I Moved to Springfield- A Sid...

Gravity246

A/N Thank you for everyone who enjoys this fic. I wrote YEARS ago it in high school so it's not perfect or fr... Еще

Chapter 1: The Redhead and The Stolen Car
Chapter 2: Meeting The Simpsons
Chapter 3: Apu
Chapter 4: You make me blush
Chapter 5: Home
Chapter 6: I Promise...
Chapter 7: Drunken words = Sober thoughts
Hello Readers
Chapter 9: Kisses and Stares
Chapter 10: Suspicious Behavior
Chapter 11: Rejection & Consequences
Chapter 12: Missing Monkey-Part One
Chapter 12 (contd): Missing Monkey- Part 2
Chapter 12, Part 3: Distractions
Chapter 12- Part 4 Mr. Teeny
Chapter 13: BF and GF
Chapter 14: Ticklish
Chapter 19: Krusty Part 1
Chapter 19: Krusty Part 2
Chapter 20: No secrets (TW: mention of Sexual Assult)
SO MANY SORRIES! :*(
Chapter 21: Morning, Darling (Part 1)
Chapter 22: Morning, Darling (part 2)
Chapter 23: Hello, Again
Chapter 24: The Date Part 1
Hi Guys (I know, A/N's are lame)
Chapter 24: The Date part 2
Part 1 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 3"
Part 2 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 3"
Any Questions
Part 3 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 3"
im not done writing!
Part 4 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 4"
Part 5 of Chapter 24: "The Date Part 4"
Chapter 25: Inside Out References
Chapter 26: Party Invite (Part 1)
YOU'RE GONNA LIKE THIS!
Chapter 26: Party Invite (Part 2)
Chapter 26: Party Invite Part 2
Chapter 27: Forgive me
Chapter 28: One Month Later (Part 1)
New Chapter coming soon
Chapter 28: One Month Later (Part 2)
Chapter 28: Hints and Clues
Sorry
Hiatus
I love my readers

Chapter 8: I Forgive You

2.2K 34 9
Gravity246

SSB Chapter 8

"Oh god, Bob," His inert body is lying across the floor. "You are so stupid. Getting yourself drunk over me? Idiot."

A second later, the kiss plays in my mind. Even though he was drunk, he didn't give that impression, as if the sober Bob had come out during the kiss.

My lips tingle a bit and I can't stop smiling. I want to kiss him more. I want to hug him more. I want to be with him more than ever now... But should I even consider him?

Even though he isn't a killer, he is still a criminal. What would everyone in this town think if I started dating a frequent jail visitor? What would my parents think? Oh god, I would be an outcast too! And in this new town?The town where I wanted to start my new life?

My brain hurts from trying to figure out how this would work, so I decide to let things play out and see what would happen. I hear Bob groan in his sleep. He starts to move around, trying to get comfortable.

"Awwwww! Bob, you are so cute!" I quickly slap my hand across my lips in hope that he didn't hear me. He's still lying down and doesn't respond, so I guess he's still sleeping. I take advantage of this and play with his hair as I speak.

"You know what Bob? I'd carry you to your bed, but you're way too heavy. Not FAT heavy, just... People heavy, you know?... Oh, you poor thing. Your head is gonna hurt like hell when you wake up, huh?"

He starts moving again and ends up with his head in my lap. I'm a bit shocked.

"Are you faking, Bob?" When he doesn't answer, I laugh. "Fine, you can stay. You're lucky I'm just a bit in love with you."

I'm very exhausted from today and really want to go home, but at the same time, I just can't leave him. He's snuggling up to me and acting all cute! But I can't stay here all night, unfortunately.

I take his head off my lap and set it gently set it on the floor, putting a pillow under his head. I write him a note and look for a place to put it. While looking, I find my other notes sitting on his desk. (He kept them?) I smile and decide to leave the note in his hand.

***

I start to wake up in my bed, inside my box fort. It's Saturday and I have no jobs! I'm going to relax like there's no... Oh... Right. I have to check on Bob. I get ready, eat a burrito and walk out.

As I stand in front of his door, I start to have second thoughts.

What if he doesn't want to see me? How awkward will this be? Does he remember that I told him I was in love with him? Does he remember our kiss? (Uhhh, maybe I should just go out today... I'm not sure if I can face him.)

I start to leave... But then realize that I have to face him. We still have to talk. I gently knock on his door (he could be dealing with a hangover right now.

"Bob! Are you home." He doesn't answer. I knock a bit harder this time and I get freaked out when the door starts to open.

He looks exhausted and in pain. His hair looks deflated and he is holding his head with his hand, probably trying to ease his headache. His eyes are glassy and he is still in his clothes from yesterday.

"Why are you being so loud?" He groans, rubbing his head.

"Aw, I'm sorry, but you didn't answer the door at first."

