Starlight Lovers : A Dark Sou...

Od nilsy_b

"You have the power to light up the darkness inside me" Highschool sucks!!! Bad grades , less popularity , mi... Více

INTRODUCTION
CHARACTERS
01 ~ Who are you? 👣
03 ~ Pay me later💸
04 ~ I hate you 😡
05 ~ Hey , I'm sorry!✨
06 ~ Damn it! 😤
07 ~Let's kiss kiss kiss 💋
08 ~ I guess it is💛
09 ~ Class bunker?🤓
10 ~ Confession?🌹

02 ~ Are you a stalker?👻

142 25 81
Od nilsy_b

"I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night"

~•~

"Wh..who are you" I stuttered looking into his eyes directly which gave me a grimace, like he's already planning my death and I got lost in them.

"I should be the one who's asking" he turned his back and traversed his closet ignoring my presence. Am I that bad to look at? And yeah he's right I'm the one who crept into his room and he should be the one asking that question. He has a point!

"Hey I'm Natalia , your next door neighbor" I introduced my self politely and he turned over to face me . Why is he frowning? I didn't do anything wrong....I guess.

"Did I ask you?" He replied coldly with a smirk.

WHAT AN ASSHOLE!!

"You literally did one minute ago , am I right?" I tried to make a point but failed.

"No you're not did I ever asked you 'WHO .ARE. YOU' he questioned sarcastically raising an eyebrow. Urghh this big headed freak!

"Excuse me" I scoffed at his behavior and he looked  blankly furrowing his eyebrows. What is wrong with this boy's eyebrows?

"I was just trying to be friendly " I insisted.

"Well I'm not interested " he shot back and now I'm at the edge of throwing a tantrum .This one has the knack to get on my nerves.

"YOU JERK , LEARN SOME MANNERS" I clenched my fists and tried so hard not to burst my anger out.

"Look who's talking about manners now " he chuckled. That was cute! But yeah I'm still mad. " You're the one who sneaked into my room and checked me out " an evil smile appeared from the corner of his mouth. Seriously ? Who does he talk to person like this? I know I checked him out but it's just to see who it is. What is this jerk talking about ?

"Pardon me? Checked you out?" I asked confusedly narrowing my eyebrows together.

"Yeah your tiny hazel eyes explored my god damn body tip to tail, It's called checking out right?" He said with the same evil smirk plastered on his gorgeous face.

"I'm glad that you admitted having a tail but I'm not certain what kind of an animal you are"

"You are not damn funny" he asserted , mocking at my sense of humor.

"You are not that personable to look at, HIDEOUS JERK " I argued back to convince him that I didn't check him out but that was a total lie. How could I say that to someone who's so good looking like that. I was just trying to be cool duh!

"At least I'm better than you" he protested and took out some clothes from the closet while I was staring at him blankly, tongue tied.

"What do you mean?" I asked and he turned over putting on a t-shirt into his body and tousled his hair in annoyance. Too many questions??...I know how you feel about me boy.

"You know what I mean" he chuckled sarcastically and observed me head to toe "You're so below average , let me give you ummm...minus two" he said scowling at me.

"YOU DISDAINFUL CREEP" I yelled at his face and he shrugged. How dare is he?

"Can you leave now ? I have to get dressed" he showed me the shorts in his hands and I nodded sarcastically making an awful face.

"Of course I'm leaving big heady, SO CHILL" I  walked away slamming the door shut behind me and I bumped into another guy. Israel!

"Hey why are you coming from there?" Israel asked me pointing the door confusedly.

"WHO'S THAT JERK?" I asked furiously avoiding his question and he looked amused by my behaviour .

"Oh that's my brother, Joel" he said chuckling.

"Why is he being so rude?"

"That's just Joel being Joel" he stated and I sighed. Joel? Cute name though.

"You know what he's so unlike you , how do you guys even siblings? " I queried. I'm not talking about the features , they had the same beautiful brown eyes , anyone could say that they are siblings just by a glance but their characters were completely opposite. How could a person be that arrogant?

"Let's go have dinner" he led me downstairs after chuckling to my statement.

"Boys, come down quickly dinner's getting cold" Mrs. Pimentel shouted to the guys upstairs and Gabriel came down with that jerk Joel . I sat next to Israel and Joel pulled out the chair in front of me almost making myself throw up on my plate. Now I have to spend all the night facing this beautiful jerk , not a bad view though but his narrowed eyes get me on my nerves.

Mrs. Pimentel has prepared burritos filled with pork carnitas which made my mouth watering but my eyes were on Joel who looked more delicious than the burritos. Just kidding!

"This is our guest Natalia , she lives next door" Mrs. Pimentel introduced me to Joel not knowing that I had a crazy encounter with him upstairs minutes ago and I expected a nice gesture from him but yeah he's Joel 'the gorgeous jerk' ,so it was just the same evil smirk.

