Teenage Fantasy GXG

Por MissAuthorLady

When Imani finally admits to her bestfriend Leah that she is gay, it flips their whole high school plan upsid... Mais

1. The closet
3. The Girl
4. The Date
5. The First Time
6. The Pact
7. The Asshole
8. The Study Buddy
9. The Bitch Tried It
10. Grounded
11.The Hoe
12. The Text
13. The Not So Secret
14. The Friend Zone
15. The Conflict
The Picture Day
17. The Best Friend
18.The Change
19.The Audacity
20.The Dinner
21. The Kiss
22. The Dressing Room
23. The Bookbag
24. The Insecurities
25. The Video
26: The 😈
27. The Catch
28. The 💥
29. Boiling over
30. The Final Countdown
31. Walking Away
32. Imani's Room

2. The party

5.7K 186 134
Por MissAuthorLady

The next morning we rushed to get ready for school. Neither one of us was smart enough to actually set an alarm. I just happened to jolt awake 10 minutes after my usual alarm would go off.

"Ow!" Imani whined." I accidentally elbowed her in the middle of forcing the brush through my tangled ass curls.

She glared at me before spitting her toothpaste into the sink. Neither one of us is a morning person.

"Nobody told you to be a left handed weirdo, but insist to be on my right side." I huffed just giving up on my hair and forcing it into a bun.

"I was gonna put some pop tarts in the toaster for you but never mind." She said turning on her heel.

"Nooo stop!" I whined

She smirked, knowing she was being mean as fuck.

"Nope, you've called me weird for being left handed one too many times. I wouldn't want to soil your precious breakfast by making it with my left hand." She said wiping her mouth on my towel.

I pouted "please! Don't be dramatic Imani what do you want? A kiss?"  I smirked playfully.

I saw that it was a bad idea as soon as the words came out of my mouth.

Her facial expression dropped and her face got a little red. "That's not funny."

"I- Imani I'm sorry, you're right. That's insensitive but you know we joke like that.. I just wanted some pop tarts"

"I was going to  make your stupid pop tarts" she said leaving the bathroom.

I looked at myself confused as fuck in the mirror. I swear Imani has NEVER been this sensitive.

I left the bathroom and went into my room. I put on my shoes and grabbed my bookbag heading downstairs.

"Are you really mad at me?" I asked taking a warm poptart from the pile.

She rolled her eyes "no. You just get on my nerves sometimes. Like damn."

I smiled giving her a big hug. "But you loooveee me?"

She reluctantly hugged me back. "Yes, I love you"

"Fucking lesbians" Tao said passing us by.

Imani glared at him.

"Tao wait!"

"What?!"

"Take us to school"

He scrunched up his face. "Hell no, I'm not gonna be late to my classes for y'all" he said before closing the door behind him.

I rolled my eyes. He thinks he's so cool because he's in his freshman year of community college.

Sadly because my brother is an asshole my mom dropped us off.

"Okay sweetie, have a great day,I'll be back to pick you up at 3:45!"

"Okay"  I said hopping out quickly.

It has to be a fast escape every time I take to long she tried to get me to sing along to this song she use to play every time she dropped me off in elementary school.

"You be doing your mom dirty, she's so sweet. If she was my mom I would've been came out"

I looked over at her surprised. "You didn't come out to your parents yet?"

"No Leah I told you you're the first person I told. And judging by how you reacted at first I'm not telling them anytime soon."

"I said I was sorry" I pouted

"I know, but if you reacted like that imagine how my closed minded ass parents will act"

I huffed. "I get it"

"Hey" I knew that voice, I swung my head in its direction.

"Hey Jamal" I smiled.

He smirked leaning against the locker beside me. "Are y'all coming to my party tonight?"

I looked over at Mani with a big smile.

"Of course we are! Can't wait"

Jamal brushed against me touching my waist as he walked past.

"See you then" he said before winking at me.

"Ooooooo!" Imani cooed as I fixed my hair in the locker mirror.

"Shut up" I giggled rolling my eyes.

"Whatever y'all almost started taking y'all clothes off right here"

"I giggled "shut uppp! You can't tease me about Jamal if I can't tease you about Yaya."

"What about me?" 

I looked away from my locker mirror and instantly started to grin. Yaya was standing behind Imani.

  Imani jumped when she heard her voice. Her face got red as fuck.

"Is she?" She mouthed to me.

I giggled and nodded. "I'm gonna head to class." I said patting Imani on the shoulder and fleeing the scene quickly.

Of course she did not let this go. She was waiting for me when the bell let us out for lunch.

"Bitch"

"Biiittcchhhh, sooo"

"Oh my god Leah that was so embarrassing."

"Wha- I'm sorry! I was looking in my locker I didn't even see her... what did you say?"

"Some bullshit. I told her, I really like her outfit"

She got all smiley and looked away.

"Omggggg this is so cute! You're really crushing huh?"

"Shut up.. and I asked her if she was going to Jamal's"

"Well is she?"

"Yea"

I've never seen my bestfriend be so blushy and smiley, she never acted like this over Nick.

"Oooooooo"

she rolled her eyes and blushed. "Leah chill! We aren't in middle school anymore."

I giggled "mhmmmm"

My last two periods felt so long. I was ready to get out of school and play match maker.

As I packed up to finally leave class my phone dinged.

Mom: hey baby! I know I said I'd pick you up but I'm tied up at work. I sent Tao to come get you.

I groaned.

Uughhhh not his annoying ass. It's not as bad if he takes us in the morning because he's too busy trying to wake up to really talk shit.

I fell in line walking beside Imani.

"Tao's picking us up."  I groaned.

She sucked her teeth. "Bitch you could've told me, I would've taken a bus."

"Trust me, me too. Ma just texted me a few mins ago. But! Don't worry about him! This is your night! You're finally going to mingle with your lil boo thang"

She gave me a look and busted out laughing. 

"Don't say mingle... and she's not my 'boo thang'"

"Not YET."

She blushed "I don't know if I want a 'boo thang'  I'm gay, and I think she's cute.. that doesn't mean I'm looking  for all that"

"Meh, true." I said getting into the car "so what are you wearing?"

"Probably something to lead Niggas on, then pretend like she don't know wassup, cause she ain't bout it." Tao said talking shit.

I instantly debated getting out and walking home.

"What I wear does not mean I'm "asking for it" the fuck. I don't dress for male attention."

"You right. You dress for my sisters attention."

She blushed hard.

"Shut the fuck up Ta0" I said stepping in. "There is literally nothing going on between us and it wouldn't be your business if it was."

He laughed "whatever y'all over here getting in your feelings proving my point."

"You don't have a point. You have masculinity problems and a tiny dick." 

Imani chuckled under her breath.

"But I'd be wrong if I whip it out though?" I could hear the anger in Tao's voice.

It was hilarious.

When I closed my room door we both busted out laughing.

"You hurt his little feelings" Imani teased.

"Welp somebody had to tell him. When you act like that everyone knows you have a small dick."

"I bet you want to see Jamal's."

I bit my lip.

"Biitccchhhh! You did not see it and not tell me!" Her eyes widened.

"No, but he sends me late night snaps sometimes. His meat print is something else."

Imani gagged  "yep, I'm gay."

"Well have you ever gotten nudes from a girl?"

She blushed "no."

"Do you look when I'm naked?"

"Oh my god, Leah!" She blushed hard.

I laughed "okay, okay.. don't answer that. By the way your blushing, I don't know if I want to hear the answer"

She bit her lip. I swear she was looking over my body. Better not be imagining me naked.

"So what are you wearing?" She said changing the subject quickly and walking over to my closet.

After a few hours of us trying on outfits, fixing our hair and doing makeup we were finally ready.

Mani isn't usually girly, I was really surprised when she asked me to give her eyeliner and mascara.

I squeezed my lip gloss tube gliding it across her lips.

"Annnddd, done." I stood back, looking at her gave me this weird feeling in my stomach. I felt my cheeks get hot.

She turned looking into the mirror.

"Oh shit, I'm sexy" she smirked playing with her hair.

She looked back at me "wait a minute how are we going to get there? I'm NOT riding with Tao again"

I huffed "I guess we better start walking."

I can't wait until my parents buy me my own damn car. We literally have to get my parents or my brother to take us everywhere.

Honestly the three of us use to always talk about how when we got bigger and Tao got his car we'd go to the movies, and the mall and parties together. He just had to ruin it by turning into a bitch.

"Damn, it's packed in there" Imani said as we got closer.

She was not lying there was hella cars parked into front yard and on the curb.

"At least we're fashionably late" I smiled. "Okay let's  do a check before we go in."

We scammed each other closely before popping in a mint and reapplying our lip gloss.

"Okay, here we go... at Jamal's house... oh my god I'm nervous." I said freaking out.

She giggled "quit stalling! You have nothing to be worried about, Jamal clearly likes you."

I took a deep breath.

"Okay, 1... 2... 3.."

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

86.5K 1K 24
A High school girl ,feel in love with her girly best friend and the story begins.
827 51 18
A new girl in school makes friends and finds a student who cant speack and soon falls in love with her.
13.1K 451 11
Read Part 2 ' Higher Ceilings ' When Done Jordan, 19 only had two semesters at Howard U and had to come back home to try and save up more money for s...
61.7K 1.3K 52
Imani is a Sophomore in college, a few months into the first semester she comes across this guy that she recognizes but doesn't know from where. Her...