The Mafia's Beloved-2

By ttttxtttt

This is the second part of Mafia's Beloved. You have to read The Mafia's Beloved for understanding this story... More

💖Memory💖
💔Loss💔Part-1
💔Loss💔Part-2
💔Loss💔Part-3
💖Dangerous💖
💖I Miss You💖
💖Remarry💖
💖Trap💖
💖Truth Revealed💖
💖The Wedding Day💖
💖💖💖
💖Save💖
💔Hurt💔
💖Killer💖
💖Hospital💖
💖Escaped💖
💖Punishment💖
💖Love💖
💝💝💝
💖Chocolates💖
💖Naughty Girl💖
💖Baby Boy💖
💖Jimin💖
💖Wife💖
💖Our Son💖
💖Shopping💖
💖Shock💖Part-1
💖Monster💖
💖Psycho💖
💖Fool💖
💖Island💖
💖Kidnapped💖
🎂Author🎂
💖Prince💖
💖Uncomfortable💖
💖J-hope💖
💖Surprise💖
💖Save💖Part-2
💖Save💖Part-3
💖I'm Sorry💖
💖Silence💖
💖Brother💖
💖Bored💖
💖Cruel💖
💖Feelings💖
💖I love her💖
💖I Will Marry You💖
💖Angel💖
Author
💖Angry💖
💖Tears💖
💖The Wedding Day💖Part-2
💖The Wedding Day💖Part-3
💜💜💜
💖Welcome Home💖
💖Remember💖
💖Family💖
💜💜💜
💖I love him💖
💖Party💖
💖Best Friend💖
💖My Precious Diamonds💖
💖Attention💖
💖Act💖
💖Shock💖Part-2
💔Cheater💔
💖Sunshine💖
💖Acting💖
💜💜💜
💖Hospital💖
💜💜💜
💖Drama💖
💖Deal💖
💖Home💖
🎂🎂🎂
💖Care💖
💖Lie💖
💖Forgive💖
💖Surprise💖Part-1
💖Surprise💖Part-2

💖Truth Revealed💖-Part-2

5.3K 255 146
By ttttxtttt

A/n Pov:

J-hope is in his office when someone knocked on the door.

J-hope : come in.

His secretary James, open the door and enter in the office.

J-hope : what happened James?

James : boss, a man just came here and give me this card and told me to give it to you.

J-hope : what? A card? From whom?

James : it's from our new business partner from London.

J-hope : ok. Just place it on there.

James place the card on his table and go out from the room after bowing to him.
J-hope have a lot of work so he don't look at the card and focus on his work.

Suddenly someone enter in the room without knocking and J-hope look at the person angrily but he get surprised when he saw Jimin in front of him.

Jimin : hello hyung.

J-hope : hey Jimin-ah. Come here bro and sit down.

Jimin smile and sit down in front of him.

J-hope : I'm happy that you come here to meet with me, Jiminie.

Jimin : yes hyung. I'm happy to see you after years.

J-hope : so how is your life?

Jimin: it's fine hyung but I came here because I need your help.

J-hope : yes, yes. Tell me.

Jimin : as you know that Y/n is my sister and she again get kidnapped by someone which we don't know, so I want you to help us to find her because you are the one who help Jungkook before.

J-hope's heart skip a bit when he hear Y/n's name. He still has feelings for her. He try to forget about her but it's so hard for him.

J-hope : ok. I will try my best to find Mrs. Jeon, Jiminie.

J-hope give him a small smile.

Jimin : hyung, what happened? You are not looking well.

J-hope : I'm fine Jiminie, I'm just tired, that's all.

Jimin : ok hyung.

Then Jimin's eyes fall on the card.

Jimin : hey hyung. This card is looking expensive. Who gave this to you?

J-hope : oh, it's one of my business partner from London.

Jimin : your business partner must be rich, this card looks expensive.

J-hope : yeah. He is rich because his family is royal.

Jimin about to open the card when suddenly someone knocked on the door.

J-hope : come in.

