Aquarius Lily Malfoy-Potter

By acewriter14

One day a girl with blonde hair, emerald green eyes, and round glasses comes to Hogwarts out of nowhere durin... More

Characters & Important Info 1.0
Charaters & Important Info 2.0
Prologue
Chapter 1: Hello Harry Potter
Chapter 2: Meeting The Slytherins
Chapter 3: Get Along For Me?
Chapter 4: Family & Friends
Chapter 5: Different Dimensions
Chapter 6: Hello Zoey
Chapter 7: Hufflepuffs
Chapter 8: Just Like Papa
Chapter 9: The Call From The Future
Chapter 10: I'm A What!?
Chapter 11: I'm a Vampire
Chapter 12: A Tiny Problem
Chapter 13: Orion and Siren
Chapter 14: Pirates
Chapter 15: Harry and Draco 2.0
ALMP OCs & Their Clothes Aesthetic
Chapter 17: Talking With Aquarius
Chapter 18: New Years Eve
Chapter 19: The Golden Egg
Chapter 20: Fraternal Twins
Chapter 21: About Sean
Chapter 22: Spirit Dragons
Chapter 23: Ravenclaw in Gryfinndor & Two Hufflepuffs in Slytherin
Chapter 24: Being With The Gryffindors
Chapter 25: Being With The Slytherins
Chapter 26: Professor Moody
Chapter 27: Ginny and Luna Weasley-Lovegood
Chapter 28: Is It Hot in Here or Just Me?
Chapter 29: Scary Mermaids and Giant Squid
Chapter 30: The Call For Dad
Chapter 31: I'm Always Here For You & You Should Know It
ALMP Characters In Gacha Club 1.0
ALMP Characters In Gacha Club 2.0
ALMP Characters In Gacha Club 3.0
Chapter 32: Lucius Malfoy & His Suspicions
Chapter 33: The Story of Lilian Narcissa (Malfoy-)Potter
Chapter 34: Welcome To The Past Lilian
Chapter 35: Finding Out
Chapter 36: Matthew Q. Wilson
Chapter 37: Worried Parents
Chapter 38: Boyfriends and Girlfriends
Chapter 39: Ezra and Elizabeth
Chapter 40: Teddy Going To The Past
Chapter 41: Hugs and Comfort
Chapter 42: Last Conversation
Chapter 43: Zoey's Back
Chapter 44: Why Are You Here!?
Chapter 45: September of 2020 With Lilian
Chapter 46: Hayden Disobeying & The Falling Out
Chapter 47: He's Coming
Chapter 48: The Dead Hufflepuff
Chapter 49: Regulus Black & A Cup of Tea
Chapter 50: We'll Miss You
Epilogue("but is it really?" -Aquarius)
Thank You!

Chapter 16: Mermaids

183 3 0
By acewriter14

Past- 1994

"Hey Siren," Aquarius whispered to her brother. Right now the two were in the Gryffindor common room, by themselves, and were doing nothing, other then Siren reading a book. Aquarius wasn't sure what the book was about, but she was sure it was probably about the Triwizard Tournament.

"Yeah Aqua?" Siren moving his book down so he was able to see his Hufflepuff sister. "What is it that you need?" He asked her.

"I'm bored and I know it's winter here, but I was wondering if you wanted to go for a swim with me by any chance? In the Black Lake that is," Aquarius spoke, hoping that Siren would say yes.

"I don't know Aquarius. Papa, well his younger self, said to stay here—" Siren started, but then got off.

"I know, I know, you rule follower, but I'm bored and want to do something. Zoey and Orion are with Dad and Uncle Blaise in the Slytherin common room actually doing something and we're here doing nothing while Aunt Hermione dragged Papa and Uncle Ron to the library."

"You know you could have gone with them," Siren stated to his sister like it was the most obvious choice.

