Mine!

Af flowersinthefields

Harmon a hot sexy billionaire that thinks just about work.He is son of the richest man in the country.He is c... Mere

Return back home
Birthday party
Meeting him again
The dinner
Have to be his date
Photos of characters.
An unexpected date
The decision
Going to Germany
California
The last day in California.
The engagement day.
The call
The hospital
The weekend.
Going to Capri
The concert
The kiss
Another memory
The pilot.
Me and Him
He didn't came
He came back.
The gala night.
"I love you"
The proposal
Birthday party.
The message that ruined everything.
Another fight
The day came.
The shocked truth
Coming back
Back together
A day without her family.
Escaping.
L.A
Playing dirty.
Forgetting them
Surprise
Family
The wedding day
Broken heart
Far away
Time to face everything
Wait for me
Leone
Problems
Time
A small hope
Forever
Two of us

Our time together.

294 15 4
Af flowersinthefields

I woke up in Harmon's arms.I remembered what's happened yesterday and I felt so happy.I never felt this way after Austin death.
I tried to walk away from his grip but he grabbed me tightly closer to him.

"Harmon let me go.I wanna get up."-I said smiling to him.

"Wait Aria.Let me enjoy you.It's the first time we sleep together and I wanna see you how beautiful you look in the morning."-he said as he grabbed my chin gently to look at him.

I blushed a little but I managed.

"What are we gonna do today.It our last day here."-I said rubbing his messy brown hair.

"Today we are gonna visit Capri and we are leaving at 3 am."-he said as he kissed my head.

"Okay then I am going to get ready."-I said as I left Harmon there.

I was literally more than happy.Our time together was just perfect.I felt so good around him.But in the other hand I was scared.
Scared that one day something bad will happen and I will lose him too.That was why I didn't want to become so attracted to one person.

Soon we were out of the yacht.It was 10 am and we had eaten the breakfast and now we were going to visit Capri.
We went in a lot of shops.I bought some clothes and bags.We also bought presents for our family and friends.
Then we walked in the roads of Capri.They were amazing.We were having so much fun.We also took a lot of photos and they were perfect.
We had lunch and we visited again until we got tired.
It was 5 pm and then we went in a hotel to rest.
The hotel was wow.It has sauna ,massages rooms, hot tub and everything after a long and tired day.

Shops and roads of Capri.

Aria and Harmon having fun visiting Capri.

"Take your time to relax and be ready at 9 pm.We are having dinner."-he said as he opened the door room.

"Okay."-I said as I entered the hotel.

I took a shower ,I put on a swimsuit and went to relax a bit.
I went to sauna ,massages rooms and then to hot tub.
There to hot tub I saw Harmon.He was looking so sexy.He has his hands around the hot tub and his eyes closed.His wet chest and his wet hair always made my heart beating so fast.He was just perfect.I wanted to smell and enjoy his full lips.I was craving for him.But I wasn't going there near him so I decided to go to another hot tub.How I was about to leave I heard his attractive husky voice behind me.

Aria and Harmon in hot tub.

"Where are you going?"-he asked from there.

I turned to see him and omg his brown eyes were on me.It was just amazing seeing him in eyes.

"Hmm, I am going to a hot tub."-I said trying not to look confused.

"Doesn't seem like a hot tub here."-he said raising an eyebrow.

"Yes but I am going to another."-I said putting my hair behind the ear.

"And that's why?"-he said smirking.

Oh he is doing this in purpose.He is doing this to make me uncomfortable.He likes seeing me this way.

"I don't know ,I wanted."-I said not knowing what to say.

"Come here."-he said smiling.

"But.."-I started and he interrupted me.

"Come here I said.I don't like to repeat myslef."-he said rubbing his wet hair.

So I went there.I put my legs inside and then Harmon grabbed my waist and put me near him.He was behind me and I was between his legs.It was so hot there.I was feeling my heart exploding.His touch in my shoulder made me shiver from all over my spine.

"I want you to be mine and just mine."-he said kissing my head.

"If I am yours you have to be mine too then."-I said smirking.

"I am yours my Aria.Now it's your turn to say it."-he said with his husky voice.

"To say what?"-I asked playing the role.

"That you are mine."-he said simply.

"No ,I'm not."-I said splashing water over him.

"If not today you will say so soon in my bedroom young lady."-he said smirking.

I wanted to take off that stupid smirk of his face.I blushed like an idiot.

