Kpop Oneshots

By Ddaegu_Exe

Different scenarios from different idols from different groups, all together in one book. Started on: 28-06-2... More

~Author's Note~
{1} ATEEZ - Choi Jongho - Theme Park Date ⭐️
{2} SF9 - Kang Chanhee - Model ⭐️
{3} ONEUS - Kim Geonhak - New Job ⭐️
{4} Stray Kids - BangChan - Tournament ⭐️
{5} SF9 - Kim Rowoon - Kiss? 🌺
{6} HIGHLIGHT/BEAST - Lee Gikwang - Club 🔥
{7} BTS - Kim Taehyung - Tea 🌺
{8} ONEUS - Yeo Hwangwoong - Will You... 🌺
{9} BlackPink - Park Rosé - Travelling Together ⭐️
{10} SEVENTEEN - Joshua Jisoo - Mafia 🖤
{11} GOT7 - Mark Tuan - Skating ⭐️
{13} BTS - Jeon Jeongguk - Locks 🌺⭐️
{14} CRAVITY - Kim Taeyoung - The Bad Boy 🖤
{15} BTS - Kim Namjoon - Science ~ Request 🌺⭐
{16} ENHYPEN - Jay Park - Fireflies 🌺
{17} ATEEZ - Choi San - FaceTime 🌺
{18} Monsta X - Lee Wonho - Cuddletime 🌺
{19} ITZY - Yeji - Bubblegum Bitch ⭐️
{20} TXT - Choi Soobin - Fighter 🖤
{21} iKON - Kim Jiwon - Why U Mad? 🖤
{22} ENHYPEN - Niki - Dark Forest 🖤
{23} ONEUS - Kim Gunhak - Dancer ⭐️

{12} MAMAMOO - Moonbyul - Your Birthday 🌺

158 5 17
By Ddaegu_Exe

1512 words

~ Fluff ~

* TAGS: sweet moments - Little!Reader - birthdaycake - slight mention of blood (no wounds)

"Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday dear lovely,
Happy birthday to you~"

The soft melody of a song you know all too well filled the dimly lit room, waking you up. You blinked your eyes open and lifted and arm to your face, rubbing the sleepiness out of your eyes with a small fist.

"Wake up baby, it's your birthday." You heard as felt the bed dip in next to you. You whined and shook your head, closing your eyes and hiding your face in the blankets. Moonbyul chuckled at your actions. "C'mon don't be like that, I wanna be with you on your birthday." You exhaled lazily and yawned, before pulling the blankets away from your face and sitting up slightly.

"There you go!" Moonbyul smiled. "There's my pretty baby."

You shook your head and hit your face behind your hands. "Nooo 'm not pretty." You said, but couldn't help the blush to form on your cheeks.

"Of course you are! My pretty baby." She insisted, reaching out and gently pulling your hands away from your face. "I got you something too." She said. "Remember how you always wanna have ice cream for breakfast?"

You nodded, remembering the countless of times you had begged her to let you have some sweets for breakfast, the question always getting turned down with the story of how eating healthy was important.

"Well today is your birthday, so non of the rules I said about what's for breakfast count today." Moonbyul said, holding out her hand to you. "Happy birthday baby."

In her hand she held a tiny cupcake. It was light brown with pink topping on it, dripping down the sides. Sprinkles in all sorts of colours decorated the top and you couldn't help but smile at the sight of it. It had one candle on top of it as well. It wasn't lit yet, but that didn't matter as it was still a really cool cupcake.

Moonbyul grabbed the lighter from the bedside table she had placed there when she got upstairs that morning and reached to light up the small candle. "Make a wish sweetheart."

You held the cupcake in both hands and pouted as you thought about what you'd wish for. There weren't many things you wanted, you were perfectly happy with how your life was right now, but you could think of something. Something you could never have enough of.

"I'm wishing for kisses!" You said and blew out the candle, smiling brightly. Moonbyul faked a gasp and poked your side. "I hope you also wished that I'm the only one giving them to you?" She asked, making your eyes widen and you nodded hastily, not liking the thought of anyone but her kissing you. She grinned at you and leant forward. "Good." She whispered right before your lips touched.

She alwasy kissed you carefully and sweetly, like you were something precious that would break under the slightest bit of pressure. You never said anything about it though, loving her kisses too much to do so, scared she would stop and kiss you differently after that.

