His Rejected 'Queen'.

By Marie_Curia

Iris Black is a strong, smart, logical, sweet 21 years old girl with new life and name. Her real name is Dian... More

Author's Note!
Introduction.
Queen Made From Courage.
Still Exists...
"Welcome" To The Palace...
In Confusion...
All About 'Her'...
Dreams VS Reality...
In Tension For Her...
Desperation For 'Two'...
A Queen Never Bows...
Too "Close"...
She Is Diana...
In 'Pain'...
Tension...
Truths & Regrettings...
Anything For Her...
"Already 'Inside' You..."
"You Are Mine...", Part I.
"You Are Mine...", Part II.
Triggering The Beast...
"One Last Chance..."
Contract, Jealously, Challenge.
'Her Royal Highness'.
"I Belong To You!"
Trust, Closeness, Nightmares.
"You Are My Queen!"
Insecurities, Passion, Rogues.
Worries, Feelings And Roses.
Earned It!
"Good Team!"
The Woman That Stole His Heart!
"With Me!"
"Important To Me!"
Reveals And Memories!
Together!
Tree Of Life!
Allies And Enemies!
There Is Love!
Enemies And Guardians.
Royal Birthday...
Queen's Battle!
The True King!
"With You!"
"I Love You!"
Real Family's Love!
"Till Death!"
Strong Man!
"He Is My Home!"
"We Are One!"
Love And Sudden Problems.
Overshadowed Happiness...
To Northern Alaska!
Tensions And Instincts.
Stormy...
Reveals, Realizations And Shocks.
Her Truth.
One Breath Away.
Author's Note: Sharing Few Things.
Howls And Gunshot.
It's Now Or... Never!
Facing Death.
What Everyone Deserves...
Back To 'Life'!
Moving On With... Reveals.
The Two Extremes.
No More Secrets!

Family Conflicts...

2.2K 78 11
By Marie_Curia

Sometimes family is just a mix of chaos and love...

~about two hours later, palace~

Daniel's pov

We get inside the private living room with our hands in each other's and I can't stop smiling.

It feels like a dream, I can't believe what is happening!

WE ARE TOGETHER AND WE LOVE EACH OTHER, WE ADMITTED IT, WE KEEP ON REPEATING IT AND I AM ON CLOUD NINE!

Everything went better than I had imagined, she loved the garden, I managed to tell her how I feel and she believed me, she said she doesn't want to leave me and she loves me right back and these two hours were the best of my entire life!

We didn't break our hug for any reason, nobody bothered us (and I mean Landon specifically, because I know you want to kick his ass as much as I do for the previous two times and for this, I am making a team, so sign up to join me) and we couldn't stop kissing, laughing, crying (from happiness) and teasing each other!

My heart can't stop beating so fast and I feel ready to explode from love, excitement and relief. My skin is shuddering, my stomach does not exist anymore, the butterflies are all over inside my body and the only thing I am thinking about is Diana and me, us!

Diana is shining, she got stoned from the garden and it's an honor for me, because I put my heart into it this one month (and how could I not when it comes to her?) and she keeps on asking from me to tell her I love her and I can't deny anything to my Queen!

IT'S FANTASTIC!

I had never imagined any of these and I am dizzy yet crazy in love, I look like drunk, really, but I am not ashamed, I am proud to admit that Diana is the reason behind everything!

Now I know that nothing was a coincidence, everything happened for a reason and both of us had to take our lessons! This second chance was not only a gift to me, but to her as well, we had to work with ourselves, win our personal fights and fears and we made it!

From the moment we confessed our feelings we know that we are never going to be alone again, we are going to be together till the end and nothing is going to break us apart!

And at this point I have a feeling you want to know about the other two 'little' lovebirds and I could mean nobody else except from Devon and Destiny (I have my eyes on you, I know more than you can imagine).

