Stay - Sabriel

Od Akira_Vargas

After Ketch saved Gabriel from Asmodeus he was messed up. So was Sam after seeing his long lost friend who he... Více

Chapter one - Silence
Chapter two - First Words
Chapter three - Closure
Chapter four - Trouble
Chapter five - Our Brothers Are So Gay
Chapter six - The Day After
Chapter seven - A night out
Chapter eight - Death
Chapter nine - Revenge
Chapter ten - Before we go
Chapter eleven - Don't you die on me
Chapter twelve- Past and Passion
Chapter thirteen - Sorry
Chapter fourteen - I am all yours
Chapter fifteen - Time to go home
Chapter sixteen - I need air
Chapter seventeen- Olani Hoath Ol
Chapter eighteen - Family problems
Chapter nineteen - The hunt
Chapter twenty- Karaoke and mysterious girls
Chapter twenty-one - Inside the beast's lair
Chapter twenty-two - Aftermath
Chapter twenty-three - Talks about heaven
Chapter twenty-four- Tales from the bunker
Chapter twenty-five - Gabriel's back in action
Chapter twenty-six - The Angels
Chapter twenty-seven - Crowley
Chapter twenty-eight - Raphael
Chapter twenty-nine - Family can be exhausting
Chapter thirty - Vacation
Chapter thirty-one - Lost children and Nightmares
Chapter thirty-two - Alone
Chapter thirty-three - Together again
Chapter thirty-four - Staring
Chapter thirty-five - Routine
Chapter thirty-six - Perfect
Chapter thirty-seven - Chuck
Chapter thirty-eight - Archangels
Chapter thirty-nine - Falling
Chapter fourty - Grief
Chapter fourty-one - Adjusting
Chapter fourty-two - Fire
Chapter fourty-three - Going out
Chapter fourty-four - Forever
A/N (again)
Chapter fourty-five - Wedding preparations and Aunts
Chapter forty-seven - Defeating God
A/N

Chapter fourty-six - In Sickness and In Health

306 12 10
Od Akira_Vargas

//Sorry this chapter came out so late, it is the last before the ending. It got a bit longer so yeah sorry for the late update. I also had to think of wedding vows lol. Sorry if they're cringy or weird.//

Planning a wedding and the assassination of God at the same time was a bit stressful but Sam wouldn't have wanted it any other way. He had gotten suit shopping with Dean and his boyfriend's brothers. Lucifer thought it would be funny if Sam wore a white suit but Dean wasn't a fan. In the end, Sam went with a nice white tuxedo and black pants.

Gabriel actually went with Raphael's pick which was a classic black suit. But he choose to not wear a tie. The two met afterward to get dinner and go chose the rings. They got rings out of titanium since they would last long in case Gabriel got his grace back.

It was only two days until the wedding and the two had finally got everything together. They were sitting in their motel room. "Yo, Sam. If everything goes well with the God plan where do you want to go for our honeymoon?"

"How about Greece?" The hunter played with his love's hair. "But honestly everywhere is fine as long as we're together."

"Is it me or have you become even sappier since we got engaged?" Gabriel chuckled and kissed him playfully. "But I think Greece would be great. There's this really great hotel that's supposed to be built on the spring of aphrodite. It's small and kind of a fixer-upper but I think it's cozy and cute."

"Like in Mamma Mia?"

"You watched Mamma Mia?"

"It's good, get off my dick." Sam rolled his eyes thinking his boyfriend would make fun of him.

But Gabriel just smiled and kissed him. "It's great! I love the music and I would prefer to get on your dick." He laughed as Sam spun him around laughing and pinning him to the bed.

"Yeah?"

"Hell yes!" The angel pulled him down and kissed him passionately while still chuckling a bit. "You know the first time I saw you I wanted a piece of you. I mean your brother doesn't look bad but he wasn't my type. You on the other hand~" He kissed him again and again.

The two had been even more inseparable during the last day before their wedding and frankly, they were getting on everyone's nerves because they were all over each other all the time.

When the day came the two got ready separately, Sam insisted on it. Gabriel was fussing around in Lucifer's room being more nervous than he's ever been. Well, except for that one time but we don't talk about that. It may or may not have to do with why he was banned from every Chilis in Minnesota.

"Calm down, it's not that nerve-wracking. I still don't even understand why it's such a big deal for you." Lucifer just shrugged him off.

"I think it's because he loves him and it's a human way to show your devotion to one person?" Raphael commented.

Michael looked at him confused. "I thought that's what a relationship is for."

