'Soka - Ahsoka x Reader

By CommanderSnips

You are Obi-Wan Kenobi's padawan during the middle of the clone wars. After a battle that almost costs you yo... More

Chapter 1 (opening)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Kiros/Zygerria Arc Chapter
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Authors note
Chapter 19
Backstory Chapter 1
Backstory Chapter 2
Backstory Chapter 3
Backstory Chapter 4
Backstory Chapter 5
Backstory Chapter 6
BONUS SHORT CHAPTER
BONUS SHORT CHAPTER
BONUS SHORT CHAPTER
BONUS SHORT CHAPTER
Chapter 20
Chapter 21-Mandalorian Business
Chapter 22-I'm Coming
Chapter 23-Never Again
Chapter 24-Back Together
Chapter 25-I'll Kill Him Myself
Chapter 26-Sidious
Chapter 27-Another Broken Promise
Chapter 28-Time to go Home
Chapter 29-Sacrifice
Note for previous chapter
Chapter 30-Knot
New cover!
Chapter 31-Back Home
Chapter 31-Kaiden's Story
Chapter 32-A Friend of Yours?
Chapter 33-Hello, Commander Vizsla
Chapter 34-Not 100% Sleemo
Chapter 35-'Soka
Chapter 36-Soldiers
Chapter 37-Do You Trust Me?
Chapter 38-Just Like The Old Days
Chapter 39-Have Fun Kids
Chapter 40- Old Friends
Chapter 41-Vizsla
Chapter 42- Late
Chapter 43- Captured
Chapter 44- Drugged
BONUS SHORT CHAPTER
Chapter 45- Temples
Chapter 46- Visions and Voices
Chapter 47- Ghosts of our Past
Chapter 48- What Fun
Chapter 49- Menace
Chapter 50- Old Friend, New Enemy
Chapter 51- See You Soon
Chapter 52- What Are You Doing Here?
50k!
Chapter 53- Kenobi
Chapter 54- A New Life
Chapter 55- Return
Chapter 56- The Darksaber
Chapter 57- Wren
Chapter 58- Saxon
Chapter 60- I'm With You
Chapter 61- Asshole
Chapter 62- Duel
Chapter 63- Space Wars!
BONUS SHORT CHAPTER
Chapter 64- Kryze
Chapter 65- Mandalore
Chapter 66- Order 66 (kidding, or am I)
Chapter 67- Battle of the Heroes Part 2
Chapter 68- Shit Gets Happy Again
Chapter 69- Yes!
Chapter 70- Pick Up
Chapter 71- Announcement
Authors note
Siege of Clan Vizsla Part 1
Siege of Clan Vizsla Part 2
Siege of Clan Vizsla Part 3
Siege of Clan Vizsla Part 4 FINALE
Authors note
ANNOUNCEMENT
Alternate Chapter 1
Alternate Chapter 2
Alternate Chapter 3
Alternate Chapter 4
Alternate Chapter 5
Alternate Chapter 6
Alternate Chapter 7
Alternate Chapter 8
Alternate Chapter 9 LAST ONE
Chapter 72- The Wedding FINALE
Authors Note
IMPORTANT
Authors Note (Im Sorryyyyy)
1 Year Anniversary
3 YEARS!!!

Chapter 59- I Miss Her

2.7K 60 67
By CommanderSnips

You stood on the balcony of the Wren Clan stronghold as you stared at the white wilderness in front of you. In your hand, was the Jedi holocron that used to belong to Ahsoka. After her death, you always kept it close to you.

You hadn't opened it since before the mission to Malachor and you were quite curious as to what would be inside. So you placed it on the ground and used the force to open it.

The small cube rose into the air and split apart as a hologram appeared, but it wasn't of Obi-Wan, or Anakin, it was your 'Soka.
"(Y/n)," she said. "If you're watching this, then that means that I was killed on Malachor."
"'Soka," you said softly.

"I had a feeling that Vader— Anakin would come, and I didn't tell you, so I made this recording," Ahsoka continued. "Please don't feel guilty for what happened, it was my choice."

You sat down on the balcony and watched her with sorrow. You could feel the tears in your eyes.

