To Win You (Pamantasan Series...

By jeannewrites

Gilliana, a Communication student, was one of a block representative for an academic debate. On the last part... More

Prologue
One: Lawrence
Two: Lawrence
Three: Lawrence
Four: Gilliana
Five: Gilliana
Six: Gilliana
Seven: Gilliana
Eight: Lawrence
Nine: Lawrence
Ten: Lawrence
Eleven: Lawrence
Twelve: Lawrence
Thirteen: Gilliana
Fourteen: Gilliana
Fifteen: Gilliana
Epilogue

Author's Note

202 12 10
By jeannewrites

Hello!

Again, thank you for reading my second story. Thank you for supporting a small writer like me. Your support means so much and helps me to continue writing.

I thought of giving up writing and just unpublished my stories for many times. But here it is, I finished it. I always remind myself that I write because I want this imagination out of my head, to finally let it go so I can give myself peace.

I just want to clarify things that I recently found out (sorry, I know it's my fault); you can finish PLM Engineering programs in 4 years unlike the old curriculum.

I am learning as I write this story. I know I have more to improve and I hope you'll stay with me as I grow. I really want to write more story, and I am really looking forward for this too. (I'll fix the timeline for my next stories so please pardon me)

Thank you so much...

I love you, thank you for all the comments and votes. I wish to know your thoughts too. You can message me here or in twitter @jeannewrites_ for feedbacks or constructive criticisms.

Stay safe loves, always choose love and spread positivity. I love you ❤️

- jeanne.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

623K 40.7K 162
Hi, bebi! An epistolary.
213K 13.8K 69
["PLAY THE KING" IS ACT TWO OF THE "PLAY" SERIES. PLEASE READ "PLAY THE QUEEN" FIRST.] It's been four months since Priam Torres, the once unpopular p...
21.8K 275 44
Irene is a simple girl and a senior high student full of hope, she's living with her single mom named Gracey. Nakatira sila sa likod ng mansion ng ka...
1.1M 56.5K 152
Okay but first, who are you? An epistolary.