"Stop it you idiot."-I said as I punch his chest.

"Come on Aria , we know so good that you are going to be mine."-he said kissing in the cheek.

"Okay ,whatever."-I said as I gave him a hug.

I felt so good in his arms.

"This moment will just be another story someday."-he whispered in my ear.

Near him I was completely a different person.He was different and I liked so much this.

"Harmon you make me feel in a way no other did."-I said leaving myslef in his arms.

"Aria you make me a better person.You are in my heart now and no one can take you out of there."-he said kissing my neck gently.

"Harmon now I don't wanna think anymore about my past.I just want to live the moment and not to worry about the future."-I said smiling.

"You will see that my future will be so beautiful with you next to me."-he said with an smiling voice.

I didn't want to think about my future now.I didn't want to make plans and to get disappoint by them.This was my scare.

"I don't want to make plans for the future anymore Harmon."-I said seriously.

"Aria why are you so afraid from the future?"-he asked making me watching him.

Now I was in front of him.He was rubbing my chin gently.

"I'm not."-I said as I was about to leave.

"Aria where are you going?"-he asked as I was leaving.

"I am going to get ready.It's 7:30 pm already."-I said as I left.

I went in the room and I wore a short elegant dress.It fit me perfectly.My breasts were exposed and it has white feathers down.I wore high heels and I let my hair down and I put on nude makeup.I looked amazing.
I saw Harmon coming out from the bathroom.He was wearing a white T-shirt that it looked perfect in his toned arms with dark blue trousers and with white sneakers.
He came closer to me and grabbed my hand in his.

Aria's and Harmon's outfit for the dinner.

"You look stunning."-he whispered in my ear.

"Thank you.You look handsome by the way."-I said to him smiling.

"Let's go now."-he said as he grabbed me and left the room.

Outside the hotel was waiting a black Range Rover in front of us.

Harmon went there and opened the door for me and then went in his seat.
I was looking outside the window when I heard the ringtone from my phone.I grabbed to see who it was and I saw Laila in the screen.
I ingored because I knew it was something from the plane crash and I didn't want to talk near Harmon about this so I was going to call later.

"Why you didn't answer?"-Harmon asked pointing at the road.

"It wasn't important."-I said trying to avoid looking at him.

Then after 2 minutes she called again.Shit I forgot to put it mute.I let to rang and I hoped Harmon would not ask again.

"Aria why you don't answer?"-he asked looking at me.

"It's not important."-I said for the second time.

"Who is it?"-he asked with a serious face.

At that moment I called Laila to not answer Harmon.

"Hi Laila.How are you?"-I said to her trying not to look confused.

"Hello Aria.I'm fine.Sorry if I am disturbing you but I have something important to say."-she said so worried.

"Laila can I call you after 1 hour because I am busy right now."-I said looking at the window.

"Okay but don't forget it."-she said.

"Ok.Bye."-I said as I hang up.

Harmon was looking at me but I tried not to look at him.I was deep thinking about what Laila was going to say.I hope it isn't something bad.

"Aria are you good?Who it was?"-Harmon asked looking at me.

"I'm fine.It isn't nothing important,it was from work."-I lied at him.

"Okay but if something is wrong please tell me."-he said in a serious tone.

"Of course ,I will tell."-I said not looking at him because I didn't want to lie looking at him.

I told Harmon about the plane crash and Austin but not what Laila told me.
As soon as we arrived Harmon opened the door for me and he grabbed my hand in his.
We were at an elegant restaurant.It was so beautiful and the view was breathtaking.

"Harmon is amazing here."-I said as I grabbed my phone.

"I am happy that you liked my love."-he said looking at me.

Wait a minute did he said "my love".I knew that Harmon had feelings for me because he told me since we met for the first time but hearing him say it made me feel super excited and super happy.

Then we ordered the food and we were talking and having fun.

The phone ringtone interrupted us.It was Laila again.I needed to answer this time.

"I'm sorry I need to answer this."-I said as I stood up from the table and going to bathroom to talk alone.

Harmon was looking worried.

"Hi ,Laila.I'm sorry I was busy."-I said with a low tone.

"It's okay Aria but now listen to me carefully.Those criminals wanted to kill you and Austin.You two were the prey in that plane.I don't know why but I have discovered something."-she said trying to be calm.

