Secrets (Derek Hale)

Por FangirlQueen101

Trust. What a small word to carry such a heavy burden that comes with it, after his family died in a fire six... Más

Important!!
Cast
Moodboards
Beacon Hills
First Days
Tryouts
Tall, Dark & Damn
Investigations
Stark House
Failed Attempt
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Theories and Parties
Wolf Chase
Secrets
Fighting Wolf Boy
Annoyance
Accusations
Morgue Break-In
Worst Friday Night EVER!
Guilt? Nope!
Lacrosse & Wolf Boy
Nail-polish & Hotty
Knives, Questions & Insults
Dreams & Bloodied Busses
Playlist
Car Crash
Truce
Prats
Avoiding Truth
A Favour !!
The New Argent
Bullet Wounds
Last Minute Saviour
Suspicion
Video Store Attacks
MIA
Smash Bang!
Unwanted Plans
The "Date"
Defusing Fire
Hunting The Alpha
The start of a school Nightmare
School Nightmare Part 1
School Nightmare Part 2
Nightmares End
Apologies
Pouting Wolves & Full Moons
Full Moon Fiasco
Cars, Wolves & Hunters
Scavenger Hunt
Shirts, Six packs & Sourwolf
Psychotic Uncle & Bitchy Nurse
Battle Wounds & Betrayal
Drunken Sheriff
Dress Shopping & Douche Bag
Dances & Disasters
That BITCH!
Light Him Up, Up, Up!
Sequel

Weakness & Heart Rates

1K 27 5
Por FangirlQueen101

(Elena outfit)

'I'm offering up my free period for this?' I question scoffing as we walk onto the abandoned lacrosse field.

'We get to hit hi with lacrosse balls.' Stiles says.

'You get to hit him.'

'What? Do you wanna kung fu him? Where did you learn to fight anyway?' Stiles asks probably referring o the time I fought Scott in the boys locker room when he tried to kill us after losing his temper at tryouts.

'I took defence classes for like the past fourteen years. Didn't you know?' I ask hoping he'll drop it.

'Probably did just didn't care.' Stiles says shrugging thankfully letting it go. 

'Sounds about right.' I mumble and Stiles flashes me a fake  innocent smile as he places the bag down unzipping it.

'Now, put this on.' Stiles says giving the heart monitor to Scott.

'Isn't this one of the heart rate monitors for the track team?' Scott asks.

'No it's a boa-constrictor, yes it's one of the heart rate monitors.'  I say sarcastically and Scott rolls his eyes at me.

'Yeah I borrowed it.' Stiles says.

'Stole it.' Scott corrects.

'Temporarily misappropriated.' Stiles defends himself.

'Coach uses it to monitor his heart rate with his phone whilst he jogs, and you're gonna wear it for the rest of the day.' Stiles explains and then he takes out the coaches phone and I start wondering what I'm gonna wear to court when we're all arrested for stealing.

'Isn't that coach's phone?' Scott asks his eyes widening slightly.

'That I stole.' Stiles admits.

'You know if you're arrested I'm totally throwing you ender the bus.' I say and Stiles nods.

'Yeah I know.' 

'Why'd you steal it?' Scott asks and the two of us look back at him.

'Well your heart rate goes up when you go wolf right? When you're playing lacrosse, when your with Allison, when you get angry. Maybe learning to control it is tied to learning to control your heart rate.' Stiles says and I frown.

'How does someone control their heart rate?' 

'Shut up and just let me be Yoda!'

'Sorry I am not, up you shut Stilinski.' I say smirking as Stiles rolls his eyes at me.

'Better at it I am.' Stiles says.

'So you mean I'm kinda like the incredible hulk?' Scott ask making sense of Stiles explanation.

'Yeah well except for the fact that he's big, green and fictional.' I say.

'Oh and smart, don't forget smart!' I say.

'Why're you so mean?' Scott says in fake hurt, slowly but surely he's learning to go with my sarcasm and weird jokes.

