimes things are not the way we think they are although the clues say otherwise!" I say and it takes him a second to blush and rub his knees nervously in understanding.

I guess the old man (I mean me) is right... I think I believe this phrase more than ever with the last incidents, everything can change in only one moment because of the slightest detail!

"Do you feel any better?" I ask next as I take Violet's scent and see he hasn't smelled her yet.

He is too lost in his thoughts and it is the time for me to leave and give them time and space to talk!

My suggestion to my sweet, energetic and sometimes insane niece was to calm down and talk to Aiden when she would feel ready and right now she probably is! She also caused this fight, she shouted and this happened because she adores Diana and they are like sisters (now officially), but she had to keep the balance no matter what!

She is a woman, she is clever and wise enough, she found her mate and respect is the key for everything, especially when her mate is having a hard time and needs her understanding and support!

"Yes, much better! Thank you for everything Gideon! I needed someone and I will think about everything, I promise!" he says touched and I stand up fixing my shirt with a full of meaning look that troubles him.

What did I tell you?

He hasn't smelled her yet!

"Don't thank me, son! I am here for you for anything, you have a real family that loves you now, because this is what a real family does! Get over with your past, you don't live in it anymore and soon you are going to have your kids... You need to solve these small 'problems'." I reply and he stands up as well to hug me.

"If Violet wants and forgives me..." he mutters when I pull him in my arms and I can't hold back my laughter.

Kids these days are used to make more complicated the simplest things! They are so dramatic and I thought it was only Diana...

"I have a feeling she wants you and she has already forgiven you!" I whisper breaking our hug and walk to the door with Violet's scent stronger than before.

I stop and grab the handle and then turn and give him one last gaze. He is not moving, he has frozen and he should have just realized that Violet is close.

I hope he won't pass out and she won't be explosive as always like I have advised her to!

"Stay calm..." I whisper in the end and with a nervous nod from him, I open the door and almost fall on Violet that is shaking awkwardly.

Oh, I really need to get out of here and avoid all this drama! I love them, I can die for them, but this is too much and in the end I will either laugh till I run out of oxygen from these childish behaviors, or scold them enough for the rest of their lives!

"Do I need to repeat anything?" I ask Violet warningly and she smiles shyly.

"No uncle, thank you!" she whispers and I kiss her forehead pleased.

"Perfect, go to your mate now!"

~some time later, midnight~

Daniel's pov

She stiffens again above me and sighs heavily.

She can't sleep, not that I can when I feel her frustration and her body is so tensed.

We haven't left our room for any reason since I came late in the morning and nobody bothered us as I had asked. Only our parents (I mean mine and Gideon) came separately to see and stay for a while with us and Martha brought us food twice, one for lunch and one for dinner, as Diana was in no mood to get out and see anyone.

I know she has no problem with them, it's just that she is thinking of Mila all the time and she is worried fortunately not that much as she was some hours ago. She is also sad for her mini fight with Aiden and she confessed to me that his words hurt her a lot, but she has no doubt that he didn't mean it in that way and I am relieved she is still logical and understands he said all those from anger and rage.

I tried to explain to her that he is her older brother and he feels the need to protect not only her, but also himself. I can't deny that I agree more with him for the way he is dealing with it, but from the other side I can share Diana's feelings and her instinct is strong!

She told me everything she had been thinking about until I came in our room and to be honest I was shocked about what our Goddess told her, the signs and what Morana said before Diana kills her yesterday. Everything makes some sense and if we add the vision after that one Morana had caused to terrify her with the baby's cries and the woman's words, I am sure we come to the conclusion there are many questions that must be answered.

We have to find Mila and I hope she is alive, because only in this way Diana is going to find her peace and get over with the past for once and for all!

This is why I am having a private meeting with Martin and Dalton and anyone else that knows something useful for that son of a bitch that shot us and denies telling us any useful information about Mila and Mason!

I take everything in my hands and do anything I can to find them the sooner, we can't lose more time and Diana is going to stay out of it this time! She is getting too sensitive when it comes to this and I must protect her health and I don't mean only the physical one, but the mental and psychological one!

She is already affected, she barely ate and I had to beg her and feed her for that, I prepared a hot bath for her (I wasn't with her although, don't get your hopes up) and then I made her a massage, we listened to music, we laughed, we talked about anything else, but she is still nervous.

I have even put her above me to sleep, I am her mattress, I mean it and you should see us! I am lying in the center of the bed with Diana on top of me, her face buried in my neck, my arms wrapped around her and her hands buried in my hair.