"And be even more bored? No thank you. I at least I thought Uncle Fred and George would be here, but they are probably pranking other students or something. Can we please go for a swim in the Black Lake Siren?" Aquarius was now starting to whine. "We can even say hello to the Slytherins and freak them out while we are swimming. Plus remember mermaids have great body heat, so if the lake is cold we can stand it."

Siren didn't say anything at first. He was pondering on how this could be a terrible idea, but at the same time he was starting to get really bored. Plus, Aquarius was right about the whole going to the Slytherin area, so that means Orion and Zoey would at least know where they are.

"Ok let's do it," Siren finally said.

Aquarius squealed in happiness and excitement and yelled, "let's go!"

~

In the Slytherin common room was Blaise Zabini, Draco Malfoy, Pansy Parkinson, Zoey, Orion, and other Slytherin students doing their own thing in the common room.

"So Orion, Zoey," Draco started. Both future kids looked up towards Draco and the other two Slytherins that were sitting near him. "We know a good amount about Aquarius and we were wondering if you could tell us anything about yourselves?"

"You want to get to know us?" Orion asked.

"Yeah why wouldn't we want to get to know you?" Blaise spoke. "You guys are family in the future, so I would like to get to know the both of you, especially Zoey, since she's my daughter from the future."

"Aww I feel touched," Zoey gushed. "Usually I'm not really talking about myself to others."

"And usually we don't go to other time frames and dimensions to talk about ourselves," Orion cut in.

"You're right about that one," Zoey said with a small laugh. "How about you start Orion."

"Ok. Well as you know that I'm a triplet. You also probably know about all my other siblings because I bet Aquarius told you." The three Slytherins nodded. "That's what I thought. Ok. So I'm going to be going into my fourth year at Hogwarts, it's June in our time, so we just finished our third year. I'm a Slytherin, the first out of all the kids. You have no idea how happy Dad was when I told him I was a Slytherin. Let's see...I'm the oldest one of Aquarius, Siren, and I."

"Very over protective towards the two," Zoey added, which made the three Slytherins chuckle.

"Yeah, well, they need someone to look after them at Hogwarts. I'm bisexual—"

"And he has a boyfriend," Zoey said in a sing-song voice.

"Stop interrupting me Zoey!" Orion snarled.

"You have a boyfriend Orion?" Pansy beamed.

"Yeah..." Orion blushed. "His name is Sean, he's like three years older than me? I think."

"No he's four years older than you, you dummy," Zoey said.

"Oh right," Orion said in realization. "Forgot about that."

"Wait he's four years older than you?" Pansy questioned.

"Yeah. I honestly ignore it because I love him so much," Orion explained, still blushing a scarlet color. "Ok enough about me. I feel too embarrassed now, so Zoey you go and tell stuff about you."

"Ok. If you insist," Zoey shrugged with a smile on her face. "I'm a Hufflepuff, as you all should know. I have two younger brothers, they are twins. I'm going into the same year as Orion, Siren, and Aquarius, so my third year. I'm Polysexual and have a boyfriend!" Zoey states proudly.

"Wait you also have a boyfriend?" Blaise looking like he wants to meet this kid and put him straight and tell him that he better treat his daughter right, but he assumes that his future self already did that.

"Yup! His name's Joey and he's transgender," Zoey explains. "He used to be a girl, but we don't talk about it ever because it brings back terrible memories for him, so if you ever meet him, don't mention it and act like he's always been Joey and a boy. If you mention anything about him being transgender he gets a little uncomfortable because of the thought of him being a girl before makes him go to a dark place," Zoey says sadly. "I'm trying to help him, but he's actually gotten better and has completed his transitioning, but there are a few things that he wants to fix up, so that's what we're dealing with, but otherwise we're happy."

"I'm glad to hear that you're happy Zoey," Blaise tells his daughter.

"Same with you Orion," Draco says, it looks like a small smile is creeping up on his face and to say the people who could see the smile were shocked to say the least and also confused.

~

"Ok Siren!" Aquarius said at the edge of the Black Lake with her brother by her side. "You ready?"

