Secrets (Derek Hale)

By FangirlQueen101

Trust. What a small word to carry such a heavy burden that comes with it, after his family died in a fire six... More

Important!!
Cast
Moodboards
Beacon Hills
First Days
Tryouts
Tall, Dark & Damn
Investigations
Stark House
Failed Attempt
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Theories and Parties
Wolf Chase
Secrets
Fighting Wolf Boy
Annoyance
Accusations
Morgue Break-In
Worst Friday Night EVER!
Guilt? Nope!
Lacrosse & Wolf Boy
Nail-polish & Hotty
Knives, Questions & Insults
Dreams & Bloodied Busses
Playlist
Car Crash
Truce
Prats
Avoiding Truth
A Favour !!
The New Argent
Bullet Wounds
Last Minute Saviour
Suspicion
Video Store Attacks
MIA
Smash Bang!
Unwanted Plans
The "Date"
Defusing Fire
Weakness & Heart Rates
The start of a school Nightmare
School Nightmare Part 1
School Nightmare Part 2
Nightmares End
Apologies
Pouting Wolves & Full Moons
Full Moon Fiasco
Cars, Wolves & Hunters
Scavenger Hunt
Shirts, Six packs & Sourwolf
Psychotic Uncle & Bitchy Nurse
Battle Wounds & Betrayal
Drunken Sheriff
Dress Shopping & Douche Bag
Dances & Disasters
That BITCH!
Light Him Up, Up, Up!
Sequel

Hunting The Alpha

969 27 5
By FangirlQueen101

'You scratched someone's car and got Scott beat up?' I ask with my phone pressed against my ear as I'm driving home.

'Yeah and I kinda have detention now.' Stiles says.

'Well enjoy it.'

'No! You've got to rescue me!'

'Love ya bye!' I say hanging up. 

I glance through my window and I notice Derek standing next to his car, I drive over to him pulling up next to him and lowering my window.

'What's that?' I ask looking at the white paper he has in his hands, Derek looks at me then back at the paper. He doesn't respond he just gets in his car and drives away, I sigh rolling my eyes before driving after him. What on earth was on that paper. Derek pulls up outside of the animal clinic, I frown what on earth is he doing here.

'Hale!' I yell as he moves to the front door  know he can hear me but he doesn't listen, I run over to him grabbing his arm, this makes him spin around and I take a step back when I see anger in his eyes.

'What's going on?' I ask trying not to take another step back, Derek seems to notice my cautiousness of him and he's eyes soften slightly and I feel a fuzzy feeling in my stomach at the gesture though I don't know why.

'I think he's the alpha.' Derek says.

'Who?' I ask.

'The owner.' Derek says.

'Scott's boss?' I ask frowning.

'Yes.' Derek says strangely calmly usually he would've lost his temper by now but he seems to be holding it back. Once again I don't understand why.

'Why?' I ask and Derek hands me the paper of a deer with a spiral on its side.

'This is the paper you were looking at?' I question and he nods, I look back down at it and I frown.

'I don't understand?' I say frowning, sure I know what the spiral stands for but I don't see what connection it has to the alpha.

'The other night Scott saw the alpha, he said he could feel the alpha's anger and the alpha drew a spiral on his window in the condensation.' Derek says and slowly the peaces start flicking together.

'My uncle, the sheriff, he's been here a couple times with photo's and each time Dr. Deaton would get squeamish and try to get away as quickly as possible.' I say frowning not believing him to be a cold blooded murderer he always struck me as a nice guy.

'Now you get it?' Derek asks and I look up at him our eyes meeting.

'You should go home.' Derek says and I frown.

'Why?' I ask.

'You could get hurt.' Derek says and I roll my eyes.

'So could you.' I say before smirking.

'If you don't get out of my way.' I say before walking past him and into the clinic.

'Scott you're late again! I hope this isn't becoming a habit.' I hear the owner call and Derek pulls me back slightly so that he can go first.

Once again why?

'Can I help you?' Dr Deaton asks looking at Derek not being Abe to see me because Derek seems to be deliberately standing in front of me.

'I hope so. I want to know about the animal you found with the spiral on it's side?' Derek says and I know he's struggling to stay calm, he's trying very hard not to lash out in ager and murder him right here, right now.

Which is understandable because if he is the alpha, this guy killed his sister.

'Excuse me? What animal?' Dr Deaton asks looking uncomfortable.

'Three months ago, the deer, do you remember this?' Derek asks showing him the picture.

'Oh yes, it's just a deer. And I didn't find it they called me to ask whether I've ever seen anything like it.' He says.

'What'd you tell them?' Derek asks.

'I told them no.' Deaton says and Derek lowers his arm and slowly moves forward.

'Did you hear that?' Derek asks moving forward quite intimidatingly and Deaton moves backwards clearly afraid.

'What?' He asks.

'The sound of your heart beat rising.' I mentally face palm.

'Excuse me?' He asks.

'It's the sound of you lying.' Derek then grabs Deaton pulling him over the desk and coking him out.

'What the hell Hale?!' I ask walking over to the guy.