"Well, you can always leave when you're in a relationship but when you're married you're trapped like I was in the cage," Lucifer added rolling his eyes at the idea.

Gabriel shook his head. "It's not like being trapped. Being trapped is a bad thing. Marriage is quite the opposite and that is coming from me, who never really cared much for monogamy. But when you meet that one person they're enough. It's romantic!"

Meanwhile, Sam was nearly done with getting ready. He had his hair in a low bun. Dean was sitting on his bed. "This is it my little brother is getting married! I just imagined it a bit differently."

"Yeah, me too. I never thought I would walk down the aisle. But this is perfect and you're the best dad I could have ever had, so it's fitting that you would do that part. I mean I could've asked mum but you were always there. You thought me how to ride a bike using the one you stole. Thank you."

Dean just got up to hit him in the arm. "Man, since when do we do sentimental stuff? Stop being such a sap." But he thought he should be the one thanking his little brother. He probably needed him way more. His little brother was everything to him and he would-had gone to hell and back for him.

"Just accept my fucking thank you, jerk." Sam just hit him back.

"Bitch."

They would have continued their bickering if Castiel hadn't interrupted them. "Are you ready?"

This was it. Gabriel was waiting anxiously, fixing his hair. He was waiting for his love to walk to him. So they would always be together. It felt like time was standing still until Sam finally showed up making the angel sigh relieved. His boyfriend looked stunning in his suit. But then again he always looked stunning in his opinion.

Sam was just praying that he won't trip or something like this. He held on to Dean a bit too tight. But his brother didn't say anything. This was probably the best random idea Gabriel had. But then again his others were awful. They were something along the lines of stealing a king cobra and keeping it as a pet.

(Quick disclaimer: I've never gotten married or really been to a wedding but I googled shit. So if things are off sorry) 

The priest, who was a long family friend, opened the ceremony, leaving out anything related to God because fuck him, and asked them to read their vows. Sam read his first.

"I, Sam Winchester, take you, Gabriel" he paused for a second "who really has no last name, to be my husband. Our first meeting was interesting with us trying to kill each other and everything. But no hard feelings. When I imagined my wedding I never imagined getting married to an archangel the day before killing his dad, but here we are. Alas, I wouldn't want it any other way. I don't care what fucked up things the future holds for us as long as I am by your side. I will never let you fall," He paused again realizing what he just said "pun not intended. I will protect you even if saving you sends me to hell. I'm rambling a lot I know but I just can't put my love for you into words. You always manage to make me laugh by just being you. But you also manage to be there for me in difficult situations. I don't know what more I could want. Anyway, I promise to be true to you and love you even after my death. I will stay by your side no matter what, even if your dad wants to kill me. Through thick and thin I will hold you tight and get you through even the darkest of night. I promise to never let anyone hurt you again because I love you. I promise to give you all of my words when needed and to share in the silence when they are not, to pick you up if you are down, to love you unconditionally, to lay my bare skin on you when needed most, to care for you and our families for as long as we live, to adventure with you always, to say I love you before falling asleep each night. Of all the people you've met on your journey and of all the places you've been, somehow and someway, you ended up here—with me. It is the most powerful and humbling fact that I can accept. It is all I need. I love you with everything I have. "

The angel needed a minute before reading his vows because he was speechless. "I, Gabriel, who really has no last name, take you, Samuel William Winchester, to be my totally awesome husband." He beamed at him. "I've found the home for my weird-ass hearts. Honestly, archangel bodies are weird. I'm glad that you and your brother wanted to kill me because I met you. I may be a bit strange and I may have a fucked up family. I may not always know what the right thing to do is or what I want. But I know one thing which is that I love you, Samsquatch. I love everything about you. I will be brave and I won't let anything take away what's standing in front of me. For as long as you live, and even after that, I won't let any harm come to you. I will forever love you and there's nothing that can stop me. You are like a fire that can light up everything, no matter how daunting the darkness may be. You got me through the worst time of my life. I love that I can make you laugh and that when you do your nose crinkles up all cute. I love how you keep me grounded. I love that you are patient with me and enjoy listening to me even if I ramble about dolphins raping other fish and committing suicide." He took a moment to look at the crowd. "It's true!" before returning his gaze and attention to his fiancee. "Look, when we first meet I just wanted to bone you because damn your hot. But I've fallen deeply in love with you, more than I ever loved anyone in the billion years that I've been alive. I promise to be true to you and only you. There's nothing I want more than for you to stay by my side because if you do there's nothing more that I would need. No grace, no angelic power, and no wings. I would fall for you again and again because I know you'll be there for me when I do. I don't need immortality if I can just live a life with you."

