17

By svtluver

No one wants to get tangled in with seventeen, the most notorious and ruthless gang in Seoul, but what's goin... More

Aha ha
Z e r o
O n e
T w o
T h r e e
F o u r
F i v e
S i x t h
S e v e n
N i n e
T e n
E l e v e n
T w e l v e
T h i r t e e n
F o u r t e e n
F i f t e e n
S i x t e e n
S E V E N T E EN
E i g h t e e n
N i n e t e e n
20
T w e n t y o n e
T w e n t y T w o
T w e n t y t h r e e
T w e n t y f o u r
T w e n t y F i v e
T w e n t y S i x
T w e n t y S e v e n
T w e n t y E i g h t
T w e n t y N i n e
T h i r t y
T h i r t y O n e
T h i r t y T w o
T h i r t y T h r e e
T h i r t y F o u r
T h i r t y F i v e
T h i r t y S i x
T h i r t y S e v e n
T h i r t y E i g h t
T h i r t y N i n e
F o u r t y
F o u r t y O n e
F o u r t y T w o
F o u r t y T h r e e
F o u r t y F o u r
F o u r t y F i v e
F o u r t y S i x
F o u r t y S e v e n
F o u r t y E i g h t
F o u r t y N i n e
F i f t y
F i f t y O n e
F i f t y T w o
F i f t y T h r e e
F i f t y F o u r
F i f t y F i v e
F i f t y S i x
A small thank you and a possible sequel?

E i g h t

2.8K 85 39
By svtluver

Before misha could open her mouth to speak, J went into her room and locked her door putting in her AirPods to drown out any noise. She did that for the rest of the night until she fell asleep at 6 and woke back up at 7. She got ready for school and left earlier than usual, she didn't feel like putting up with misha or her aunt these days. She wasn't feeling well now a days either. It seemed like she was getting less and less sleep and the bags under her eyes were becoming more visible as the days went by.

The day went by kind of slow, J just wanted it to end. Lunch finally rolled around and the gang sat with them again today, they all laughed and teased each other while everyone else in the cafeteria just stared but none of them noticed, they were too wrapped up in their own worlds laughing. Wonwoo looked a little annoyed today. He was sitting across J and she noticed every time she laughed he looked like it was the worst sound he'd ever heard. It made her want to beat the shit out of him.

J noticed minghao staring at her bracelet which caught nabz attention since she was always looking at minghao.

"Where'd you get that bracelet J? I don't think I've ever seen you take it off." Nabz questioned.

J laughed looking down at her bracelet. "I never take it off. It was a gift."

"From who?" Jeonghan and Joshua asked at the same time.

"Why are you so curious? J eyed them both.

They shrugged and looked away. The real curious one was minghao. Why did she never take it off? He wondered.

The next day, Jeonghan had a plan. As soon as he saw J come in to first period he walked up to her making sure she had the bracelet on. He felt like playing a game now. Messing with her a little. As he eyed the bracelet he waited for J to turn to chan before he made his move. He grabbed J's arm and unclasped the bracelet. J felt her heart drop when the bracelet left her wrist. She quickly stood up to see jeonghan smirking and waving it in front of her. She reached for it but had no luck.

"Jeonghan give it back, seriously." J said with a serious look on her face.

Jeonghan continued to wave it around before saying. "First tell me who gave it to you."

"Why does that matter so much?" "It's special to me okay." "And it's not funny so just give it back." They both now had the attention of the whole class.

"If it's so special then let me wear it for today and I'll see just how special it really is." "I'll give it back by the end of the day, really." Jeonghan let out innocently.

"NO." J half yelled. "I'll tell you who gave it to me just give it back."

"Actually, I think I'll just wear it, maybe it is special." Jeonghan kept up his smirk when talking.

"Just give it back to her Hyung." Wonwoo called out from behind him. "It's tacky and looks cheap anyway."

J let out a laugh because she knew the real price and it was nothing close to cheap. Before she could try and reach for her bracelet again their teacher came in and J sat down. She couldn't focus on anything. She just wanted her bracelet back so she texted Jeonghan in class.

                                          Fatty: Jeonghan give it back. Right now.

Giraffe🦒: texting in class now are we?

J looked back at him and he looked up with a smirk.

Giraffe🦒: I'll give it back at lunch. Unless you keep trying to get it back, then I'm going to keep it until tomorrow.

J was now gritting her teeth. That bracelet meant everything to her, so she agreed

                                                   Fatty: alright, just be careful okay. Please don't do anything to it.

Jeonghan was a little taken back. Why did it mean so much to her? It was just a bracelet. As class went on, Jeonghan didn't pay much attention he mostly stared at the rose gold bracelet on his wrist and smiled. He noticed it had a little J on there and he smiled even more thinking about how cute it was. Until he started thinking.

Why does it have a j?
Does it symbolize something other than a name?
Did her boyfriend give it to her?

He shook off all the thoughts and told himself he shouldn't care. J texted him almost every minute reminding him to be careful or not to stretch his arm out too much. Jeonghan liked J texting him and he was happy he took her bracelet. It was the most they'd ever texted, he was very content with his decision.

Lunch finally rolled around but their teacher gave some books to J to return to the library so her and Chan went to quickly do that before heading to lunch.

Jeonghan was sitting down with the gang and nabz still looking at the bracelet when wonwoo asked. "Why do you look like you're in love with a piece of jewelry?"

Jeonghan laughed. "I just like to mess with the owner of this piece of jewelry." He pointed down to the bracelet.

"Why her?" Minghao eyed Jeonghan suspiciously.

Jeonghan noticed the accusing tone in his voice  and shook his head. "Nah it's not
Like that, she's not my type."

