The Mafia Lord

By vermonX_14

Mafia, Guns ,Drugs, Deals, Crush, Orphan and so on are the things Julius were exposed to at young age. ... More

The Pool Party. Julius's P. O. V
THE ESCAPE
The Escape ||
cast
Flight Phobia
INFORM!!!
Being Hungover is Boulderdash
Shoot Out
Hectic Day, Long Night.
lnform!!!!
The Further You Go, the....
Squeeze and Cheers
The Execution of the Plan
Important A-N
Get a Personality
Angry San
Unexpected
Calm Your Blazing Titties.
My Son
Main Cast
Compulsory A/N
cover vote.
Chapter one is out.

The Beginning Of The End

39 0 0
By vermonX_14

Santiago's POV

We just landed in Afghanistan and are boarding the car to the location of Jul's plane. We all have our fingers crossed and hope is written on our faces, well exept Blake. I see uncertainty flash through his eyes and I'm starting to get why.

The location is completely empty. It's deserted green land.

"It's a trap" Justin whispers.
Before I could say any thing someone claps from a near distance.

"Welcome, I thought you weren't gonna show, took you long enough ".

The dude with the walking cane commented. Who still uses walking canes. That's dumb.

"How rude of me. I'm Marcello de la Cruize. This is mío amore si Victoria .
I'm the leader of the Black Hood Confraternity BHC for short. It's not a gang but a cartel. You know what that is I presume-".

"Where is Julius?" I cut off his nonsensical, idiotic and cocky blabbering.

"I was getting to that you impatient mutt. I believe I have some one you would like to meet "

"Who are you and what are you talking about ".

I inquired standing taller with one hand on my gun. I signal the rest guys to ready their arms in case something goes the wrong way.

"I believe I've introduced my self and Iof I were you, I'd instruct you and your buddies not to try any funny business with those guns or I'll be forced to end you. "

He says the last part smugly.

"Oh yeah" I take out my gun. "You in what fucking army. It's four against one. "

"You think that because you are not observant and you are ignorant "

How makes a jester with his hands "Look behind you amigo, you are greatly out numbered"

I take a look behind and sure enough, they are over ten dozen men pointing take guns at us. That means he doesn't wanna kill is. Thank God.

"By the way" Marcel or what the duck his name is catches my attention .

"Alejandro puedes salir ahora" He called out.

"Si padre". That voice, that's Juls.

He came out form the car Marcello is leaning on .

"Julius, what is this let's go."
"Cállate Santiago, mataste ami madre ¿crees qué no se que te matare"
He's spitting otter bull shot right now. What's the deal with I killed his mom. What's going on.

"de que mierda hablas Julius, stop this madness and let's go , what has gotten int you, I'm Santiago Gonzalez your second in command, you gang needs you let's go".

I tried to grab his hand but be punched me in the jaw and I tumbled to the ground .

"What the duck have you done to him you bastard" Justin said sprinting towards Marcello .

Before he could get there, Julius shot him twice with him that cane out of no where and not a taker gun but a pistol with real bullets.

" Don't fucking go near my father. Not one of you freaking horse crappers"
Julius roared. I try to believe this is a sick joke as Juls walked towards me .

I looked straight into his eyes, all I could se was hate, hatred for me.

"Julius what is this, what's gotten into you, stop this act "

He picked me up by my collar .

"I'm not Julius, I am Alejandro Ernesto de la Cruize. And I'm your worst nightmare "

The planted his fist in my face.

Imelda tried to run to me but Marcello ordered for her and cardi to be held down.

"Hold them down and don't interfere with Alejandro (pronounced Alejandro). Let him finish what he started and let him enjoy his vengance".

Alejandro's POV.

I trew off my tie and took off my suit jacket . I folded up my sleeves and took a stance while staring at my mother's murderer.

"Get up, fight me. I might be angry but I always fight fair". I threw my gun to one of the guards.

I crouched down and took a stance.

He stumbled up " Im not gonna do this".

"It wasnt a suggestion it was a challenge. I always knew you were a coward."

His face looks familiar so do the women . Some how I know what to say to piss him off.

Rage flashes across his eyes.

"You're a coward Santiago Gonzalez a fucking coward".

He charges towards me like and angry cave man.

He swings his right fist at me and I duck eveding it easily.

His missed attempt gave me an opening on his right shoulder. I raked my elbow int his scapula then immediatly followed he an uppercut.

He flew to the ground.

I kicked him in the shin and bent kid left knee till I heard a satisfying snap.

"Get up you weak coward, C'mon fight me ".

He stood up balancing himself on one foot delivering a punch to my gut.

I let him because it's give mea good opening to deliver a hard punch to his head.

His stamina dropped and he was wobbly.

Props for him standing up.

I zoned out all noises including his annoying wife shouting.

"Kill that bitch, would ya! ".

Soon enough a gun shot sounded andshe was cut off.

"Noooooo!, Fuck no Imelda get up please. Don't leave me! ".

He attempted to run towards her but I kicked his legs.

"Now it's your turn! " I smiled smugly at Santiago before retriving my pocket knife.

I flicked it open and strutted towards him.

Just for effect, I aimed, turned my back and trew the knife.

I turned back and the knife planted its self in his stomach. "Was aiming for the head but ehhh" I shrugged.

I walked towards him, crouched down an twisted the knife. He let out a shriel cry of pain.

"Let's go boys. Father, it's done.
Revenge is ours. We've won."

"Good son, now what's left is to dominate BHC is gonna rise hijo because I have you. "

" our job here is done . SEE YOU LATER AFGHANISTAN, ITS TIME FOR AMERICA TO HEAR MY NAME".

I screamed at the air smiling.

I got into my Rosrez and sped to the hanger with the other cars trailing behind.

We all boarded the jet and took off.

It's not the end, but it's the;

BEGINNING OF THE END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 40.3K 44
Brynn Kingslee has spent a third of her life protecting herself from her stepfather as fiercely as a twelve year old can. Only to find, after his dea...
19.5K 1.3K 15
"Alright you dumb door!" Backing away you took a big breath "You better take me to the surface-" You declared, pushing it open with both hands "Or im...
200K 4.6K 31
Orphaned at a very early age, a young man goes through self-discovery as he uncovers his demonic past and faces a heavenly challenge. After discoveri...
112K 5.9K 41
مرحبًا بكم في المملكة لا لا، يجب أن أحذرك أولًا من يدخل المملكة لا يخرج حيًا. يمكنك المغادرة الآن.. سأترك لك بعض الوقت للتفكير. حسنًا .. قررت؟ هل ه...