Secrets (Derek Hale)

By FangirlQueen101

Trust. What a small word to carry such a heavy burden that comes with it, after his family died in a fire six... More

Important!!
Cast
Moodboards
Beacon Hills
First Days
Tryouts
Tall, Dark & Damn
Investigations
Stark House
Failed Attempt
IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Theories and Parties
Wolf Chase
Secrets
Fighting Wolf Boy
Annoyance
Accusations
Morgue Break-In
Worst Friday Night EVER!
Guilt? Nope!
Lacrosse & Wolf Boy
Nail-polish & Hotty
Knives, Questions & Insults
Dreams & Bloodied Busses
Playlist
Car Crash
Truce
Prats
Avoiding Truth
A Favour !!
The New Argent
Bullet Wounds
Last Minute Saviour
Suspicion
MIA
Smash Bang!
Unwanted Plans
The "Date"
Defusing Fire
Weakness & Heart Rates
Hunting The Alpha
The start of a school Nightmare
School Nightmare Part 1
School Nightmare Part 2
Nightmares End
Apologies
Pouting Wolves & Full Moons
Full Moon Fiasco
Cars, Wolves & Hunters
Scavenger Hunt
Shirts, Six packs & Sourwolf
Psychotic Uncle & Bitchy Nurse
Battle Wounds & Betrayal
Drunken Sheriff
Dress Shopping & Douche Bag
Dances & Disasters
That BITCH!
Light Him Up, Up, Up!
Sequel

Video Store Attacks

1K 27 1
By FangirlQueen101

(Elena's outfit.)

I see those tears in your eyes

and I feel so helpless in side 

Oh love there's no need to hide

just let me love you when you're heart is tired.

Tired by Alan Walker and Gavin James fills the otherwise empty car, I'm on my way home after spending the afternoon at Lana's to work on out biology project. I didn't escape the house without her painting my nails though. But she painted them black which is cool with me because I like the colour and it fits with everything so. I hum along with the song and when I glance through my window I slam down hard on the breaks.

I'm now standing next to the video store and I see an ambulance and a bunch of cop cars in front of the store, as well as a broken window. I quickly turn into the video store's driveway and I park my car before climbing out of it. I run over to the Sheriff's car and I see Stiles standing there so I go over to him. He always seems to know what's going on and it totally doesn't have to do with the fact that he listens in on his fathers phone calls.

'What's going on?' I ask Stiles and he looks over at me.

'There was an attack.' Stiles says and I roll my eyes.

'No way, I thought it was a party.' I say sarcastically.

'Jackson and Lydia are witnesses Lena.' Stiles says and I don' miss the hint of worry in his voice at the mention of Lydia. I look over to see Jackson rudely talking to my uncle whilst Lydia sits there looking completely shocked and shaken.

'Do we know what happened?' I ask looking over at Stiles and he shakes his head.

'Just that there was an attack, apparently a mountain lion....' Stiles trailer off and I know why, it's because we know it wasn't a mountain lion.

'This is getting out of hand, we need to find this stupid alpha.' I mumble.

'How?' Stiles asks.

'Your not gonna like my idea.' I say and Stiles looks at me.

'I like all potentially dangerous and lie threatening ideas, hit me with your best shot Lena.' Stiles says sounding confident.

'We use Scott as bate.' I say looking over at Stiles and his mouth is slightly parted as he stares a me and I smirk.

'Looks like my hit found home.' I say and Stiles shakes his head.

'That's a bad idea.' 

'I take your word for it, I mean you are the king of bad ideas.' 

'Ha! So you admit that I'm royalty!' Stiles says smiling triumphantly referring to the time I called myself a queen and him a peasant.

'Not a very impressive one but I guess.' I say and Stiles shakes his head.

'You just had to step on my moment?' 

'It's kinda a talent.'

'Probably your only one.' The two of us chuckle and then Stiles eyes catch something.

'Whoah is that a dead body?!' I cringe at how loudly he said it and shoot him a quick glare as my uncle gives us and look and Stiles gets back in the car but he keeps the door open.

'You should probably go home.' Stiles says.

'Probably.' I say.

'Your not going home are you?' I smirk.

