Broken but beautiful.. untill...

By overthinking019

She was broken by her divorce He broken by his love But destiny play the game, dice rolled with love, but the... More

a small description
introduce the characters
First Meeting
Friendship..
Relation Growing & Getting Strong..
Confession..
Time Become Enemy..
To Be His Forever..
Pregnancy..
Decision..
Court Marriage..
For Sake Of Nandi..
Destiny Roll's The Dice With Miracle..
Upset Minds..
Sleepless Night & Sorry..
Ignorance..
The Secret & The Bad Past..
Karan's Point Of View..
Missing..
A Sorry..
Patch Up Time..
And The Change..
Birthday & Absence..
Wait Is Over..
It's New Beginning..
NEW STORY ALERT

The TV News Channel..

458 62 14
By overthinking019

Ved drive the car fast as much as possible to reach house early, before Nandi reach to house..

Nandi back to home early, as in her school a next grade exams are on, she goes to her room directly & change herself in it..

Karan, Tripura, Ved & Gauri reached to home & asked first to servant about Nandi, he tell them, that she back to home & goes in her room for change, they all take relief breath, that she not switched on the TV..

Nandi come out from her room & look all four of them together, she recognised Tripura in first sight, she walks near them with smile, & she seat beside Gauri..

Gauri- hi Nandi, how are you..

Nandi says with doubtful voice- I'm good, but you all are here, is something wrong, & also with new face, what's going on..

Ved- nothing baby, just we meet after so long, that's it..

Nandi- ok, I'll go from here right now, because it's my TV time..

Karan interrupt her between & says- no, darling you can't watch TV right now..

Nandi ask him with doubtful tone- why..

Karan- actually we are discussing something important, so please..

Nandi- ok, and she started to walks out from there..

They look that & take relief breath..

Nandi walks in kitchen, and she open the fridge door for something to eat, & she hear some noise, & she close the fridge door, & walks towards the servant, & ask his cell..

Nandi- show me your cell..

Servant gulping his dry throat & first he nodding in no & he turned his cell lock..

Nandi- show me the cell, I just heard something, show me, & she forward her hand to him..

Servant have no option & he handover his cell to her, she unlock his cell, but it's password lock, she asking a password to him, & he unlock his cell, & she scroll down the news page, with video, she shocked by the news, she coming out from the kitchen with angered, they all four looks her, they thought she is going to her bedroom, but she goes near the TV & on the TV with news channel, she up the volume of TV..

They four hear the news channel anchor voice, "a famous creative director Karan Khanna gets marry with his girlfriend, they did a court marriage in these morning at registrar office"..

They four comes there & look Nandi in tears, she look them, Karan try goes near her but she throw paperweight on TV screen, it clearly shows her anger towards them..

Gauri try to clam her down- these is not the way you think, please listen to us once..

Ved- please Nandi, you don't know the real truth, please listen to us..

Nandi only gazing Tripura with anger, for her she is the one who culprit, her tears rolling down, Tripura not understand what to say, she open her mouth with guts..

Tripura- I'm sorry..

Nandi with chocking voice- you, you should be..

Tripura with pleading tone- please, please, please, please listen to us once..

Nandi- I warned you, don't try to meet me, Mr. Karan Khanna, finally you proved, you are murderer, you killed your daughter too, & she run towards her bedroom, Gauri & Ved runs behind her..

A tear rolling down from Tripura's eyes, she look to Karan who stun by Nandi's words, Tripura go near him & hold his arm, he look her with brim eyes, & seat on couch with lifeless body, Tripura seat beside him, & rubbing his back to clam him down..

Tripura- Karan please don't take her words seriously, she is in shock, please..

Karan- I'm not murderer Tripura..

Tripura not understand what to says, she just want to clam him down, she bring water for him, & says- please drink it, please.

Karan nodded in no- no, I don't want, I'm not murderer..

Tripura cupped his face & say- look at me, please look at me..

Karan look her, & she continue- she is angry right now, are you listening me..

Karan nodding in yes..

Tripura- after she clam down, I'll talk with her, you trust me right..

Karan- hmm..

Tripura- you trust me, right..

Karan- Haan..

Tripura- you believe in miracles, & we both decided, we handle every situation together, right..