Well, as for them... I am speechless, they are not acting like mature, strong grown up wolves, but like puppies and I find it cute! I can tell you more details about Devon as I haven't communicated with Destiny yet and he and Diana told me some things about her behavior these two hours, but I can assure you she has melted like an ice cream. This is why Diana is teasing her all the time and Devon is moving his tail in my mind with so much power (he has put his charming face to seduce her so I think you understand who is the wicked one between us) that he is capable of creating a tornado and he hasn't stopped talking with Destiny and every ten minutes he howls excited and makes me laugh.

Alright, I am happy for him, he deserved it and I feel proud I didn't disappoint him or Destiny! Yeap, she was the stricter one between the four of us and I can't blame her, maybe I needed it to be completely honest with you and I am going to get nervous too soon as our lady wants to talk to me in person one of these days and I am freaking out already! I don't know how I am going to make it and the same thing is going to happen next with Diana and Devon that by the way is worse than I am for what he did to Diana when she didn't have Destiny.

See? Karma is a bitch and my wolf has still to prove something (to Diana) and I have nothing to prove to Destiny (except that I can talk to her without passing out from nervousness)!

So, we are better than ever and the more times we say we love each other, the stronger our bond gets, both of us feel it and only one thing misses now...

Well, no!

Many things miss, but my biggest desire is a kid! Mm, more than one, the more, the better, but don't say it to anyone yet!

And I know we have to mark each other first and mate, this is basic for anyone that wants to have a kid and I hope you understand that I don't care only about sex anymore and two more things we have to prepare is Diana's coronation and also... I am thinking about proposing to her!

I love the idea of a wedding and I have no problem with anything she decides as for this, I mean with the guests, the place, the time and everything else!

Oh my Goddess, so five things miss!

Anyway... We will have time to talk about everything with Diana and now I have to gain my mind back, because we just got in the living room and they are all staring at us.

So we have my parents, Gideon, Landon, Jeremy, Aiden and Violet here. It is weird that Ellie, Nikki and Elias with Alice are not present, but we have so many things to take care of right now with the new members that they are probably helping the other guys. And this is a great chance for me to tell you that I thought about something for the others, I mean Hunter and his mate, Thomas, Andrea, Peyton and Parker.

I love them all very much and I mean even Hunter, because I had time to think, we had been talking this one month and I realized that he really loves Diana and Aiden and I feel no threat, he is happy for us and I admire him generally, so I am not sure Diana and I can live without them after these almost two months. This is why I want to offer them all a permanent job here, in the palace! We need some trainers, we need more counselors and they are some of the best, not to mention how much I trust them and that they became my brothers and sisters.

I feel Diana giving a squeeze to my hand under everyone's full of meaning gazes and I feel my cheeks burning. Most of them are smirking with our fathers more than anyone, my mom sniffles emotional and Landon is too skeptical...

And ouch!

This is already a problem, I know him for my entire life, he is my chosen brother although he can be an asshole sometimes and from his expression I bet he has bad news from the rogue that tried to shoot Aiden, but shot me because I got in the middle...

Damn it!

And I hoped we would have no more problems for a while...

He mustn't have told the others anything, because all of them look too happy for Diana and me and this is stressful. I want calm reactions to anything he has to say, I'll try not to lose my temper, at least not today, it's a special day and it matters Diana as it has to do with her brother. I want to be the strongest I can for her and our family!

"Just tell me my feeling is right and you two are perfect!" Violet speaks up first impatient like always with a big smile on her face and I smile as Diana giggles and takes a step closer to me.

This girl is crazy like Ellie, but adorable!

I give a devilish look to Diana that seems to be in the same state of mind with me and she wraps her hands around my waist. I hug her right back in silence and we turn to the others again. I feel her heartbeat getting stronger and faster and the agony in their eyes is quite entertaining although this is mean and rude from me...

Our fathers are one step away from shouting, they are stiffening waiting for us to speak and my mom is holding her breath emotional like always. Violet and Jeremy are the most impatient ones that tap their feet quickly on the floor and Aiden is the calmest, because he probably knows that everything went fantastic from our faces, puffy eyes and excitement. The last one is Landon that is serious and this is getting the shit out of me...

"Come on! Are you together? Answer with a 'yes' or a 'no'!" Jeremy yells indignant and I laugh with Diana nodding.