When she pulled away you almost whined, barely stopping the sound from leaving your throat. She smiled. "Do you wanna see how pretty the livingroom looks?" She asked you then, and you nodded, waiting patiently. She chuckled. "Baby you're gonna have to get dressed and come downstairs to see it." She said, standing up from the bed and holding a hand out for you.

You pouted, never one to like standing up and getting out of bed but you grabbed her hand regardless of that, wanting to see the livingroom she would most likely have decorated. You looked uop at her. "Can I just wear a shirt 'n my socks? Please?" You asked her sweetely, batting your eyeslashes up at her.

She pretended to think about it for a second, and you waited for an answer. Finally she nodded and you smiled brightly, stepping to the dresser and pulling an overzised shirt from it, getting a pair of black thigh highs to go along with it. You looked back at her and puffed your cheeks out, seeing her giggle. "Need help baby?"

You nodded and she approached you, quickly helping you get dressed and pressing a kiss to your forehead when you were done. She smiled and pushed our cheeks together before reaching to grab your hand. You grabbed it but before she could pull you out of the bedroom you gasped, wiggling your hand free and rushing towards the bed. You grabbed your teddybear from it and grinned at it, walking back to Moonbyul. She returned the smile and together you walked downstairs.

The second you rounded the corner your eyes widened at the sight of the livingroom. Colorful balloons hun on the sides of the couches, bright flags hanging against the wall and a big cake sat on the table, a couple candles on it, ready to be lit up. Moonbyul squeezed your hand and looked at you. "Do you like it, honey?" She asked. You nodded and looked at her with a bright smile. "I do! It's so pretty!"

She chuckled at your happiness and let go of your hand. "Go sit down, I have a present for you." She said and you smiled brightly, nodding and shuffling towards the dinnertable. You sat down and placed Mister Floof, as you liked to call your teddybear, down on your lap, wrapping your arms around him as you swung your legs back and forth.

You let your gaze drift over all the decoration again. You knew Moonbyul had worked hard on this, it was visible in the way everything hung so nicely, not a single thing was out of place. The thought of her doing all of this for you made you happy and all fuzy inside.

It didn't take long for Moonbyul to step back into the room, a small white box in her hands with a pretty pink ribbon on it, holding it closed. Your eyes widened and you reached out, making grabby hands but she just shook her head. "I didn't teach you to be spoiled, did I?" She asked and walked up to you, placing it on the table in front of you. You pouted and dropped your hands, looking down at your lap and hearing her chuckle. "It's okay baby, you're allowed to be spoiled today." She said and leant down, pressing a kiss to your cheek.

You grinned and reached out, grabbing the box in your hands and pulling on the thin ribbon. You were careful not to break it, it looked like something usable for when you would draw something again, or maybe as something to put in your hair... Anyhow, you wanted to keep it.

When you got it loose you put it to the side and went back to the box. Moonbyul was leaning against the table and watching you fondly as you opened the present she got for you. Once you opened the box and peered inside, you gasped.

Inside the small box sat two identical necklaces. The looked like small hourglasses, but there was no sand in it. You didn't really know what it was for, but it looked cool and you knew you'd wear it everyday.

"It's a bloodvessel," Moonbyul spoke up, having noticed your small second of confusion. "You can fill it up with a bit of blood and wear it, so you're always close to the person." She explained. Even though the thought of filling them up with blood sounded a bit scary to you, you liked the idea and you couldn't wait to wear them and be close to her even when she was away. You looked up at her and smiled, standing up from the chair and rushing to hug her, ignoring Mister Floof for a second as he fell to the floor. "Thank you!"

She giggled at your excitement and hugged you back, pressing a kikss to the side of your head. "No problem baby." She smiled. "Now let's eat the cake, mhm? I baked your favourite."

You gasped and pulled back from the hug, wideneing your eyes and clapping your hands together with a bright smile. "Yay!!" You smiled and rushed to get Mister Floof from the ground, sitting down and putting him back in your lap. Moonbyul got out a knife and quickly cut the cake in equal pieces, putting some on plates and handing one to you.

Once you tasted the cake she made for you, you hummed. It was so good. It was a vanilla cake but it held somewhat of a strawberry hint, but it wasn't strawberry but it tasted like it. You didn't know how to explain it but it was really good.

Moonbyul smiled at you enjoying the cake and leant towards you, not being able to stop herself from pressing yet another kiss to your cheek.

"Happy birthday baby."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

886K 54.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
417K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
776K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
168K 6.1K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...