I think the physical connection is helping her a lot in order not to get worse, it keeps her in some stable levels, but she is not getting better either and I am freaking out gradually!

What else can I do?

My heart is aching feeling my Queen in this condition!

And to add one more reason she is so sad (because the previous were not enough and this is mostly ironic as I don't agree with her), let me tell you that she feels guilty for the day all these took place! She wanted this day to be special for us and despite how many times I have told her that she has no reason to feel sorry about it, she keeps on asking from me to forgive her and breaks my heart!

The day is special and I have no problem because what matters her, matters me as well! Her issues are mine and we face everything together, I just didn't want this to happen for her, not for me!

"Daniel..." she whispers shyly with complaint and I smile in the darkness from her sweet tone.

I hope all these end soon, we need to relax and find time for ourselves and no, I don't mean sex (at least that much, I can wait for her forever), I mean spend time alone and do things we like together, like cuddling under the covers for hours, going for runs, watching movies, going for walks, even taking her out for dates like a normal couple! I would also love to travel with nobody accompanying us, although these trips wouldn't last more than a week, the Kingdom needs us!

"Say it, what is it, love?" I ask gently and start caressing her back.

She moves a bit affected from my touch and I put amends to stay calm and not get aroused, this is the worst time ever and I don't want to be a jerk! She needs to laugh and have some fun right now more than having me horny when she is not in mood for anything wicked!

"I miss my Den! Was I a bitch? Tell me the truth!" she says and lifts her head up.

I see her eyes shining from some tears that have just made their appearance although it is quite dark and I cap her face and kiss her forehead. She is very warm, her skin is burning, she is getting overwhelmed and the possibility of her crying is quite high!

"No, you did nothing wrong! Both of you had a sudden outburst, that's all! It is normal, we all do that sometimes under some specific circumstances!" I say softly and she groans not pleased.

"But I still miss him, very much!" she murmurs burying her face again in my neck.

Mmm... Stubborn, sweet woman I have!

She wants everything here and now and...

I think I know what I have to do to cheer her up and help her break the ice with Aiden and talk and I am going to do it right now!

We can't wait until the morning and we all need to have some fun together! I have the best idea there is, it has been years since I and the other idiots did it, we were teenagers the last time and now it is going to be fantastic as our team got larger, we found our mates and more friends, our new family's members!

YES, THIS IS IT!

"Get up, baby!" I say breathless from excitement with my heartbeat getting stronger and Diana stiffens confused.

I can't wait to repeat it, even Devon is shaking his tail impatiently, he likes my idea!

"Daniel, what is happening?" she asks confused and sits up with me doing the same.

"You'll see! We are going to laugh a lot! Follow me!" I say jumping off the bed with her looking at me troubled.

I turn on the small lamp's light from my bedside table and check on her and me in hurry. We are perfectly dressed. I'm wearing only a pair of sport trousers, no blouse and I won't wear any and Diana is wearing sport trousers as well with a simple, casual top, so we can leave immediately.

"I don't understand! Have you lost your mind?" she asks again and I laugh, pull her in my arms and give her a quick kiss.

"I have from the moment I met you again! Come!" I say and pull her to stand on her feet and follow me outside the room.

"We have no shoes, you have no blouse! Where are we going?" she says in a low, worried tone and I laugh not replying.

I almost drag her with her following me speechless and we get out running to Landon and Nikki's room that is only two doors after ours. I get ready to knock the door with a big smile on my face not caring about the time, but Diana grabs my wrist and stops me with a panicked expression.

"Daniel, they could sleep or even... Having sex! For Luna's sake!" she whispers through her teeth blushing and I hold back a chuckle.

I hope I interrupt him as he did to me not once, but twice! I am not sorry at all, in fact I am going to be so damn happy, if I interrupt them at the best part!

Guys, we are taking our revenge, cheers!

"They are going to stand it, don't worry!" I hiss in hurry and knock the door with my other hand before she stops me, but I don't stop there...

I run opposite of theirs to Ellie and Jeremy's to knock the door and then next to theirs to Elias and Alice's to do the same thing with Diana almost fuming embarrassed!

"I can't believe you! What are you up to? They are going to kill us and they are going to be right!" she says nervously looking at the three doors quickly and we listen to some noises from all of the rooms.

FANTASTIC!