'You know me so well Stileditto.' I say.

'Don't do anything troublesome without me.' I say as I start walking away.

'That's impossible because you're taking all the trouble with you!' Stiles calls after me and I smirk slightly before getting in my car and driving away and towards Beacon Hills reserve.

***

I stop outside the Hale house climbing out of my car, I need to know how Mr Pale Hale is planning on finding and stopping the alpha. That's if he even has a plan, and if he does he should hurry up because at this rate half the state will be extinct by the end of the year. Just when my foot steps on the first porch step I hear a yell from pain from inside the house, I'm pretty sure it's Scott yelling.

'What the hell are you doing?!" Scott yells in pain.

'It'll heal.' Says Derek in a perfectly calm voice which means he's probably doing something that normal people will find disturbing or just wrong and he's completely cool with it.

For instance him expecting a sixteen year old boy to cut off his arm.

'Still hurts.' Scott says.

'And that's what keeps you human, pain.' Derek says, hay look at that who knew Derek was a philosopher. I hear Scott groan in pain probably as he heals himself.

'Maybe you will survive.' Derek says and I'm pretty sure it's safe to step in on their moment now so I open the door, I look down at Scott who's crouching on the floor and then at Derek who's halfway up the stairs but ow he's turned around looking at me.

'It's great to see you to getting along so....smoothly.' I say and Scott glares at me slightly.

'You heard all that and didn't come to help me?' Scott asks.

'Like he said, you'll heal.' I say shrugging.

'Gee thanks your an amazing friend Elena.' Scott mumbles.

'I try.' I say.

'What are you doing here anyway?'  Scott asks.

'Coming to ask Mr Brood king over there what exactly his plan is for capturing the alpha.' I say looking over at Derek who seems to find the little exchange between me and Scott slightly amusing.

'Well I have homework so goodnight.' Scott mumbles waking out of the house not seeming overly happy.

'What did you do?' I ask Turning to Derek.

'Broke the bones in his hand.' Derek says shrugging and I shake my head.

'Your people skills are horrible.' 

'That's rich coming from you.'

'Touché.' I say shrugging.

'So what's your plan?' I ask and Derek walks back down the steps and we move into what I assumed once was a living room.

'Scott has a link with the alpha we need him to find the alpha and then he and I can kill it.' Derek says.

'And how long is this going to take exactly?' I ask and Derek shrugs.

'Scott isn't exactly the most cooperative person alive.' Derek mumbles.

'Tell me about it.' I mumble.

'Well if you eventually find the alpha let me know.' I say.

'Why?'

'So that I can help you kill it.' 

'Not happening.'

'Excuse me?'

'How do I put this, I don't trust you and I don't know what you are. For all I know you're plotting my murder.' Derek says.

'Well you're evidently pushing me in that direction.' I say slightly annoyed as I look at him.

'Just tell me what you are.' 

'Not happening.' I say.

'Well then good luck getting the information you need.' Derek says.

'Thanks but I won't need it Scott will tell me and if he doesn't he will tell Stiles who will tell me.' I say and Derek glares at me.

'What is your feelings hurt now that you realise Scott isn't the trusting loyal puppy you thought he was?' I ask mockingly.

'I don't trust and I don't feel Stark.' Derek says glaring down at me, as we were "arguing" we moved closer to one another and now I can feel his breath on my face.

'Oh Hale, haven't you learned that if you keep ignoring your emotions like this you'll eventually breakdown?' I ask raising a brow.

'How unfortunate.' He says impassively and I shake my head sighing. 

'Whatever.' I say and I turn away from him.

'You can keep distrusting me Hale but face the facts. You'll need me to bring own the alpha, you can't do it alone.' 

With that I walk out of the Hale house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 10K 29
𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐒𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗 Sarah Stilinski is only a few years older than...
2.2K 109 8
Hayley Carter and Derek Hale have both lost half of their families to hunters and were in hiding. In New York no less. The two love each other greatl...
18.1K 230 23
Derek Hale x OC Story Charlie Stilinksi, twin sister of Stiles Stilinski. Derek Hale, alpha werewolf. Two people that were totally different, yet mor...