Secrets (Derek Hale)

By FangirlQueen101

Trust. What a small word to carry such a heavy burden that comes with it, after his family died in a fire six... More

Important!!
Cast
Moodboards
Beacon Hills
First Days
Tryouts
Tall, Dark & Damn
Investigations
Stark House
Failed Attempt
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Theories and Parties
Wolf Chase
Secrets
Fighting Wolf Boy
Annoyance
Accusations
Morgue Break-In
Worst Friday Night EVER!
Guilt? Nope!
Lacrosse & Wolf Boy
Nail-polish & Hotty
Knives, Questions & Insults
Dreams & Bloodied Busses
Playlist
Car Crash
Truce
Prats
Avoiding Truth
A Favour !!
The New Argent
Bullet Wounds
Last Minute Saviour
Suspicion
Video Store Attacks
MIA
Smash Bang!
Unwanted Plans
The "Date"
Defusing Fire
Weakness & Heart Rates
Hunting The Alpha
The start of a school Nightmare
School Nightmare Part 1
School Nightmare Part 2
Apologies
Pouting Wolves & Full Moons
Full Moon Fiasco
Cars, Wolves & Hunters
Scavenger Hunt
Shirts, Six packs & Sourwolf
Psychotic Uncle & Bitchy Nurse
Battle Wounds & Betrayal
Drunken Sheriff
Dress Shopping & Douche Bag
Dances & Disasters
That BITCH!
Light Him Up, Up, Up!
Sequel

Nightmares End

891 23 1
By FangirlQueen101

(Still wearing that except her leather jacket is gone.)

'It's Derek. Derek Hale.'

I look over at Scott and it feels like he's just vomited straight into my face, I feel betrayed by him though I don't know why.  The betrayal melts into anger towards him, how could he do this! Derek has only ever tried to help Scott, Derek has been looking out for Scott since the day he became a werewolf. Derek's saved Scott's unthankful arse so many times, Derek's had a rough life yet he chose to help Scott. And now Scott's just throwing him under the bus, yeah sure maybe he's dead but the guy's had a bad enough life the least we could do is let him die with some dignity!

The ager seems to boil beneath my skin as my hard stare lands on Scott and I think about giving him up to the alpha. I mean why not? The alpha's here for him after all, maybe if we give Scott up the rest of us is free to go and live in peace. If it wan't for Scott Derek would still be alive, Derek died for Scott and yet Scott's willing to ruin what's left of the guy's reputation. I glare all living demons at him as he and Stiles whispers furiously in the corner.

'Derek killed the janitor?' Jackson asks in disbelief.

'Are you sure?' Allison ask and now I'm gonna throttle her so she can paper us with questions but when she gets answers she doesn't believe it. ( I won't throttle her because in this case she's not believing a cruel lie mastered up by her Sh*t faced boyfriend.)

'I saw him.' Scott says.

'But the mountain lion...' 

'No he killed them.' Scott says and that's enough I storm away from the conversation and look out through the window hoping the alpha will burst in and rip Scotts studio head off. I only turn around when the alpha starts banging against the doors, oh yeah cause a human can do that. Everyone starts backing away as Stiles tells his father we're at the school and the next thing we know we're running again.

All six of us dived into the chemistry classroom and Scott places a chair under the door handle not that it will help against a raging alpha. But of curse the others don't know that because arse head decided to blame Derek. A shadow passes by us and a growl sounds from the other side, I roll my eyes that shadow was clearly inhuman yet here we are blaming Derek. If we get out of this school alive Scott better find somewhere else to live and hope I never find him. 

'Jackson how many people can fit in your car?' Scot whisper asks.

'Five, if someone squeezes on someone's lap.' Jackson says, great we can leave Scott behind, sounds reasonable to me.

'Five? I can barely fit in the back.' Allison says 

'It doesn't matter there's no getting out without drawing attention.' 

'What about this it leads to the roof, we can use the fire escape and we'll be in the parking lot in like seconds.' Scott says and I glare at him.

'That's a deadbolt.' Stiles says.

'The janitor has the key.' Scott says.

'He's body has the key.' Stiles corrects.

'I'm getting the key!' Scott announces after whispering to Stiles.

I roll my eyes well if he wants to go on a suicidal mission I'm not stopping him, I walk over to the window staring out at it as the other teens start making a Molotov cocktail. As I stare out of the window a memory of Derek drifts into my mind. The night he rescued me from a horrible double date and we ended up sitting on a cliff looking out over the town lights. That night I got to know Derek a little more and I saw a flicker of a different side of him. A side I was hoping to get to know completely. 

Now he's gone.

'Lena?' Stiles asks as he comes to stand next to me worry clear on his face, Scott's already left and Allison is whispering in the corner.