There is an awkward silence. He has a pang of pain in his head. I can tell because of his groan and grimace. "Aw, you poor thing." I reach up with both my hands and massage his head. "Am I helping?"

As he smiles at me, I feel his arms go around my back and pull me closer. I gasp and start to blush.

"Yes, I feel so much better now." He replies, winking. I giggle and bite my lips.

"Um... Uh... Bob?"

"Hm? Is there something wrong?"

"Well... As much as I am enjoying this... I think we need to talk... About, um, you know."

"...Ah, yes, of course."

He releases me, looks away from me and motions his hand to say that I can come inside. I walk in and take a deep breath. He comes up from behind me and places his hand on my back, leading me toward the couch. We sit down, avoiding each others eyes.

"Um, I must apologize for my appearance. I don't quite remember too much from what happened yesterday."

"Oh, thank god."

"Huh?"

"What? Oh, nothing! Nothing... Um, don't apologize. You still look cute to me."

"*sigh* You are like an angel." He tells me, stroking my cheek. I smile shyly and reluctantly take his hand off.

"I hope you're not trying to avoid talking about this."

"... Well, it wasn't intentional. I look at you and I forget everything else in the world."

"Ugh, stop that! *blush* god, I hate you."

"No you don't." I roll my eyes. (He's right). "Okay, well, it's rather a hard topic for me to discuss." He looks down at his feet and plays with his fingers. I feel sorry for him.

"Well... I guess I should let you know that, yesterday, you kind of told me."

"What did I tell you?"

"Enough. Enough for me to not hate you."

He chuckles, grabbing his throbbing head. I scoot closer to massage his head some more.

He begins to explain to me all of his past crimes. He has robbed the Kwik-e-Mart, trying to frame Krusty, he has tried numerous times to kill Bart, he tried to blow up Springfield and that was just the first chapter. When he finishes, he looks at me with those large puppy eyes.

"Wow. That's a LOT of stuff dude."

"I know. I regret my decisions and wrongdoings."

"I know you do..."

I take my hands from his head and wrap him in a hug. I feel him hug back. I smile and place my head in his neck. "... and I forgive you."

"Thank you." We pull away after a long hug and I continue to rub his head.

"So, I must know, did I tell you anything else...? Or do anythi-?"

"Nope."

He grabs my wrist forcefully and presses his pointer and middle finger against it. "Your heart rate has increased. Huh, why are you lying to me, (y/n)?"

(Crap! I hate him so much.) "I have a right to know (y/n)."

I stay quiet. "I didn't hurt you did I?"

"Oh no, of course not."

"Well, there's something you aren't telling me."

"... Well, you did fall onto your table and... It broke.

"I'm... quite aware of that."

"Yeah, but the thing is, It was my fault. I pushed your arm off of me and you timbled over." He looked at me in shock and confusion. "Heh, I was really pissed at you when I found out about your past. Sorry" He chuckles a bit at that.

"Also... You um... Well you said... That... You... Liked me."

He looks at me. "Hm... Well that's a bit embarrassing." I laugh. "How do you feel about that."

"...Heh, well, honestly, I was relieved."

"Does that mean you feel the same?"

I blush and look down at my hands.

"I'll take that as a 'yes'." He says, smiling at me.

"Shut up." He laughs at me.

"Oh, I want to share one another secret with you."

I raise an eyebrow. He sits closer to me, leans into my neck and whispers in my ear. I shiver as he does.

"*I remember everything that happened yesterday*" I pause for a second. Then I laugh. "Well, most of it. All the good parts anyway." He winks, referring to out little make out session.

"Of course you do. You're too smart."

"Oh, stop." He tells me, blushing. I notice that his hair has returned to its lively palm tree shape as he smiles. That's it. I can't take it anymore.

I kiss his cheek and giggle. "What was that for?"

"You're just too cute. I couldn't take it."

"Okay. So how cute would I have to be to have you kiss my lips again?"

I smile at him. I throw my legs over his lap, wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him for real this time. He puts his hands on my waist and pulls me closer. This kiss is so much different than our first kiss. This time, he's sober, holding me tightly and our feeling for each other are completely out in the open.

We pull away after a long 60 seconds and stare into each others eyes. I get lost in his for who knows how long. Then, I finally remember what I had wanted to say.

"Can I ask you something, Bob?"

"Of course."

"Um... What are we exactly?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, are we dating? Are we boyfriend and girlfriend, like a couple?"

"... I'm sorry, but I'm not exactly sure... We haven't exactly ever gone on a date before, plus, I don't know much about you, so..."

"Oh, right. Duh."

"By that way, do you wanna come over here tomorrow for dinner and a movie?"

I grin. "Yes, definitely"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

83.6K 2.9K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
39.6K 1.3K 17
18 year old Ymir grew up on the outskirts of a small Romanian village. On her 18th birthday she sought out to run away from home when things haven't...
609K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
94.8K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...