when the sky cries | bnha x F...

By PastelKats

" falling in love is like the rain. it's unpredictable, but there are always signs before it completely fal... More

made it
first day
rosy cheeks
entrance exams
school for heroes
test
team b
his power
reader's introduction
break in
the attack on USJ
mommy
family introduction
purple haired cat
training or dating
enter: sports festival
calvary battle
his story
reader's first round
fiasco
blush
carnival
the name for a hero
do the d.a.n.c.e
drug
swing
hero killer
end of an era
the praise you deserved
10 PM
train ride to hosu
water healing
the news
we meet again
fighting teachers
shopping gone wrong
pool day
let's start: training camp
out of the forest
training camp day 2
thriller night
attack on league of villain
for the love of a daughter
capture
stolen
like, (y/n)-doo, where are you?!
strange
pizza-la
it's time to go home
the guilt
dysphoria
hole in the wall...literally
into the dorms
create those ultimate moves
it's love!
ight ima head out
shiketsu high lurking
rush!!
rescue exercises
you're gonna go far, kid.
apart of the secret
too much to process
a goodnight kiss
shinso and monoma
something new
eri
an unpleasant talk
step 1
unforeseen hope
infinite 100%
unexpected kiss
a whole new meaning
the planning of the school festival
suprise shawty
too late
time flys by fast when you're working hard
(y/n), i've gotta tell you something
izuku midoriya
katsuki bakugou
shoto todoroki
eijiro kirishima
denki kaminari
tenya iida
hitoshi shinso
ochako uraraka
momo yaoyorozu
kyouka jirou
tsuyu asui
the end ♡

unrivaled

9.3K 426 1K
By PastelKats

chapter 61 | unrivaled

────────────────────

The Big Three all snapped their heads to you, watching as you stood up from your chair. "Dude with the yellow hair! I thought you fucking died and went to the underworld like you just fucking MELTED-"

The boy interrupted you with a laugh, "Nope! Here I am!" The boy gave you a small wave. You plopped back into your seat and listened to your Sensei.

'The top three? That's pretty epic..'

Aizawa had told them to introduce themselves, and the guy with long purple hair made a look that shook your classmates.

"Bruh these guys are so fucking hot were so lucky to have them here." You sighed.

You couldn't hear his whispers from all the way in the back of the class, but you did watch the way he shook and turned to face the wall.

"This is the flea, Tamaki Amajiki." The girl with blue hair introduces her friend. "And then, I'm Nejire Hado. We were asked to talk to you guys about work studies. But wait..."

She moved to Shoji, curiously she asked, "Hey, hey, why are you wearing a mask? Are you sick? Trying to look cool?" She asked, getting up in his face.

'Oh no..she's those types of people..' You thought. 'She's kinda acting like a pesky news reporter..'

"This is because in the past-" Shoji tried to explain but was rudely cut off.

"Oh, my! You must be Todoroki, right? Right? How did you get burned right there?" She jumped.

"That's.." Todoroki began to speak but was cut off again.

'Does she not realize she might be asking personal questions?' You eyed her as she began to ask Mina a question.

"Ashido, if your horns break off, will new ones grow in? Can you move them?"

"Well.." Mina touches her horns.

"Mineta, are those balls of yours hair?"

"Asui, you're a tree frog- not a toad, right?"

"Hey, you're (F/N) (L/N), right? You're the girl who got kidnapped by the villains, right? How'd you get that-"

"Okay, that's enough." Aizawa cut her off.

"Girl if you don't-" You tried to stand up but Momo gave you one of her 'mom glares'. You let out a little tsk of annoyance and crossed your arms. You leaned back into your seat.

"There's so much I want to know about all of you! It's so strange!" She jumped around like a child.

Mineta went on a pervy rant that made you want to throw up, while Nejire went over to Ojiro.

"Don't worry, Eraser Head!" The guy with blonde hair nervously spoke at your extremely pissed off teacher.

"I'm going last to wrap things up, right?" He pointed his thumb at himself.

"The futures gonna be...?" He spoke, putting his hand against his ear waiting for the class to continue his sentence.

"...Shitty?" Welp. You tried.

"Grim! That's what you were s'posed to say, right? All right, my call-and-response was a huge fail!" He began to laugh.