'Are you okay Lena?' Stiles asks noticing the strange and distant look on his cousins face, and he didn't miss the hint of betrayal in her eyes.

'I'm fine Stiles.' I say sighing and Stiles wraps an arm around me, I lay my head against his chest not rejecting he embrace.

'You were glaring at Scott earlier, why?' Stiles asks and I sigh again I've never been very good at hiding things from him well except for my two biggest and deepest secrets.

'All Hale's been doing is trying to save and help Scott's little werewolf ass and he was so okay with throwing Hale under the bus. What if he's not dead? He'll have to live the rest of his life on the run and there goes our best chance of defeating the alpha.' I say meaning all of this, Stiles's arm tightens slightly.

'Well he was kinda scary.' Stiles says and I softly elbow him in the ribs. 

'Who'd have thought the brave Stiles Stilinski is scared of a brooding Pale Hale.' I mumble and Stiles rolls his eyes at me.

'If we get out of here alive I'm so killing you.' Stiles mumbles.

'Why because I speak the truth?' I ask smirking and he shakes his head.

'You know I've often tried to imagine my life without you.' Stiles says thoughtfully.

'Hmm sound boring.' Stiles chuckles and nods.

'Yeah I definitely need someone to blame when I screw up.' I says and I roll my eyes gently shoving him with my shoulder but a small smile plays on my lips. Boy what would I do without my brother like cousin. I walk over to the door that leads to the roof and I start studying the lock wondering whether or not I could break it or lock pick it. 

'What are you doing?' Jack ass Jackson asks.

'Trying to see whether or not I can lock pick the lock.' I say. shrugging.

'Scott went to get the key?' Allison says and I roll my eyes looking over at the.

'The moment you start relying on someone else to save you you're pretty much dead. Because you don't know whether they'll succeed or whether or not they're gonna betray you to save their own skin.' I say.

'Scott would never.' Allison says.

'Has anyone ever told you you're a little paranoid and that you have major trust issues?' Lydia asks and I shrug.

'It's how I survive.' I say.

'Sounds like a lonely way to live.' Allison says and I shrug again.

'Yeah...but it's a good way not to die though.' I say, then aloud roar echo's through the school building and Jackson drops to the floor clutching his neck and yelling out in pain. Lydia and Allison rushes to his side helping him up.

'No I'm fine, seriously I'm okay.' He says and I raise a brow at him.

'That didn't sound fine at all.' Allison says eyeing him.

'What's on the back of your neck?'

'It's nothing, really I'm fine.' Okay Jackass I get it you're fine so shut up.

'It's been there for days, he won't tell me what happened.' Lydia says. 

'As if you actually care!' Jackson snaps and I stand in front of Lydia, yeah sure I don't like her all that much but the way Jackson's been handling her tonight just isn't right.

'In this room she's probably the only one that cares for the worthless thing you call a life!' I snap all the anger that's been building up in me over Derek's death, Scott's Kina sorta betrayal, Jackass Jackson's existence, Allison's relentless questions burst out. Before he could reply Allison sits in.

'Where is Scott? He should be back by now.' Allison says and I look over at Lydia who still seems shaken by Jackson's behaviour and when she sees me looking at her she sends me a small thankful smile and I just nod. Soft yet deep growls entered the room as a shadow comes to stand in front of the door, then there's the click signalling the door being locked, Allison runs to the door slamming on it and yelling.

'Scott! Scott!' Allison yells and I roll my eyes.

'Where is he going?' 

'Do you hear that?' Lydia questions and we all quiet down listening trying to hear what she heard, that's when the sound becomes clearer.

The sirens of our freedom.

Hey TW lovers!

So I just quickly want to say don't misinterpret Stiles and Elena's relationship, they don't like each other. This is not GOT I'm not doing insest. The two might not be brother and sister but they grew up living together basically so they might as well have been brother and sister. Their relationship is strictly sibling like.

Anyway I was wondering whether I should make Derek and Elena official now or in season 2?? 

Please say which you prefer.

Enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 453 12
"She has little innocent demons in her eyes and they recklessly play with matches. I've never seen sparks so pretty." - "When Scott, stiles and Allis...
62.1K 1.3K 41
After suffering from a brutal attack from her great Uncle on the day of the formal, Isabella Hale is done feeling weak. Isabella wants to be able to...
132K 4.3K 27
๐‘๐„๐๐“๐ˆ๐‹๐ˆ๐€ | โ There are so many threats happening all at once and no one trusts anyone. People are dying and we don't know why or how or who's...
404K 10.9K 49
Carver Williams isn't scared of many things. One of those fears, however, she didn't think were true. The mere thought of werewolves and the supernat...