Mercy | H.S | Harry Styles Fa...

By catelynnexoxo

Lana was a shy girl, most people would say basic but her basic lifestyle gets turned upside down when she thi... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter Seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven

Chapter Twenty-Four

326 13 2
By catelynnexoxo

Hey guys!

I am so sorry it took so long but here it is!

Read, vote and comment!

All the love💛

Lana's PoV

Wait, what?

What is going on?

Does he seriously just say my dad was seen at the airport? With men? Like an army?

This just got real. Fast.

"Call the boys. Get them over here now. I'll send out an alert to my men and we will try to get as many numbers as possible so that we have some chance of getting out alive." Harry said as he ran his fingers through his hair, a habit I have noticed he has when he is stressed.

Louis looked at Harry as if he was crazy, the two of them seeming to be having a silent conversation.

"Harry, you can't be here...take Lana and run. He isn't here for any of us just you and Lana. If you don't go then there is a massive chance you won't make it out alive." Louis' voice was full of sadness as he admitted his best friend could die if he stayed.

"No. This is my fight. I'm not going to run from it, if I die then at least I know I went down fighting for my mum and sister. Nothing else matters." Harry spoke confidently and I couldn't help but tear up as I felt my heart plummet at his words. I sniffled slightly and Louis looked in my direction, feeling sorry for me and not even trying to hide it.

"Lana, babe, can I talk to Harry for a second?" He asked sweetly, clearly seeing I was on the brink of a mental breakdown right now. I nodded just barely and walked into the kitchen.  As I walked away I heard what sounded like someone being slapped and Harry's voice groaning before saying;

"Ow, what did you do that for?"

"Because you are a fucking idiot Harry.  Nothing else matters?  Really?  When your standing next to a girl that's head over heels in love with you?"  Louis said and I covered my mouth, attempting to muffle the sob that was begging to escape as I listened to their conversation.

"Stop filling my head with that shit.  She doesn't love me.  I don't love her.  That's it.  There is no more to the story." He grumbled and that was enough for me.  I walked towards the back door and went and sat down underneath one of the many trees that were in the back garden.

He doesn't love me, I don't know why it's upsetting me so much because I knew he wouldn't.  I guess I'm just keeping him busy for the time being.  When Louis talked about him and how he just hasn't realised it yet was fine but hearing him say he doesn't feel the same way, he doesn't even see that I am in love with him. 

It just makes everything real.

Harry's PoV

"Stop filling my head with that shit.  She doesn't love me.  I don't love her.  That's it.  There is no more to the story." I told Louis, I swear I heard what sounded like a sob come from the kitchen before the back door closed. I looked behind me and then back to Louis to see him glaring at me.

"What?"

"You, Harry, are the biggest jackass I have ever met. You don't deserve her. You should have never brought her here because now even if you do make it out alive she will still be left heartbroken because you can't open your fucking eyes and see what the two of you have. You deal with phoning the boys and sending the alert. Your girlfriend or whatever the fuck she is to you needs someone who cares to be there for her." Louis ranted before barging past me and out into the back garden. I watched him walk away, stunned at what just happened. Louis has never spoken to me like that.

I walked into the kitchen and over to the window that looks out onto the back yard. Louis has just made it to Lana, throwing herself into his arms as violent sobs rake through her body. Hearing the sobs from the open window breaks my heart as I watch my best friend hold her tightly, doing everything for her I should have.

I walked outside but stopped in my tracks as I heard them talking.

"Why doesn't he love me Louis?" She sobbed as she clung onto my best friend for dear life.  My heart ached as I watched their interaction.  I did this, she is this upset because of me.  Once again. 

No matter what I do, I always manage to fuck up.  I was just being honest though, I don't know if I love her, I don't even know if I'm capable of loving someone.  If anyone was going to break that barrier, it would be Lana.  She is truly the best person I have ever met, I know she's too good for me, I know I'm ruining her.