Siren looks over to her and gives her a look that says let's do this. Aquarius took that as the go to and both of them jumped into the lake.

Once they jumped in Aquarius and Siren both grew tails. Aquarius' tail was a golden color with black and silver specks all around and Siren's tail was similar, but blue with gold and bronze specks all round.

They looked at each other and smiled brightly at each other and then started swimming.

~

The Golden Trio were running down towards the dungeons in a heap. They got back to the Gryffindor common room to find no Aquarius and no Siren. Once they got to the wall of where the entrance of the Slytherin common room was they started to knock frantically. They were hoping that the two were with the Slytherins, but they could be wrong.

Someone finally decided to open the entrance and it was the same girl that outed Hermione, Pansy, and Aquarius.

"Willow?" Hermione breathed.

"The one and only," Willow responded. "Now what is this honor of having the whole Golden Trio at the doorsteps of the snake's den?"

"Can we see Malfoy by any chance?" Harry asked.

"Ah yes. I would except you to see him out of every Slytherin here Golden Boy," Willow said with a bit of sass in her voice. "Come on."

They followed the Slytherin fifth year into the common room. When they got in they went straight towards where Draco was.

"Malfoy," Harry started.

"Potter? What are you and the rest of the Golden Trio doing here? Shouldn't you be with Aquarius and Siren after your library visit?" Draco said with a small sneer on his face. He swears if Harry once again lost their children he was going to hex him into the next day.

"You wouldn't have seen Aquarius and Siren at all?" Harry asked nervously.

Well that just answered Draco's own question. "Are you kidding me Potter!? Again!" Draco raising his voice, which attracted many Slytherin students' attention.

"This seems normal," Orion sighed.

"What do you mean normal?" Pansy asked curiously.

"If Aquarius and Siren are together by themselves and one of them get bored one of them will try and convince the other to go off and do something together. Most of the time it's to go swimming," Orion explained.

"Why would they want to go swimming in this weather?" Ron questioned. "It's bloody freezing outside."

"You would be surprised Uncle Ron. My Dad though tells me that Mermaids have amazing body heat in the water, so when it's cold, like today, the water's temperature won't be a problem for them."

"Umm...Ryan?" Zoey trying to get his attention, but technically everyone else's as well.

"What is it Zoey?" Orion asked walking towards where she is, which is the glass of where you can see out into the Black Lake.

"I think I just found Aqua and Siren," she explained.

Everyone walked over to where Zoey was to see something that was shocking, but also a bit of relief. They saw Aquarius with a mermaid tail that was golden with black and silver specks, along with Siren with a similar tail, but blue with gold and bronze specks. Both of them were smiling and waving at the people who were looking at them, which was Draco, Pansy, Blaise, the Golden Trio, Orion, and Zoey.

"Looks like we found them," Harry breathed a sigh of relief.

"You're Lucky we did Potter because I almost hexed you into the next day, maybe even next week!" Draco sneered, but hid the smile that was fighting to show.

"Should we tell them to come out?" Hermione asked.

"No they should know when to come out," Orion said.

"Ok, then why don't we all go towards the Black Lake and see if we can talk with them?" Pansy suggested.

"I'd think they'd enjoy that," Orion said. He then gestured the two mermaids to meet them at the surface of the Black Lake, so they can all talk together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 67 29
A muggleborn Slytherin? Unheard of. What will happen when that girl becomes friends with Harry, Ron, and Hermione? What will happen when she falls in...
51.6K 1.6K 21
"You and Draco will kill Dumbledore for me" Pansy Parkinson is hiding many secrets. On the outside, Pansy is the perfect Slytherin girl; she is a pur...
588 29 10
Y/N is so excited to return to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry for her second year, but when the time finally comes, tragedy hits the scho...
629 26 5
Her whole life was a lie. A lie that never would have been uncovered if it weren't for the untimely death of her mother-except it wasn't her mother...