The priest continued the ceremony, ignoring some of the weird stuff they said, like the dolphin thing. He looked at Sam. "Do you take Gabriel as your lawful husband to have and hold, from this day forward for better or for worse for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death- no forever?"

"I do." Sam smiled widely at his love being overwhelmed with happiness.

"And do you take Samuel William Winchester as your lawful husband to have and hold, from this day forward for better or for worse for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish forever?"

"Hell, fucking yes! I do."

They exchanged their rings. "You may now kiss the groom."

Gabriel just jumped on his boyfriend to kiss him. They made out for a bit until finally parting. The two threw their bouquet which consisted of sunflowers. Castiel elbowed everyone else away and caught it making eye contact with Dean, as a subtle way to tell him to make a move.

Mary went up to the newlywed lovers. "I'm really happy for you two! Take good care of my boy, Gabriel."

"Planning on it!" Gabriel saluted which made his boyfriend chuckle. His three brothers (I accidentally wrote lovers first, oops. I shouldn't write late in the night lol) came up to them as well. Lucifer looked at his new brother in law.

"The same goes for you. Don't hurt my little brother."

Sam could have made a lot of comments about how Lucifer would be more likely to hurt Gabriel. But he didn't. He didn't want to start any drama. "I won't."

Rowena came with a wine glass in hand. "Don't party too much. Remember we gotta fight God tomorrow. He's getting closer and closer to figuring out where we are."

"Says the one with the wine glass in hand," Dean remarked.

"Well, I'm a witch and can easily sober myself up."

"And I have my big brother for that!" Gabriel hit Raphael in the arm. "Now, come on, Samshine, we gotta dance!" He dragged him with him.

"Coming!" Sam laughed and followed him to the little dance floor.

The two slow danced together to "a thousand years" because yes, Gabriel is a twilight fan. The angel had his head against his boyfriend's chest. He was the perfect height for that sort of thing. They moved slowly to the music and Sam held him close. He had his head on the other's and was just smiling.

This was the calm before the storm. Their little oasis before the big fight. They were just calmly swaying to the song.

Sam wasn't even sure how much time had past and how much they had danced. But Gabriel was jumping up and down to the now more upbeat music. The sun was on its way down. He took a glance around to see what everyone was doing.

Dean and Castiel were dancing as well. Well, Dean kind of urged his boyfriend but Cas seemed to have fun. Rowena was chatting with Charlie and drinking. Lucifer was dancing as well and Raphael was talking to Crowley. They had an odd friendship of sorts but hey Sam married an archangel so who was he to judge.

Meanwhile, Michael was just standing there watching the whole scene when a young woman came up to him. He guessed it was a hunter or one of his little brother's acquaintances. The latter turned out to be true. It was a witch Gabriel had met in England after he had dropped something in a lake and she retrieved it for him. 

"Hey, you seem bored." She smiled at him.

"Actually I'm quite okay with watching." Michael shrugged her off even though he had to admit that he considered dancing as well but thought it wasn't his thing.

The witch just extended her hand out to him. "Well, my name's Nimue. Care for a dance?"

"Oh, I don't really dance." Michael shook his head.

But Nimue just smiled and took his hand anyway. "Me neither. Let's try it together!"

The Archangel was a bit overwhelmed but considering that he might die tomorrow he accepted it. "Oh okay."

So they danced together which Gabriel found amusing. "Aw, look Sam! My big brother's dancing."

Sam chuckled. "Well, I didn't expect that. But honestly, your brothers keep surprising me these last few days, like Michael trusting me with your safety."

Charlie also convinced Rowena to dance with her. The witch had promised her to help her find her girlfriend from the other dimension. Now the only thing standing between them and their earned happily ever after was God.

The evening went on they continued dancing and eating until Raphael told them all to get some rest for tomorrow.

//I also wanted Michael to have some happy fun time and a friend so yeah, say hello to the random witch I just invented while writing this//

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

230K 8.4K 43
the title says it all. Story is closed, no longer taking requests.
96.9K 3.2K 27
Dean is dead, so Sam makes a deal with the devil to bring him home. What happens when Sam learns they have a bond that runs deeper than just being h...
7.2K 618 43
It was normal night at the Winchester home; Dean and Sam trying to fall asleep while their parents were watching tv in the living room. But somethin...
13K 957 14
Sam Winchester is on a dating website and finds his ideal match: smart, loves reading, very neat, heathy eater. Castiel Novak. The perfect guy. Or so...