Aquarius Lily Malfoy-Potter

acewriter14 által

One day a girl with blonde hair, emerald green eyes, and round glasses comes to Hogwarts out of nowhere durin... Több

Characters & Important Info 1.0
Charaters & Important Info 2.0
Prologue
Chapter 1: Hello Harry Potter
Chapter 2: Meeting The Slytherins
Chapter 3: Get Along For Me?
Chapter 4: Family & Friends
Chapter 5: Different Dimensions
Chapter 6: Hello Zoey
Chapter 7: Hufflepuffs
Chapter 8: Just Like Papa
Chapter 9: The Call From The Future
Chapter 10: I'm A What!?
Chapter 11: I'm a Vampire
Chapter 13: Orion and Siren
Chapter 14: Pirates
Chapter 15: Harry and Draco 2.0
Chapter 16: Mermaids
ALMP OCs & Their Clothes Aesthetic
Chapter 17: Talking With Aquarius
Chapter 18: New Years Eve
Chapter 19: The Golden Egg
Chapter 20: Fraternal Twins
Chapter 21: About Sean
Chapter 22: Spirit Dragons
Chapter 23: Ravenclaw in Gryfinndor & Two Hufflepuffs in Slytherin
Chapter 24: Being With The Gryffindors
Chapter 25: Being With The Slytherins
Chapter 26: Professor Moody
Chapter 27: Ginny and Luna Weasley-Lovegood
Chapter 28: Is It Hot in Here or Just Me?
Chapter 29: Scary Mermaids and Giant Squid
Chapter 30: The Call For Dad
Chapter 31: I'm Always Here For You & You Should Know It
ALMP Characters In Gacha Club 1.0
ALMP Characters In Gacha Club 2.0
ALMP Characters In Gacha Club 3.0
Chapter 32: Lucius Malfoy & His Suspicions
Chapter 33: The Story of Lilian Narcissa (Malfoy-)Potter
Chapter 34: Welcome To The Past Lilian
Chapter 35: Finding Out
Chapter 36: Matthew Q. Wilson
Chapter 37: Worried Parents
Chapter 38: Boyfriends and Girlfriends
Chapter 39: Ezra and Elizabeth
Chapter 40: Teddy Going To The Past
Chapter 41: Hugs and Comfort
Chapter 42: Last Conversation
Chapter 43: Zoey's Back
Chapter 44: Why Are You Here!?
Chapter 45: September of 2020 With Lilian
Chapter 46: Hayden Disobeying & The Falling Out
Chapter 47: He's Coming
Chapter 48: The Dead Hufflepuff
Chapter 49: Regulus Black & A Cup of Tea
Chapter 50: We'll Miss You
Epilogue("but is it really?" -Aquarius)
Thank You!

Chapter 12: A Tiny Problem

292 7 0
acewriter14 által

Past- 1994

Aquarius was lounging around on the leather couch of the Slytherin common room. The room was filled with so much green and silver to go around. When Aquarius and Hermione went to go find someone else to hang out with they ended up running into Pansy Parkinson. She invited Aquarius and Hermione, yes even Hermione Granger, to hang out with her in the Slytherin common room. Hermione was a little sketchy about it at first, but she knew that nothing was going to happen to her, especially since she's been getting along better with the three Slytherins, Draco, Blaise, and Pansy.

"So what's new with the both of you?" Pansy asked the Hufflepuff and Gryffindor.

"Nothing much Parkinson," Hermione responded. "Actually Aquarius told me something new about herself just a hour ago and I think that you'll find it very interesting."

"Really?" Pansy looking very curious. "And what would that be?"

"I'm a vampire," Aquarius stated simply.

Pansy's eyes widened. "Are you serious?"

"Yup, but I'm not like most vampires," she explained.

"What do you mean by that?" Asked Pansy.

"Ok, so..."

~

Present- 2022

"Zariah," Harry said calmly. "Please give me Daddy. I know you have him and that he's small. If you want him safe you need to give him to me so I can turn him back to normal size."

"Papa...I don't know what you awe tawking about," Zariah said holding her ground.

Harry smiled sweetly. He's not going to lie. His daughter really knows how to hold her ground and he's got to be really impressed. "Zariah Luna Malfoy-Potter. You better give me your Daddy right this instant or else you're not going to be seeing the outside world any time soon until you get to Hogwarts." Harry let's his empty palm face up in front of his daughter and raised one eyebrow. "We going to do this the easy way or the hard way?"

Zariah gave her Papa a smirk that Grandpa Lucius would be proud of. "The hawd way." Then she was off.

"Zariah Luna Malfoy-Potter!" Harry screamed. "You are so grounded!" Then he was now after a rouge one year old girl that has his husband in the palm of her hand. Literally.

~

Past- 1994

The three girls were still in the Slytherin common room chilling by the fire and just talking random. People have passed by and looked at Hermione and Aquarius weirdly because these two girls were not one of their own.

"Parkinson," a girl with ombré brown, blonde hair and hazel eyes walked up to the three girls that were minding their own business and not bothering anyone else. "Why is Granger and this other girl, that's obviously not a Slytherin, in here?"

"Because they can? Just because you're a year older than me doesn't mean you get to question me and the people I hang out with in here," Pansy responded sassily to the older girl.

"Pansy. If you want to hang out with someone of another house do it somewhere else. This is our place. Not a Gryffindor's, not a Ravenclaw's, and not a Hufflepuff's. You don't see anyone else inviting someone from another house here. You don't see us going into another house's area. So—" she got cut off by an annoyed Aquarius.