"SHIT! Daniel, let's go back to our room!" Diana continues and runs to me, takes my hand and tries to pull me back to our room, but I protest and Elias opens his room's door breathless.

I am glad he is awake and the very next second Alice joins his side worried. Her cheeks are red, I think I smell their arousal and I know for sure they haven't had sex yet, so they were making out some seconds ago.

Ops, okay, I feel sorry I stopped them, but I don't have sex with Diana, so they can wait for a night (if they wanted to take it there).

"Man, what..." he begins when Ellie opens hers and Jeremy's room's door and is already freaking out.

Well, I am happy she looks sleepy and not horny, they are going to forgive me easier than Elias, as Alice has the purest heart there is and we won't have any problem with her.

"Guys, don't tell me you had a bed fight! You just got together!" Ellie says yawning from the condition they found us with Jeremy walking next to her and I shake my head quickly negatively.

Diana is still holding me, she is red like a tomato (cute), so Ellie thinks she is mad and not embarrassed and it is obvious we got out in hurry.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" Landon screams opening his door with power and appears only with his boxers and his chest going up and down.

Fucking awesome! We did it, my friends!

The hot scenes' destroyer were about to have sex and we stopped him! We took back our blood, it was time for payback!

I break into laughing unable to hold myself back and soon Jeremy, Elias and even Ellie join me with Diana giving me some playful punches. I feel so damn proud I did it! He had to take his lesson and I think I need to repeat it one more time, he ruined everything twice!

"It is midnight, you asshole! The fact that you don't have sex, doesn't mean we won't have as well!" he continues angrier than before while Nikki runs on his side dressed with a long, black robe and her hair messy.

"I can't believe it!" Jeremy exclaims through his laughter and Diana stiffens looking at both sides of the corridor.

"Shh! We are going to wake up everyone!" she whispers and Landon crosses his hands in front of his chest in annoyance.

"And now you care, don't you? What kind of sick joke this is!? It's not funny at all!" he whispers furiously and Nikki growls to him warningly.

It is very pleasing that she is not taking his side and cares about us! I am going to use it against him too soon, but first let me humiliate him!

"I am glad you feel the same way we felt for two fucking times and I am going to do it again! And don't you dare open your big mouth to protest, because I know many that want to kill you for interrupting me and Diana and you don't want me to let them kill you!" I say smirking wickedly and he groans with Diana nodding in agreement with me.

Looks like she is fine now!

"Um... And why did you knock our doors?" Ellie asks next and I rub my palms giving some devilish looks to the boys.

It's time to challenge them!

"Code Bomb!" I state with the three of them jumping up shocked yet enthusiastic and the girls shaking their heads confused.

"Do you mean it?" Jeremy asks shortly.

"It has been so much time!" Elias exclaims and takes one step forward.

"No way! I have 'work' to do!" Landon states ready to shut his door and I raise my hand immediately to stop him.

The girls are still looking at me and the boys not understanding a thing and I can't blame them, we have told them nothing!

"The loser is going to wear dress and high heels and walk around the palace tomorrow!" I say next sure that Landon is going to get ecstatic and I'm correct.

He opens his eyes widely and brings his hands on his lips amused and Jeremy claps his hands with Elias coughing surprised. This is going to be amazing and I am not planning to lose, I hope Landon will be the last one, I can already imagine it!

"And to make it better, we are going to bring the rest of our friends! The last one loses, you already know it!" I continue and Jeremy with Elias nod in union.

"Guys, we are here! Hello!" Alice states annoyed against her calm nature.

"You are going to understand soon, we promise!" Jeremy replies.

"So? Who brings who?" Elias asks and I smirk looking at Diana that is not leaving me from her eyes.

She is in alert, this woman of mine is going to help me win at any cost!

"Jeremy and Ellie take Andrea, Alice and Elias take Peyton, Landon and Nikki take Parker and Diana and I take Hunter, Aiden and Violet!" I explain and Landon screams excited.

What an idiot!

"You have already lost, Jackson! I am picking up the dress!" he yells and a door opens loudly from the corridor behind me and we all snap our heads to that direction to see...

"Victoria, Jonathan... Sorry!" Diana says nervous apologetically and they narrow their eyes with concern.

They are going to kill us... They were chasing us every time in the past...

"What are you doing up so late?" my dad asks walking to us with my mom following him.

"And why are you yelling and laughing?" she adds and I bite my lower lip looking at Jeremy.

If we want to do this, we have to do it right, like so many years ago!

