Mari (Soul Eater)

بواسطة Writer-Chann

Mari was five when her mom died, after, her dad becoming an alcoholic and locking her in their house after th... المزيد

Mari
Part two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Ninteen
Part Twenty
Part Twenty-One
Part Twenty-two
Part Twenty-Three
Part Twenty-Four
Part Twenty-Five
Part Twenty-Six
Part Twenty-Eight
Part Twenty-Nine
Part Thirty
Part Thirty-One
Part Thirty-Two
Part Thirty-Three
Part Thirty-Four
Part Thirty-Five
Part Thirty-Six
Part Thirty-Seven
Part Thirty-Eight
Part Thirty-Nine
Part Forty
Part Forty-One
Part Forty-Two
Part Forty-Three
Part Forty-Four
Part Forty-Five
Part Forty-Six
Part Forty-Seven
Part Forty-Eight
Part Forty-Nine
Part Fifty
Part Fifty-One
Part Fifty-Two
Part Fifty-Three
Part Fifty-Four
Part Fifty-Five

Part Twenty-Seven

140 12 2
بواسطة Writer-Chann

A\N: See? This is what happens when i don't have story idea's. I warned you...

The feeling in her was something she had never felt before. Like hot and cold were mixing. Happiness and remorse. Agony and warmth. She held her stomach and closed her eyes. 'What have I done?' she asked herself into the silence.

She clutched her skin as her body began to burn. She started crying and clawing the ground, tearing the carpet from the floor. "Why! Why! Why!" She screamed as she felt her soul compress on itself.

Then, everything was still. She looked up, her face wet with tears, and saw Medusa's open arm, her madness streaked smile. "Mari, my child." She said.

Mari reached out her hand to take Medusa's. Her body was shaking and she clenched her hands, trying to make it stop. "What's... happening...?" she asked Medusa.

The witch tried not to smile. "You just ate a human soul. You're beginning to turn into a keshin. Your body is changing. Morphing." Medusa smiled now. "Mutating."

Mari's eyes grew wide as her back began to burn. "No..." she said. She felt a ripping sensation and her body screamed in pain, and for more.

"I wonder what you'll look like." Medusa said, excitement thick in her voice. "What will happen to this body of yours."

Mari screamed as something broke out of her back and agony raced over her body. She coughed and black blood spurted onto the floor. She slammed her fists into the ground, cracking the wood underneath the bloodstained carpet.

She started coughing as Medusa laughed with pleasure. "Yes! This is beautiful!"

Mari screamed as she felt her body burn with pain. She could feel her dark blood on her hands and her scream cut off as she saw her reflection. Her hair longer than it had been, her bones prominent, her eyes black. Her red lips parted as she saw the two, giant angel wigs protruding from her shoulder blades. She put a hand to her mouth.

Medusa held her stomach while she laughed. Mari started shaking as she looked at her reflection in her own blood. Tears streamed down her cheeks and the angel wings stretched out, touching either side of the large office. She looked down at herself and saw the keshin eyes, her shirt gone, at her feet in shreds. The eyes glowed up at her and she felt as if they were smiling.

There were footsteps in the hallway and Mari looked up as she heard people approach the office.

"It's Medusa. I know it is!" I voice said. Mari flinched as she recognized the voice... Maka?

There were other voices that agreed and spoke in hushed tones as the reached the room where Mari and the laughing Medusa were. Was it all of her... friends?

"Medusa!" Maka yelled and burst into the room with the others. They all stopped when they saw Mari, their eyes widening.

Mari looked up at them, meeting each set of eyes. At last, they fell on Kidd and tremors ran through her. She stood and swayed.

"Mari...?" Kidd asked.

Mari flinched, looking down, and ran a hand through her long hair. Her pitch black eyes looked up at them again, tears beginning to fall, dark and black like her eyes. Her legs wobbled and she fell to the ground, landing on her knees. She sat back and smiled at them. "I don't want to hurt you guys too." She said. She put her arms around her legs and put her head on her knees. Her dark wings wrapped around her, embracing her with darkness.

"What... happened?" Soul asked, his voice muffled from inside his weapon form.

Mari shivered from the cold on her back where the feathers didn't shelter her. She clenched her hands and hunched her shoulders. "Go away."

"We came to kill Medusa..." Kidd said, his voice full of pain.

"Why would you kill Medusa?" Mari asked, her eyes hidden.

"Because she's a witch," Maka said. "Witches are almost as bad as keshins and people who had keshin egg souls."

Mari looked up at her, the angels wings parting to show her form. "So you're going to kill me?"

Maka looked stricken. "Wait... What?" Her eyes widened as she looked at Mari's soul. "No... Mari..."

Kidd's eyes were wide as he looked at Mari. He stepped toward her, reaching out a hand. "No... Medusa made you..." Medusa started laughing as Maka fell to her knees. Kidd reached out a hand to Mari. "Mari..."

Maka started shaking with rage. "You bitch!" She screamed and jumped at Medusa.

Mari's head whipped and she jumped out, reaching out a hand to stop Maka. One of her wings reached like a second arm to block the blow. Maka's eyes widened as Soul slammed down into Mari. Mari black blood spurted into the air and flew toward Maka. It stopped inches from her face, hovering in mid air. "B-Black blood..." Maka said.

The black blood moved back to Mari's arm and almost reconstructed it in a moment. Medusa started laughing as Maka fell back in horror. Medusa took Mari's wrist in her hand and examined it, only a slight black scar remaining. "Is this not beautiful?" The others back away, scared.

Mari looked up at them with her dark eyes. She smiled and tilted her head. "That's okay. You don't have to love me. What's a little more pain?" She said.

Medusa smiled and snapped her fingers, Mari's appearance altering. "Sometimes, Mari..." She bent next to Mari's ear, her blue hair curled now and cloth binding her chest. "It can be everything."

Mari flinched and her chin trembled.

"Stop it..." Kidd said. He looked up at Medusa. "Stop hurting her!"

Medusa looked up at Kidd. "Oh, but have I been hurting her this whole time, Kidd?"

Kidd's eyes widened as it hit him and he looked down. "Mari..." he said. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

Mari stood, her wings folding behind her. "I want to go home." She said. She looked down. "But I don't have a home."

Medusa took her hand and led her outside the door, the three meisters to shocked to do anything. "Medusa." A voice said outside and Mari recognized it as Stein's. "What are you doing?"

Medusa looked at him out of the corner of her eye. "Taking her home." She said.

Stein clicked his screw and looked at Mari's broken form, looking over her angel wings. "I'm sorry," he said. He reached his hand out to Mari's head. "I need to kill her. She's going to become a keshin."

Mari's hand flashed, catching Stein's wrist and she twisted it, hearing a snap. He fell to the flood, clutching his arm, cringing. "Looks like you got me, Mari..."

Mari turned to him. His eyes looked over her as if her wanted to dissect her. "Stein," She said. She leaned down and looked him in the eyes with her black ones. "If you ever think about dissecting me again..." She tapped her chest with her finger. "I'm going to rip you apart and eat your soul."

He smiled. "I thought as much." Medusa pulled her down the hall a little more and Stein called out to them. "Mari! I almost forgot." He had a cigarette in his mouth. "Happy birthday."

Mari's body went rigid as memories flashed. She held her face with her hand and started breathing heavily as she remembered her birthdays after her mom died and after she had turned into a weapon. Her dad had always been drunk and had locked her in her room. "I want to go home." Mari said, clutching Medusa's hand until her knuckles were white.

Medusa nodded and pulled her out of the house. It seemed like only moments before they were in the forest again. Mari let out a breath and stopped walking. Medusa looked at her. "They'll be coming soon." She said.

Mari dropped to her knees, her hand pulling at Medusa. "Let them come and find me." She said.

Medusa looked down at her and the way her eyes stared vacantly. "Fine." She said and dropped Mari's hand, walking deeper into the forest.

Mari suddenly felt the absence of people and she reached out her hands, trying to find someone. She looked up at the sky, seeing hints of red and orange through the dark trees. "Kidd..." She said, reaching her hands up toward the sky.

Her wings seemed to move on their own and she was suddenly lifted into the sky and was over the tops of the trees, the beautiful sunset out before her. She marveled at it. Tears started running down her cheeks and she held her shoulders. "Come back." She said. Her hair flowed about her, the soft curls tickling her skin.

Her body stopped moving and she began to fall toward the ground. The trees tore at her skin and her face. She reached her hands up out at the sky. Her body hit the ground and she gasped and she heard a loud crack. She coughed and black blood splattered her lips.

She lay on the forest floor and cried, trying to feel something other than pain. She heard two pairs of footsteps and she turned her head to see who it was. She saw Erica and Free standing at the edge of the little clearing she was in. Free walked to her and crouched next to her. "Medusa sent us." She said.

Her breath was rasping from the broken ribs she probably had and she couldn't breath quite right. "Go... away..." She said.

Free and Erica looked at each other and walked off. Mari closed her eyes, pain welling up in her as her bones moved around as the black blood mended her. She stared up at the sky, seeming so far away from her through the trees. "Mom... dad..." She said. "I'm sorry..." her hand fell to the ground, limp and her eyes closed.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

98.2K 2.8K 42
Yn was a NOT student at the DWMA. Her soul contained a unique and rare kind of weapon. A weapon that could turn into any form of axe based of the mie...
4.4K 121 33
As Soul and Maka are closer to turning Soul into a death Scythe they develop a new technique and are able to read each others mind, they begin to dev...
24.2K 791 17
It was just another day in Death City. DWMA was up and about living life to the fullest. Maka's team was yet again assigned a special mission by no o...
31.9K 770 22
My first time writing a Soul Eater (or any fanfic.) story so please be kind to me. :) You're a meisterless sythe weapon who finally decided to go...