Todoroki X Reader Scenarios!!

By AnimeAuthor12

COMPLETED!!! Enjoy! More

How the two of you meet
Your first date/When he asks you out
When the two of you walk home alone
When You're Sick
Todoroki X Blind! Reader
When He's Sick
YN's Birthday!!
Coming soon!!
Nightmares
The Fight And Make-Up
Jealousy
Help!
Resolve
Safety
He First Realizes His Love For You
He Accidentally Hurts You
He Plays With Your Hair
He's Flustered
He Flirts With You
You Play With His Hair
Tickles
You're On Your Period
When He Cooks For You
You Get Bullied
He Gets Into A Fight
Meeting His Family
You're Depressed Around Him
Style
He Fights You Because Of A Rumor
When He Teases You
When You Tease Him
His Love Letter To You
Sweatshirts
Important note I need to be read
Ex
Opinions On Each Other
Pocky Challenge
When You Tell Him You're Pregnant
Another Very Important Note
REQUEST PAGE!!
Day Care
Life as a Parent

Road Trip

5.7K 82 14
By AnimeAuthor12

Thank you for recommending!

YN's POV

I sat in the passenger seat as Todoroki pulled out of the driveway. "Where are we going?" I laughed. "Just a road trip. Something wrong?" He asked. "No, I was just curious, babe." I said, finding his hand in mine. He gave a small smile, trying to hide it immediately. "Nooo don't try and hide the smile." I whined. He chuckled at my childishness.

Since I was the passenger, I got the aux cord. "Just call me DJ YN." I laughed. He shook his head with a smile. "I know it was bad. I'll shut up." I said. "You're fine." He said almost immediately.

I got a good playlist running and looked out the window. We stopped a few times to visit restaurants, monuments, shops, and parks. It was getting late though.

"When are we getting home?" I asked. "I was thinking we'd find a hotel and go home tomorrow." Todoroki mentioned as we pulled into a hotel parking lot. "I didn't bring extra clothes." I reminded. "Well good thing you forget your extra clothes in my trunk when we go places." He said. "I do?" I asked. He nodded and parked.

He opened the trunk and gave me a backpack with my clothes as he grabbed his clothes. He shut the trunk and held my hand as we walked into the hotel. We got a room and got a little comfortable.

The rest of the night was filled with swimming, food, and of course cuddling.

Word count: 255

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating much. Work has me PACKED!! I'm sorry to announce that I might not post much within this month. I have three different camps I'll be attending(one of which starting today) so I won't have much time. Sorry once again! Take care and keep safe!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 178 7
I'm just gonna stick to the main guys for now if I get time after exam season I may, add different scenarios at your request, but It will stay comple...
78.5K 1.4K 64
HQ!! x Reader --Oneshots-- Where as (y/n)-you-are paired with many and most HQ!! guys, and girls if you want, just ask in the comments. The scenari...
8.6K 251 15
•。+° Nanami Kento x Reader Boyfriend Scenarios °+。• here is a book of boyfriend scenarios where Nanami Kento from Jujutsu Kaisen is your boyfriend💗 ...
298K 11.6K 28
ꗃ 𝐬. 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 𝟎𝟕/𝟏𝟕/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 𝟏𝟎/𝟎𝟗/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 !𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫! 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐥...