Broken but beautiful.. untill...

By overthinking019

She was broken by her divorce He broken by his love But destiny play the game, dice rolled with love, but the... More

a small description
introduce the characters
First Meeting
Friendship..
Relation Growing & Getting Strong..
Confession..
Time Become Enemy..
To Be His Forever..
Pregnancy..
Decision..
Court Marriage..
The TV News Channel..
For Sake Of Nandi..
Destiny Roll's The Dice With Miracle..
Sleepless Night & Sorry..
Ignorance..
The Secret & The Bad Past..
Karan's Point Of View..
Missing..
A Sorry..
Patch Up Time..
And The Change..
Birthday & Absence..
Wait Is Over..
It's New Beginning..
NEW STORY ALERT

Upset Minds..

484 56 12
By overthinking019

Tripura knock on Nandi's bedroom door, she look her towards the door, Tripura entered in her bedroom, & look Nandi doing her work, she seat near the chair of her study table..

Tripura- please connect my laptop with printer, I know how to connect but I don't know the password..

Nandi- connect by yourself, & password is Nandisavi..

Tripura- thanks..

Nandi- it's ok, Ms. Nagarajan..

Tripura look her & says- Mrs. Khanna..

Nandi- that is my mom..

Tripura nodding her head in yes & she walks near her bed & seat on bed edge & she says- sorry I seat here without your permission, but want to talk with you..

Nandi only look her..

Tripura- umm! Not understand how to start talk with you, you don't like me at all, I know that..

Nandi cut her mid & say- don't explain, after all you are my father's so called new wife, who I'm to stop you, I know you gonna be here at any cost, so don't explain me anything..

Tripura- you getting me wrong..

Nandi- sorry, but I'm not..

Tripura take deep breaths & says- ok, let it be, & she forward one card to her..

Nandi only look that, she not accept that card..

Tripura- it's my card, on that my personal number, in case of emergency, just keep it yourself, I know you have your father, then Gauri, Ved's number, but in case if they busy with their own work, then you can dial my number, I'll be there at any cost, within some minutes, just keep it..

Nandi- no thanks, I'll manage..

Tripura not say anything & she keep that card on her study table, & thank her for connecting printer with her laptop, & leave the room..

Tripura doing her work & her cell ring, she looks Karan calling her, she pick up with smile..

Karan- Tripoo you want saree's also..

Tripura- no, but I want my casual wears..

Karan- all of them..

Tripura- Haan..

Karan- ok, any other thing you want..

Tripura- yes..

Karan- ok, tell me, what you want..

Tripura- one file is there near my bed, I keep it on that table, it's transplant cover, & I tag it on "important"..

Karan got the file & he replied her- yes got it..

Tripura- ok..

Karan- anything else you want..

Tripura- yes!

Karan with serious tone- what!

Tripura look towards the Nandi's room, & she look whole live area in one sight & says- my husband..

Karan- don't be so romantic..

Tripura- why! Become your wife, then should I leave being romantic with you..

Karan- just stop it, otherwise I'm not gonna leave you tonight..

Tripura- who stops you..

Karan roll his tongue on his lips & ask her- Nandi is not there, I think..

Tripura- so you think I'm scared..

Karan- no, no, I'm not saying you're scared, but before talked with me in naughty grin, you first check all the live area, then you start your romantic gesture, am I right..

Tripura- such a unromantic person you are..

Karan- oh really, ok, let's meet me tonight, alone in our bedroom, then I'll show you, who's more romantic, & hot also..

Tripura- let's see then..

Karan- one minute, before go next, I didn't ask you, we can making out in your pregnancy..

Tripura looks Nandi coming out from her room, & she change the topic- in my book shelf, you found out the paper's..

Karan understand that she changed the topic- oh, a romantic Tripoo become scary cat..

Tripura close her eyes & says- good, just bring it, that's it..

Karan- bye, so our conversation till half pending, ok..

Tripura- yeah, bye, & she cut the call..

Nandi comes near her & asked- did you know where is TV's remote..

Tripura- it's near the table..

Nandi- thanks..

Nandi on the TV, Tripura looks she is watching Tom & Jerry, she collect her all paperwork & goes to seat near Nandi's couch..

Tripura not blinked her eyes from the TV screen & ask her- did you like to watch Tom & Jerry..

Nandi without look her & ask her question- did you like it too..

Tripura- yeah! Since childhood..

Tripura keep her all highlights paperwork on table, she called to servant, & ask him for juice & some snacks for her & Nandi..

Tripura ask to Nandi- just up some volume na..

Nandi- it's for kids, & she up the TV volume..

Tripura- I know it's for kids, but I love to watch..

Nandi- what about your work..

Tripura- I'll do it, on night..

Nandi & Tripura keep their legs on that table where Tripura keep her paperwork, & servant keep food tray with juice glasses on same table..

Nandi not like, that Tripura seat beside her, & start to watching the TV, she looks Tripura busy in watching TV, & she not think once & poured juice on her paperwork by her leg, that shows it happens by mistakenly, Tripura's concentration lose, & she look all her hard work destroy in some minutes, because of her carelessness..

Karan back to Khanna house with Tripura's stuff's, & look Tripura's dull face with lot's of stress, he called to servant & ordered him to take Tripura's bag in their bedroom, he goes near her & ask her..

Karan- what happened, why are you in stress..

Tripura didn't look him, she busy herself in that's papers, & says in dull tone- a month of my hard work ruined by my carelessness, now on Sunday I have one important meeting on these same project, I prepared myself so long ago & it's ruined everything in minutes..

Karan- so you don't have soft copy..

Tripura look him & says- I have but it's near by 186 pages, & I collect some important points, that's it, which was very much important, & I highlighted on these hard copies, & look it's ruined..

Karan- relax!

Tripura nodding in no- no Karan, it won't applicable for right now, only three days in my hand to collect all the important points again, I have to work 24*7 for next three days..

Karan- tch! Tripoo, how can you be manage..

Tripura- I try my best..

Karan- ok, should I help you..

Tripura- no, just give me some time, that's it..

Karan- ok, but you taking rest for sometime also..

Tripura- haan, after dinner, just for sometime help me out..

Karan- I'm at your service..

Nandi looks that Karan accept to help her out & she again walks to her bedroom..

In mid of night, Tripura comes to the bedroom, & she look Karan is not on bed, she check him in changing room, & she look him, who enjoying his music on his iPad, & she entered in changing room, he busy in arranging her things in his wardrobe, she disturb him by her touch on his arms, he looks her & stop his music & plugged out his earphones..

Tripura- what are you doing..

Karan- arranging my wife things in my wardrobe..

Tripura twisting her lips & say- will your wife arrange in your arms for sometime..

Karan smile, extend his arms & says- sure why not..

Tripura entered her in his warm arms, he hold her near him, & ask her- tired!

Tripura- so much..

Karan- ok, then let's take a power nap..

Tripura- ok, & quickly Karan pick her in his arms, & coming out from the changing room, keep her on bed, & he seat on bed edge, start to caressing her forehead by his fingers, she close her eyes, with snuggle by his waist, he cover her in duvet, & he check she is in deep sleep, he came out from her grips, & come out from the bedroom, he walks towards the Nandi's bedroom..

Karan entered in her room, she is in deep sleep, he cover her in duvet, & give a kiss on her forehead, & wish her good night, & again back to his bedroom..

Next day in morning Karan wake up & found Tripura's side empty, he getting up & come out from the room, & check Tripura's whereabouts, he comes to live area, which is empty, he goes in kitchen, & he look she is doing something, he walks near to her, & says..

Karan- good morning..

Tripura smile & says-  good morning, sleep well..

Karan- when you wake up..

Tripura- near by three, then complete some work, & now making breakfast for you & Nandi..

Karan- and stressing yourself also, right!

Tripura- no, just want to fresh my mind for some time..

Karan- ok..

Tripura- Just for me, look Nandi waking up or not..

Karan look servant are not in kitchen & he quickly give a kiss on cheek of Tripura, & running out from the kitchen before Tripura react..

On breakfast time, Nandi take her seat for breakfast, she knows that Tripura makes the breakfast for them, & most of her favorite dishes, Tripura serve her dish, but she not accept that..

Nandi- umm I don't want it, I want bread & butter..

Karan ask her in confused tone- why, French toast are not your favorite..

Nandi only glare him, & says- I'm getting late for school, I eat in school, & she getting up from her chair..

Karan- Nandi! Don't behave like brat kid, seat & eat your breakfast..

Nandi- I don't want it, & she leaves the dinning area..

Tripura- Karan why are shouting on her..

Karan- don't try to spoiled her, at least for food, I hate it, when someone disrespect of food..

Tripura- but…

Karan cut her mid & says- don't try to explain me for these..

Tripura keep her mouth shut & she pack Nandi's tiffin, & she walks towards the live area..

Nandi packing her school bag, & she look Tripura forwarding her tiffin box, she look to Tripura with irks face & says- I don't want it..

Tripura- I know you don't want it, & you upset on me also, without your permission I make breakfast for you, I'm sorry for that, I promise next time I won't entered in kitchen without your permission..

Nandi looks her & accept the tiffin box & she pack in her school bag, & wait for Karan..

Tripura- till Mr. Khanna over his breakfast, would you drink juice, actually it's not good to go out with empty stomach..

Nandi- hmm..

Tripura- wait here, I'll bring you juice..

Nandi like obeying kid- hmm..

Tripura quickly get breakfast for Nandi, & she keep tray in front of her, Nandi look Tripura still stood there, Tripura relized that & she walks out from there..

After Tripura goes, Nandi start to eat her breakfast, Tripura looks that far from her, Nandi don't even think that Tripura looking her, Karan looks that & whispered..

Karan- you are so stubborn..

Tripura bit shaking by his whispered & she playfully hit him on his arm- you scared me..

Karan- she behaves infront of me different, & she behaves with you different, I just don't understand, what's going on in Nandi's mind..

Tripura- she is upset, infact she don't want to see me beside you, even she can not express the things, how to explain it to me, that she hate me, & most she don't like to hurt me also, for some reasons she stopping herself..

Karan- what reason!

Tripura- I don't know, I want to find it out, that's it..

Karan- tell me, how can you be so sure, that she want to accept you, but for some reason she could not do that.. 

Tripura- just I predict..

Karan- prediction, you believe in prediction!

Tripura- you believe in miracles, so I believe in prediction, that's it..

Karan- oh god, please help me out, with these two ladies..

Both look Nandi finish her breakfast with satisfaction smile..

Karan- she likes the breakfast..

Tripura- she would like her tiffin box also..

Karan- any special thing you pack in tiffin..

Tripura shrugged of her shoulders & says with twisting her lips- god knows..

Next chapter very soon..

Till hit the 🌟 & comments below..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 2.7K 45
Two person from different world met and fall in love they were happily married until an incident happend and broke them apart...Now 6 years later wil...
3.6K 493 9
destiny is a very good player, who loves to play with everyone's life.. let's see what's in the short story..
16.7K 2.2K 45
A Happily Married Couple Karan And Priya Suddenly Decided To File A Divorce Case What Made Them To Take Such Decision To Find Out The Whole Story Fo...
49.6K 1.9K 23
Its from malishka 'imagination but in my story its happen for real.