"Please look after Rex for me, tell him I say hello," she said. "And (y/n)... I love you more than words can describe."
"I love you too 'Soka," you whispered as you cried.

"Goodbye (y/n)," Ahsoka said as the hologram began to fade.
"Wait!" You said, but the hologram had already faded. "I'm sorry 'Soka, I'm so sorry."

The tears were pouring out of you now as you hugged yourself, watching the holocron float back to the floor and return to its cubed shape.

You had no idea how long you were sitting there, but it must've been long because later on, Ursa came walking out and saw you on the ground, still hugging yourself as you stared at the holocron with tear stained cheeks.

"What happened?" She asked.
"Nothing," you said quickly getting up and grabbing the holocron off the floor. "I'm fine."
You wiped the tears off of your face and turned away from Ursa, leaning against the balcony railing as you looked at the frozen lake where Ursa killed Gar Saxon, not too long ago.

"I know you're not fine," she said as she stood next to you. "Sabine told me about Commander Tano. I'm very sorry (y/n)."
"That was almost a year ago, I'm fine," you said, but truly you were trying to make yourself believe that, not Ursa.

"You can't lie to me," Ursa said.
"Fine, I'll tell you what you want to hear," you said, finally looking at her. "I miss her, okay? And I spend every freaking hour of every freaking day kicking myself because I didn't, I couldn't save her. Every day, I feel a piece of me get ripped out, because she's not by my side! That's where she has to be! Next to me!"

You stopped and took a deep breath as you looked down and shook your head sadly.
"She was all I had," you said. "And now she's gone!"
You yelled the last part and your words echoed in the distance.

Ursa put a hand on your shoulder and looked at you sadly.
"Everything will be okay," she told you.
"No, it won't," you said moving away from her hand. "Everyone keeps telling me that and I just want them to stop! It's not going to be okay! It's feels like when my father shot me, but it hurts more, I can't deal with the pain"
"I wish I could tell you that I understand, but the truth is, I don't," Ursa said. "I don't know how it feels to lose the person you love, but know, that I'm here, supporting you."

You looked at her again, your eyes red and gave her a pained smile.
"Thank you Ursa," you said. "I think I'm just going to go to my quarters."
"Take your time (y/n)," Ursa smiled as you went back inside the stronghold.

While you were walking through the halls, you passed Sabine who stopped you.
"Hey (y/n), can you help me with some lightsaber techniques?" She asked.
"Uh, not now Sabine," you said looking down so she couldn't see your red eyes.
"Please, it won't take long," Sabine begged.
"I said not now!" You snapped. You didn't mean to snap at Sabine, but your day was already crappy and you just wanted to go back to your room and sleep it off.

Sabine gave you a hurt look and ran off, you called out after her, but she was already gone.

Cursing, you finished the journey back to your room and sat on your bed, flinging the holocron across the room. You looked down at your armor and you felt yourself enter a memory from your teenage days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were standing in your old quarters in the Jedi Temple staring at the same Mandalorian armor you still wore to this day.

You looked to your side and saw Ahsoka smile at you and your life felt complete. You smiled back and look one last stare at the armor.
"I'm not Death Watch," You said. "But I'm no longer ashamed of my past."
You picked up the armor off of your bed and sat down with Ahsoka next to you.

She hugged you and soon you were both kissing on your bed. The vision faded and you yelled as you wished that you could go back and relive that memory forever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your eyes shot open and you found yourself back in the room on Krownest. Your armor felt like a burden as you stared at it. All of the bottled up feelings were pouring out as you jumped up and began to rip off your armor. Every piece made a thunk sound as it hit the floor.

Soon all the armor was on the floor, but that wasn't enough. You kicked a piece away and as it clattered across the floor, you kicked another one. You yelled as the armor you had worn for almost your whole life was now getting kicked around like back when you hated your father.

You kicked another piece, and as you did, you yelled curses to the man that ruined your life.
"I hate you Maul!" You growled sending your armor clattering away.

You didn't stop until the armor was forming a wide circle around you. Taking deep breaths, you looked up and saw your reflection in a window. What stared at you back surprised you.