'Honey I was born this way, and I'll stay this way.' I say.

'You listen lady gaga?' Stiles asks frowning at me and I shrug.

'More to the point just put the bloody thing on.' I say and Scott straps on the heart monitor and Stiles duck-tapes his hands together behind his back.

'This isn't exactly how I wanted to spend my free period.' Scott complains and I roll my eyes.

'Yeah you probably wanted to spend it making-out with Allison.' The look on his face tells me I'm not wrong.

'You ready?' Stiles asks.

'No.' Scott says.

'I wasn't talking to you.' Stiles says and he looks over at me and I nod, I have my iPhone out ready to take a slow motion video of this.

'Remember don't get angry.' Stiles says.

'I'm starting to think this was a really bad idea.

'All Stiles's ideas are bad ideas.' I say as Stiles throws a ball at Scott and I chuckle.

'Oh that's gonna look amazing in slo-mo!' I say as I keep recording the scene.

'Yo Scotty boy I'm so playing this video at your eighteenth birthday, your wedding and funeral.' I say.

'Well definitely your funeral because I'm not sure you'll make it to the other two.' I say shrugging.

'Thanks El.' He says and I flash him a smile.

'Oh! Okay that one kind of hurt.' Scott says as another ball hits him.

'Quiet, you're supposed to be thinking about your heart rate right? About staying calm.' Stiles says and I stop the video placing my phone in my pocket but then I feel it buzz and I see a text from Derek.

What the hell are you guys doing?!

I look up to see a flash of pale skin and black disappearing back into the forest.

Training Scott.

Why?

So that he doesn't kill people??

Your at school with a bunch of people!

Hey it was Stiles idea!

If he shifts in front of the school?!?

There's no one here paranoid ass!

If he shifts I'll kill all three of you.

Yeah yeah whatever.

I place my phone in my pocket returning my attention to Stiles and Scott, Scott manages to rip through the duck-tape and he falls to the grassy ground. Standing on all fours, by which I mean hands and knees. He's breathing heavily and I slowly and cautiously walk over to Scott ready to fight him if I must.

'Scott, control it Scott.' I say softly and gently kneeling down next to him.

'Relax Scott, relax.' I say calmly once again and I place a hand on his shoulder and he's breathing becomes even once again and he looks up at us with brown eyes and not amber ones.

'Scott, you started to change?' Stiles questions and Scott rolls onto his back.

'Anger, but it was more than that. The angrier I got the stronger I felt.'

'So it is anger then?' Stiles questions.

'Derek's right.' Stiles says and I smirk.

'Please say that again so that I can record it.' I say and Stiles shoots me a glare.

'I can't be around Allison.' Scott says.

'Just because she makes you happy?'

'Sounds like something Romeo would say.' I say trickling up my nose.

'No, because she makes me weak.' Scott says.

'Really?' I ask raising a brow.

'Do you know how pathetic that sound?' Stiles shoves me and I almost lose my balance, I roll my eyes and stand up turning around that's when I notice someone watching us.

'Hey Jackass! If your eyes linger any longer I'm gonna press charges!' I yell out as I walk over to Jackass Jackson who glares at me.

'What do you want Elena?' He asks rudely.

'What do I want? Excuse me I'm not the one who's hiding behind the bleachers stalking people!' I say and Jackson scoffs.

'I'm not stalking you!' 

'Can you prove it?' I ask tracing a brow and Jackson grumbles before storming off and I smirk in triumph.

Now lets go deal with Allison. 

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

51.6K 1.5K 15
"𝙳𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚔 𝚐𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚍𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚑𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊 𝚝𝚘𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛?" ...
1.8K 18 30
This is a Stiles Stilinski x Reader fanfiction that follows the story line of teen wolf with some changes. Your relationship will face outside and in...
4.3K 100 33
** 𝑶𝒏𝒈𝒐𝒊𝒏𝒈 ** ❝Losing a member of your pack isn't like losing family...It's like losing a limb❞ Little did Irene know that this night would ch...