Your classmates seemed on edge, not sure how to feel. These guys were really attractive but their personalities were...something. Not like you had much room to talk but-

"Well, you guys look like you're not sure what's going on, right? We're third years who suddenly appeared to explain about work studies that aren't even required. That's confusing, right?" The boy began to mumble to himself at some point. You dozed off here and there at some points.

"Why don't you all fight me at once?" He fist pumped the air.

You suddenly gained interest in this.

────────────────────

Never mind. There you were, on the ground, punched realll hard in the gut by a guy with his penis flipped out. "That shit...hurted...ngl..." You mumbled out in pain.

After some time, everyone was able to somewhat get back on their feet while holding onto their stomachs for dear life.

"I tried to make it so you wouldn't be able to see my willy, but I'm sorry about that, girls." Mirio apologizes.

"Thanks for the show." You whistled

The boy blushed furiously, coughing. He looked away from your direction and moved over to your other classmates

"Do you think my quirk is strong?" He asked.

"Too strong!" -Sero

"That's not fair! Think about me, too!" -Hagakure

"You could slip through thinks and warp! Are you a hybrid like Todoroki?" -Mina

"Nope, I've only got one." He replied.

"I know! I know what his quirk is!" Nejire jumps up again. "It's permeation!"

'She's so pretty...but she's too excited and I can't keep up with her...'

"That's right! It is my quirk! What you guys called a warp was, as you guessed, an application of that." He stood proudly with his hands on his hips.

"How do you activate your quirk?" Izuku asked.

"If I activate my quirk through my entire body, then my body can go through everything. Everything. That means, the ground, too."

"Then that was you falling into the ground?" -Ochako

He began to explain how his quirk worked. It sounded pretty cool, but it also sounded like a hassle as well. This guy seemed pretty freaking awesome.

You all clapped at his speech.

"This guy is awesome.." You admired.

You weren't sure what it was, but a wave of determination filled your system.

────────────────────

"Hey! If you've got trash, then bring it here!" Bakugou shouts like a demon.

"Here's my trash!!!" You run over to him and give him your bag.

"Bakugou! How was your day?" You give him a quick pat on his spiky hair. He quickly shoved his head away in embarrassment. "It was..fine."

He was quiet before glancing over to you. "How about yours?"

Your eyes widened, 'He never asks me how my day is!! Achievement Unlocked: Most definitely one of the first people that Bakugou has ever asked this question to.'

"Some guy beat me with his penis!" You smiled before joining the girls on the couches.

You could hear Bakugou's distant screams as you teased him.

"Togata's story of how he went from last to the top is great, isn't it?" Mina gushed. You nodded your head excitedly in agreement, "I know, right!"

"Wow, (Y/N), I never really see you get this hyped up for things. Unless it's related to one of your anime boys, I mean.." Hagakure teases.

"I'm so looking forward to a work study now. I haven't been feeling this alive in some time! I don't understand why though, but it's great!" You flashed the girls a toothy grin. They smiled at you, they were glad to see you this happy.

"I'm glad, (Y/N)!" Ochako gave you a smile in return.

"I guess we just have to wait and see what Mr. Aizawa says about the studies, I suppose." Momo runs her fingers through her long hair.

Your phone vibrates in your pocket. You shift to reach out and grab it. You look at the contact and smile.

"Hey, I gotta go. I promised Shindo I'd play video games with him. See ya later." You wave to your friends, who wave back.

You pick up the phone, "Just give me a second to go to my room stupid bitch." You laugh at his complaining.

You slip into your room with a laugh, "Hey, before we start, google Spongebob x Squidward for me."

────────────────────

I'm trying to write less of the show's dialogue of long talking and just skipping through it cause i think it gets boring having to read that shit. Anyways, done with season 3! Onto season 4 :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129 31 16
Start: 30.01.2024 // This is a fan fiction for "My Hero Academia" and well, I'll tell you this much: I won't tell you whether the protagonist will b...
5.5K 158 9
"𝘛𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘯𝘰 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶" "𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘔𝘶𝘤𝘩 𝘐 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘠𝘰𝘶." "𝘏𝘮?" "𝘐 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭𝘭...
1.1K 62 9
written by, @sokimiyum ⓘ og: Kōhei Horikoshi ⓘ status : ongoing/hiatus ᝰ.ᐟ " Talk to the countless me who were created by misunderstandi...
169K 7K 29
❝𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐁𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐌𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍.❞ ╰┈─➤ 𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝘿𝙖𝙗𝙞 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙨 �...