Secrets (Derek Hale)

By FangirlQueen101

Trust. What a small word to carry such a heavy burden that comes with it, after his family died in a fire six... More

Important!!
Cast
Moodboards
Beacon Hills
First Days
Tryouts
Tall, Dark & Damn
Investigations
Stark House
Failed Attempt
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Theories and Parties
Wolf Chase
Secrets
Fighting Wolf Boy
Annoyance
Accusations
Morgue Break-In
Worst Friday Night EVER!
Guilt? Nope!
Lacrosse & Wolf Boy
Nail-polish & Hotty
Knives, Questions & Insults
Dreams & Bloodied Busses
Playlist
Car Crash
Truce
Prats
Avoiding Truth
A Favour !!
The New Argent
Bullet Wounds
Last Minute Saviour
Suspicion
Video Store Attacks
MIA
Smash Bang!
Unwanted Plans
The "Date"
Weakness & Heart Rates
Hunting The Alpha
The start of a school Nightmare
School Nightmare Part 1
School Nightmare Part 2
Nightmares End
Apologies
Pouting Wolves & Full Moons
Full Moon Fiasco
Cars, Wolves & Hunters
Scavenger Hunt
Shirts, Six packs & Sourwolf
Psychotic Uncle & Bitchy Nurse
Battle Wounds & Betrayal
Drunken Sheriff
Dress Shopping & Douche Bag
Dances & Disasters
That BITCH!
Light Him Up, Up, Up!
Sequel

Defusing Fire

1K 25 9
By FangirlQueen101

(Elena's outfit.)

'Where the hell were you!?!?!?' I flinch as I answer Lana's call.

'Sorry Lana-'

'No sorry won't cover it! You Made me look stupid and poor Tom. How could you do this to me?!'

'Lana let me explain-'

'Explain what!?' 

'Listen just calm down for five seconds and hear my reason.'

'Fine!'

'You remember that guy I liked the one from Canada, Jason?'

'Yeah why?'

'Well his grand parents actually live here in Beacon Hills and well he was visiting them this past weekend and well three days ago he asked for my address I didn't question why and Friday night he showed up at my door step and asked me to go out with him. I'm sorry I should've told you but I was so shocked.' I say hoping she'll buy my lie, there's silence and then Lana squeals from the other end of the line.

'Oh my ghosh Elena!! I'm so happy for you!! You're one hundred percent forgiven. Oh my ghosh!!' Lana starts chatting excitedly asking about the date and for the first time I wonder whether Friday night was a date?

'Well it's late I and tomorrow's school so see you then.' I say before hanging up, I then notice I got a text from an unknown number.

My house ASAP - Pale H

Pale H? Okay one how does Derek know that my nickname for him is Pale Hale? Number two where the hell did he get my number and number three what does he want. I glance down at my shorts and T-shirt that I was about to go sleep in and groan. I quickly pull on a pair of black leggings, trainers and a grey hoodie, leaving my hair in the messy bun it has been in all day. I quickly slip out of the house and drive towards Derek's house, he's standing on the porch waiting for me.

'This better be good Hale.' I say and he rolls his eyes.

'You have insomnia it's not like you were gonna sleep anyway.' I glare at him.

'So why am I here and not in my warm bed?' 

'What you're not just here because you missed me?' Derek asks with a small yet slightly playful smirk.

'I've got a knife in my waist band, wanna see how much I miss?' I ask smirking and he rolls his eyes.

'I need your help.' I raise a brow at Derek.

'The great Derek Hale the I don't trust anyone and I don't need anyone Derek Hale needs my help?' I ask with a raised brow and he rolls his eyes.

'Your insufferable.' He mumbles and I smirk.

'And yet you keep talking to me.' I say.

'So what do you need help with?' I ask and Derek is standing right in front of me now.

'I'm trying to train Scott but he's impatient and it's hard.' Derek begins.

'So what am I your therapist now?' I ask and Derek rolls his eyes.

'Shut up and listen.'

'Not one of my speciality's but I'll try.'

'Scott needs to stay away from Allison until after the full moon otherwise this'll never work.'

'And this involves me how?'

'You need to keep an eye on Scott at school for me.' Derek says.

'So I have to babysit Scott and keep him away from his girlfriend?'

'Yeah,'

'Anything else you'd like to add?'

'Oh I broke his phone.'

'Come again?'

'I broke his phone because Allison called him.'

'Your so gonna end up breaking those two up.'

'It'll be better that way, she's a hunter.'

'She's not.'

'Why are you defending her?' 

'I'm not defending her I'm stating facts.' 

'Whatever. Just keep an eye on Scott.'

'Been doing that since I got back here.' I mumble as I walk back over to my car.