Karan- yeah!

Tripura forward the glass of water to him, & say- please drink it..

Karan drink the water & says- she will understand us na..

Tripura- she will trust me, but for now, she is our priority, right..

Karan- haan..

Tripura- for her sake, we have to be strong..

Karan- yes..

Tripura- good, come with me, & she pull him with her..

They both enter in her room, they look Ved & Gauri seat near the table on floor, they look Karan & Tripura enter in Nandi's room, & they stood up from the floor, Karan & Tripura seat on floor, & they look Nandi, who seat under the study table, tears rolling down from her eyes..

Tripura prepare herself to talk with her- I'm sorry, it's me who, fall for your dad, & it's me who married with him, he was the one who denied to marry with me, without your permission he don't want to get marry with me, but some circumstances are not within his hands, that's why he marry with me, we want to share these news with you first, but all these media makes the worst situation, I know you love your Mumma a lot, & your dad, he too loves your Mumma a lot still, please don't angered on him because of me..

Nandi reply her quick with stern tone- just go away from him then, I promise I never angered on him, you can do that..

Karan nodding in no to Tripura, but Tripura look to Nandi & says- if I do that, then what will be my share..

Nandi- what you want..

Tripura- your smile, will I get that back..

Nandi look her only, & keep quiet herself..

Tripura take deep sigh & she forward her hand to her, & says- ok, don't smile for now, but will you please come out from that place, because I know you are not gonna smile at all..

Nandi hold her palm in her & she coming out from the table, Karan Ved & Gauri little smile to look that, & Tripura says- don't worry I'm not gonna break my promise at all..

Nandi look her & says- then move from here, & she seat on bed edge..

Tripura give a glass of water to her & says- I'm leaving, don't worry, before that drink it..

Nandi look her with anger & take a glass of water from Tripura's hand, she drink it & says- it's done..

Tripura look her says to Ved, Gauri & Karan- will you please leave us alone, for sometime..

Nandi look her with surprise look, & she look Ved, Gauri & Karan left her room, & she look Tripura closing the door behind them, & again walks towards her, & she too take seat on bed edge infront of her, she take a deep breath & look her with smile, & she caressing her hairs, & some hair on her face, she side them & lock behind her ears, & says- you know, I wanted to share these with you so long, but never get a chance, & finally got a chance, it's really very useless, our first meeting on video call, but not feel to share the thing with you on video call, when I met your father first time as on professional basis, later then we remembered, we both studied in same college, your father was my senior, & then I meet him as a personal basis like all friends meet, & we started to talk, in him I see a caring & loving father, who loves his daughter at any cost, & I fall for you, not for your father first, I feel that, how lucky you are, that you found a world's best father, but your today's behaviour almost break my heart, I feel so pain, when you directly said, "you killed your daughter too" that thing very much hurt me, I don't know why you said all of these, it is because of me, then I'm really very much sorry, don't worry I'm leaving your house, but please before that, say sorry to your father first, you said those words, & runs in your room, but your father almost shattered, it's my mistake, so don't blame him, that's it, very soon we will meet, & I'm sure, you will be my partner in all my best things, & of course you will be my best friend too, I don't know, what you hide in your heart, it's a deep secret of your, but please share these with someone, who you trust you more than anything, ok..

Nandi look her & says- I don't want anyone, I can handle my deep secret alone..

Tripura smile & cupped her face in her palms & says- as you wish, & she give a deep kiss on her forehead with smile..

Nandi close her eyes while Tripura kissing her..

Tripura looks that & she leaves her room with closing eyes Nandi..

If you like hit the 🌟 & comments below..

Next part depends on your votes & comments..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 19.6K 84
A story where two broken souls are mending each other in the most beautiful way possible!🍂💗
13.2K 500 15
Follow the path of Khushi whose life is totally messed up, what happens when she is about to marry her best friend only for the unexpected entry of h...
629 43 15
They gave them their hearts, but they were broken completely. Love was never really love. That is what they were forced to believe. Will they be abl...
134K 7.7K 50
Separated by the destiny, connected by their hearts! Their story was like a half crescent moon, Incomplete, yet Beautiful! Dive into this romantic sa...