I turn away and walk back inside, towards my office. I quickly send a text to the boys and send an alert out to my men, we need as many as we can possibly get for this war.  As I was finishing up and standing up from my desk the door to my office slammed shut and a very angry Louis was stood in front of me.

"Sit the fuck down." He said through gritted teeth.  I raised my eyebrows at him, shocked that he spoke to me like that, in that tone.  His facial expression was not changing from the one he had right now, rage, so I slowly sat back in my chair and crossed my arms in front of me.

"You either need to get your shit together or let her go back home where she belongs.  I've had that girl crying to me because of you one to many times." 

"What am I supposed to say Louis?  I don't love her, why would I lie to her?" I asked as I shook my head at him.  He threw his arms in the air in defeat and turned away and back to the door, opening it before turning back to me once more.

"One day Harry, you are going to stop lying to yourself and see you do love her and see that you lost her because you were too much of an asshole to see what was right in front of you.  You just better hope you live through her dad to earn her forgiveness or you will just end up lonely and bitter.  I love you like a brother kid but right now I fucking hate you."  He said before walking out of my office, leaving me sat absolutely gobsmacked at what he said.

I am quite literally speechless.

I have no idea how much time has passed before I could lift my jaw off the floor and leave the office. As I'm making my way down the hallway I hear the front door open and speed up, seeing Louis and Lana walking out the door. I run to catch up with them and grab Lana's arm.

"Where are you going?" I asked frantically, looking between her and Louis. She lifts her head to look at me and when I see her eyes she really looks broken. I finally did it, I broke the one person I care about.

"Away from you Harry.  She doesn't deserve to be treated like shit just because you won't open your eyes.  C'mon sweetie."  Louis answered for her before gesturing for her to follow him.

I looked at Lana, silently begging her not to leave me. I held onto her hand with all I have, never taking my eyes off hers.

After a lot of effort on her side, she managed to pull her hand free from mine as more tears welled in her eyes. She moved her hair from her face and turned to Louis and took his hand, holding onto it tightly as he led her over to his car.

I felt my eyes beginning to sting as I watched them, not knowing how to deal with this.  Not knowing how to, as Louis said, stop lying to myself and open my eyes.  I don't understand feelings as well as normal people do, I haven't been loved since that asshole took my family away from me, I haven't loved anything since then either.  I forget how it feels in all honestly.

As I watched them drive away from me I could no longer stop the tears from leaving my eyes, I quickly wiped at my eyes.  I haven't cried since I was fourteen.

I stormed inside my house again and made my way back to my office. I sent a message to everyone of my men, including all the boys, to be at the warehouse tomorrow afternoon at 1pm.

I then grabbed my personal phone and went to my recent calls, pressing the number Lana had dialled yesterday morning and waited patiently as the phone rang.

"Hello? Lana? Is that you baby?" He said through the phone, the sound of his voice making my stomach churn and blood boil.

"Good evening Mr Grey" I said calmly as I lean back in my chair and prop my feet up on my desk.

"Where the fuck is my daughter?" He seethed down the phone, making me chuckle bitterly.

"You know you should really be nicer to the guy that holds your daughters life in your hands. Bit silly don't ya think?"

"Cut the shit Harry. Touch a single hair on her head and you'll get exactly what your mum and sister got."

"Save that for tomorrow, maybe if your nice there will be a chance of sweet little Lana getting to at least die fast. Then you can try do whatever you want to me."

And with that, I simply hang up and text the number the address.

Tomorrow will be fun.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 131 33
~* Bad decisions make great stories *~ A Harry Styles dark romance that explores the intricacies of mental health, morality and sexual attraction. En...
2.3K 166 73
"Why are you doing this to me?" I asked him. "Because I can and I will." He said moving closer to me. "Why does it have to be like this. We can wor...
13K 344 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...
Run (H.S) By Kay

Fanfiction

179 2 16
Harry Styles A.U. I don't remember a time when I didn't run. I've spent so much time in my life hiding away from everything good, and everything bad...