"Excuse me?" The girl now turns towards the Hufflepuff. "But why does it matter? It's not like we're causing trouble. If we wanted to cause trouble I would have started it once I walked into this room. Pansy invited us here to hang out because she knew we wouldn't cause trouble here." Aquarius felt a vibrate from her watch, which means future Harry was trying to get a hold of her. "Now I have to go because I have to do something. Not because you say we should. Now if you excuse me, Pansy, Hermione," she gestures for them to follow her because it was important.

"Hey!" The girl calls out, which makes the three girls that were heading towards the exit of the common room turn towards her. "The name's Willow. I like your style kid. Tell me if you need anything."

"Aquarius," was all she said. She turned back to the exit with Pansy and Hermione and whispered to the both of them, "we need to head to somewhere private. My Papa wants to talk to me."

Both girls nodded and started towards the closest abandoned classroom that they could find.

Once the girls entered an abandoned classroom Aquarius presses the button of her watch to let her Papa know that she's ready to talk to him.

When the camera came on Aquarius, Hermione, and Pansy were shocked to see what was in front of them. It was Harry's older self, but he was in his fairy form. How could they tell? Well the red and golden wings was one thing and the other thing was that it looked like a giant's home in the background, but really it was Aquarius' home.

"Papa?" Aquarius finally said, but in a nervous tone. "What's happening?"

"It's ok Aquarius. Nothing bad it happening, well kind of, but not really," Harry reassures. "Let's just say I found out something, actually somethings, about your little sister."

"What is it?" Aquarius was really nervous about this, but her Papa said that everything is fine so she shouldn't worry too much.

"Zariah is Draco and me," he stated bluntly.

"Can you please be more specific?" Aquarius said.

"Sorry. So you know how Zariah is a mermaid right?" Aquarius nodded. "Well apparently she was a late bloomer when it came to the wolf and Weresnake sides." Her eyes widened at Harry's statement. "She's also a fairy. That's the reason why I'm in my fairy form right now," he explained.

"Did she shrink down to a fairy form or something?" Hermione asked curiously.

"Oh hi Hermione!" Harry waved. Hermione waving back.

"Am I chopped liver or something?" Pansy jokes.

"No Pansy you're not chopped liver. I didn't see you since it's kinda dark of where you're calling me from. Where are you by the way?"

"We're in an abandoned classroom in the dungeons," Aquarius answered.

"That makes sense," Harry said. "To answer your question, Hermione, no she's not in a fairy form. She most likely won't get that form until she's eleven or something like that. That's the age Aquarius got her fairy form. That was a time that I'll never forget since I almost lost my youngest, at the time, daughter."

"What happened?" Pansy questioned.

"Now that's a story for another time," Harry said with a smile. "Maybe when I call again I can tell you the story, or Aquarius, either or, but not right now. Right now I'm trying to get Draco from Zariah's hands. Literally."

"What do you mean by that?" Hermione asked.

"Don't tell me she shrunk him down?" Aquarius groaned.

"Oh yes she did," Harry said very irritated.

"Oh you gotta be kidding me!" Aquarius yelled.

"What's wrong? Can't Draco get back to normal?" Pansy asked in a bit of a panic.

"Yes, but fairies can be very protective of small creatures and stuff that relate to something small, so Zariah accidentally turning my Dad small caused her fairy senses to cause up and she went all protective mode and won't even let my Papa help get him back to normal," Aquarius explained.

"Oh wow..." Pansy was shocked to say the least, as well as Hermione.

"Yeah and the worst part is that she got Francis, Gabe, and Harper to help her keep Draco safe, or in my understanding captured," Harry said.

"Papa!" Aquarius having an idea popping in her head. "You have the stuff that will bring Dad back to normal on you right?" Harry nodded. "Use chocolate to distract Zariah and the boys, they can never resist chocolate, and they'll leave forgetting all about Dad and get him back to normal!"

"That's a great idea! Thank you Aquarius. I couldn't have done it without you," Harry gave his daughter a big smile.

"No problem Papa! One more thing though. Where is everyone else?" Aquarius lifted up a single eyebrow.

"Some are outside. Others are just doing their own thing in general, but I believe most of them are outside," Harry said. "Oh yeah! One more thing. Harrley and them, the Conway Quadruplets, and Uma and them are coming over. I'd thought I let you know for reasons I don't even wanna know to be honest."

"Is it more if Uma randomly comes out of nowhere with Harry and Grant? The same thing with the Conways?" Aquarius said more as a statement more than a question.

"Basically," Harry nodded.

"Ok. Well good luck with the whole Zariah thing and tell Dad that Hermione, Pansy, and I say hi! Make sure to add the younger self thing for Pansy and Hermione Just in case if he gets a little confused," Aquarius giggled.

"I will Aqua. I'm going to go now. Bye!"

"Bye!" The three girls said and he was gone.

"Well that was interesting," Hermione said.

"Yeah it was. But did you see the tattoos Harry has!" Pansy said in a mix of shock and excitement. "Aquarius. You have to show us pictures now!"

"I will, but not right now," Aquarius said.

The girls nodded and they all walked out of the halls. Once they were out Aquarius pauses to see two boys in the halls talking. One with grey eyes and one with a grey eye and a green eye.

"Orion? Siren?" She said in shock.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

80.4K 1.6K 44
{Completed and Editing} You're a muggle-born who had gone to Hogwarts. It was your 4th year there, and you are in the Hufflepuff house & golden trio(...
512 8 52
Harry and Jane are twins. Draco Malfoy very quickly became someone the Potter girl could trust. Something weird is going on with Harry. Even Ron has...
585K 12.6K 58
It had been too long, why reveal the truth after years? Hermione Granger was believed to be Muggleborn most of her life, till she found out some une...
113 0 15
Harry x Reader (Y/N) Background: -You're in Slytherin. -Takes place during 4th year. -You're a half-blood (Your father is muggle-born, but can do ma...