Crazzzzzy 4 U (Completed)

By nadiamalik786

Cover by @Ellmaimran75 #1 in Armaan Malik (as on 30th August,2018) As I sipped the water which HIS mother off... More

Introduction
1: Let me see him.
2: I'm Here My Love.
3: Assistant Manager?
Covers
4: Here's To Making New Friends.
5: Shanaya! Oh Shanaya!
6: Cross Connections.
7: Misconceptions.
8: Dreams Don't Always Come True
9: He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not
10: Saying Goodbye.
11: The Warning.
12: First Date.
13: Undeniable Feelings
14: Amaal.
15: The Search.
16: Media Trouble
17: Mr Problem
18: When Life Gives you Lemons...
19: Knight In Shining Armour?
20: Written Feelings
21: The Truth Huh!
23: First Kiss?
24: Devil Boss
25: Dreams Do Come True
26: Concert Extravaganza
27: Unfortunate Accidents
28: Should I Say Goodbye?
Epilogue
Thankyou!!!

22: The Feelings Just Won't Stop.

1.1K 65 10
By nadiamalik786

Armaan's POV,
FINALLY!!! After almost 2 months now I was meeting Ayesha. I was soo nervous and my heart was pounding....my palms all sweaty.

I was waiting in the restaurant when she finally arrived. A huge smile came on my face seeing her. She was just dressed in her formal work clothes yet she managed to make my heart skip somehow.

She just took her seat in front of me with a poker face without a word.

"Hi Ayesha...how are you? It's been...."

"I only have an hour before I get back to work." She said abruptly cutting me off.

Ouch!

"Oh ok... you're quite busy I understand. That's why I've already ordered too." I said with a smile.

"Thanks." She just said.

The waiter arrived with the food before I could open my mouth to speak anything.

"I know you love pasta so I......" She just started eating without a word.
".... ordered it for us." My voice went low seeing her reaction but she acted all oblivious.

Total silence....just the sounds of the fork meeting the plate and food. She wouldn't even make an eye contact with me. I just gaped at her in awe.

Is this the same Ayesha who used to bounce like a rabbit at just the mere mention of my name?!

I cleared my throat.

"You can speak I'm listening." She said sipping her water.

Ok this is definitely someone else.

"Who are you?" I asked amused. "...and where is the old Ayesha?" I chuckled.

She opened her purse and took out her business card keeping it in front of me on the table.
My jaw dropped.

Wow! Is she really going to ignore me soo much?!

Before I could think about anything else to say...her plate was empty.

"Thanks for the food." She said gathering her bag

"Huh? Already?" My plate was still untouched as I was too busy being in awe if her changed attitude

"Yes. I have to go now." She got up.

"Hey....what about dessert? I said in an attempt to stop her.

"I don't have time sorry. Bye. Nice meeting you." She said and was hot on her heels.

I sat there frozen for a while trying to comprehend what the f*** just happened. Did I just attend a silent business meeting or a lunch date?

I took the business card she left on the table.... Who was that girl?

Ayesha's POV,
I almost ran to my car hoping in and drove away from there as fast as I could. I met Armaan after soo long... I was dying to see him. Yet, I couldn't bear to be in the same room as him any longer. So I just concentrated on the food and as fast as I could, gulped it down even though I was about to choke on it.

I thought I might end up crying then and there but thank God I didn't. I wiped my tears to clear my vision. The last thing I want is an accident or anything now.

####
As usual I turned on The voice india right on time. It was the only way I could see Armaan and felt like he was actually with me.

After one of his team contestants, he was asked to come on stage by a pretty girl and sing something.

As usual I closed my eyes and got lost in his beautiful melodious voice.

He's breathtaking....my Armaan. (Dream)

"Wow....that was amazing! Armaan sir....can we have a huge round of applause!" The host said and I felt soo proud as everyone loved and cheered for him. His smile making my heart race.
God! I love him soo much... Why?!!!

