Welcome! || Akizuki Koyo

By wh1sp145

Meet Stile's new waitress, Karin Hoyoshi. A girl who has finished college and was asked to be a waitress at S... More

Karin Hoyoshi
¹
²
³
¹⁰
¹¹
¹²
¹³
¹⁴
¹⁵
¹⁶
¹⁷
¹⁸
¹⁹
²⁰
²¹
²²
²³
²⁴
²⁵
²⁶
²⁷
²⁸
²⁹
• 12/1 || I Love You
• 12/2 || I Love You
• 12/3 || I Love You
ENTERING THE WATTY AWARDS OF 2020

³⁰

354 12 0
By wh1sp145

Good at Tsundere, Bad at Cornering

Part II

======

Inside the break room, Maika had arrived early to see Hideri adjusting his uniform. Noticing her presence, Hideri then show his uniform to her. "I've finished with my uniform!"

The girl awed to how Hideri had improve his uniform. "I didn't know we were allowed to tweak our uniforms."

Hideri gave out his confused face. "I just did it. I don't know if it's allowed or not. Do I need someone's permission to make myself even cuter?"

Maika only smiled to him as he closed his locker after looking at the mirror he installed inside the locker one last time. "It's best to wear an outfit that suits you."

"You're really skillful to be able to change it by yourself, Hideri."

"Well, it's not like I started from scratch. I can manage this much." He put both of his hands on his hips. "Making it a one-of-a-kind uniform for myself makes me feel good!"

Maika nodded, agreeing to his statement. "I know what you mean! I written my name on things I often use, and that's how they are one-of-a-kind, too!" She said, remembering her school stuffs with her name on it.

"That's a different thing."

Maika saw something on Hideri's uniform on his shoulder. "You have a loose thread on your..." She then walk towards Hideri. She suddenly tripped on her own foot, as both of them fell onto the floor with Maika above Hideri.

As if time made it worse, the door opened to reveal Dino. He had heard something hard fell and went to check on it. "What's wrong?!"

He didn't see anyone until his eyes averted to the floor, where Maika was pinning Hideri. The sight made him go red.

"Lucky perv!" He closed the door and ran off.

...

....

.....

......

"Shouldn't it be the other way around?!" Dino asked, barging through the door after a long run.

Maika turned around to Hideri below her, who had his hands wrapped together with a smile. "Sorry! Are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine~"

"Quit swooning!" Dino scolded as the other male stuck out his tongue playfully.

The manager made them stood up and went between them. "Please get away from each other! You were too close!" He put his hands on his hip. "Jeez. You can't be too careful around him! You have to watch out! He looks like a girl, but he's completely a man!"

Maika turn to him and nodded.

"What are you jealous about?"

"I'm not...!"

Hideri laughed at the manager, although he may be right, he couldn't help but tease. "Just because you can't get that close! You're embarrassing to watch!"

Dino was mad at him but instead of glaring, he was red all over his face. "I-If I felt like that... I could...corner Maika!"

"Manager..." Dino jumped when Maika called him as he turn around. "Cornering...is that what you did before with Mafuyu?"

"N-No! That doesn't count as cornering!"

Maika's eyes sparkled with wonder. "Then, what's real cornering like?"

Dino's cheeks were burning as he felt himself shaking. "Um, uh... How can I put it?"

Hideri sighed at the poor manager and decided to push Dino to make him pin Maika to the locker.

"It's... It's like this..."

"Cornering..."

Instead of Maika being flustered, Dino was the one who's blushing heavily instead. Maika suddenly continue her sentence. "...is like slapping someone!"

"Slapping someone?"

Maika had her imaginations way far from what Hideri and Dino thought. What she was thinking was sumos, wrestling each other. "You know, sumo wrestlers go..."

Dino stood properly and let out his hand. "T-That's true! It's like sumo wrestling."

"I see. And it's tough to do if your heights are different, huh?"

"Yes!"

"That's why it wasn't real cornering with Mafuyu, right?"

"Th-That's right!"

