My savior {fem kiri x bakugou}

By Trash_weebo1311

Fem kiri x male bakugou Read to know more ⚠️depression ⚠️depressing thoughts ⚠️self harm More

Eiko Kirishima
Dont be a dumbass
what is this girl doing to me
A/N
Cant tell
I think I know her....?
I have a chance...
cant think of a title... :|
SHE'S WHAT!?!?!
the plan????
Please....don't
Nice?
Sorry A/N
Not a chapter BUT HELP

Please help...

533 14 16
By Trash_weebo1311

~Kiri's POV~

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

After my mom and the boy left, i was alone in the dark....... or so I thought.....
Someone came and pit a hand over my mouth. I started screaming but they were muffled by their hand "No need to scream. No one will hear you" a gruff voice said in my ear. A shiver went down my spine. Then i saw Dabi. He went infront of me and then he touched me "DONT TOUCH ME!!!" I screamed. He smirked and slapped me on the thigh. It stung really bad and tears started whelming in my eyes. His smirk grew bigger. It scared me " please dont.." i tried saying before i was met with another slap, but this time it was closer to my croch and it hurt more. I was scared and didn't know what to do. After a little while he untied me and for a split second I thought i had a chance. Bit then he pinned me face to the wall. I tried to escape but I couldn't " dont worry. If i are a good girl ill not me too rough with you" he growled in my ear. Then from nowhere he pulled my pants down and shoved himself in me. I cant describe the pain i felt. He didnt even let me adjust. He started trusting in and out fast and hard. I couldn't take it. I tried to escape but I couldn't, my quirk didn't work ether. Tears streamed down my face, cries and sobbs escaped my mouth. I couldn't move, everything hurt. Then he pulled out and i collapsed on the floor. He left i was alone sobbing, curled in a ball. "bakugou.....mina.....guys..... please help" was the last thing i said before i passed out.

~Aizawa's POV~

I could feel something is very wrong "EVERYONE WE NEED TO HURRY" i said to the other pros.

~Mina's POV~

We took the DNA and waited for the results. We waited 10 minutes then 20 it has been an hour ... nothing .... everyone was worried. "God i hope she is ok" i said and everyone started training up. "Kiri please be ok" I thought to myself

Words:387
YUHUUUUUUUU I MADE IT
BOIII THAT WAS HARD TO WRITE

Kiri is going to have a tough time....sorry, not sorry

BAIIIIIIII~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484K 17.4K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
208K 2.5K 32
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ~𝒆...
338K 19.4K 73
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
164K 8K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...