"Armaan... today your song had a different feel to it than always...it was much more soulful than always. what's up huh? Are you in love ~~~" Kanika kapoor said, or rather teased him.

He blushed....

Oh my soo cute !!!

"Maybe... there is this special someone who makes me feel special, who makes me smile....makes my heart flutter. Inspires me and makes me think about her all the time...the most amazing girl I've ever met." He said rubbing his nape.

"Oooohhh." They all teased and he chuckled blushing harder.

"Who is it huh..."

"Uhm....not today....but maybe someday I'll tell everyone about her. And I hope.... she's watching this right now." He said looking at the screen as if looking straight at me...in my eyes.

I felt bile rising in my throat and I immediately turned off the TV throwing away the remote.

Armaan's POV,
It's almost daybreak as I got back in my van after the recording. The contestants are working very hard. They're soo passionate and energetic. I know the feeling.... I was like them once too during my struggling days as I was a contestant on Sa Re Ga Ma Pa.

I stretched yawning in the backseat.

"Why don't you take a quick nap till we get home sir?" My secretary said.

"Thanks man!" I said patting his shoulder from behind as he took the wheel driving.

When I was making myself comfortable, I casually gazed out of the window and saw Ayesha. I sat up hastily. No way.... I'm imagining it.

What is she doing out at such a time?

"Stop the van please." I said and he immediately stopped.

"Oh... it's Ayesha. Is she out for jogging?" He said. Ha! That means I wasn't hallucinating.

She was in a jumpsuit that clinged her figure perfectly. Her ponytail flying behind her. I just gaped at her with a goofy smile on my face.

I wasn't the only one watching her though. There were a few punks that were checking her out too. Those scoundrels. How dare they check out a lonely girl like that?!

What were you doing then?
My conscience mocked me.

I shook the guilty feeling out of my head and called Ayesha. What?! She disconnected at the first ring.
I frowned as my temper raised and taking my manager out with me, I went to save my damsel who didn't even realise that she was in distress. As he followed my gaze....he got angry too.

Ayesha's POV,
Why was Armaan calling me soo early in the morning? I disconnected the call without a second thought. I had no energy to speak to him anymore.

With my headphones in my ears blocking all the external voices I started jogging again but I halted abruptly as 2 guys stopped right in front of me. They seemed trouble and it was only wise to ignore them. However, as I turned to change my path, 2 more guys blocked my way.
Shit! Should've just taken his call.

"Are you alone? Want us to accompany you?" One of them said with a smug face eyeing me. As I stepped back another guy bumped into me....on purpose. Bastards!

"Listen... let me go. I don't want any trouble." I said.

"Ooh. But we do...." Another guy cooed.

"Do you want me to call the police?" I threatened them beginning to call but one of them snatched my phone from my hands

Now I was a bit scared and had no way to escape.... that's when....

"Get away from her you pricks." My eyes widened as I heard Armaan's voice. I had never felt soo relived to see him....ok this is second time maybe.

Mr Manager was there with him too. Those boys were shocked to see The Armaan Malik ofcourse. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to his body as I just gaped up at him stupified. He was glaring at those punks soo heatedly. Soo hot!

"Do you really want the police to be involved? Because I can do it quite easily." He warned them.

And those boys ran away scared.

He looked down at me worry evident on his face. I gulped
"Are you ok?"

I nodded still gaping. He smiled making my heart skip as always. I gasped as he hugged me.

"Don't go around worrying me like that? Why did you come out soo early? It's not even sunrise yet." He whispered in my ear. Unknowingly I wrapped my arms around him too. I really was scared.

"You're ok na Ayesha." I heard Mr Manager. I got back abruptly from Armaan not before noticing his frown. I smiled at Mr manager.
"Yes thankyou."

"And where's my thanks?" Armaan was pouting and it made me smile.

"Thanks to you too and I'll be careful next time." I said.