Hideri look blankly at them, completely disappointed that Dino didn't succeeded. The innocent girl then walk over to the door. "True cornering is difficult, isn't it? I've learned something today!"

Dino turn to Hideri, feeling extremely sad. "S-she didn't swoon at all."

"Of course not! What the hell, a sumo wrestling slap? Dumbass!"

======

"You blew a once in a lifetime chance? Idiot." Akizuki said as Dino was seating between the recycling bins.

"Oh, come on."

"It's your own fault for failing to get her heart racing."

"Dumbass, idiot... You guys are being really mean." Dino sadly stated.

"Fine, you're poop."

Dino sighed as Hideri said that. "I just get nervous that my heart pounds like a jackhammer."

Akizuki put his hands on his hips as Hideri crouch down to Dino. "But if you had her cornered, you were just one step away. Don't bother trying to woo her with fancy words. Make her swoon with that face."

Dino look up at Akizuki as he continued. "Everything else about you is crap, but you are handsome."

"You're right! Come to think of it, I am a good-looking guy!" Dino stood up. "I'll give it one more shot!" He then skip outside of the kitchen.

Akizuki sighed. "His only admirable quality is his recovery speed."

Hideri look back at Akizuki. "Is it okay for him to do it while she's working?"

Akizuki realized it too late, but could only hope it won't jeopardize their business.

======

Beside the casher, Maika walked carefully through with a tray in hand as she mentally remind herself of an order she took. 'Um... This is for table 5. After that--'

"Maika!" Dino called out as he block Maika's way to the customer's table.

Manager?"

'Cornering, cornering, cornering...' Dino continued to think, but he didn't budge.

"Um, Manager..." Maika tried to call him but he didn't hear it. "Um, the customers are waiting!"

'Cornering, cornering, corner, corner...'

"Manager!" Maika yelled, getting annoyed. "Manager!"

Dino had finally come to his senses and look back to Maika, who was now glaring at him. "Please get out of the way!"

"...S-Sorry."

======

Evening came, with a lost Dino seating in the corner of the kitchen. "I burned up... Just ashes now..."

"How did he flame out?"

"I guess he got in Maika's way and she got ticked off."

"Jeez, the guy is hopeless!"

Dino begin to murmured cornering again as Akizuki just sighed. "Why didn't you consider your timing?"

"I think it might be over." Hideri replied bluntly.

"Either way, you can't be whimpering on the floor! Get to work!" The green haired male exclaimed. "This is why Sakuranomiya told you to get out of the way!"

The words shattered Dino into pieces as he continue to scold him.

Right at the entrance of the kitchen, Maika was peaking, her eyes went down as she was shocked to why Dino was being weird to her just now.

*EXTENDED ENDING*

'The manager just wanted to do cornering.' Maika thought. 'I was in a hurry, but what I said to him was inexcusable.'

She then walk to Dino, who's still seating on the floor by the break room. "Stand up... Stand up, Dino..."

He suddenly heard Maika walking to her as he look up. "Maika..."

Suddenly, Maika slammed her hands in each sides of Dino's head, pinning him. "Manager..."

Dino begin to imagine them in a manga form.

"I apologies for the awful thing I said to you before."

Dino blushed, but suddenly play it along. "I-It's okay!" He swooned.

Karin and Akizuki happened to be walking by and saw them. Akizuki sweat dropped and facepalm himself as Karin wrote something on her little book with her glowing face.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.4K 2K 64
A cute story where Kageyama is a ghost. I haven't written a fan-fic in ages and I've never written on here so here we go ! This will most likely be...
440K 14.5K 49
[[COMPLETED]] (L/n) (Y/n), a third year from Aoba Johsai is also the manager for the Boys' Volleyball Club. Join her in their wacky and stupid advent...
76.8K 2K 20
The Karasuno Volleyball Club will have a trip during summer break as a way of relaxing. They decide to go to the beach for a week and have the time o...
12.9K 512 15
❝ 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐘. 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄? ❞ ∘◦ ♡ ༉━━━ That was the first thing he's ever said...