"Joel , say hi to your neighbor" His mom insisted.

"I did say when she was upstairs in my room" he asserted raising his eyebrows.  Uh huh? You did? What a God damn liar! Mrs. Pimentel was looking confused as ever and yeah there was me glaring at Joel giving him the best death stare. Say it again bitch! Hi???

"Oh you two met?" She asked with a bewildered look and he nodded.

"I walked into his room searching for Israel " I added and rolled eyes at Joel but he wasn't even looking. Pathetic me!

"Ohh...so honey which grade are you in?" Mrs. Pimentel asked me.

"I'm starting my sophomore year tomorrow"

"Woah that's cool , same here girl" Israel added happily.

"What's your school?" He asked with hope in his eyes.

"Oak hills high school" I stated and his eyes brightened.

"No way me too" Israel grinned while stuffing a burrito into his mouth .Now I'm the happiest to hear that. Israel is already one of my friends and I'm so glad to have another friend at school as I don't have many.

"That's awesome" I added.

"Joel is going to the same school as well" Mrs. Pimentel added "Oh cool" I mumbled  without much of an excitement but  I was somehow happy at her statement. Why God why? That's really not necessary! Why do I care? He doesn't even want to know my name. And I gave a slight smile and he looked up. He's really weird , weirder than me. He didn't even speak a word throughout the dinner. When he finished he got up from his chair and left, without even a bye. Why is he so arrogant?

The dinner was awesome I really enjoyed laughing to Mrs.pimentel's jokes...she's damn funny!. After the dinner I went along with Israel to his room to have a chat and he asked me about the school , my friends and stuff.

"How many brothers you have?" I asked him changing the subject.

"Three"

"Another one? seriously?" I bet he looks good too and my thought was confirmed after Israel showed me a picture of his family. I felt like the whole acedemia gallery was in my neighborhood.

"Emanuel's the eldest" he stated putting a finger on the handsome guy in the photo who looked old and mature than the rest.  " "he's at college"

"Isn't he coming home?"  I questioned.

"Nope he's living in with his girlfriend"

"Ohhh...so what about Joel ? How old is he?" Just curious ahh nothing much at all.

"He's a senior and a first class jerk" he laughed.

"OMG yes he is " I joined him.

We spent the night talking about our favorite stuff and I went home as it was quite late. I banged on the door.

"Had fun?" Mom asked me wide opening the door and I nodded with a smile. Not to mention that I met a complete dickhead but yeah I had a great time with Pimentel family.

"Found a boyfriend there" Zabdiel asked me jeeringly.

"Oh yes a beautiful one" I taunted back. Wait!!! Was I talking about Israel or.... Joel?

"I'm very proud of you little sis" he laughed and I rolled my eyes at his mocking behaviour . Having a boyfriend it not a big deal right? But why do these high school creeps act like it is one of the most important thing? God knows why!

"Has Erick sent me any messages?" I asked Zabdiel hoping there were.

"Nope" he replied simply and I climbed upstairs, exhausted af. I went in and pulled out my pyjamas after having a quick shower. I rolled in my bed hugging one of my stuffed toys tightly but I couldn't sleep. The only thing whirled in  my mind was that jerk next door. He is really mysterious! why do I care ? Duh! I squeezed my eyes shut with a pillow to escape from my thoughts but failed. So I got down from the bed and walked outside  leading my way to where I calm myself under the tree which was few feet away from our backyard. I walked barefoot chilling the night wind.

A guy was sitting under...MY TREE. And I looked closer and found out that someone has stolen my favorite spot now.

I walked closed to him and cleared my throat to get his attention.

"Can't a guy stay at his peace for gods sake" he bawled turning over to find me standing behind him staring blankly. Urghh this dickhead again?

"You again?" Joel spoke before I could even open my mouth and made an awful face at me like I'm some kind of a dirtbag .I narrowed my eyes.

"Why are you here?" I asked him up in arms and he furrowed.

"Are you a stalker ? "

***

What do you think about this chapter? You guys like Joel?
Kindly vote and comment.

Thank you for reading!
Te quiero✨

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.1M 38.6K 67
"I will ruin you baby," he whispers digging his nails into my hips sending a chill cascading down my spine. "Then ruin me Jude, ruin me till there's...
38.7M 1M 75
In which I fall in love with my brother's best friend. ***** "Don't pretend like you don't feel anything." His voice is low, sending shivers down my...
13.5K 300 53
"Damn it, Mason, you can't fix me. I'm not some used car that needs an oil change." I'm standing at the edge of my driveway. If I take one step towar...
241K 4.3K 55
19 year old Celestia Monroe moved from Spain to go stay at her father's place in Italy. She decided to focus more on her studies, to stay away from t...