Aquarius Lily Malfoy-Potter

By acewriter14

One day a girl with blonde hair, emerald green eyes, and round glasses comes to Hogwarts out of nowhere durin... More

Characters & Important Info 1.0
Charaters & Important Info 2.0
Prologue
Chapter 1: Hello Harry Potter
Chapter 2: Meeting The Slytherins
Chapter 3: Get Along For Me?
Chapter 4: Family & Friends
Chapter 5: Different Dimensions
Chapter 6: Hello Zoey
Chapter 7: Hufflepuffs
Chapter 8: Just Like Papa
Chapter 9: The Call From The Future
Chapter 10: I'm A What!?
Chapter 11: I'm a Vampire
Chapter 12: A Tiny Problem
Chapter 13: Orion and Siren
Chapter 14: Pirates
Chapter 15: Harry and Draco 2.0
Chapter 16: Mermaids
ALMP OCs & Their Clothes Aesthetic
Chapter 17: Talking With Aquarius
Chapter 18: New Years Eve
Chapter 19: The Golden Egg
Chapter 20: Fraternal Twins
Chapter 22: Spirit Dragons
Chapter 23: Ravenclaw in Gryfinndor & Two Hufflepuffs in Slytherin
Chapter 24: Being With The Gryffindors
Chapter 25: Being With The Slytherins
Chapter 26: Professor Moody
Chapter 27: Ginny and Luna Weasley-Lovegood
Chapter 28: Is It Hot in Here or Just Me?
Chapter 29: Scary Mermaids and Giant Squid
Chapter 30: The Call For Dad
Chapter 31: I'm Always Here For You & You Should Know It
ALMP Characters In Gacha Club 1.0
ALMP Characters In Gacha Club 2.0
ALMP Characters In Gacha Club 3.0
Chapter 32: Lucius Malfoy & His Suspicions
Chapter 33: The Story of Lilian Narcissa (Malfoy-)Potter
Chapter 34: Welcome To The Past Lilian
Chapter 35: Finding Out
Chapter 36: Matthew Q. Wilson
Chapter 37: Worried Parents
Chapter 38: Boyfriends and Girlfriends
Chapter 39: Ezra and Elizabeth
Chapter 40: Teddy Going To The Past
Chapter 41: Hugs and Comfort
Chapter 42: Last Conversation
Chapter 43: Zoey's Back
Chapter 44: Why Are You Here!?
Chapter 45: September of 2020 With Lilian
Chapter 46: Hayden Disobeying & The Falling Out
Chapter 47: He's Coming
Chapter 48: The Dead Hufflepuff
Chapter 49: Regulus Black & A Cup of Tea
Chapter 50: We'll Miss You
Epilogue("but is it really?" -Aquarius)
Thank You!

Chapter 21: About Sean

134 3 1
By acewriter14

Present- 2022

"So, you're telling me that my kids decided to go on a time traveling journey, to join your kids?" Hermione said in a very low, dangerous tone of voice. Sure her kids are seventeen, almost eighteen, and are practically adults, but that doesn't change the fact that they are still her kids and that she wants them safe in her arms.

"I didn't even know till this morning 'Mione ok?" Harry told the very angry looking frizzy haired girl. Damn Hermione can be very scary when she's mad. "I woke up to a flash of light from the time and dimension room, I walked in with no one in the room. I then checked of who left I got the notification that Sean and Shelby took their watches and time traveled to our fourth year, now the year nineteen ninety-five," he explained to the very angry looking mama bear.

"I don't want my kids in the past Harry," Hermione gritting her teeth. "I want them here, in our time, with me. I don't want them to be in a time where Voldemort is going to end up rising from the dead!" Hermione now raising her voice.

"I'm in the same boat too Hermione!" Harry now yelling. "And so is Ron. But there is nothing we can do at the moment. It's not like they never got themselves in this kind of trouble, because they have. I have faith that they'll be ok. And now you need to have faith in your kids that they're going to be ok. I promise you that they will be, and are, safe. And if something happens we'll know," Harry reassured.

"Promise?" Hermione whispered.

"Can't one hundred percent, but I do promise that they are in great hands and will be ok," Harry placing his hands on both of her shoulders.

"Thanks Harry."

"No problem 'Mione."

~

Past- 1995

Orion spits out his drink after hearing the news of a dirty blonde boy with blue eyes, and his sister, arriving here at Hogwarts about two hours ago.

"What do you mean Sean and Shelby are here!?" Orion yelled.

"Keep your voice down, would ya?" Siren hushed.

"I'm sorry Siren, but hearing that my boyfriend, and his sister, being here, out of no where may I add, is a bit unsettling in a way," Orion explained in a huff.

"You're lucky that it was just 'Mione and I who saw them," Harry said. "Even though Hermione did faint after finding out that they were her children, so that was eventful."

"Wait, the two new kids that came from the future are Granger's?" Draco asked. Forgot to add that they were at the Slytherin table talking about this, yes even Ron was at the Slytherin table talking with Slytherins.

"Yeah, and they are apparently Parkinson's as well," Harry explained.

If on cue, Pansy spits out her drink, which got all over Blaise.

"Thanks a lot Pans," Blaise grumbled.

"Sorry?" Pansy said with a grimace on her face. "And you mean to tell me that my, not just Granger's, kids are here in the past? And I didn't know about this!?" She screamed, almost letting the people who were in the Great Hall look over towards them. "Where are they?"