We are lucky Ellie is not here or else she would have killed us already for keeping them waiting for only some seconds!

"YES!" he screams with Violet sighing relieved and Aiden smirking.

"It was about time..." Gideon states smiling and stands up as my dad is mimicking him and they start walking to us together.

I can't describe to you how relieved they look, they are so much younger suddenly and I can't stop myself from shaking from pride. These two men are my idols, my dad was always special to me and Gideon has won my heart from the moment I found out what happened! Maybe his opinion is more important, because he is Diana's father, he chose it, he loved her with all his heart, stood by her side and supported her, he saved her, he kept her safe and he is the greatest man I know! I need him to approve me, I desperately need to feel it!

I observe them walking to us and I caress Diana's back who is purring. They stop right in front of us some seconds later and the weird yet surprising thing is that Gideon is standing in front of me and my dad in front of Diana!

Huh?

"Come here sweetheart!" my dad says to Diana and opens his arms so before I even react, she is leaving me to hug him.

He is acting like a child and I understand him, he has a daughter more officially than before and she really admires him, these two have the perfect relationship!

"And you, young man..." Gideon speaks up and I snap my head to him breathless.

Can I say I want to cry right now?

He is smiling brightly, he has gotten emotional and I think my vision is getting blurred, I can listen to my own heartbeat and I can't breathe. This man has his way of hypnotizing you, paralyzing you and getting the best self out of you!

I wish I could be like him one day...

"Take great care of her and be the man I see this last month for the rest of your life!" he continues breathless and I hold back a sob as he pulls me in his arms the very next second.

"I will, thank you for everything!" I whisper as tears fall from my eyes and he taps my back.

I am acting like a small boy, but who cares?

"Don't thank me... You did almost everything on your own, you proved to be an amazing son in law... You've got me and her..." he replies right back and I get ready to answer but Landon clears his throat loudly on purpose and we all turn to him.

I freeze, my smile drops and I observe him in silence leaning forward with his eyes too dark and shady. He is rarely so silent and mysterious, when he doesn't talk you should be terrified and my father told me before the speech that Landon didn't sleep at all last night, he was interrogating the dirty dog and my heart tightens gradually.

Fuck!

"We need to talk, I know it is an important day for all of us, I don't have to tell you I am the happiest I could be for you because I love you, guys, but... This discussion can't be delayed... I am boiling here..." he states firmly and looks at me and then Diana that give me a worried gaze.

I bite my lower lip nervously and nod weakly. This is going to have a bad outcome, but it is necessary to happen, so the sooner he tells us, the better... I will try to deal with it on my own once he tells us in order to keep Diana calm in any case. This is a very sensitive thing for her and if my feeling is right, things will be more serious than we think!

We break our hug with Gideon, Diana and my dad do the same and I walk to the closest free couch with Diana in front of me as our fathers go back to their places. We sit slowly, I take Diana's hand in mine and she stiffens with her eyes locked on Landon that is sitting on an armchair right opposite of us.

Just awesome (this is ironic)!

Our good mood is far too gone and we are in deep shit already!

I take a deep breath for one last time preparing myself for what is coming next and I look at Diana to make sure she is ready. She gives me a short nod and this is all I need to sign for Landon to begin and Devon perks his ears.

"So... I want you to wait until I say everything and please, don't try to interrupt me. It's already hard for me to control my rage, I had an awful night, my temper is gone for good and not even Nikki managed to help me relax and feel better, so imagine my condition and be patient for me, because I can't be right now! I just want to inform you and then say and do anything you want!" he begins quite abruptly and I press my lips together while I exchange gazes with Jeremy that has fainted.

Great, he doesn't know either and he understands that things are crucial here! Landon has never talked like that before, his words are something new and scary for us. He is usually the self collected between us, but I guess this doesn't count in this case.

"Okay! You have my word, nobody is going to interrupt you!" I assure him determined and he signs pleased.

And now start praying!