What the heck.I was shocked and scared in the same time.But why?I was so confused.I wasn't beliveing my ears.It was impossible.

"But why us?Laila I don't understand it.Please tell me that you are kidding."-I said trying not to look scared.

"Aria tomorrow I am waiting for you and we will discuss everything.Please be safe and calm down and don't tell anyone because we are under discovering.Love u."-she said in a lovely tone.

"Okay Laila.Love you too."-I said as I hung the phone.

I was literally shocked and scared.What if they want to kill me again.But why us?I was really confused.
I washed my face and I tried to look calm.I couldn't tell anyone for the moment and I didn't want to tell Harmon.
I went in the table smiling.

"Aria are you good?You have been deep in thought since the call in the car."-he said raising an eyebrow.

"Yes I'm fine.It's nothing important."-I said drinking water.

"Look Aria.We are in a relationship and we need to be honest with each other.You need to tell me everything."-he said grabbing my chin.

I was in a difficult moment right now.I didn't want to lie at Harmon.
Thinking that Jade told me that Harmon hates so much when an important person lie to him.But for the moment I was forced to lie him.

"I know Harmon but I don't have something to tell you."-I said to him not looking at his eyes.

It was so difficult to me to say that sentence looking at him.

"Aria look at me."-he said as he grabbed my chin gently.

"I hate when someone important lies to me.I don't tolerate lies.I am open with you and now that we are in a relationship I tell you everything and I expect the same from you.Please don't keep secrets from me."-he said looking at me.

Omg how I was going to escape this moment.I couldn't tell him.I was shocked myslef and I wasn't beliveing.I just couldn't tell him right now and also Laila told me not to tell anyone for the moment.

"Harmon please don't come so much over me.I am not lying to you."-I said trying not to look that I am lying.

He put his hands on my face and looked at me.

"Okay Aria.Don't be angry.I just want you to know that you can tell me eveything."-he said as he gave me a kiss in the cheek.

I hugged him not wanting to say another more word about this topic.

Then he took out of the pocket a black tiny box.
He opened and inside was a beautiful ring.
It has written with a small beautiful writing "Capri". It was amazing.

"This is a gift for you to remember our first kiss."-he said as he put it on my finger.

"Harmon I love it.Thank you so much."-I said as I hugged him so tightly.

"Thank you too that you are in my life.I can't imagine my life without you.I love you Aria."-he said in my ear.

It's the second time that he says "I love you".I feel so better hearing this, it makes me feel happy.But I wasn't ready to say him too.

"These 3 days have been amazing with you."-I said trying to change the conversation.

Harmon was looking at me and from one moment to another he kissed me so badly.
His lips were on mine.A moan escaped from pleasure.I enjoyed every moment of this kiss.

Aria and Harmon kissing.

"The thought of kissing you is stuck in my head."-he said with his husky attractive voice.

"The feeling is mutual oldie."-I said to tease him a little.

"If you call me oldie again I will punish you, young lady."-he said as he put me closer to him.

His touch make me crazy.

"I am so curious what will you do if I call you again oldie."-I said smiling.

"Look you are saying again.You are lucky that we are in a restaurant full of people but once we are alone you will see."-he said smirking.

Oh his dirty mind.I love it when he acted like this.

"You dirty head."-I said to him.

"But you want this dirty head."-he whispered in my ear.

"Yeah yeah whatever now let's leave.We need to go in airport."-I said rolling my eyes.

"Don't roll your eyes at me."-he said as he stood up.

"Whatever."-I said rolling my eyes again and following him.

"I saw you."-he said as he grabbed my hand on his.

Hello everyone.I hope you enjoyed this chapter.If you liked please vote and comment for your opinios or suggesstions.Thank you so much.
Love you.❤

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

7.1M 259K 60
Olive Montgomery, a hardworking and passionate girl who writes her own destiny. She lives her life to the fullest and won't fail to put a smile on yo...
6.6M 238K 61
#3 on Featured list! "I need you to be my wife." he said lifting her chin up, forcing her to look at him. "But, we don't love each other." protes...
15.2K 405 26
#1 in Passionate #1 in Romcom #1 in Interesting [A CLICHE MAFIAN/CEO ROMANCE, OR IS IT REALLY?] ● Cover picture is taken from Pinterest, credit to...
2.3K 18 51
In which a ruthless billionaire who believe love is a waste of time and clumsy poor girl who had so much to live for meet by accident. Will he accept...