Looking into your face was weird because it wasn't actually you. It was the younger version of yourself. You were staring at the eight year old (y/n).

Voices swam through your head as you stared at yourself.
"You're better than this (y/n)," a voice said, only it was your voice. "Don't give in to the anger, deal with your problems the way a Mandalorian Jedi would."
The voice went away and your reflection changed back into your normal self.

You put your head in your hands and sat down on your bed. A shock rippled through you, causing you to jolt up, before everything went black as you collapsed to the floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You looked around at the barren desert planet in front of you and it clicked in your mind. Your vision had brought you back to Tatooine, which meant one thing, Obi-Wan was in trouble.

The sound of footsteps made you turn around as another figure approached. You let out a gasp of surprise as the red and black Zabrak came into view. Maul was on Tatooine, he found Obi-Wan.

"They told me he was here," Maul said to himself. "Kenobi."
You watched as Maul collapsed to his knees in exhaustion and frustration before he yelled into the sky.
"KENOBI!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You shot up and almost head butted Sabine, who leapt away as you sat up, gasping for air.
"(Y/n), are you okay?" She asked watching you.
"No," you said. "Maul's gonna attack him."
"Who?" Sabine asked confused.

"Maul is going after my Master," you said.
"Obi-Wan Kenobi?" Sabine asked shocked. "He's alive?"
"Yeah," you said. "Now I have to stop Maul."
"But there are millions of planets, you'll never find him in time," Sabine said.
"Actually, I know exactly where he is," you said getting up and grabbing Ahsoka's holocron off of the ground and scooping up all your armor.

Sabine thought for a moment as you put all your armor back on.
"Wait, Kenobi is the one who made you a Jedi Knight!" She realized.
"Yeah, and now I have to help him," you said finishing with your armor.
"I'll cover for you," Sabine offered before eyeing you carefully grab the holocron off of your bed. "That was Ahsoka's, wasn't it?"

You looked at her and back at the small cube.
"Yeah, it was," you said.
"My mother told me about this morning on the balcony," she told you. "I'm sorry for bothering you earlier."
"It's fine," you muttered. "Just because my girlfriend was murdered by one of my good friends doesn't give me the right to act like a jackass."

Sabine placed a hand on your shoulder.
"Don't think about it like that," she said. "By the way, how are gonna get to wherever you're going?"
"I'm gonna 'borrow' Fenn Rau's ship," you smirked.
"He's not gonna like that," Sabine said.
"He'll deal with it," you said. "Let's go."

You and Sabine snuck through the stronghold until you reached the spot where Fenn Rau kept his prized fighter. He was gonna kill you when he found out you took it, but your Master's life was on the line, Rau would have to move on.

You climbed in and placed your helmet at your feet and turned on the fighter. It roared to life and all the controls began to blink, waiting for you to begin your journey. You waved at Sabine and went to close the hatch when Sabine stopped you.

"Wait!" She called and reached for something on her belt.
"What?" You asked.
"Here, go get your revenge on Maul," she said handing you the Darksaber.
"Revenge is not the Jedi way," you smirked grabbing the blade.
"Then luckily you're also Mandalorian," Sabine smirked back and stepped away as the ship began to rise off the ground.

You flew away from Krownest until you were out of the atmosphere and drifting through space. Then you began to program the navicomputer with the coordinates for Tatooine.

Once you were done, you pulled the lever and your ship launched into hyperspace as you wondered, what would happen once you got to the planet that kept Anakin Skywalker's child safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 666 26
• With the Republic gone, a new order is brought forward from the shadows. The new Galactic Empire• - - - After finding her way to the Bad Batch, and...
9.9K 153 30
Some Ahsoka and her family one shots, I like to use the AU where order 66 didn't happen and Anakin didn't turn. Lots of fluff and platonic cuddles :...
2.9K 70 13
Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi, along with Ahsoka Tano, Captain Rex, Commander Cody, and Padmé Amidala are sent on a mission by the Jedi Council...
682 10 10
The Clone Wars end, Chancellor Palpatine is revealed as the Sith Lord and taken down by the Jedi, the chips are found and deactivated, Order 66 never...