"That man, the rogue or call him however you want, didn't belong to the rogues we fought yesterday! About a month ago he joined someone else's side, but he did it secretly, he was spying on the idiot coward you killed, Daniel! I have to be honest, he doesn't care if he dies or not! This is why it took me almost all night to make him talk to me, the bastard is tough, seriously, he had been playing with my nerves for hours and I had to torture him a lot to make him say only the basics..." he begins to explain and I run my free hand through my hair with Diana narrowing her eyes worried.

I won't even try to describe you how confused yet surprised the others are.

So, more traitors to deal with! Fuck!

"Anyway... To get straight to the point... Diana, when you told me to go and find out why he wanted to shot Aiden, you shared with me your thought about who can be behind this and I am sorry to say you were right... But not completely!" Landon says next with a blank expression and Diana sits up immediately and starts trembling hurt yet angry.

I didn't see it coming! She has told me nothing and from the others' reactions I am sure they don't know either what Landon and Diana talked about yesterday. I am dying now, this is killing me slowly!

"What do you mean? They... It's them?" she asks gasping and I wrap one arm around her to help her calm down.

I can feel her pain and tension and this is frustrating, I can't concentrate when I know she is suffering!

"Not them... It's him!" he replies immediately and she turns to me petrified.

I am having a heart attack, I feel it coming!

"Who? I don't get it!" Jeremy says troubled and Landon growls gaining my interest.

"Mason Rollins!" he announces and I freeze for a while not shocked, but...

Lost!

Their father?!

I mean, it doesn't come as a surprise because I know he never loved them and he had been abusing them for years, he is the biggest jackass there is, but how did it happen? All I am trying to say is that he was supposed to be on the coward's side and Landon told us that the rogue was pretending to be loyal to him!

This makes no sense at all, I am losing my mind!

"This is a sick joke... It's not funny!" Violet whispers shocked and moves closer to Aiden who is staring at Landon coldly.

Maybe he is trying to realize it and I understand him!

"I am afraid it's not a joke, Vi! And wait until I tell you the rest..." Landon mutters and turns again to me.

I swear I am going to kill him if he stays silent for more!

"TALK!" I growl through my teeth and feel Diana tightening her hold around my hand without calming me down.

"Mason is nowhere to be found from the day we saw him here and the same goes for Mila... Not even the idiot knew where they are, it looks like Mason betrayed him as well and took some decisions we had never imagined! Mason turned his back on him the day he left from here with Mila, because... He wants... To kill us all and become the King... He wanted us to kill the idiot and then he would weaken Diana, you Daniel and then the rest of us... This is why he wanted Aiden dead, to hurt Diana and weaken her for good! He is the rightful Queen's father after all, it sounds logical to him, although it's sick..." he explains in hurry doing his best to say it all before he explodes and I growl feeling my rage more intense than ever.

The son of a bitch!

Look what a caring father!?

How could he do this to his own kids? He cares only about his fucking ass!

"And... Mila? What about my mom, you didn't mention her!" Diana asks catching us off guard and I lose my breath when I see her heartbroken expression and the tears falling from her eyes like rivers.

Did she just call her 'my mom'? Really now?

I think my ears are mistaken, I am so frustrated I don't know what is happening!

"Um... As for her..." Landon mutters and stops to exhale harshly.

Is he an idiot or what? Why can't he open his big, fat mouth and talk? Can't he see in which condition Diana is in?

"WHAT!?" Diana roar making all of us jump up and stands up furiously with a look you don't want to see, I assure you!

I saw her few times like this, but right now she is angrier than ever, something has changed!

"Diana... We don't know if Mason has killed her or not... I..." he murmurs sweating and it's my turn to stand up next to Diana that places her hands on her lips and Aiden opens his eyes widely.

The time stops for a while, nobody moves, I focus only on Diana that seems ready to break everything around us and then pass out and my heart stops. I knew she feels hurt she never had Mila's love, but this reaction is not normal from me. She cares about Mila way too much and I still can't accept what Landon told us.

Mason killed her?! What the hell is happening?

I thought they were together in everything and now...

"That man told me that your mother was always an obstacle for Mason, I don't know what else to say Diana! Maybe we should interrogate him again, but..."