'Oh and Hale?' I say turning around and he looks at me.

'You should seriously work on your peoples skills.'

***

I get up the next morning showering quickly and getting dressed, I curl my hair for the day because why not and I leave it to frame my face. I grab my book bag and car keys heading towards my car and to school. I barely step out of my car when Lana attacks me with questions about my supposed date with Jason and I manage to lie my way out of it but I honestly have other things on my mind like. The alpha, Scott and yes I hate to admit it....Derek.

But it's not like that!

'I can't believe he just let my father get hurt!' Stiles says still angry at Scott and I cringe well today's gonna be awkward.

'Well at least he's alive.' I say really hating being the comforter.

'But he could've died!'

'I know Stiles! I know....' I say and Stiles sighs.

'Sorry didn't mean to take it out on you.' Stiles says.

'Yeah I know.' I say patting his shoulder as we walk into class taking our seats. Scott walks into the classroom and I could feel the tension spike like a horrible fever. Well I've already defused one fore with Lana I'm not in the mood to defuse another. I listen as Scott kept taking to Stiles but Stiles ignores him. Honestly they're acting like a pair of teenaged girls.

'He wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?' Stiles asks.

'Yeah.'

'Wow he should get a meddle for best teacher of the century.' I mumble and Stiles chuckles.

'Well correct me if I'm wrong but every time you do that you try to kill someone, and that someone is usually me.' Stiles says and then looks at me.

'And maybe Lena, once every blue moon.' Stiles adds on.

'Once every blue full moon.' I correct and Stiles chuckles.

'I know. That's what he means he doesn't know if he can teach me. I have to be able to control it.' Scott says.

'Well how's he gonna teach you to do that?' 

'Anger issue management?' I suggest.

'I don't know and I don't think he knows either.' Scott says sounding hopeless.

'Okay. When are you seeing him again?' Stiles asks.

'Just told me not to talk about it. Act normal and get through the day.' Scott says.

'When?' Stiles asks again stopping Scott.

'He's picking me up at the animal clinic after work.' Scott says.

'Right so that gives me until the end of the school day then.' Stiles says and I raise a brow.

'To do what?'

'Teach you myself.' Stiles says and I snort.

'Have fun with that.' I say turning around to walk away but Stiles grabs the collar of my blue leather jacket pulling me backwards.

'Oh no no no, you're helping!'

'I am?'

***

'This is a bad idea.' I say.

'I know.' Stiles says shrugging.

'Such a bad idea.' I say again shaking my head.

'Once again, I know.' Stiles and I stop outside the lacrosse coaches classroom and I sigh.

'I hate you.' I say.

'Love you too Lena.' Stiles says and then pushes me into the classroom.

'Miss......Sterek?' Coach asks and I frown at him.

'It's Stark sir.' I say.

'Yeah yeah, I knew that.' 

'Coach I was wondering, our School's lacrosse team is the best because we have the best coach.' I say and Coach looks rather chuffed by this.

'But I was wondering what we could achieve if we give the team a little boost?' I say hoping Stiles hurries up and steals the coaches phone and heart monitor before I have to continue with this little story that I haven't planned out before the time. It's a bloody good thing I'm good at lying and making things up.

'You mean steroids?' The coach asks and I shake my head.

'No coach if course not!' I say.

'Then what? You gonna bake them cupcakes?' Arg Stiles where are you?!

'I meant wha if me had a cheerleading squad?' I blurt out since it was the first thing that came to mind but I immediately cringe regretting it.

'That's an excellent idea!' The coach cheers looking optimistic about my idea.

'I'm gonna go talk to the principle about it right now!' The coach is out of the door before I could say wait or hold up

'Bingo!  got it!' Stiles says as I leave the classroom and he's holding a bag looking very pleased with himself.

How did distracting coach go?' 

'Well we're getting a cheerleading team.' I say with a slight frown.

'Oh yes!! Lydia could be the captain and wear those short dresses and-'

'Stiles!'

'Uh thanks?' I roll my eyes.

'Let's just get this over with.' I mumble.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.3K 850 16
[Book 2] Trust the instinct. Aria and Derek have been through a lot, and defeating the Alpha was only the beginning. Now bigger threats are coming a...
407K 8.2K 26
"Everything I've done before was in order to save my friends... just like my sister did" Loosing her sister was like losing a limb to her, she felt l...
4.8K 167 18
Dakota Hale is the youngest member of the Hale family. Her life hasn't exactly been what you would call a dream, in fact it's the exact opposite. Los...
133K 4.3K 27
𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐀 | ❝ There are so many threats happening all at once and no one trusts anyone. People are dying and we don't know why or how or who's...