'Get me something to bond his hand with.' 

'Excuse me' I ask frowning at him.

'I said-'

'I know what you said but I don't think you're handling this the right way!'

'Oh yea? How's that?'

'If he turns out to be innocent you're giving him multiple reasons to arrest you!' I say and he rolls his eyes.

'Fine I'll do it myself.' I groan and Derek toes Deatons hands behind him tightly and places him on a chair I shake my head. This is not gonna end well, Deatin finally wakes up and starts struggling against his bonds.

'Oh god.' He says clearly afraid.

'Are you protecting someone?' Derek asks as he stands in the shadows and I shake my head, and I thought I was a drama queen.

'Alright the key to the drug cabinet is in my pocket.'

'I don't want drugs! I want to know why you're lying!' Derek says roughly and that's when Deaton notices me.

'Elena?' He asks and I look him in the eyes.

'Just answer his question and he'll let you go Deaton.' I say and he shakes his head.

'I don't know what you're talking about.' Deaton says and Derek spins him around lifting him into the air with ease.

'Hale that's enough!' I snap my voice thing on a very authoritative tone, I walk over to Derek.

'Put. Him. Down.' I say slowly and Derek looks at me.

'Not before he tells me who he is and who he's protecting.' Derek says and I sigh placing a hand on Derek's shoulder.

'Put him down.' I say in a calm and gentle tone, surprisingly Derek listens and he puts Dr Deaton down but I can tell he's not happy about it.

'Elena-' Deaton begins but Derek cuts him off by pulling me behind him and standing in front of me....almost protectively. Derek places his hands and Deatons shoulders applying pressure so that Deaton flinches.

'Who are you? Who are you protecting.' Derek asks lowly.

'What are you doing?!' Scott demands as he storms into the the clinic and he looks at me, I raise my hands in surrender shrugging.

'Scott get out of here!' Deaton yells and Derek punches his lights out for the second time today.

'Stop stop!' Scott yells coming over to a furious Derek.

'What are you doing?' 

'When he's conscious he can keep himself from healing, when he's unconscious he can't!' Derek says and I shake my head.

'What do you mean?' Scott asks and I almost face palm, he's really not very smart sometimes.

'You wanna know what the spiral is? What it means? It's our sign for a vendetta!' Derek says and Scott looks at me.

'It means revenge.' I say.

'It means he won't stop killing till his satisfied!' Derek says.

'You think he's the alpha?' Scot says and I roll my eyes, welcome Scott I'm glad you finally got here.

'We're about to find out.' Derek says as he swipes down at Deaton but Scott stops him fully changed.

'Hit him again and then you'll see me get angry.' Scott says and I roll my eyes.

'Hale come with me.' Say and Derek looks at me questioningly.

'Clean his wounds.' I say to Scott and I start leaving the room but Derek doesn't fallow.

'Hale...' I say a warding edge in my voice and he rolls his eyes before fallowing me and we step out into the cool night air, I'm not wearing my leather jacket and the cold air bights right through my shirt.

'What?' Derek asks and I'm surprised that eh's not yelling at me or being angry with me, he actually seems calmer now.

'You can't just go around slashing and punching people.' I say and Derek turns away from me.

'He killed my sister and you expect me to what? Offer him a cup of tea?' Derek asks looking back at me the anger returning but once again he seems to be holding it back. Almost like he doesn't want to snap at me or be angry with me....

I'm just imagining things! I should forget it.

'By all means kill him of you want to, after you have proof.' I say.

'Well Scott just ruined that.' 

'No he stopped you from probably murdering someone.'  Derek groans angrily and turns away from me completely anger practically radiating from him with a hint of sadness anger underneath it all, I walk over to Derek and I go to stand in front of him placing a hand on his shoulder.

'I promised you that we'll kill the alpha and I never break a promise. But Deaton could be innocent we need proof first and if he turns out to be the alpha we'll kill him if not well... let's hope he doesn't report you to the police.' I say and Derek looks up from the ground and Ito my eyes and then he sighs.

'Fine, do it your way then.' He mumbles.

'Don't worry will die, just maybe not tonight.' I say patting his shoulder before we re-enter the clinic.

'Do you have a plan?' Derek asks his sigh hostility back instantly.

'Just Gove me an hour.' Scott says and I look at him wondering what he's planning.

'Then what?' Derek asks.

'Meet me at the school, in the parking lot.' Scott says and Derek looks away before leaving the clinic.

'And to think I was planning on an early night.' I mumble before flashing Scott a half smile and heading back outside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.8K 167 18
Dakota Hale is the youngest member of the Hale family. Her life hasn't exactly been what you would call a dream, in fact it's the exact opposite. Los...
350K 7K 31
Alyssa is Derek's little sister. But she didnt get the gift of claws, fangs, super hearing, super speed, and super strength. No one knows why. Scott...
349K 10K 29
𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 Sarah Stilinski is only a few years older than...
2.2K 109 8
Hayley Carter and Derek Hale have both lost half of their families to hunters and were in hiding. In New York no less. The two love each other greatl...