"FIND THEM! BRING MY MOTHER HERE! BRING HER TO ME SAFE AND SOUND! FIND HER!" she screams wildly cutting Landon off and falls again on the couch with me hugging her instinctually.

SHIT!

"She is not our mother! Forget about her Diana, let him kill her and..." Aiden begins and stops to take a breath with Diana stiffening in my arm and Violet standing up obviously angry.

"She is the woman that gave birth to you and me! We are here because of her! How can you tell me to forget about her?" Diana shouts and tries to push me back and I do as she wants, because I don't want to pressure her.

Believe it or not, I somehow understand her outburst although I hate Mila. I don't know why, but something is not alright, I have the feeling we are unaware of many things and this won't change until we catch them!

Diana is sensitive when it comes to them, I was right and I have to stand on her side either I agree or not!

And she is mad and broken at the same time, it is killing me to see like this and Aiden looks unable to hold back, he is angry as well...

"They are our enemies, they had been abusing us, they almost killed you! Remember how much we have suffered in their hands and accept we have nothing to do with them! They want us dead, they always did! We are not their kids, we never were! Mason wants to kill us! What else do you need to stop saving them? I said nothing the first time, but twice? This is way too much!" Aiden shouts with his eyes almost black and jumps up to walk to Diana, but Violet blocks his way and I pull Diana behind me despite her protests.

She wants to kill someone, well both of them want and nobody is able to react except from me and Violet, they are too shocked to even talk, they are looking at us like statues.

"I am not talking about Mason Rollins, I want to find Mila and..." Diana yells trying to pass by me in vein, I hug her and prevent her from approaching Aiden, but he growls and makes her stop.

"I am going to kill her by myself, if she is still alive! I promise you! Let her get killed from him! I can't understand you, stop being an idiot, sensitive, kind woman!" he roars and that's it.

Diana pushes me back with all her power and takes some steps backwards stumbling so much that I get panicked she is going to fall and I try to approach her, but she raises her hands warningly.

She is suffering and I can't bear it, I don't know what has gotten into her or Aiden...

"Do you know what? Fuck off Aiden! I am going to find her and you are going to touch her above my dead body!" she screams the very next second with an unstable voice and storms out of the room like a flash leaving all of us speechless.

"What did just happen?" Jeremy whispers first and I blink my eyes.

I turn around slowly to find Aiden sitting down devastated and not angry with Violet shaking in frustration. My mom is pale and avoids eye contact with everyone, my dad is looking at me troubled, only Landon is 'calm' for once more, Jeremy is more confused than ever and Gideon...

I can't read his thoughts or feelings from his expression.

It was too much for all of us, we weren't expecting anything like this and this fight was unreasonable if you ask me...

I feel nothing except from worry about Diana, she is in great pain, she is scared about Mila and maybe I have to take everything in my hands. I am going to respect her wish and try to find both Mason and Mila Rollins...

That was it, the bastard's game is over and when we find Mila (if we do), we can talk to her as I really feel that Diana had her reason to react this way and so protectively over her!

Okay, that's it!

"Do it, you know what exactly needs to be done!" Devon says confidently in my mind and I nod in hurry.

"Jeremy, I want you to take Elias and go to interrogate the rogue again! Take a team of specialists and find me his weaknesses, his fears and make him talk and say more! NOW!" I order furiously and he stands up nodding in agreement.

"Landon, go to rest, today you are free!" I continue turning to him and he smiles thankfully.

"Dad and Gideon, I would like you to go and talk to Martin and Dalton, ask from them to discuss with the previous rogues if anyone knows anything about Mason and Mila. They are going to trust these two more than us for the next days and we mustn't lose time!" I say next and they nod in union ready to leave although I am sure Gideon would like to be with Diana now.

We have to give her some time alone, even I won't go immediately to find her... The last thing I want is to pressure her!

"Mom, please try to rest because you are pale and as for you, Aiden... Calm down and Violet stay with him... I am going to take care of the rest and make some useful phone calls before I go to Diana... I want nobody to bother her and me!" I say in the end and my mom narrows her eyes thoughtfully.