"Just a simple thanks won't suffice. Treat me on a fancy dinner date. You're a CA, you earn well, so...."
He leaned towards me making me step back a little startled. My heart raced more that it was before as he was inches away from my face with a mischievous glint in his beautiful eyes.

No Ayesha snap out of it! This isn't right. Don't get involved with him anymore. He did say that he loved you once but....was it really true? He'll forget you soon enough so you should get over him too. Nothing good will ever come out with being involved with the Malik brothers. Only trouble!!!

"Sorry! I'm quite busy nowadays. Workload is too much. It's the end of the financial year after all." I said looking away.

"You're soo stingy for a CA." He wrinkled his nose.
Why is he soo cute?!

"I'll send food by delivery to you and your Voice India team sometimes. Don't worry. Goodbye!" I said and turned hot on my heels away from him.

####
Armaan's POV, 
Wow! She actually sent in Pizzas for us the other day with anonymous name. It would've cost soo much. Is she really ignoring me soo much.
Won't she even consider giving me a second chance? I didn't even get the chance to talk to her about it.

I was in a restaurant for a meeting with the producers and directors of a new movie project that they wanted me to sign as the singer for.

At two rows apart from me a group of corporate employees walked in. Many of them, especially the ladies noticed me and waved at me. I waved back for courtesy and then ignored them but one particular person caught my attention.

Ayesha!

I smiled at her but she ignored me. I frowned.

My ears were with the producers but my eyes and heart was at that corporate table. I stole glances at her at times and she seemed soo....lost.

No one was even talking to her. Even if she tried to make conversation she was being ignored. What the hell! Although there was just one person who was sitting beside her and talking to her....a bit too much being overfriendly and being touchy....a bit too much. I could clearly notice the discomfort on her face. My hand closed in a fist seeing him.

###
I got down to the open parking lot with my manager to leave after signing the contract.

"Let me drop you home."

"No sir it's ok. I'll take the cab."

"Come on Ayesha. Won't you listen to your boss. I said I'll drop you. It will also give me chance to see your apartment, if everything is according to your comfort level. You live alone don't you?"

I passed through a couple cars to see Ayesha with. That sane man again! That bastard! I could clearly see his rotten intensions.

"Everything's fine sir. Don't worry. I've already called the cab soo..." She flinched as he suddenly grabbed her shoulders rubbing her arms. I couldn't bear to see anymore and I had to interfere.

"Ayesha!"

She turned to me surprised.

I grabbed her arm pulling her to me glaring at that scoundrel.

"Did you bring your car?"

"No...but I...."

"Good let's go. I'll drop you off." I said dragging her with me but she stopped me.

"I'm talking to my boss Armaan... please excuse us."

"What?" I controlled my temper.

"It's getting late to be with a man like this....now let's go." I said.

"Your a man too. Let go please." She said sternly. I looked at her stupified. What is wrong with this girl?

Just then we heard a horn.

"My cabs here." She turned to him
"See you tomorrow at work Boss." She said smiling and without even sparing me a look stormed towards the cab as I watched her leave helplessly....

_____________________________

Hi guys!!!

So, I think there is a wattpad glitch nowadays that no one is getting the notifications of my stories.

So please make it a habit of checking my books in your library on the days of the update
ie: for this book
Tuesday
Friday
Sunday

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 14.4K 59
Dua Shah the innocent girl with a devastated life. Never loved by anyone from her family. She lost her mother in early age. She lives with her father...
31.1K 1.8K 38
LOVE FINDS YOU IN THE MOST UNEXPECTED WAY AND AT THE MOST UNEXPECTED TIME WHEN YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR IT............. ...
27.9K 3K 65
A FULANI COUSIN'S LOVE STORY --- "Whether you love me or not that's your problem, whether you want this marriage or not that's your buisness, Halima...
122K 5.7K 31
~ Β₯ÚHÁÂÑ ~ "Don't mess with me, I can destroy you even before the blink of your EYE°°° ~ ÁΒ₯ZÁL ~ "Don't waste your words on people who...