Assistant : Boss, the new client is just arrived.

J-hope : ok I'm coming. I'm so sorry Jiminie, I have to go now. I will come to your house this weekend. Then we can chat peacefully.

Jimin : it's okay hyung. You should go. I also have to go home now.

J-hope : ok then. Take care. Bye.

Jimin : bye hyung.

J-hope go to his meeting room and Jimin go back to his house.

Time skip to........
Next morning.........

J-hope is getting ready for going to London because his business partner invite him in his son's engagement.

Time skip to next day........

J-hope is in the hotel and getting ready for the engagement party.

After getting ready, he walk out from his room and go ground floor. He enter in his limo and his driver start driving.

When he arrived there, he is impressed to see the decorations.

J-hope Pov:

It's really very big and beautiful hall. It's looking luxurious and expensive. After all, their family is royal family.
My business partner come to me and greet me. Suddenly it's announcement that the his son and his son's girlfriend is coming. I look at them and my eyes get widened when I saw someone unexpected. It's Y/n.
How could this possible? I have to do something. But I have to be patient. So I have wait till the engagement party ends.
My business partner introduce his son and Y/n to me and I just pretend like I don't know Y/n. But I have to say that she is looking like a goddess in this dress.

Time skip to two hours later........

Party is almost about to end and I saw that Y/n is going somewhere, so I quickly take this chance and start following her.
I call her name but she can't hear me. So I run toward her. I almost about to reach her when suddenly someone hit me from behind and I fall unconscious.

A/n Pov:

J-hope groaned in pain and open his eyes. He try to move but he can't then he look at himself and find himself tied up with ropes on a chair.

J-hope : ugh.....who tried me in here? Let me go!

Suddenly he hear someone laughing. J-hope look towards that direction and saw someone coming near him. His eyes widened when he saw the person. It's his business partner's son Lee Taeyong.

But what makes him more shocked when he called him by his nickname.

Taeyong : Hello J-hope hyung.

J-hope : how do you know my nickname?

Taeyong : awe, you know it's so bad to forget about your old friends? don't you remember me hyung? I was your junior in high school, Lee Taeyong. I was classmate of Park Jimin.

J-hope's eyes widened in shock.

J-hope : you.....you are that Taeyong?

Taeyong : yes my dear lovely hyung, I'm that Taeyong. We meet many years ago that's why you can't recognize me but I recognize you just by looking at you. So now let's get to the point. Do you really think that I don't know you and let you ruin my plan to marry my Y/n?

J-hope : how do you know Y/n? And why you kidnapped her?

Taeyong : simple, I love her that's why I kidnapped her. You know hyung, I fall in love with her when I saw her first time when I went to Seoul for some days. I went for shopping one day and there I saw her. She is so much beautiful and she is so precious to me.

J-hope : don't you know that she is married and have a kid? Let her go!

Taeyong : NO! NEVER! I don't care if she is married or have a kid! I love her and she is only mine! And I won't let you come into my way.

By saying that he go out from the room while J-hope is calling his name.

J-hope : Taeyong stop! You are not doing the right thing!

J-hope sighed in frustration.

J-hope : oh God! What should I do now? Ugh......

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Hello my dear lovely readers, I hope that you all will like this chapter. Please don't forget to vote and comment. I'm sorry if you all don't like the previous chapter so that's why I updated this new chapter without getting 100 votes. But I will again update when this chapter get 100 votes this time.

Luv u all💜💜

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 6.7K 20
A Kim Taehyung fanfic.
7.3K 173 7
This is a story of a MAFIA BOSS and an INDIAN GIRL'S love story. I already published part 1 go and check it. Next part will come soon. Bye bubs😊💜
393 57 24
When you were in high school, you loved Kim Taehyung, but his father didn't approve and broke you up. Now Taehyung is the boss and he's determined to...
2.3K 121 12
MAFIA'S BABYGIRL It's a story of mafia who fall in love with popular girl let's see how they will fight with there problems and live a peaceful life...