"Who are you going to call Daniel?" she asks and I smile weakly.

I know some very good friends of mine that could help... If Mason is so well hidden, I will need the most help I can get and there is nobody better than...

"Adam with Elena and Caroline..."

~about two hours later, Daniel and Diana's room, balcony~

Diana's pov

I wipe the last tears and with my other free hand I take the whiskey's bottle and take another big sip.

Don't judge me, my nerves are a mess and I am a wreck!

I have just stopped crying after two hours of sobbing nonstop at the balcony, because I have run out of tears and I have drunk about half of the bottle.

I don't know for what I am hurting the most...

For Aiden's words and reaction?

For the fact that Mason hates both of us till death?

Or...

For the possibility of my mother being dead?

I know she had been hurting me and my brother, I know she has no excuse, but I have a weird feeling and as I had told to Daniel some days ago, I really needed her and I think I still do!

I want her acceptance no matter what she did to us and the more I think about some things, the more I believe that everything is a sign...

To explain to you what I mean, let me begin from the simplest and most recent thing... I and Daniel made a huge step today and we are together, we said we love each other, we explained ourselves and in this way we gave us a chance... So, what if what Landon said is a sign and I don't mean to give Mason a second chance, but if he says that Mila is an obstacle for him, maybe there are things we don't know about and I have some clues about it...

Do you remember what I told to Daniel that day we were at his special place?

I thought my mind was playing games with me when I was alone with my 'parents' after Aiden had left and I was thinking I was listening to a woman crying and I was feeling someone caressing my hair in my sleep... And also, the night I had this vision-nightmare with Morana and the Goddess appeared, she told me that many times what we thing is bad, is not bad in reality... And then there was that woman crying, screaming and the prophecy and the baby's cries...

So, what if... The woman was Mila and everything was real?

Also, Morana told me at the battle field before I kill her that she was controlling Mason that day in the forest and Mila couldn't move, because she wasn't allowing her to...

And now that I am thinking more about it...

Mila was always the one that was abusing me, Mason was just pleased with the scene and he was never touching me, except from that day... My mom had been doing everything, but she knew when to stop, she seemed to know my limits and when I had enough and they were leaving me alone after that to take care of myself...

"I am sorry to say this, but I agree with your way of thinking and don't forget what else the Goddess told us that night... Listen to your heart..." Destiny states supportively and I leave the bottle and run both of my hands through my messy hair.

"This is what you did two hours ago, Diana... Maybe you followed your instinct, your heart... You feel the need to find her, save her, protect her!" she continues and I bite my lower lip in despair.

I agree with her, I know it came out of me naturally and all these make perfect sense to me, although many would call me crazy and wouldn't accept it. We still have many questions and things we need to know, but I feel I am not wrong...

"Do you know anything I don't? You knew from the beginning you are one of my guardians..." I murmur exhaling in agony and she smiles melancholically.

Alright, it's official, this wolf of mine has secrets and...

"Love?" Daniel whispers timidly and I turn my head to the door to find him standing there with a warm, emotional smile and a white chocolate with blueberries in his right hand.

How much do I love him and how much I need him?!

I am very lucky I found him, he has become the best man there is and we are together! I am glad he is here and I am more than sure that he didn't come before to give me time to calm down and I appreciate it, he really knows me and my needs!

"I am sorry for before... This is such an important day for us and I ruined it..." I mutter apologetically and he walks to me smirking in understanding.

I make more space for him to sit and when he does, he hands me the chocolate, next wraps his right hand around me, kisses my forehead and pecks my cheek with his left hand. His eyes are still bright and mesmerizing, he is relaxed and he is not mad or frustrated, although I drank a big amount of alcohol with empty stomach, but he shows understanding.

I feel guilty for what happened before, seriously! It was supposed to be one of the best days of our life and I changed it with the way I behaved and everything I said. Daniel had the best surprise for me, he proved he is the most romantic man there is and what did I do?

I left my anger take full control over me and I think I hurt Daniel and I can't stand it!