"In the Gryffindor common room," Harry answered. "Why?"

"Tell me That damn password so that I can go see my future kids this instant!" Pansy was demanding and not asking. Not going to lie. She's just as scary as Hermione, but Hermione still takes first place in the scary contest.

"Ok, fine," Harry said simply. He leaned into Pansy's ear and whispered the password in her ear, and she was up and gone in seconds after she was told.

"Now that the crazy lady is gone," Blaise started. "Orion. You and Pansy's son?" Blaise wiggling his eyebrows.

Orion had a tint of pink on his cheeks. "Maybe? I mean, yes? I'm not sure if I'm going to be honest. We've never used the L word, nor have we said anything about us being together, boyfriends to be exact," he explained. "I've never done the do with him. I'm thirteen, so why would I? Also, his sister, Shelby, had a thing for me and it was a problem, but now it's fine, I think it is at least."

"Now that's drama," Draco said with wide eyes.

"Didn't you say that he is your boyfriend though?" Harry said.

"Yes, well I like to think we are at least," Orion said. "It's complicated."

"That sucks," Blaise said bluntly.

"No shit," Orion mumbled.

"Can you explain something to me?" Harry asked his son. Orion looked up and gave him a curious look. "I mentioned something about him, Sean, being with you, and said something about not wanting to deal with it again or talk about it again. What did he mean by that?"

"Oh," Orion said once he had an idea of what Harry was talking about. "So, Sean and I got caught by my Papa, you," he points to Harry, "and it was awkward on so many levels. My Papa is usually fine with this stuff, but it was awkward because Sean and I made it awkward."

"Why did you guys make it awkward?" Blaise asked.

"Like I said. We never mentioned anything about being officially together and all that fun stuff, I guess."

"Orion," Siren spoke up. "You guys were full on making out and you trying to explain to Papa that you guys weren't dating and all that made everything so awkward. Also, Sean, and you, are like the bachelors that every girl wants. And you guys were making out together!"

"Every girl—" Draco started, but got cut off by Siren.

"And boy."

"And boy," Draco nodded. "Wants the both of you guys?"

"Almost every girl and boy," Orion said. "Sean is a heartbreaker in a way, so that's why he doesn't want to make anything official and all that," he explained. "So, it's an on and off thing I guess? He's not in Hogwarts anymore because he just recently graduated, but that doesn't mean that he doesn't go out and have flings with other people. He could have gotten someone pregnant because he wasn't careful and we wouldn't know," he said it like it was normal and nothing. Everyone looked at him like he was crazy, not Siren since he already knows about this. "What?"

"What do you mean by ‚he could have gotten someone pregnant because he wasn't careful'?" Harry asked confused.

"It happened before," Siren said.

Everyone's eyes widen in shock, so Orion decided to explain. "He got a girl pregnant in his sixth year at Hogwarts. She was a fifth year Slytherin, who I knew because she's in my house and I've talked to her before, but she aborted the baby because she wasn't going to have a baby when she still had two years left of school. She was fifth for crying out loud! Well, I shouldn't really be speaking about teen pregnancies and them being wrong because you Papa got pregnant with Lilian at the age sixteen, during a war may I add, so I'm not saying that it's a horrible thing. The thing that I found horrible was that she never told Sean about how she got pregnant with his baby until two weeks after she aborted it. She basically killed a child and I found it heartbreaking, but it's her body and not mine, so I guess it's her choice and I should support her no matter what." Orion sighed. "May I also add that Sean was pissed at her. He would have wanted that baby because he never wants to see a child killed or abandoned because that's what happened to him."

"What do you mean?" Harry asked sadly.

"Sean and Shelby were almost killed by their father when they were only two years old," Orion started. "Their mom died from brain cancer and that's when their father became an alcoholic. Luckily someone saw through the window and called the police. They ended up getting sent to the orphanage and they were adopted by Aunt 'Mione and Aunt Pansy and that's when they became a part of our family," Orion sadly said.

"That's really sad," Harry having tears well up in his emerald eyes, some escaping from them.

"When you first their story you wanted to adopt them yourself," Siren said with a sad smile. "Dad was like, and I quote, 'Harry no! I know you love them, but we already have a lot of kids. Let Hermione and Pansy adopt them and then you can spend has much time with them as you want.' Plus they were going to have another kid, well kids to be exact." Everyone raised their eyebrows in curiosity. "Papa was pregnant with the twins, Albus and Scorpius," Siren confirmed.

"Now that makes sense," Draco said.

Everyone nodded in agreement then went to talking about everything and nothing. After all. Second semester starts tomorrow.

"Wait. Where's Aquarius and Zoey?" Harry said in a panic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 529 61
Haley Snape finally gets to attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry although against her so called "fathers" wishes. But the two will do an...
1.1K 67 29
A muggleborn Slytherin? Unheard of. What will happen when that girl becomes friends with Harry, Ron, and Hermione? What will happen when she falls in...
2.8K 93 21
Aerea Malfoy has been lied to for her whole life. She is not who she is told to be. Will she find out the truth? And if so, how much in her life wi...
80.4K 1.6K 44
{Completed and Editing} You're a muggle-born who had gone to Hogwarts. It was your 4th year there, and you are in the Hufflepuff house & golden trio(...