Secrets (Derek Hale)

By FangirlQueen101

Trust. What a small word to carry such a heavy burden that comes with it, after his family died in a fire six... More

Important!!
Cast
Moodboards
Beacon Hills
First Days
Tryouts
Tall, Dark & Damn
Investigations
Stark House
Failed Attempt
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Theories and Parties
Wolf Chase
Secrets
Fighting Wolf Boy
Annoyance
Accusations
Morgue Break-In
Worst Friday Night EVER!
Guilt? Nope!
Lacrosse & Wolf Boy
Nail-polish & Hotty
Knives, Questions & Insults
Dreams & Bloodied Busses
Playlist
Car Crash
Truce
Prats
Avoiding Truth
A Favour !!
The New Argent
Bullet Wounds
Last Minute Saviour
Suspicion
Video Store Attacks
MIA
Smash Bang!
Unwanted Plans
The "Date"
Defusing Fire
Weakness & Heart Rates
Hunting The Alpha
The start of a school Nightmare
School Nightmare Part 1
School Nightmare Part 2
Nightmares End
Apologies
Full Moon Fiasco
Cars, Wolves & Hunters
Scavenger Hunt
Shirts, Six packs & Sourwolf
Psychotic Uncle & Bitchy Nurse
Battle Wounds & Betrayal
Drunken Sheriff
Dress Shopping & Douche Bag
Dances & Disasters
That BITCH!
Light Him Up, Up, Up!
Sequel

Pouting Wolves & Full Moons

999 22 6
By FangirlQueen101

(Elena's outfit.)

'Werewolves can't get drunk?' I ask Stiles frowning as we walk down the hallway to my locker.

'Yeah, I can't remember much but he couldn't get drunk.' Stiles says shrugging.

'Remind me never to play a drinking game with a werewolf.' I mumble and Stiles snort.

'Oh please! You're still an alcohol virgin, you're the one who should be reminding me.' Stiles says and I shrug.

'I would but honestly what's the point?' I ask smirking and Stiles huffs.

'Catch you later.' He mumbles.

'I'm not a fit or a ball Stilinski!' I yell after him as he leaves to go look for Scott.

'Oh my ghosh Elena!' Lana squeals running over to me and enveloping me in a hg causing me to tense up, she doesn't take it personally when I don't hug her back she just releases me and gives me a once over.

'Are you okay? What happened? Lydia wouldn't tell me anything? Are you hurt?' She asks and I chuckle.

'I'm fine Lana.' I say as I finish up at my locker.

'If you died...' Lana trails off looking down and I pat her shoulder.

'You're not getting rid of me that easily Lan.' I say and she beams hugging me again quickly.

'No more near death experiences please, my heart can't take it.' Lana says and I frown, she wasn't even involved in the near death experience.

'You know me, I can't make any promises.' I say smirking and she rolls her eyes. We quickly say our goodbyes and I head to chemistry for our class test, I've studied rather hard so I should be fine, I hope.

My minds been preoccupied with finding the alpha, I've decided to try a different strategy. After school I'm breaking into my uncle's files and copying all the victims and their information. If I can find something all the victims have in common I might be able to track down why the alpha is on a killing spree and who's next. I'll never admit this out loud but a certain Pale Hale has also found his way into my thoughts once or twice. 

I haven't seen him since Thursday when Stiles came to apologise, considering he's not sitting in prison I guess he's doing okay. I don't like the way I've found my thoughts drifting to him, the dizzy alien feeling I get in my stomach, the way my heart eat picks up slightly. It's all very annoying and I don't understand it, so I try to ignore it completely. I have more important things to worry about than my weird feelings anyway.

I sit down in chemistry with a huff I'm not in the mood for anything or anyone, I'm perfectly happy with lying in bed all day just rethinking my entire life and eating junk food. But unfortunately my father said my education is important which makes no sense at all. Yes that was sarcasm, I look down at my test as I start circling the right answers, my head snaps u when Scott runs out off the classroom soon fallowed by Stiles. I sigh before finishing up with my test, I stand up and give it to Mr Harris who offers me a ghost of a smile. I grab my bag and decide to go looking for my cousin and Scott.

'So you're suffering from heart break and you can sniff peoples emotions?' I sum up after getting a detailed explanation of what happened in the locker room.

'It's probably the full moon.' Stiles says.

'Not probably definitely.' I say.

'But the previous full moon's weren't like this.' Scott says andI sigh looking at him.

'That's because the previous full moons weren't the same, you've had a direct encounter with the alpha now and it's going to be more intense because of the whole Allison situation. Your emotions have a great affect on your wolf side and because of the break up it's just gonna be worse.' I say and the two look at me weirdly and I shrug.

'How do you know all this?' Stiles asks.

'I've been doing my homework.' I say.

'Meaning you've been speaking to Derek?' Stiles guesses and I pull a face.

'No I've been akin lessons with the Argents actually.' I say jokingly but sounding very serious causing the boys to pull faces at me. 

'Anyway more to the point I might kill someone tonight!' Scott exclaims dragging a hand through his hair.

'Well Stiles will chain you up and I'll be on street patrol incase you go on a killing spree, happy?' I ask as we enter the cafeteria. 

'Yeah okay.' Scott says though he doesn't sound convinced.

***

Can you get me the files on the two new dead bodies?

Maybe but why do you need them sweetheart?

New tactic to find the....

Oh well I'll see what I can do.

I switch my phone off after asking my father to try and get me the files on the two newest victims of the alpha. I don't have time to place my phone in my jean pocket because I'm tackled to the ground, like literally tackled. I almost punch Stiles in the face as I groan debating on whether or not I strangle hime here and now. I notice that he has a crazy grin and overly ecstatic look on his face.

'Well Stileditto this better be good otherwise you're dead.' I say as he gets off of my and helps me up still grinning.

'I made first line!' Stiles exclaims and I raise a brow.

'You sure? Maybe it was a spelling mistake.' I say jokingly and Stiles rolls his eyes.

'There was a spelling mistake, coach's S's looks like B's so now I'm Bilinski.' Stiles says pulling a face and I raise a brow.

'Well pleasure to meet you Biles.' I say and Stiles rolls his eyes.

'You suck.' He mumbles.

'Well at least I'm not named after bile, Biles.' I say smirking as we walk the rest of the short way to the lacrosse field. 

'Oh! And Scott can like smell crazy emotions and stuff and he's asking Lydia whether or not she likes me!' Stiles says and I frown.

'Well your name is a bit of an off putter Biles but positivity is key.' I say smirking slightly and Stiles rolls his eyes.

'You suck, I hate you. I'm gonna find myself a new cousin, who's supportive and thinks I'm awesome.' 

'Yeah and I'm gonna go to Hogwarts.' I say sarcastically and Stiles pulls a face.

'Idiot.' He mumbles.

'Dork.' I say flashing him a smile before heading to Lana who's sitting on the bleachers and waving me over.

'So a little birdie told me that a certain Frank is looking for a certain Elena's number.' Lana says smirking at me and I roll my eyes.

'Well that certain Elena currently has other things on her mind.' I say hoping to shrug the topic off.

'Fine I take the hint. I'll back off....for now.'

'Thanks.'

'Have you seen the Maze runner?' Lana suddenly asks and I frown at her.

'Uh yeah....why?' I ask and this seems to excite her.

'Well I saw this guy called noot, not, newlt?' Lana starts fumbling over a few names trying to remember the right one.

'Newt?' I guess and she clicks her fingers.

'Yes! Oh my soul! I've never seen a guy that cute in my life! I think I've found my future husband!' Lana swoons and frankly I don't blame her, Newt is definitely soft on the eye.

'Umm Lana? He's fictional.' I say.

'The actor's not.'

'Yeah but he's like fifteen years older and probably lives in Hollywood.' 

'Stop ruining my dreams!' She says flipping her red hair over her shoulder and fake pouting but it doesn't last long as she leans closer and whispers.

'He has a British accent too.' She says and I smile slightly shaking my head.

'Best accent ever.' Lana says and I ponder this, I don't have time to respond because Scott slams his lacrosse stick into Danny's face and Danny falls over. 

I'm on my feet and I run onto the field I quite like Danny, the two of us are the top chemistry students so we've often worked together and he's a decent guy I guess. I reach the group the same time as Lydia does and I noticed hers nudged lipstick, immediately I remember the talk Scott supposedly had with her and then the break up with Allison and how its effecting him this full moon.

Shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.1K 1.3K 41
After suffering from a brutal attack from her great Uncle on the day of the formal, Isabella Hale is done feeling weak. Isabella wants to be able to...
404K 10.9K 49
Carver Williams isn't scared of many things. One of those fears, however, she didn't think were true. The mere thought of werewolves and the supernat...
349K 10K 29
𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 Sarah Stilinski is only a few years older than...
51.6K 1.5K 15
"𝙳𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚔 𝚐𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛?" ...