"You have nothing to feel sorry about, especially when it comes to me! I understand and I know it was difficult for you, I am on your side no matter what and all I want is to support you in any way I can! I was just worried and I suffer when you do, don't you ever forget about it, okay?" he says softly and I nod touched burying myself more in his embrace.

This man wants to kill me, I am in heaven!

"Daniel..."

"Yes love?" he whispers and kisses my cheek making me smile.

"I love you, I am glad I have you!" I say shyly and he giggles tightening his hold around me.

His scent is driving me crazy, it fills every cell of my body and in this way it leaves his personal sign on me...

"I love you too, you are never going to lose me and this is why I took my measures and we'll try to find your mother and Mason the sooner. The researches have already begun... We can make it, okay?" he says and I leave out a low cry of surprise.

My heart stops beating for some seconds, Destiny smirks satisfied and Daniel's warm expression is leaving me no doubt he means it and I am more than speechless!

I can't believe it, it's just too much!

"Excuse me?" I whisper and he clears his throat calmly.

"You want to find your mother and it is very important for you, so it is for me as well! I am sure you have your reasons, I respect them and I want you happy. I don't know what is happening with her, so I won't say a thing for now, but as for Mason I think we agree he has to die in any case..." he explains and I nod ready to cry for once more.

He is amazing and I think I must tell Daniel about my suspicions for Mila... I don't want secrets between us, united we can make everything come true and soon I am going to tell him about Grayson...

"Daniel, I agree as for him, but as for my mother I had been thinking about many things and I want to talk to you about it, I need your opinion!" I say smiling innocently and he nods thoughtfully.

Oh, he got me already...

"Yes?"

Mm, I am ready, he has to tell me what he believes after I explain to him everything.

I lift my right hand and caress his cheek with my eyes locked on his, I feel more comfortable than ever and I open my mouth to talk when a white dove flies too close above us and a white feather falls from it on me and I raise my hand to catch it.

It touches my bare palm some moments later and something new gets born in my heart, I don't know why, but I feel peaceful suddenly, it is warm and redeeming.

So...

"That's the sign..." Destiny whispers weakly and I turn to Daniel that is staring at me troubled.

"Daniel, my mom is not the one we thought she is..." I mutter almost crying, but I'm not helping him, he is still in darkness.

"I think... She loves me, she always did..."

********************

Hello my friends and welcome to the 44th chapter and I am sorry I got late and the other books got late as well (I mean not in five days but in one week), but I had a small accident, I injured some of my fingers and I needed a small break!

Anyway, everything is good now, tomorrow I am updating Alpha's Abused Mate as well, so get ready!

As always I am looking forward to know your thoughts (this time more than ever), I have to tell you that everything Diana said have sense and believe me the truth is out of every imagination and Mila is in real danger.

So how do feel about this chapter? What do you think of Daniel? What about everything he talked about? How do you feel about Landon's reveals? What about Diana's reaction? What do you say about her mini fight with Aiden? Also, how about everything Diana and Destiny said later? And last but not least, how do you feel about the small chat Diana had with Daniel, the 'sign' and their bond? What is going to happen next?

As always at this point I would like to thank you very much for your love, support, commends and impatience in order to read the chapters and I am sorry if I don't reply to some of your comments but I forget because of the books and all the plots and things I have to do but I read them all and thank you for commending! Also the book has reached about 76.800 views and I don't know what to say, I am at least grateful. I am trying my best so continue showing me how much you want more and:

1) Vote,

2) Commend and tell me your opinions and thoughts, or

3) Share the story.

This is it for this time, see you again in the next chapter. Be safe and happy until next time!

I love you all,

Marie...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470K 23.3K 65
"Do you remember calling me 'mate?'" he asked softly, pushing her wild curls away from her face. She blushed deeply, but he wouldn't let her look awa...
116K 6.9K 52
Book 2 in the Rootbridge Pack series. You DON'T need to have read book 1 in order to enjoy this. You'll find a plot summary for An Alpha's Alpha (Boo...
66.8K 1.2K 37
"Why-why is he here?" I asked slightly feeling panicked. "Your father, Step- father owes me money. 36 million pounds to be exact." Stefan said as he...
129K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...