"CODE BOMB!" he yells the very next second and the other two guys scream.

"NOW!" I order grabbing Diana's hand and we start running to Hunter and Aiden's rooms.

The others take their mates and do the same heading to the others' rooms and I hear my dad laughing with my mom groaning.

"AT LEAST TAKE SOME TOWELS!"

~some time later~

Diana's pov

We stop in front of Aiden and Violet's door and Daniel knocks in hurry.

I try to catch my breath and he runs to Hunter's that is exactly opposite of Aiden's to knock his door as well.

I haven't understood completely what is happening, but I am sure it's a kind of a game. I have asked Daniel many times what all these insanities mean, but every time he laughs and this is getting on my nerves!

We are going to wake up the entire palace and this is not funny when I don't know the reason for all these!

I jump up when Hunter's door opens and he appears rubbing the back of his neck sleepy with his eyes almost closed and I give an angry look to Daniel.

He is not only acting like a maniac, but he is also shirtless and I am a mess, because he dragged me by force! This man is insane and I love him, but this is...

Frustrating!

You know I am impatient and I always want to know everything, but he is not helping me at all! He could give me just one hint, but nooooo...

"Are we under attack or did you see me in your sleep?" Hunter asks with a hoarse voice and Daniel gets ready to talk when Aiden opens his door as well and I open my eyes and mouth widely with a scream escaping my lips.

He is shirtless as well, all our men are getting hot I guess, but let's forget about it! His hair is messy, his eyes and skin are shining and what gains my full attention is the quite red spot on his neck which means only one thing!

"YOU MARKED EACH OTHER!" I exclaim hysterically and Violet storms out screaming and falls in my arms.

Oh, my Goddess!

She has his mark on her neck as well, she smells like him and I want to cry, sob, cheer, shout, and celebrate for them!

Do you believe it?

They marked each other after about one month of waiting and it was something both of them wanted, they had sex, they just wanted to keep the suspense for a while before they complete their bond and they did it tonight!

"Well done! I am so happy for you!" I say with some tears falling from my eyes and she taps my back.

Daniel clears his throat with Hunter and Aiden joining his side, the first is happy for Aiden and Vi and the second one is worried for the reason we knocked their doors and I can't blame him for this.

Do you know what?

I desperately need to hug my Den, especially this moment! He deserved to find real love and there is nobody better than Vi! They love each other like crazy, there is no doubt they are going to be happy together!

"Guys, congratulations and I am sorry for bothering you so late, but you must follow me! I need your help and it will be fun, if you come with us! But we must hurry!" Daniel says smiling brightly and I have no clue as to how or why, but the three of them nod and before I realize it, we are running again.

This time we are heading downstairs. Daniel is holding my hand, Hunter is next to us and Aiden with Violet are running one step behind us and nobody talks. I am still curious to know what is going on and I take no scent from the others as we run down the stairs like someone is chasing us to kill us all!

Daniel is showing the way with his eyes full of joy and I have to say I feel very happy I see him like this although he continues keeping as a secret where we are going and why!

We reach to the main entrance and Daniel points the corridor for the indoor gyms, training fields and pools. We speed up even more and try to be as silent as possible and after some more time of running we slow down and stop in front of the private swimming pool's door.

"We are going for a swim!" Daniel states noticing our surprise and gets inside with me behind him and some voices and screams from some distance behind us.

"Elias!" Aiden mutters troubled and Daniel takes my hand in his, pulls me with him and I have no idea how or when we fall inside the pool with Hunter screaming.

Daniel just pulled me in the pool with him and the water is cold and quite dark as the lights are not turned on and we get on the surface the second Hunter jumps inside right next to us and throws us some water. I gasp punching both him and Daniel that laughs and Destiny giggles enjoying it.

"Jump! We are the winners!" Daniel shouts signing for Vi and Aiden to do the same and they laugh as the jump after three seconds.

They do the same thing with Hunter, I lose my breath again from the wave of water that falls on me and groan in annoyance with Daniel hugging me.

"You are crazy! I didn't have a good feeling about it from the beginning!" I hiss with him kissing my cheek.

"I wanted you to have some fun and... Break the ice with Aiden!" he whispers innocently and I smile wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Admit he is right and you are melting!" Destiny murmurs rolling her eyes emotionally.

"Like you!" I reply and the lights open above us with Elias, Alice and Peyton running to the pool.

But things don't stop here, because Jeremy with Ellie and Andrea break inside after them and the result is chaotic yet fantastic!