"That's a relief." minghao thought out loud on accident.

"A relief?" Wonwoo questioned. "Why is that a relief."

"She's been on my mind lately." Minghao finally let out after some silence. He didn't look at his members. The whole table was a little shocked. Nabz looked up at minghao then down with disappointment written all over her face.

Misha was sitting at the table next to them and heard everything. Her face was fuming with jealousy at the gang members words.

"Speaking of, where is she?" "I was supposed to give it back to her at lunch." Jeonghan looked around.

Misha quickly got up and went to their table. "I think she's in the bathroom, she wasn't feeling well." She lied.

"Why? What's wrong with her?" They all questioned with worry on their face.

"I can just give her the bracelet." Misha put her hand out.

Jeonghan shrugged taking off the bracelet and placing it in mishas hand. Misha walked away with a satisfied smile.

About 5 minutes later, J came back and sat down at the table. Chan had told her he wanted to work on some school work and to go ahead. Everyone raised their eyebrows at J. She looked down at jeonghans wrist and started panicking.

"Wh-where's my bracelet?" J questioned.

"I gave it to your cousin, she said she'd give it to you." Jeonghan said casually.

J's heart dropped and she felt like couldn't breath for a second. She finally talked. "Wh-" she started to talk but she quickly stood up.

"You gave the thing that means the most to me to the person that wants to hurt me the most." J looked at jeonghan before she started running to find Misha.

Jeonghan and the gang were all sorts of confused, so they got up as well and went after J.

She finally found misha in the classroom and as soon as she saw her, J slammed her hand on her desk and asked misha where her bracelet was. The gang had also arrived along with nabz,

"Mmm try the dumpsters behind the school." Misha giggled.

J widened her eyes and took off running. Misha and the her friends went after her, along with the gang.

When she finally got to the dumpsters, they weren't too full but they had a bunch of gross stuff in there. Without thinking she took off her shoes and went straight into the dumpster. It was huge. J didn't even notice people taking videos and laughing at her. Minghao started walking towards her but nabz grabbed his hand telling him it wasnt a good idea for him to get dirty. After a couple minutes of J looking and not being able to find her bracelet, her vision got blurry when her eyes welled up with tears. She tried to look more but she could barely see anything. She wiped the tears forming in her eyes and she saw chan running towards her.

"Hey, hey mate, what's wrong. What happened?" Chan sounded extremely worried.

"I- he- Misha threw my bracelet in here." She finally let out between heavy sighs.

Chan closed his eyes for a second when he remembered how much that bracelet meant to J and without hesitation took his shoes off and got in the dumpster with her. Chan looked at the very bottom and he picked something up. It was J's bracelet. It still shined when he picked it up and it was placed in front of the sun. Chan gave the bracelet to J and she finally took a breath of relief. Chan got out of the dumpster and helped J get down. They both put on their shoes and finally noticed how there were so many people there, with their phones out. Without thinking J darted towards misha.

"I'm gonna kill you, you crazy bitch." She yelled making everyone back away from misha.

Chan quickly grabbed her by the waist and held her back. He told misha to go or he was going to let J go. Misha left and so did everyone else. Everyone except the gang and nabz. She stood in front of them and as Jeonghan was about to open his mouth to speak J interrupted him.

"Don't ever talk to me again." "All of you." She scanned the gang members along with nabz. They all widened their eyes.

"What?" "All of this over a bracelet?" Jeonghan let out. "I didn't know she'd do something like this with it."

"It's not just about that anymore." J confessed.

"Then what is it about?" S coups asked. "We're friends, aren't we? So how can we just not talk to you anymore?"

"No. We're not friends. We were never friends. Get that misconception out of your head, maybe it was a mistake, him giving the bracelet to misha." She said pointing at Jeonghan while keeping her eyes on coups. " but if we were friends you guys would've helped me look for it, or at least told people not to record or laugh. They would've listened to you anyway."
"But you didn't, we aren't friends. We never were."

This sent a title wave crashing into everyone's hearts. They all regretted not helping.

J walked off with Chan following behind her. They decided to go home because they both reeked. Out of nowhere J turned to chan and said, "You're the best." In English.

Chan laughed. "Where is this coming from chubz?" His English accent made chubz sound funny.

"Mm, you're the greatest person in my life, you should know that." J let out with a warm smile.

Chan's laugh faded before he continued. "I'm sorry, for what happened."

J shook her head. "It's not your fault. I just can't believe misha did that knowing how much I love this bracelet."

"I'm glad we found it though." Chan looked on the bright side. "Hey uh you don't have to go home and face misha tonight if you don't want to." "I was thinking we could have a fun night out, I'll take you to the convenience store like you've been wanting and I'll show you new places."

J's eyes widened. "Really? Really?" She asked. She was smiling so big she looked like her mouth was about to rip. Chan nodded. "You really are the bested friend." J admitted. Chan laughed.

When they finally reached her house, J got out from the back seat and went in.

________________________________-
I feel like this chapter might be a little long but I always liked reading long chapters so idk. Anyway, you guyths will soon find out why she sits in the back seat and when her insomnia starteddd!!

What do you think is going to happen in the next chapter?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 794 29
I really hate you Jeon Wonwoo. I hate you more than anything else Kwon Soonyoung. What will happen when two people who hates each other in the past...
917 52 21
Three once inseparable brothers have now become distant and cold to each other. A tragedy of the past has become a trauma of the present. What will b...
6.4K 247 10
Sequel to Getting closer After the bombing, a new chapter starts in the lives of Seventeen, but will they succeed or will they fail into this new lif...
193K 7.2K 102
In which Jeonghan adds all his friends into a group chat and it gets into a chaotic mess. This story will include ships, strong language, and etc.