Lost Stars β˜† | Bryce Hall

By BlackxRose24

"A soulmate is the only person that understands you and loves you unconditionally, through all the tough time... More

Little explanationπŸ–€
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Not an update <3
Part 18
Part 19

Part 6

3.4K 54 4
By BlackxRose24

We pack up our stuff and head back out of the little room beside our house.

"Do u wanna hang tomorrow?" Bryce asks me smiling.

"I have school remember?" I smile.

"Oh yeah last year hey?" He tells me in his deep voice.

"Yup!" I tell him.

"Okay then I'll take you there." He smiles proudly.

"Wait actually?" I ask him confused.

"So is Bryce Hall going to wake up at 6:00 o'clock in the morning to take me to school?" I tell him in a sarcastic way.

"I'll prove you wrong." He tells me turning around to his house and I go to mine.

I quickly wear my pjs and hop to bed. I wake up the next morning to the sound of my alarm. Ugh.

I put my regular makeup on and my school clothes and head down to say good morning to my parents, I grab two little muffins and I hear Bryce's car, I smile. He really did wake up for me, I was kinda surprised.

"Mornin little one." Bryce tells me as I jump in to his car.

"Shut it." I tell him sleepy.

"Muffin?" I ask.

"Yes please." He replys and I hand him his muffin. We then head to school.

"What time do I pick you up?" He asks before I get out.

"You don't have to, I can take the bus." I tell him.

"Oh my, you really think I'm going to let you take the bus?" He replys in a serious tone.

"Mm, my personal chauffeur." I make fun of him.

"You know on second thought." He continues.

"I'm joking, I'm joking." I tell him.

"I'll text you when done." I tell him as I get out of the car and say goodbye to him as I spot Kai and Lyra and I wave at them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1M 921K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
16.4M 546K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...
227M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
215K 9.7K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...