The six of them jump in the pool, all the boys scream victoriously, the girls laugh and it doesn't take us long to start playing! We tease each other, we throw water to everyone and there are no teams.

It is very funny, if you imagine ten adults playing like kids and Daniel was right for once more!

His idea was the best, my stomach hurts from laughing that much, I can't breathe normally and with the corner of my eye I see Aiden getting closer to me and passing by Vi that fights with Ellie to stay on the surface. Daniel has already given us space and he has surely done it on purpose, because he is swimming behind Elias.

I force a smile ready to cry, not that it's going to be easy for Den to understand it, as we are soaked and he clears his throat with a heartbreaking look. This is so damn awkward, I swear!

I know it was stupid from both of us what happened in the morning, but it's the first time I have a fight with him and it feels weird. I can't live without him, I did it once and I deny repeating it! Den is...

"Brother..." I begin and stop to catch my breath.

"I am sorry! I was an ass and I overreacted! I want you to know I trust you, but you are always going to be my baby sister and I don't want you to her hurt again, not from them! I am going to stand on your side like always although, once we find our... Mother... We are going to see what is going to happen next! I just want you to be happy! I love you more than anything!" he says with an unstable, emotional voice and I hug him just when he finishes.

Thanks Goddess!

"I love you too! You have been always been my rock and I want the same things for you! I want you happy and safe, whoever hurts you, hurts me as well and I don't care about me, you come first!" I say touched and he kisses my forehead.

"And as Gideon said, this is called family, because there is deep love between us!" he whispers and I nod as Daniel and Violet approach us.

I owe Daniel, I really do!

This man is... A blessing!

He does anything he can and even more for me and I am grateful! This is why I have to do the same thing for him, because Daniel is unique and became the best for me, I have to make him the happiest man there is and I will!

"And now we are all perfect, aren't we?" Violet asks already knowing the answer.

"Not all, Landon is in deep shit!" I say laughing and Daniel chuckles and...

Landon breaks into the pool shocked and pale.

Speak of the devil everyone!

His expression is priceless! He is terrified, panicked and angry at the same time and the fact that Nikki and Parker run to us and join us in the pool makes him exhale devastated.

Oh boy... I'm looking forward to see him wearing a dress and pair of high heels! I will try to take photos of him and prepare a special surprise as a reward for Daniel! We are having so much fun due to him!

"I LOST?!" he screams unable of believing it.

"YES!" we all reply in union and he closes his eyes, curses something under his breath and we stay silent staring at him and waiting for his next move that finally comes.

He starts running to us that we are all gathered together in the middle of the pool and he smirks jumping with us gasping and he screams.

"I am the icing on the family's cake!"

********************

Hello my friends and welcome to the 45th chapter and it is longer and funnier than others, we needed to relax a little bit, didn't we! We also had to see Gideon's point of view, he is one of my most favorite heroes, do you agree?

As always I am looking forward to know your thoughts (this time more than ever). Get ready again from the next chapter, because things are going to change a little bit, I have something in my sleeve.

So how do feel about this chapter? What do you think of Gideon? What about everything he and Aiden talked about? How do you feel about his opinions? Also, what about Daniel's point of view? What do you say about his idea? How about everything that happened next with the guys and especially Landon, I think I pleased you, right? And last but not least, how do you feel about the ending with Aiden, Diana, Daniel, Violet and our funny, crazy Landon? What is going to happen next?

As always at this point I would like to thank you very much for your love, support, commends and impatience in order to read the chapters and I am sorry if I don't reply to some of your comments but I forget because of the books and all the plots and things I have to do but I read them all and thank you for commending! Also the book has reached about 79.925 views and I don't know what to say, I am at least grateful. I am trying my best so continue showing me how much you want more and:

1) Vote,

2) Commend and tell me your opinions and thoughts, or

3) Share the story.

This is it for this time, see you again in the next chapter. Be safe and happy until next time!

I love you all,

             Marie...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13 5 2
Diana is a queen in shackles, enslaved by the vampire kingdom, and served as their prey since the age of 17, she survived by sheer will power and the...
2.8M 139K 46
Grace has spent the past two years locked up and held prisoner by Kellan and his rogues. Now that she is finally free she wants nothing more than to...
57.1K 1.5K 36
Diana Pheonix Silvermoon. This name is of great importance. Who is she? And why is she so important? Well, it's just because she is the goddess of...
129K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...